The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Salzburg away

(1/53) > >>

ABJ:
9 of us booked on this, some straight to Salzburg, some via Vienna and myself and a few others via Munich. 

Looks like about a 1.5K allocation so everyone with Genk will be guaranteed and then the rest in the non guaranteed 2nd sale.

Will be cold and a big shock to the system for those that are going to Qatar the following week!

KOTP:
Doing it Manc t9 Munich Monday to Thursday Lufthansa 106£ return can't complin

kesey:
Liverpool - Prague from the Sunday to the Friday .

Going to a mad five days this and may have a place to stay in Cesky Krumlov  ( en route from Prague to Salzburg ) as a Czech lad I know in Liverpool is from there . Gonna be a mad one this.

gazzam1963:
Looking forward to this , man to Vienna then train onto salzburg , then a week later to Qatar , winter weather then winter sun , gonna be a great pre Xmas

davidsteventon:

--- Quote from: gazzam1963 on August 30, 2019, 07:48:06 pm ---Looking forward to this , man to Vienna then train onto salzburg , then a week later to Qatar , winter weather then winter sun , gonna be a great pre Xmas

--- End quote ---

Not sorted it yet but am I also looking forward to this period. Christmas markets in Salzburg with maybe snow then off to 20degree Qatar!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version