Author Topic: Spartak Moscow  (Read 65196 times)

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spartak Moscow
« Reply #160 on: September 9, 2017, 11:50:07 am »
Does anyone reckon the club will put on some coaches from city centre to the stadium?

If not how is anyone planning to get to and from the stadium. Will the metro be off-limits or be advised?

My biggest concern on this trip (which I've now booked) is the safety of getting to and especially back from the stadium.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: September 9, 2017, 11:02:26 pm »
Does anyone reckon the club will put on some coaches from city centre to the stadium?

If not how is anyone planning to get to and from the stadium. Will the metro be off-limits or be advised?

My biggest concern on this trip (which I've now booked) is the safety of getting to and especially back from the stadium.
Club won't do anything.
It will be a heads down, keep yourself to yourself job after the game.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #162 on: September 9, 2017, 11:11:56 pm »
Club won't do anything.
It will be a heads down, keep yourself to yourself job after the game.

It was this way when we played anzi. We got a taxi to the stadium but he couldn't drop us near the away end. So it was heads down, keep to yourself.  And same for metro on return.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2017, 05:00:13 pm »
any all who registered for the intention to go to the game will be guaranteed a ticket?

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2017, 08:05:47 am »
Does anyone know where the guest sector is going to be?

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2017, 10:51:08 am »

At Zenit it was every man for himself both getting to and from the ground, which was frankly an exercise in keeping your head down and gob shut. I was OK but others were not so lucky. I don't know if Spartak will be anything like that but it's the getting to and from the game that is currently putting me off this one.

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2017, 11:04:43 am »
Just bought myself a ticket to the closest stand to you traveling wankers, I am finally going to see Liverpool FC with my own eyes!

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2017, 01:04:42 pm »
game is in 2 weeks, when the fuck will they give us details. Probably will be a week before and the obvious - NO DUPLICATES WILL BE HANDED FOR THIS!!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2017, 01:15:24 pm »
They said they expect them to be on sale this week.

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2017, 01:29:52 pm »
At Zenit it was every man for himself both getting to and from the ground, which was frankly an exercise in keeping your head down and gob shut. I was OK but others were not so lucky. I don't know if Spartak will be anything like that but it's the getting to and from the game that is currently putting me off this one.

Spartak will be worse, they are more active and organised than Zenit. Case of blending in before and after the game, do think it'll be after if were kept in plod take us out let us go that's were it will be a problem.

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2017, 05:13:49 pm »
Spartak will be worse, they are more active and organised than Zenit. Case of blending in before and after the game, do think it'll be after if were kept in plod take us out let us go that's were it will be a problem.

That's what happened at Zenit - kept in for 45 mins then marched en masse to the underground. At which point the police disappear and you're left to get on with it.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2017, 05:50:11 pm »
Well that's reassuring 😁
I'm avoiding the metro , already looked on google maps for my run from ground to hotel

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2017, 06:39:26 pm »
There will be some opportunities for them as always but I think the clamp down will reduce the chances compared to previous visits. Sevilla away on the other hand is a different matter worse in my opinion for their lot to be shithouses as they are everytime a visiting set of fans go there.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2017, 06:57:09 pm »
Visa sorted today. Fingers crossed no issues and will pick it up early next week.

Just need to sort the match tickets now.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2017, 08:08:04 pm »
There will be some opportunities for them as always but I think the clamp down will reduce the chances compared to previous visits. Sevilla away on the other hand is a different matter worse in my opinion for their lot to be shithouses as they are everytime a visiting set of fans go there.

Sevilla fans were shithouses in Basel as well. Wouldn't be too surprised to see Sevilla away get a bit out of hand.

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2017, 08:20:12 pm »
I'm picking up my visa in person on Thursday afternoon.

I guess the club will announce the visa reimbursement along with the ticket details.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2017, 08:42:09 pm »
Collected my Visa today.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2017, 12:12:34 pm »
Spartak will be worse, they are more active and organised than Zenit.
It won't be. The extent to which the Zenit lot were out of control surprised the older heads out there.
Won't be the case this time, particularly with the pre-World Cup scrutiny.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2017, 12:14:25 pm »
Btw, unless I am very much mistaken, Liverpool should be getting D119, D224 & D225 in the bottom left hand corner.
http://www.bileti-v-teatr.ru/media/theaters/maps/stadion-otkrytie-arena_shema.gif

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2017, 12:37:34 pm »
Btw, unless I am very much mistaken, Liverpool should be getting D119, D224 & D225 in the bottom left hand corner.
http://www.bileti-v-teatr.ru/media/theaters/maps/stadion-otkrytie-arena_shema.gif
Cheers. Do you know how much they're likely to cost Pata?

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2017, 02:08:35 pm »
Cheers. Do you know how much they're likely to cost Pata?

Spartak priced the whole of D stand at 2000 RUB (~26 GBP) for their own fans. It should be the same for the away contingent; however, I note that in Kazan, for example, Liverpool fans paid almost 3 times more for their seats than Rubin fans at the opposite end of the ground.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2017, 02:10:47 pm »

Don't think we are getting D119 as we didn't take the full allocation. So we are just getting the upper ones.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2017, 02:28:52 pm »
Don't think we are getting D119 as we didn't take the full allocation. So we are just getting the upper ones.

