Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059790 times)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17280 on: May 11, 2021, 05:31:16 pm »
Got one for Palace  ;D

Anyone else have any luck? I know 3 who've missed out

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17281 on: May 11, 2021, 05:42:37 pm »
Got one for Palace  ;D

Anyone else have any luck? I know 3 who've missed out

No luck, me and my son were unsuccessful 😣

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #17282 on: May 11, 2021, 07:28:58 pm »
No luck, me and my son were unsuccessful 😣

Well, I think there'll be a few more for sale on Friday. Me and my Dad share a ticket, we were successful, but he can't make it - and since the ticket's in his name, I can't go either apparently.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17283 on: May 11, 2021, 07:34:20 pm »
Totally agree. I'm not saying it is easy at all. But I'm not sure it would be difficult to implement a system that has parity with the the way that league home games are sold and uses historical purchase history the way in which they sell the away games.

If you buy 13+ in a season, you know you will get 13+ the next season, and the next season and the next season forevermore. The only way you don't get over 13+ now is simply by being unorganised/missing a sale or losing your income. There are people who have every European game going back years and there is a chance, however remote, that a combination of bad luck in terms a ballot, then missing a quarter final, then the first game of the next season being say, Real Madrid, that they could be off the ladder. This jeopardy doesn't exist on the other ladders so long as you continue to attend. Have parity on all the ladders.

100% If you're going to have guaranteed tickets for the PL when you have a certain amount of home credits, then it should be the same for the ACS in the Cup competitions.  People who have been to all the European homes for years could end up getting screwed, same goes for the FA Cup if we draw a big team in the 3rd round.

It's rubbish when people say it then turns into a closed shop if the ACS is guaranteed for the following seasons.  There's still plenty of tickets available and I know people who have managed to get full home credits without the ACS, they just choose not to be on the ACS.  It's the same for the PL, if you're not on the magical 13+, it doesn't mean you won't get a ticket and it's a closed shop, I've had plenty in my time without building up the magical number of PL credits.

Hopefully things will change for the 22/23 season.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17284 on: May 11, 2021, 09:57:32 pm »
100% If you're going to have guaranteed tickets for the PL when you have a certain amount of home credits, then it should be the same for the ACS in the Cup competitions.  People who have been to all the European homes for years could end up getting screwed, same goes for the FA Cup if we draw a big team in the 3rd round.

It's rubbish when people say it then turns into a closed shop if the ACS is guaranteed for the following seasons.  There's still plenty of tickets available and I know people who have managed to get full home credits without the ACS, they just choose not to be on the ACS.  It's the same for the PL, if you're not on the magical 13+, it doesn't mean you won't get a ticket and it's a closed shop, I've had plenty in my time without building up the magical number of PL credits.

Hopefully things will change for the 22/23 season.
tbe issue is ACS is very powerful and not many people will drop off from year to year so the chance for new people to join will be small, unless we drop out of UCL

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17285 on: May 11, 2021, 10:07:23 pm »
tbe issue is ACS is very powerful and not many people will drop off from year to year so the chance for new people to join will be small, unless we drop out of UCL

True, but the same can be said for the PL when you have 13+. If you’re not on the ACS, it’s still a lot easier to get tickets for a cup game, be it the CL, FA, or LC, than it is a PL game.

I have a members card for another family member who wasn’t in the ACS and I’ve got them loads of cup game tickets on that card, including plenty of European games,, whereas the PL tickets were so much harder to come by and got far fewer and it’s to the point where I’ve almost given up on the PL tickets on that particular card for them.

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #17286 on: May 12, 2021, 12:24:19 am »
We had about 35k in the first group stage game in 04/05 against Monaco.

All six home games in Europe that season GUARANTEED you a ticket for the final

Istanbul dropped down to either 3 or 4 home games qualified. Madness compared to Athens 2yrs later.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17287 on: May 12, 2021, 12:44:08 am »
True, but the same can be said for the PL when you have 13+. If you’re not on the ACS, it’s still a lot easier to get tickets for a cup game, be it the CL, FA, or LC, than it is a PL game.

I have a members card for another family member who wasn’t in the ACS and I’ve got them loads of cup game tickets on that card, including plenty of European games,, whereas the PL tickets were so much harder to come by and got far fewer and it’s to the point where I’ve almost given up on the PL tickets on that particular card for them.
I agree with all this my point was more your guaranteed tickets for every game, no getting up for sales and risk losing out, no refreshing if you miss the first sale

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #17288 on: May 12, 2021, 06:32:28 am »
I’ll have to wait for a further announcement on the ACS to be made.

