Author Topic: CL: Liverpool 2 vs AtM 3 (Agg 2-4)  (Read 59637 times)

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
Re: CL: Liverpool 2 vs AtM 3 (Agg 2-4)
« Reply #1160 on: March 17, 2020, 07:21:46 pm »
Yeah, still hurts. Still rueing the missed  chances in the first half. But it’s made me think about something Simeone said afterwards about his team... Something about knowing how to suffer, or loving the suffering. We made them suffer and we still lost, because that’s what they do. We will learn from this. But it’s clear to me now we probably should’ve played they the way we played Tottenham in last year’s final.

On another note, could some of their fans have brought the virus here? A couple people i know who went to the match de now self isolating with what looks like a cold. I’ve been in bed with a cold since Sunday as well. If some of them brought  corona to Anfield then they’ve fucked us over in more ways than one.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:25:49 pm by Morgana »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1161 on: March 17, 2020, 07:25:52 pm »
Why does it matter?

We're hurting over this bloody virus. We'd be winning the league on Saturday with a big party at Anfield. I wouldn't care if we lost all 6 group games 5-0 if that was still the case.

Personally I was numb watching the game knowing it'd be our last in x months and our last with a crowd in god knows how long.

You've been numb all season.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1162 on: March 17, 2020, 07:37:09 pm »
You've been numb all season.

Out of desperation for the title just waiting for it all to go wrong again, while hoping it doesn't.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season