Yeah, I saw that it was listed as one of the blocks on sale in the original announcement for the home fans; however, I think there could be issues with segregation as, I understand, that corner is divided into two self-contained sections (C & D) but not sure whether they'll be into separating top and bottom tiers. Plus I was told they'll want to leave some seats empty either side.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2017, 05:09:39 pm »
Spartak Moscow v Liverpool: Ticket selling notice

LFC

Liverpool FC have released the following ticket selling details regarding the Champions League tie away to Spartak Moscow at the Otkrytiye Arena on Tuesday September 26, kick-off 7.45pm BST.

The club has received an allocation of 1,145 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Tickets will only be available to those supporters that registered their intent to travel to this fixture as previously announced here.

In order to retain the Spartak Moscow away ticket within your ‘purchase history’, supporters will be required to submit the following documents after the fixture has taken place:

Boarding Pass
Travel Visa (if applicable)
Copy of Visa receipt (if applicable)

Information regarding Visa reimbursements along with how to submit the above documents will be announced soon. 

Supporters who are not able to provide the required documentation will have the Spartak Moscow away ticket purchase removed from their purchase history and refunds will not be issued. We therefore strongly advise supporters not to purchase a ticket if they are not planning to travel to the game.

Supporters not in possession of a valid ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices and sale dates

Adults £27

Supporters will be charged £22 per ticket due to the £5 registration fee already paid.

There are no concessionary priced tickets available for this fixture.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Stand Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members who have registered their intention to travel will be contacted by the club.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 5 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Supporters requiring a wheelchair space who have registered their intention to travel will be contacted by the club.

All Other Supporters

All supporters that have registered their intention to travel are guaranteed a ticket. You can check your registration here.

Tickets will be available online only from 8.15am Friday September 15 until 1pm on Tuesday September 19 to those supporters that registered their intent to travel to this fixture.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

There will be no further sales for this fixture.

Travelling supporters should continue to check for any further announcements here.

Details to be provided at time of booking

Following UEFA guidelines, supporters MUST provide the following information for EACH INDIVIDUAL SUPPORTER attending. If someone else is travelling using your Season Ticket, Members Card or Fan Card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking:

Forename
    Surname
    Full Address
    Country of Birth
    Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Passport Number or National Identity Number
    Outbound Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Return Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
    Name and address of accommodation

Ticket fulfilment (delivery and collection)

UK Based Supporters

Tickets purchased will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £5.65. Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking only.

Supporters can alternatively request for their tickets to be held for collection from the Ticket Office, ANFIELD ONLY, by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase. Click here for details of when tickets can be collected. Tickets must be collected from Anfield no later than 12pm on Friday September 22.

Non UK Based Supporters

Due to the short timescales involved, all tickets purchased will be held for collection. Supporters should choose the ‘collect’ option when making their purchase. The club will contact these supporters to provide alternative collection arrangements.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2017, 05:11:33 pm »
Why wait until Friday to sell them?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2017, 05:20:51 pm »
Why wait until Friday to sell them?
Because they won't sell tomorrow as it is a match day, they could sell on Thursday but it is only 1 day later. The sale is still over a week before people travel.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2017, 05:57:59 pm »
EstonianRed will not be pleased with these details about postage!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2017, 06:06:53 pm »
Because they won't sell tomorrow as it is a match day, they could sell on Thursday but it is only 1 day later. The sale is still over a week before people travel.

True but we all know how they use to fuck things up!

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2017, 06:36:09 pm »
yes but if they sold them a couple of days earlier we could at least have collected them before the match on Saturday rather than next tuesday at the earliest when some of us will be on our way to Leicester

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2017, 10:34:57 pm »
yes but if they sold them a couple of days earlier we could at least have collected them before the match on Saturday rather than next tuesday at the earliest when some of us will be on our way to Leicester
If the sale is on Friday, why can you not pick them up the following day before the Burnley match? Is it normal for them to make you wait a few days?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2017, 10:57:59 pm »
If the sale is on Friday, why can you not pick them up the following day before the Burnley match? Is it normal for them to make you wait a few days?
if you click on  the link on the selling details it shows the earliest you can pick them up if you buy on Friday is tues 19th , if you buy Saturday it's weds 20th and so on so no chance of anything as convenient as picking them up before the match on Saturday

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2017, 11:35:43 pm »
if you click on  the link on the selling details it shows the earliest you can pick them up if you buy on Friday is tues 19th , if you buy Saturday it's weds 20th and so on so no chance of anything as convenient as picking them up before the match on Saturday
Ok, I hadn't checked as I'm not going to this. Crazy that it takes 4 days for them to get a ticket ready for you to collect though.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2017, 04:40:19 am »
Ok, I hadn't checked as I'm not going to this. Crazy that it takes 4 days for them to get a ticket ready for you to collect though.

Not really, they haven't even got the tickets yet.  The Russians are a nightmare to deal with!

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2017, 08:55:30 am »
There will be a collection point in Moscow for those unable to collect in person from the ticket office.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2017, 01:17:04 pm »
Not really, they haven't even got the tickets yet.  The Russians are a nightmare to deal with!
So are our TO, not a great combination!

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2017, 01:50:29 pm »

What have they done now to warrant that comment?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2017, 04:46:50 pm »
What have they done now to warrant that comment?
Nothing specific recently, apart from not them bothering to send 1 of my City tickets, but the list that I've got over the years is endless.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2017, 05:36:21 pm »

The Russians are not that bad.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2017, 05:57:35 am »
This will be interesting. Just hope that we dont have to suffer for that regarding empty stands or something similar for our away game. Clearly most of them lot are only looking for trouble.