Why cant they guarantee tickets for home cup games like they do for aways I.e. X number of ACS tickets and these are the fixtures you need to have attended to qualify. Football is being ruined for the local fan by the ‘global brand’ and pushing many people out. This is starting to push me away from the reasons why I loved the game..

This year has been the worst season for as long as I can remember, if I can’t get a ticket for the game it’ll be the tipping point for me. What about the fans who go to every home and away for years then suddenly get pushed off the ACS...it’s disgusting. The people making these decisions are not Liverpool fans
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:36:10 am by ScubaSteve »

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17289 on: May 12, 2021, 11:39:42 am »
How do you check your history?

When I'm on my account you can't click history?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17290 on: May 12, 2021, 11:49:35 am »
What the fuck is the deal with these pricks and their password for the ticket site?

5 different passwords I've tried and saying all of them cannot be accepted
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17291 on: May 12, 2021, 11:52:36 am »
How do you check your history?

When I'm on my account you can't click history?

They disabled it this morning, I think they are adding everyone an entry for the palace ballot to make them eligible for the sale tomorrow

It was working fine yesterday

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17292 on: May 12, 2021, 11:59:02 am »
They disabled it this morning, I think they are adding everyone an entry for the palace ballot to make them eligible for the sale tomorrow

It was working fine yesterday

Cheers

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17293 on: May 12, 2021, 12:47:43 pm »
Istanbul dropped down to either 3 or 4 home games qualified. Madness compared to Athens 2yrs later.

3 home - you could get one if you'd been to Leverkusen, Juventus and Chelsea as an example. Leverkusen went to general sale if I recall.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17294 on: May 12, 2021, 12:51:06 pm »
ACS

Have had many folks message me and I can see from comments in here it's all a bit pants thanks to the way the FAQ's have been worded. I've emailed club for clarity. I will reiterate though that in all meetings, it's never been said folks qualifying for ACS based on set criteria etc would need to be balloted. My take on it is rather straight forward. If you meet ACS criteria, you get to register, pick a seat etc as you normally do and as cup competitions progress they process the ticket sale and so on.

The ballot aspect is confusing in FAQ's. It definitely needs clearing up.

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17295 on: May 12, 2021, 02:05:22 pm »
What the fuck is the deal with these pricks and their password for the ticket site?

5 different passwords I've tried and saying all of them cannot be accepted

This is a fair comment. I've no idea what my password is as everything I entered couldn't be used. It's probably "incorrect" or something equally baffling

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #17296 on: May 12, 2021, 02:21:47 pm »
This is a fair comment. I've no idea what my password is as everything I entered couldn't be used. It's probably "incorrect" or something equally baffling

I thought I was just being thick but I've had issues too. Put all my usual passwords in and nothing, reset it and wrote that down. Try a week later or something and it doesn't work so have to keep resetting.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17297 on: May 12, 2021, 02:34:19 pm »
I thought I was just being thick but I've had issues too. Put all my usual passwords in and nothing, reset it and wrote that down. Try a week later or something and it doesn't work so have to keep resetting.

The zeros infront of the membership or customer number casues it issues. Take them out and try.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17298 on: May 12, 2021, 03:15:13 pm »
'Credit the Fans' have created enough noise and got a meeting with Phil Dutton about the 2019/20 credits

Good first step

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17299 on: May 12, 2021, 04:12:42 pm »
'Credit the Fans' have created enough noise and got a meeting with Phil Dutton about the 2019/20 credits

Good first step

Good stuff. I imagine the club will still pushback. It's a very shite situation, but you honour the 300 I can imagine there'll be even more individuals complaining.

Part of me wonders if the Club considered going to a points-based system and whether that would overall be the Club's preference for simplicity. Not great for younger fans though.
YNWA.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #17300 on: May 12, 2021, 04:29:50 pm »
Good stuff. I imagine the club will still pushback. It's a very shite situation, but you honour the 300 I can imagine there'll be even more individuals complaining.

Part of me wonders if the Club considered going to a points-based system and whether that would overall be the Club's preference for simplicity. Not great for younger fans though.

Who's gonna complain mate?

