Author Topic: Covid: The Aftermath  (Read 363 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Covid: The Aftermath
« on: October 1, 2021, 08:07:51 am »
Obviously this isn't like the Wars of the past or the great crisis and disasters that others have had to put up with - with people being bereft of home or hearth or hope, but this pandemic is a thing of massive proportions to us living now.

I'm wondering what kind of personal aftermath it might bring once it is concluded.

We are all 'just getting on with it' and moving forward but nearly 5,000,000 people have died and 100,000+ of those were British.

I'm sure we all know friends or family that have passed but we are still just 'getting on with it'

I am beginning to feel that it's not the beginning of the end, but certainly the end of the beginning and I'm starting to remember what stuff was like before and of those we've lost.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.