Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426729 times)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" Mighty Conquerors of Rochdale!
« Reply #36160 on: October 9, 2019, 01:56:08 pm »
Couldn't give a toss who they bring in. Judging from Spurs' form, Poch would do fuck all there, certainly not better than Mourinho, and Allegri could be another Van Gaal. Fact of the matter is, they don't give the managers time. They want it all. And they want it now. The "United Way" is a magical flying unicorn that shits rainbows after it eats players and managers careers for breakfast.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #36161 on: October 9, 2019, 02:06:00 pm »
Couldn't give a toss who they bring in. Judging from Spurs' form, Poch would do fuck all there, certainly not better than Mourinho, and Allegri could be another Van Gaal. Fact of the matter is, they don't give the managers time. They want it all. And they want it now. The "United Way" is a magical flying unicorn that shits rainbows after it eats players and managers careers for breakfast.

Rainbows on the hard shoulder?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #36162 on: October 9, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Watched the Man United relegation film on BT sport again last night. I’m old enough to remember it. I know it can’t happen again but the thought of it is pleasurable.

We have got to turn from doubters into believers, now! Why not the manc fan base have already turned from believers into doubters.

Coupla more Freds , big money no impact, and a Pogba shit fit in January-they are not as far away as you think. "C'mon the Ed"  there will be a film "Two weeks in January".

oh yeah, its on.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36163 on: October 9, 2019, 02:13:13 pm »
I said this a couple of times but what these fuckers are failing to realise is that all empires crumble and die.  There's was wiped out as soon as Alex Ferguson did one.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36164 on: October 9, 2019, 02:21:22 pm »
I said this a couple of times but what these fuckers are failing to realise is that all empires crumble and die.  There's was wiped out as soon as Alex Ferguson did one.

It will always be the same. City will have it when Pep leaves, Barca when Messi goes, probably us when Klopp goes too. The way to minimise it is how well you react. Utd completely changed and it's why they are where they are. They have money to fix it but will take a while. If I'm not mistaken they will lose a massive chunk of sponsorship money with no top 4 this season?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36165 on: October 9, 2019, 02:28:49 pm »
It will always be the same. City will have it when Pep leaves, Barca when Messi goes, probably us when Klopp goes too. The way to minimise it is how well you react. Utd completely changed and it's why they are where they are. They have money to fix it but will take a while. If I'm not mistaken they will lose a massive chunk of sponsorship money with no top 4 this season?

City won titles without Guardiola, they weren't as dominant but they still won them. As long as they have their owners, they'll be contending. The Red Mancs on the other hand are going down a spiral that may take another 10 years to recover from.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #36166 on: October 9, 2019, 02:31:09 pm »

It happened before that. Fergie had the chance to lay the foundations to let United carry on as a competitive force on the pitch after he went, but rather he built short term to add more to his trophy cabinet instead.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36167 on: October 9, 2019, 02:32:42 pm »
City won titles without Guardiola, they weren't as dominant but they still won them. As long as they have their owners, they'll be contending. The Red Mancs on the other hand are going down a spiral that may take another 10 years to recover from.

They did. But when were they getting 100 and 98 points a season?
« Last Edit: October 9, 2019, 02:36:02 pm by clinical »
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #36168 on: October 9, 2019, 03:55:21 pm »

Don't worry, When Klopp goes in two and a half years Stevie will be ready  :scarf

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36169 on: October 9, 2019, 04:07:19 pm »
Don't worry, When Klopp goes in two and a half years Stevie will be ready  :scarf

When Klopp goes, a grim sentence that, but when Klopp does go I hope our board has the foresight to replace him with one of the other absolute best coaches in the world, whoever that may be.

It's fair to say Old Trafford is a good example of why such appointments shouldn't be guided by sentiment.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #36170 on: October 9, 2019, 04:21:52 pm »
Denis Law. Backheeled them to division 2

Isn't their last game against Leicester? Maybe Jonny Evans will back heel them into the championship?
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #36171 on: October 9, 2019, 05:12:39 pm »
When Klopp goes, a grim sentence that, but when Klopp does go I hope our board has the foresight to replace him with one of the other absolute best coaches in the world, whoever that may be.