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17301 on: May 12, 2021, 04:56:45 pm »

Good first step

Awesome!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17302 on: May 12, 2021, 05:01:34 pm »
Who's gonna complain mate?

the 300+ are only those newly on the 13+ ladder. but you'll have others out of this bracket that are probably aggrieved too.
YNWA.

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17303 on: May 12, 2021, 05:44:16 pm »

Good first step

Where are updates like this posted mate? How can I keep up to date with it?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17304 on: May 12, 2021, 06:44:39 pm »
ACS

Have had many folks message me and I can see from comments in here it's all a bit pants thanks to the way the FAQ's have been worded. I've emailed club for clarity. I will reiterate though that in all meetings, it's never been said folks qualifying for ACS based on set criteria etc would need to be balloted. My take on it is rather straight forward. If you meet ACS criteria, you get to register, pick a seat etc as you normally do and as cup competitions progress they process the ticket sale and so on.

The ballot aspect is confusing in FAQ's. It definitely needs clearing up.
Cheers Harinder.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #17305 on: May 12, 2021, 06:49:15 pm »

Good first step
Good news.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17306 on: May 12, 2021, 07:05:39 pm »
Where are updates like this posted mate? How can I keep up to date with it?

There's a WhatsApp and fb group for those affected, links are further up this thread

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17307 on: May 12, 2021, 07:23:39 pm »
the 300+ are only those newly on the 13+ ladder. but you'll have others out of this bracket that are probably aggrieved too.

Possibly. Possibly not.
The '300' as they are now known, are those who've shown a commitment to wanting to attend all games.
Sure, some will have got 10, 12 etc.
But I'd imagine they'd just 'like to go to more games' than 'committed to'.
Some people are genuinely happy to go 1,2,3,4 times a season.
Guess we will see.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17308 on: May 12, 2021, 07:27:55 pm »
Also never realised the ACS isn't going to be guaranteed.

Tell me who in their right mind would commit to going to all the league home games and then feel it a bit optional/added bonus about the European games.

I'd prefer it the other way around if anything.

You can't have half a habit. It's either a habit, or not.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17309 on: May 12, 2021, 07:29:35 pm »
No one knows yet whether the ACS will be guaranteed or not

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17310 on: May 12, 2021, 08:16:38 pm »
Also never realised the ACS isn't going to be guaranteed.

Tell me who in their right mind would commit to going to all the league home games and then feel it a bit optional/added bonus about the European games.

I'd prefer it the other way around if anything.

You can't have half a habit. It's either a habit, or not.
ACS has never been guaranteed

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17311 on: May 12, 2021, 08:17:15 pm »
There's a WhatsApp and fb group for those affected, links are further up this thread
can't even get accepted to the FB group because I don't have 13 from 19/20, great stuff

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17312 on: May 12, 2021, 08:19:00 pm »
can't even get accepted to the FB group because I don't have 13 from 19/20, great stuff

How do they know if you do or not? Are they asking for proof?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17313 on: May 12, 2021, 08:19:04 pm »
Possibly. Possibly not.
The '300' as they are now known, are those who've shown a commitment to wanting to attend all games.
Sure, some will have got 10, 12 etc.
But I'd imagine they'd just 'like to go to more games' than 'committed to'.
Some people are genuinely happy to go 1,2,3,4 times a season.
Guess we will see.
I have 12 from last season, 23 in all comps on my card, which was every game I was eligible for except 3 leagues games I was out of the country to obviously didn't try for, maybe I should've and denied someone a seat

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17314 on: May 12, 2021, 08:20:31 pm »
How do they know if you do or not? Are they asking for proof?
there's questions to answer because it's a private group obviously answered honestly and said I only have 12 but not accepted after  2 days

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17315 on: May 12, 2021, 08:22:06 pm »
Fair enough. Thought they were going to ask you to show your credit history to get in

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17316 on: May 12, 2021, 08:23:06 pm »
Fair enough. Thought they were going to ask you to show your credit history to get in
hahahaha imagine

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17317 on: May 12, 2021, 09:14:40 pm »
Can someone briefly explain the 300 club please?
Bit lost with the thread..thanks
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17318 on: May 12, 2021, 09:31:04 pm »
Can someone briefly explain the 300 club please?
Bit lost with the thread..thanks
about 300 people have 13 credits from 19/20

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17319 on: May 12, 2021, 09:43:36 pm »
about 300 people have 13 credits from 19/20

Should add that didn't have 13 from 18/19, hence the complaints they are not guaranteed tickets.