Author Topic: Liverpool 2 - Blackburn 1, 28/02/10 - In-Game Commentary & post-match reaction  (Read 53650 times)

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
Congrats guys, know that the efforts are very appreciated.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Well done, lads - thanks for giving up the time to run the commentary thread and for sharing your views on the play with us. :thumbup

Thread now open for general comment and Diouf-bashing.......

Offline CarlitoB

• [color=white]CT fucked about with in unoriginal manner.[/color] Likes to brew up a storm in a teacup... (no one died in the making of this CT)
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry, I'm too angry to give any rational analysis.

Fucking c*nt manager, vile, dirty fucking bastard players, incompetent, disgraceful ref.

Wanna cave their fucking heads in the c*nts.
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

Offline garumn

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
2-1, job done, shocking ref. In other words, nothing of note.

Offline billypilgrimnz

• troll stuck under a bridge in Stoke.
  • Legacy Fan
Very poor last 35 mins from us, no attacking intent at all. Blackburn kicked the fuck out of us all over the pitch, surprised it ended 11 a side.

Yep, not helped by Rafa and his refusal to use substitutes to do anything but fill in time during games like this.

First half we were alright, not polished, but able to be incisive enough to grab the goals. Second half, we went to sleep and played poorly.

Offline deebo!

• Main Stander
now fuck off allerdyce you utter c*nt! :wave
Blackburn are a filthy disgusting bunch of degenerate c*nts managed by a prize cock of a man upon whom I'd gladly piss, even if he wasn't on fire. Nzonzi, Diouf, Chimbonda can fuck off and die for all I care.

Offline chuckmynorris

• Anny Roader
  • It's wonderful!!! It's marvelous!!
Happy with the 3 points. Last 10 mins were scary to watch.
Thank God for Reina, saved us 3 points with that wonderful piece of goalkeeping. Glad to see Torres back in the start XI and scoring the winning goal!
At times we had some good movement and looked dangerous but the end product wasn't there. The first goal was something I haven't really seen from liverpool this season.

And if anyone haven't noticed.. Diouf is a dirty rotten c*nt. Should've seen red and Chimbonda as well for the kick at Maxi.
Dirty bunch of wankers

Crucial win, though could have made it a lot more comfortable.

Offline El Rey, por favor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Good Result, Gutted that Babel didn't start to be honest. But we won.
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

Offline HelterSkelter3

• Main Stander
    • http://helterskelter33.deviantart.com/
Probably the most ugly display I saw from Blackburn, how they got away with it is a joke. Allerdice must've told them to foul Torres whenever he gets  the ball, to try to kill Pepe and to do all this other nasty shit, shocking

Well done to our players!

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
Did Wiley leave his red card at home? Some things never change Sam's shithouse tactics being one of them.

Great to see Torres back, and Kuyt i thought did very well.

Offline Robbo1980

• Legacy Fan
We won, got to improve.

Team struggled to find any shape without Masch being the orchestrator in the centre of the park as has been his role.

Reina great save, shudda saved the pen mind!

Kuyt worked very hard but wasted some very good positions with awful passes.
Benni didnt get into it but did fail to spot a great run from Insua in the 2nd half.

Defence looks 100% better when Carragher is NOT in the middle, his automatic choice days are drawing to a close, maybe thats what prompted his recent comments about moving on when he is not first choice.

Shame about Aurellio getting another knock.

Great to have Torres back.

Offline lfcsandra

• Anny Roader
Loving the in-match commentary, far better than the match threads of old. Well done to all concerned.

Delighted to have beaten Blackburn, too often we've drawn or lost to this lot, so Im very pleased. A win was vital given how other results have gone today.
Stop the genocide in Darfur

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
Nice to see Sam is creating another team of butchers at Blackburn.  Realistically they should have had 2 or 3 players sent off in that game, and it was an absolutely shocking performance from the ref.

Gerrard proved today that he is what we're missing in the middle of the park.  He faded in the second half as we were obviously set out to defend our lead, but when we were looking to create he was the best player on the pitch.  His goal threat is no less from CM, and he improves everyone else around him.

Torres, love him, glad he's back. 

Kuyt was pretty good. 

Maxi was superb, but perhaps lacking confidence, was a couple moments he could have been more dangerous if he had gambled.

Thought Lucas was poor today.