It's fair to say Old Trafford is a good example of why such appointments shouldn't be guided by sentiment.

Yep. Prefer Ljinders to Gerrard at the moment.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36172 on: October 9, 2019, 05:28:40 pm »

And that won't be Gerrard.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36173 on: October 9, 2019, 06:18:50 pm »
I wouldnt get to cocky lads Callum Wilson is going to get the full Ed Woodward treatment in January, 60m and 250 grand a week.  ;D ;D

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36174 on: October 9, 2019, 06:29:50 pm »
We have got to turn from doubters into believers, now! Why not the manc fan base have already turned from believers into doubters.

Coupla more Freds , big money no impact, and a Pogba shit fit in January-they are not as far away as you think. "C'mon the Ed"  there will be a film "Two weeks in January".

oh yeah, its on.
De Gea steps up to solve the penalty taker problem, the new 'George Best' doesn't quite live up, they get caught in the scrabbling at the bottom, and a Pogba backheel ...
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36175 on: October 9, 2019, 07:06:50 pm »
Yep. Prefer Ljinders to Gerrard at the moment.
Agreed.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36176 on: October 9, 2019, 07:11:25 pm »
Neither should be managing the club. Ljinders is a good coach but he failed miserably in Holland as a manager. Whoever replaces Klopp needs to be proven at a higher level than either of those two, we can't afford to have another period of poor managerial choices and going in cycles of mistake after mistake.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #36177 on: October 9, 2019, 07:20:18 pm »
It's far from easy getting the next manager right.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #36178 on: October 9, 2019, 07:21:26 pm »
Neither should be managing the club. Ljinders is a good coach but he failed miserably in Holland as a manager. Whoever replaces Klopp needs to be proven at a higher level than either of those two, we can't afford to have another period of poor managerial choices and going in cycles of mistake after mistake.

Yup spot on. Grew tired over the years of appointments like Gary Mac etc or even Fowler. Give jobs to people who are qualified at the level you mentioned. Gone are the days of the boot room etc sadly

We seem to be at a good place with regards to appointing the right people for the right jobs nowadays and long may it continue
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #36179 on: October 9, 2019, 07:38:21 pm »

It's one thing to go into a new club and try to install systems in place that weren't there before, and it's another to promote someone who is an intrinsic part of the current system that is seeing success. I'm not sure Pep has the heart for the stresses of management, but it wouldn't necessarily be the same outcome as his time in Holland. The reason the Boot Room worked was because Paisley stepped up and kept everything the same; then Joe stepped up, and kept everything the same; then Kenny stepped up and kept everything the same. The problems started when Souness came in and tried to turn us into Sampdoria.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36180 on: October 9, 2019, 07:43:23 pm »
Since 2017/18 in the Premier League.

• Liverpool - 23 clean sheets.
• Man United - 21 wins.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36181 on: October 9, 2019, 07:46:17 pm »
I'm 100% sure that our analytics team in the same way that they're analysing players, will find the right manager to succeed Jurgen based on statistical improvement of teams they've managed (even if they haven't won trophies).  You can see, for example, that Mersch at RB Salzburg has a team that presses and attacks but there will be some serious number crunching going on behind the scenes to decide who the best manager is when the time comes. And I'm pretty sure it won't be Gerrard.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36182 on: October 9, 2019, 08:07:27 pm »
I didn't follow anything about them this week, any chance they are sacking Ole or they give him time until summer?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36183 on: October 9, 2019, 08:09:40 pm »
I didn't follow anything about them this week, any chance they are sacking Ole or they give him time until summer?

He's already been sacked

Replaced by a Phil Neville & Andeh Tate dream team

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #36184 on: October 9, 2019, 08:22:56 pm »
City’s wage bill is slightly lower than ours? Is some of it still hived off?
They are cheating in every way it is possible to cheat. They sold their image rights to an offshore company that is impossible to be profitable, but we cannot be sure about that.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36185 on: October 9, 2019, 08:51:17 pm »

Klopp said something about replacing him with Gerrard the other week, not sure if it was a jokey reply, but if Klopp is helping him to develop as a manager, then could work out well for us.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Shaun101

• Didn't take up his ticket for the Screen Sports Super Cup
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Where did I leave it?
« Reply #36186 on: October 9, 2019, 09:07:08 pm »
Klopp said something about replacing him with Gerrard the other week, not sure if it was a jokey reply, but if Klopp is helping him to develop as a manager, then could work out well for us.

