Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 116424 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
But but but but Stoke fucked really well

Did they fuck can people get off this agenda

Yes we were wank

But Stoke only had 1 shot on target and it was an offside goal

Really pleased for Migs but that performance was absolutely awful.

Exactly both teams as shite as each other, anyone saying Stoke deserved to win needs to give their head a wobble.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Does your arse still hurt?

Played and Fucked
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Obviously delighted we've made it of course
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Toure praying on the sidelines in the shootout.
;D when he came off him and klopp had omg moment

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
Special mention to Emre Can who'd have been taken to shreds had we lost this. Worst performance in a red shirt.

We've got a big chance in the final. Hopefully #10 and #15 are back.

He's been poor for about a month. If Allen was a foot taller, Can would't be anywhere near that side at the moment.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Joe Allen should be starting though.
We need to use the squad better.

The same midfielders starting every game despite their performances or number of games played is rediculous. Smith should be starting a few games over Moreno too.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Allen has rescued us several times since he started growing his beard out. And that penalty was something Pirlo would be proud of. Just glad we got through in the end. And love Klopp. Turns the camera on Flanno and says 'Flannagan', as if to say, show that kid. He deserves it.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
FA Cup final in 06?
Knew I'd missed one ;)
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Mignolet signs new long-term LFC contract (*)
« Reply #408 on: January 26, 2016, 10:37:29 pm »
You'll go a good way to find a better pen save. Could say it was at a nice height etc but that pen was right in the corner, Mignolet did absolutely brilliantly to get across. Deserves all the credit in the World tonight and even though I'm far from his biggest fan he was clearly our best player. Let's see you perform like that more often Simon.

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
Great save from Mignolet, and a stone cold pen from the Welsh Pirlo to top it off!   ;D

Offline RdJRed

• Anny Roader
6-5 on pens thread title.
to be honest all 14 pens were good.  Well done Simon - hope he kicks on.
YNWA

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
YEEEEESSSS

Shite performance but fuck it, for the final, we'll have Coutinho back, we'll bring Sturridge out for a Ledley King esque appearance. All will be well.

Phew! A cup final to look forward to in Klopp's first season. It would been some miserable feeling to have messed that up.

Offline Miklagard

• Anny Roader
We always, ALWAYS do it the heart-attack way. I guess you have to live with it as a Liverpool-fan. We are something else.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
Delighted for us, especially considering I thought we were done for - and pleased to see Joe score the winning penalty. I thought he did fine coming on - he wasn't brain addled like the rest of them, he kept things calm and collected as always with him.

But the lads Can and Moreno desperately need to get their shit together. Their performances of late are not on.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Anfield South here we come
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Special mention to Emre Can who'd have been taken to shreds had we lost this. Worst performance in a red shirt.

It was a great penalty. Sometimes you miss them sometimes you score.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Brilliant from Mignolet.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
Streams eh? Mine decided to freeze just after Shaquiri scored.

I refreshed and waited and waited and waited. I didn't want to risk jumping to Match commentary as I thought it would put a curse on it. So I just waited for the screen to come back on.

And finally it came back on and I could see Klopp celebrating with the bench. Honestly thought we had lost it. Happy we go to a final again.

That match though was almost as painful as FA cup semi against villa. Hopefully by the time we get to the final we have either some fit attackers or some new ones.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
For the love of God though Jurgen, start playing Joe Allen!!! Lucas and Can are woefully out of form
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
The Welsh Pirlo!!!! Becoming bit of a cult hero for me now but actually deserves a run in the 1st team.

Offline DefJack

• Legacy Fan
1-0 in legitimate goals

Bit of a joke that we had to go all the way to pens to get what we'd earned, but all good pens bar Can, and two good stops from Migs.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
Glad Allen got the winner, he's deserved it through his recent performances and I thought he'd start tonight.

Shout out to Mignolet who did his job in the shootout, but I thought Stoke fucked up by playing for pens towards the end. They could have won with a bit of belief if I'm being honest.

Wembley will give us all a lift.

Come on you Mighty Reds..
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Stolen from stoke forum

First time in my life that we win at Liverpool, and we still lose?

The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Please please please be the Ev in the final. Mad game that but so glad to be in the final.

Offline jamescache

• Main Stander
  • Grew up with Craig Johnston's hair.
Half expecting to lose those penalties.

Credit to Stoke they played well. Allen coming on changed the fleuncy of our passing. Ibe needs to improve his final ball. Hope he can learn quick.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Anfield Ed

• Middle name "Dick". Wants it hard, wants it fast.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Warrior #224
YESSSSSS!! Get in!!

Let's talk tomorrow about the realities of the performance tonight. However tonight let's bloody well celebrate reaching a final and going to Wembley!!

Offline Darth Red

• Kopite
My good we played awful. One nil up at home to get to a cup final and the players don't show up. Shameful really.

Mignolet second penalty save was very good and I'll credit Lucas for smashing the ball into the net twice - I think he psyched them out.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
My heart can't take shit like this and I'm 22. Always doing it the hard way. Looking forwards to another pen shootout at Wembley where I'll probably pass out

Get used to it! ;)

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
Swansea trying to get their six fingered hands on our Saviour, no chance, Joe is where he belongs. Great we had the day earlier game for the weekend ahead. Off to Anfield South!
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
They have got so many c*nts in that team

Jonathon Waters
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Hopefully Everton next.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan

Joe should have came on for him sooner, when he gets tired he gets really sloppy and gives the ball away in some dangerous positions.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Lallana's pen was our first shot on target........just hope we sort ourfuckinselves out before we meet the bitters at wembley
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
Terrible game but we got the result.

Fair play to Mignolet with a couple of great saves on the pens, and great composure from Lucas to score and keep us in it, and Allen to score and put us in the final.

I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well done us. I didn't fancy us on pens, but fair play to everyone who took one and well done Mignolet.

Offline Mahern

• Kopite
^^thread title ummm Lallana, Firmino, Lucas, Benteke, Milner and Allen 6-5 yeah?

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
The mentality is back. We are growing into a team of gnarly winners.
Football is a lie