Masch, motm for me, he was everywhere, he did everything, and even from RB he was our second best player in the middle for passing and creation.

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
Important win but hardly impressive. We were hanging on at the end. Aurelio hurt (as usual) and the big signing stayed glued to the bench. Still, its 3 pts. and we needed em'.

Offline rafabenihill

• Legacy Fan
We won, got to improve.

Team struggled to find any shape without Masch being the orchestrator in the centre of the park as has been his role.

Reina great save, shudda saved the pen mind!

Kuyt worked very hard but wasted some very good positions with awful passes.
Benni didnt get into it but did fail to spot a great run from Insua in the 2nd half.

Defence looks 100% better when Carragher is NOT in the middle, his automatic choice days are drawing to a close, maybe thats what prompted his recent comments about moving on when he is not first choice.

Shame about Aurellio getting another knock.

Great to have Torres back.

well summed up.

just to add, thought maxi played well too..
White liquid in a bottle. It's milk, for sure.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
Blackburn are a filthy disgusting bunch of degenerate c*nts managed by a prize cock of a man upon whom I'd gladly piss, even if he wasn't on fire. Nzonzi, Diouf, Chimbonda can fuck off and die for all I care.

Great team performance, shaky defending at times though.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline The Finn

• Legacy Fan
25 fouls to 11, 5 yellow cards to 1, fuck off Allardyce

Offline ohh_v

• Anny Roader
I've seriously never seen such negative tactics before. Long ball after long ball. We didn't help ourselves but we got through it in the end, with the help of our god-like keeper.

Offline WhoseLeftFoot?

• Anny Roader
Some streaming problems for me lead to us being a bit out of sync as I was behind the other lads.

Hard work but thoroughly enjoyable, and I hope that people enjoyed it :)
They cured my multiple personality disorder - but where am I now when I need me?

WUM eater - and I'm hungry ;)

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool 2 - Blackburn 1, 28/02/10 - In-Game Commentary & post-match reacti
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2010, 05:09:56 pm »
First half was good, some decent pieces of passing play, something I'd almost forgotten we could do. Second half was just a battle against Fat Sam's longball merchant's.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
Good win. Roll on Blackburn.

MOTM. Reina.

Beginning to fall in love with him. ;D
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
Great result today.  Not a bad performance by the team.  Considering we had Mascherano playing at RB, I'll take the result from today.  We badly need the greek back as our defending of high balls into the box without him in the side is appaulingly bad.   Torres and Gerrard both had very good games and Kuyt was his usual self - reliable, rarely made a bad pass and was constantly running.  He has improved so much over the last few years.  His touch now is great and his passing is incisive.  He looks like a completely different player and he still works harder than any other player on the pitch. 

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Blackburn should have ended the game with 8 players. Nzozna (or whatever) should have seen a straight red for violent conduct, Diouf should have got a yellow in the first, making the one he did get his second, and Chimbonda should have got a red for the challenge on Maxi.

Thank goodness for Reina, that was an incredile save. I already had it in the back of thet when he popped up from nowhere.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
Re: Liverpool 2 - Blackburn 1, 28/02/10 - In-Game Commentary & post-match reacti
« Reply #183 on: February 28, 2010, 05:12:44 pm »
Good win. Roll on Blackburn.

We just played them.  ;D

Good win. And anything that upsets Allardyce can only be a good thing.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks again to the in-game commentators.

Good win, still pissed off with some of the disgraceful activity from the blackburn players, no doubt fat ass will be acting like they did nothing wrong. Should have been playing against 9 men, Lucas being thrown to the floor should have been a fucking red as should Maxi recieving a studs up boot to the chest.

Credit to Rafa, it worked and we attacked pretty well today, some nice link up play. Well done Maxi, worked hard on that right hand side and was excellent for the assist. Masch, what can you say, people ask whether he's that important...no question about how important he is. Reina, what a fucking save from that Samba header and did very well with having to contest with the flailing elbows in the air. Great to see Torres back in action and a very well taken goal, worked hard today and looked so up for it. Lucas impressed me again today, what a pass for Torres in the build up to the 2nd goal worked pretty well with Gerrard in a game that it wasnt easy to stand out in. Glad he held himself back from doing anything rash after that disgraceful foul from Nzonzi i think it was.

On to the next game.