I read the article he mentioned this in it wasn’t in 442, it did not quite say that . He told John Bishop in an interview that if he was sacked tomorrow there is an infrastructure in place and kenny could step in or Stevie G , he was not indispensable basically. He was just being humble as I read it. 

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #36187 on: October 9, 2019, 09:16:08 pm »
I read the article he mentioned this in it wasn’t in 442, it did not quite say that . He told John Bishop in an interview that if he was sacked tomorrow there is an infrastructure in place and kenny could step in or Stevie G , he was not indispensable basically. He was just being humble as I read it. 

What about Kenny G?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36188 on: October 9, 2019, 09:17:42 pm »
It's one thing to go into a new club and try to install systems in place that weren't there before, and it's another to promote someone who is an intrinsic part of the current system that is seeing success. I'm not sure Pep has the heart for the stresses of management, but it wouldn't necessarily be the same outcome as his time in Holland. The reason the Boot Room worked was because Paisley stepped up and kept everything the same; then Joe stepped up, and kept everything the same; then Kenny stepped up and kept everything the same. The problems started when Souness came in and tried to turn us into Sampdoria.

To go off on a complete tangent for no reason, I do like Sampdoria's badge, it's one of my favourites.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #36189 on: October 9, 2019, 09:21:42 pm »
Btw...... manure are just that. Yes they have a name as a club. But as a team on the pitch they are not.only shit. They are the worst in the division.  They are so fucking poor. Hope the league is true to itself and they get fucking relegated.  Can't stand anything about them
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36190 on: October 9, 2019, 09:26:42 pm »
To go off on a complete tangent for no reason, I do like Sampdoria's badge, it's one of my favourites.

On another tangent, I can now only pronounce their name in the style of Don Howe.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36191 on: October 9, 2019, 09:27:26 pm »
Oh and remember Markus rashford is Manc born and bred
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36193 on: October 9, 2019, 09:52:08 pm »
The mood music seems to be that a change will be made sooner rather than later. Hopefully after we’ve beaten them.
Think if they were going to sack him before they play us, it would have happened by now.
We sacked Brendan straight after the league game preceding this international break 4 years ago, to give Klopp more time to settle in.
Mind you, that involved joined-up thinking, so anything could still happen at Man Utd!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36194 on: October 9, 2019, 10:15:09 pm »

I only saw it reported on SSN, so I only got to see it with their spin on it.

That is the big difference between us and them, when know what we are doing and were we are going, they just stumble along from one daft plan to another.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #36195 on: October 9, 2019, 10:20:29 pm »
He's already been sacked

Replaced by a Phil Neville & Andeh Tate dream team

Hang on. I thought Phil Neville and Timmie Cahill were the Bitters dream team?

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36196 on: October 9, 2019, 10:21:23 pm »
It's a long term project.  Oles been chosen to oversee it. His vast managerial experience and credentials of rebuilding football clubs from the bottom up is what is going to keep him at the helm. Moreover ole has already informed everybody that there are going to be ups and downs twists and turns.  This insightful knowledge of what fans need to prepare themselves for and accept as the rebuilding process begins and takes shape. This is something they really need to understand. 
It took Ferguson years to manipulate the fa figure it all out domestically.  As we know he couldn't sustain it on the continent.  2 wins in 30 years and heralded as the best manager ever, Ole won't need to do too much to be a great.
So give the guy some time for God's sake. Instant success is not possible.  Look how long it took Klopp to build a team. Ole is on par with Klopp. So let him get on with the job at hand and offer him the patience he deserves. He is after all a club legend and being trigger happy and sacking him is no way to treat one of your own.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline LFC_NCL

• Main Stander
« Reply #36198 on: October 9, 2019, 10:34:11 pm »
Lord of the Wrongs :lmao

the phil jones bit did it for me

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36199 on: October 9, 2019, 10:37:04 pm »
From my niece [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

https://www.facebook.com/100027745252456/posts/409425549992283/