Author Topic: CL: Liverpool 2 vs AtM 3 (Agg 2-4)  (Read 59608 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We battered them, It's a shame we're out because of two fuck ups.

On to the League.

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
stupid mistakes cost us.. what can you do...

Offline **** The Pain Away.

• the cat who went all Yusuf Islam
  • Kopite
  • "We are the real people's club."
Unlucky, it was great effort and we deserved better.
Meh...

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Ah bollocks.

Not meant to be.

Get those fuckin six points asap

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Just wasn't our night tonight, sometimes shit happens. We have had a brilliant run, sorry that these arses have put us out but we needed to be more ruthless and in the end our energy deserted us when we needed it the most.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
It feels rather hollow because I'd be shocked if the competition gets completed anyway, but fuck me that was hard to watch. On another day we score 7 and that isn't an exaggeration. Alisson is a fucking huge miss and Adrian really will need picking up before Monday because there is no excusing those mistakes.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Imagine what a force we could be if we didn't constantly try to be clever with our squad players.
Bargain basement dross in place of depth is why this team won't have the trophy haul it should by the time it breaks up.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
The best team lost. Good performance overall. We didn't take our chances. They did. Oblak was the best player on the pitch tonight.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Unlucky reds, great performance, just didn't take our chances. Onwards and upwards, winning the next 2 is far more important.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hopefully we prevent Everton from having a shot on target on Monday as they'll score from pretty much every one of them if they do.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline martinsquirtle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ah well we cant have everything. Team were unplayable bar one. Let's wrap the league up and look onto next season!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Just got to hold your hand up and say we weren't good enough. Deserve to go out over the two legs.

Nah, we played well and did what was needed until.......

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Excellent performance by EVERY outfield player.

:-X

Shame the crowd dropped off so significantly but I felt that stomach blow just sitting here...Imagine running, fighting all night just to see 3 terrible goals go in...

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic
Gutted. We shouldn’t have lost that.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I said before the match, over two legs, quality alone won't get you through, you need a bit of luck and we didn't have it. I also mentioned that Adrian needed to have a game of his life, as he's prone to moments like that, and I'm sorry but that's utterly shambolic for the first goal. The defending for the 2nd was terrible, but because Becker is a world class keeper, he'd save that. 3rd goal, easily beaten, but that was moot at that point anyway.

We put in one of our better performances up to 2-0, created so much, battled, fought, but we didn't have luck, ala Robbo's header off the bar.

Really gutted, really disappointed but the lads gave it their all, couldn't ask for any more really.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We were brilliant tonight, just not enough to get a result sadly.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Fucking.Shame.   :(

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely gutted.

Thought we played absolutely fantastic, Adrian makes one mistake and then the c*nts win.

Fucking gutted. When Bobby scores I had 2 minutes of enjoyment at least.

Offline moloch

• Legacy Fan
I wonder what happened to the early season Adrian..

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely gutted.

Adrian will get a lot of shit but he’s going to be feeling fucking terrible, I’m not joining in.

Goodnight we’ve got a league to win

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Sickening way to lose after such a brilliant performance, a real punch in the gut. Had a nasty feeling it would happen though, it does tend to happen in football when you miss a load of chances, you tend to be punished for it.

Horrible error by Adrian but feel bad for him, never nice to see our players fuck up like that. :(

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Proud of the lads and that performance. We battered them all game.

You can't win games against the likes of AtM with a reserve goalie. So nearly had them though  :)
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
There is genuinely no need for any discussion.

We were great. Best we've played all season. Then our back up goalkeeper fucked up and that was that. Every other player on the pitch was magnificent.

All this fawning over Atletico on BT. Like they planned to go 2-0 down and planned for a goalkeeping howler. They were battered.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
That's hard to take, lost to gang of absolute twats in a game we should have been out of sight in.

Morata came on and literally the first thing he did was dive and then fake an injury.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Ironically, probably one of our best European performances.

Just undone by a lack of clinical finishing, a great display by Oblak and one poor mistake.

Disappointing, but getting to 3 European finals in a row was always a long shot, assuming there is even one to go to this year. And we are champions anyway.

Offline Schmohawk

• Anny Roader
Well it’s fair to say that Adrian didn’t have his best game.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Best we have played in a long time .

That's the frustration. They had a world class keeper. Tonight we didn't
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A fortnight of missed opportunities. Gutting.

Make sure City don't win it now.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Brilliant performance from the lad apart from being a bit wasteful in front of goal.
Adrian was basically a corpse in the goal tonight, while oblak had a worldie

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
What was Adrian thinking for the first goal?! Oh well. CL is going to get fucked off this season so no chance. Brilliant performance form  all 10 outfielder. Adrian's brainfart(s) a shame but it happens.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ah well, just pick ourselves up for Everton

If the competition doesn't get cancelled, I hope they get fucking battered in the next round.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Brilliant performance, battered them. Should have gone through.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That first goal was an absolute hammer blow!  Sucked everything out of the team!

We know how that feels too well over the past few years.  That's why we signed Becker.

We are the best team in Europe, just unlucky that we had our backup keeper tonight.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
We never really go out of these competitions normally,it is always some absolute meltdown from some player. For once I would like to just non-dramatically lose.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Not much you can do really. We did everything right, and then it all went wrong right after.

Shame, but we'll be back and even better next year.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Van Halen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
It’s a hard, hard competition to win.  A lot has to go right. No shame in losing.

Offline Racer

• Shit Aldi Snickers
  • Anny Roader
Great performance we absolutely smashed them - another day that would be 4-0 at full-time

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
Just got to hold your hand up and say we weren't good enough. Deserve to go out over the two legs.
Might be too close to FT for me, but I don't agree.

We created more, and yes the finishing was lacking, but we were still in a winning position before a horrific goalkeeping error changed the whole course of the match.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
also why is Joe gomez backing off into his 18 yard box again after doing the exact same thing against Chelsea with Barkley. He's always 5 yards away from his man.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
We should have battered them in normal time.