Author Topic: Maribor away, ticket sales  (Read 24094 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Maribor away, ticket sales
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2017, 09:07:17 pm »
Same as ABJ,5 arrived this morning no e mail to let us know,had also e mailed customer services last Friday to confirm that 5 were being posted to my address,as only mine was showing as being posted on order,now Wednesday still not responded to original e mail...
& Don’t even mention the Russian visa money we are owed,FFS how long does it take..
Absolute Disgrace
Went to the collection office earlier to pick up the tickets that had arrived today and as I suspected, they were the ones from the 2nd sale. Every time I have got tickets from the club via SD, I have been sent an e-mail so clearly the ones from the 1st sale haven't even been sent out yet so if they get sent tomorrow (the woman at the ticket office didn't know if they had been sent out or not...what an incredible system it must be), that will be 6 days after the sale  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2017, 11:25:10 pm »
Has anyone received a Royal Mail e-mail today? 1 set of tickets have arrived but no sign of the 2nd lot and no e-mail either. Paid £5.65 for next day delivery and here we are 5 days later and they haven't even been sent out yet.

I've just spoken to the TO, I'm still none the wiser, I may as well have asked my 8 year old the same question. After telling them that we fly on Sunday, I was told that if I hadn't received them by Monday then to call them to arrange dupes...you really couldn't make it up.
😡Did we expect anything less 🙈👀

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2017, 09:05:27 am »
Credit where it is due. I rang them 1st thing and spoke to a really helpful lady (unlike the clueless one that I spoke to yesterday) who took my details and promised to call me back...and she did. She has given my the tracking number so all sorted.

It just goes to show that it makes a massive difference depending on who you speak to.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2017, 11:16:11 am »
Got one in basket. Thought my mate qualified. But he doesn't. Checked through and doesn't have Sion or either Russian game 😞

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2017, 11:29:48 am »
they keep popping up, refresh and YNWA ;-)
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2017, 11:40:04 am »
I honestly cannot believe my luck. After lots of false hopes and getting to the 'hallowed' stand, sector, section of the sale and then being told tickets required of one exceeds supply, I finally got to the basket stage. That was a really hairy 30 mins of stress. Reminded me of LFC v Stoke second leg of League cup. Nearly had a heart attack. I have one. Thanks to all my mates who give me support, praying, advice etc, I owe you all a beer. See you in Maribor lads

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2017, 12:07:12 pm »
great stuff !

they keep popping up, refresh and YNWA ;-)

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2017, 03:06:27 pm »
I honestly cannot believe my luck. After lots of false hopes and getting to the 'hallowed' stand, sector, section of the sale and then being told tickets required of one exceeds supply, I finally got to the basket stage. That was a really hairy 30 mins of stress. Reminded me of LFC v Stoke second leg of League cup. Nearly had a heart attack. I have one. Thanks to all my mates who give me support, praying, advice etc, I owe you all a beer. See you in Maribor lads
Well done Kev - knew you'd do it !

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2017, 08:06:11 pm »
Thanks mate, some great support off here and going to games.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2017, 08:10:44 pm »
A special mention to our Customer Service, as in the heat of the moment, i don't think i selected any delivery, not sure. But when i checked out i saw it was collect only. Im not up on Saturday, so asked the lady if i could get it sent out SD. There was also a problem where the ticket was not showing on my purchase history when i phoned them. Luckily i had an email from the club with the payment ref. All sorted very well by a lady called Louise. She could not have been more helpful and was very apologetic. Fair play as she took my number and said she would phone me back after sorting it out rather than me hanging around on the phone. I have to say Customer Service excelled today, so credit where it is due. THANKS

Offline HMHB

• Main Stander
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2017, 08:37:43 pm »
Sorted for me ticket today.cant wait for Monday,night in zagreb.then early bus tuesday to maribor.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2017, 12:01:51 am »