Offline deebo!

• Main Stander

mind if i steal that so eloquently put piece of language fo my sig?

Offline Hoofmaster_JAY

• Main Stander
  • Something witty ...
Horrible shower of kicking c*nts

Fat Sam is one of the biggest pricks walkin the planet

Offline generic_name

• Kopite
The phrase 'cheats never prosper' is something that fat twat allardyce should take on board, made up we beat them. Some good performances from our lads, nice too see nando back in full flow.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Great result for us!
First half was much better than the second. Torres looking so dangerous.
Gerrard was good back in his midfield role spreading the play around
Masch was immense again at RB no less
Maxi definitely had his best game for us, looked dangerous.
Kuyt did his usual shift and worked hard.
Carra was ok, stupid penalty to give away.
Benni with some great runs but looked very tired.
Pepe was awesome! Fantastic save top draw stuff that. Best in EPL facht!

Nervy 30 min at the end there.... sat far too deep and let them come at us.
Still 3 points and well in the chase for 4th!

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
Don't let Allardyce get to you, he'll be dead soon.

Offline chrishughes

• no brainer...
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
Wasn't a good performance by any means. We scored from one attack and one error of judgment from the keeper, but other than that we created very little. Overall, we haven't been conceding many goals over the past month and a half, but i'm not surprised. Look at our attacking movement. There's only 3-4 players even close to the box, when an inswinging cross comes in. People are ripping Carragher for his performance, but Agger isn't exactly impressing either. Thank god for Torres.

Offline Obviously

• Legacy Fan
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but our central midfield is not as good as it was last year. With Masch and Xabi in there, we would have never been pushed back like we did today. Something is just a little off in the team this season..

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
It's he 3 points that matter.

Piss poor second half was expecting us to push on and dominate, instead we looked most like conceeding. The officiating was awful, 2 red cards should've been given and if they had got an equaliser I would be absolutely seething.
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Online Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
A few nervy moments from us, but also some good attacking play at times.  Our game wasn't helped by the Blackburn players being given free reign to kick our players all over the shop.  I cannot fathom how there wasn't at least one red in that game.

Offline AntonisCyprus

• Legacy Fan
  • Cyprus Branch
pepe reina, best goalie in the world
The Cyprus BRANCH RED Fans

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #195 on: February 28, 2010, 05:16:17 pm »
Horrible shower of kicking c*nts

Fat Sam is one of the biggest pricks walkin the planet

I know someone who used to work with him at Bolton, in a position that dealt with him regularly, and he is indeed a c*nt apparently.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline faithplusone01

• Anny Roader
  • Trequartista
I hate Sam Allardyce. What a loser. I hope he sleeps well at night knowing that, especially after the Aaron Ramsey incident last night, he has created a team that thrives on making those kind of challenges with the potential to end careers. I also hope he sleeps well knowing that his clear definition of a team playing "well" is to gain 5 yellow cards and kick the ball straight up to the tall guy for the last 20 minutes.

Rot in hell sir.

Lets keep rolling boys. Got a long and tricky few months ahead of us. Torres and Stevie G in goalscoring form on our side, we surely cannot lose.

But I want Glen Johnson back. Now. Masch is far to brilliant to be wasted at rightback, however, he performed admirably.

And in other news, Chuck Norris checks his closet at night for Pepe Reina.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
mind if i steal that so eloquently put piece of language fo my sig?

Go ahead. :P
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
I know someone who used to work with him at Bolton, in a position that dealt with him regularly, and he is indeed a c*nt apparently.

Sammy Lee?
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline Regi

• mental
  • Legacy Fan
  • We're caught in a Trap
Don't wana bring the mood down but I thought we were poor, and at times downright woeful.
Blackburn came to play their usual nonsense, but we were lucky as fuck to win.
Apart from Stevie and Pepe I didn't see anyone who impressed... Masch and Nando in patches, which was plenty given he is just back.
Points are what matters but it wasn't a performance to build momentum.

We have become so dependent on counter-attacking that we seem to have totally lost the ability to control possession...we drop so deep it's untrue and when we attack we are too prone to playing ambitious balls.

A bit of keep=ball and possession in the style of old would not go amiss from time to time...not much to ask...10 maybe 15 passes to slow the game down and look for gaps. Surely we have the players capable of that
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come
Lester Freamon