Poll

Tory Christmas Party

Nothing like a good old knees up!
They should apologise and come clean
Johnson should resign
The front bench should resign
The entire party should resign
The entire party should be put in an Elon Musk rocket and fired off to jupiter with 2 packets of hula hoops and a pot noodle
I LOVE cheese!

Author Topic: Doesn't matter who you vote for as long as it's for the right reasons!  (Read 1157292 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: Isn’t this just the politics thread? Why so many name changes?
« Reply #17040 on: April 23, 2021, 11:19:41 am »
Sian has a point, when anti-Semitism was a hot topic there were no calls of trying to purify the Labour party by expelling people who were guilty of it. It was just the right thing to do.

Sorry for being totally ignorant here, what is a cis woman?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17041 on: April 23, 2021, 11:20:04 am »
See again, you've written a condescending paragraph about me wanting to "purify the left" when it's just about right and wrong. I'll leave it there if that's alright.

I'm with you 100%.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17042 on: April 23, 2021, 11:22:50 am »
Sian has a point, when anti-Semitism was a hot topic there were no calls of trying to purify the Labour party by expelling people who were guilty of it. It was just the right thing to do.

Sorry for being totally ignorant here, what is a cis woman?

"Cis" is someone whose gender identity matches their gender at birth so a cis woman is a biological woman who identifies as a woman.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17043 on: April 23, 2021, 11:22:52 am »
Complaining about condescending and again mounting the high ground. Let me pose a question, where I'm not sure where there is high ground, or where the liberal left should take a position. I've grown up with the idea that liberalism should support feminism. I've grown up with the idea that liberalism should support LGBT rights.

So there's been comments from old school feminists, from the 60s and 70s vintage, that they have been demonised by younger LGBT activists. JK Rowling is one notable example, while Suzanne Moore has said that a large band chased her out of the Guardian.

I don't have a label that attaches me to any of the groups. I'm not female. I'm not LGBT. I've been brought up to favour liberalism. But in this case, where two of the groups, neither of whom to which I belong, but both of which I was brought up to favour, label each other as wrong. Where does the right and wrong lie, and on what general philosophical grounds do I know which from which? Feminism, or LGBT?

Maybe the one that doesn't discriminate against the other?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17044 on: April 23, 2021, 11:25:58 am »
"Cis" is someone whose gender identity matches their gender at birth so a cis woman is a biological woman who identifies as a woman.

Thanks Welshred.

I'll be honest I don't know much about trans rights issue, it's never been something that's affected me personally. I have heard some of the absolutely disgusting things said about trans women though.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17045 on: April 23, 2021, 11:28:25 am »
Maybe the one that doesn't discriminate against the other?

That's the problem, from the perspective of one who isn't actively involved. Both say that the other discriminates against the other. LGBT activists say that people like Rowling discriminate against them. Moore says she was driven out of a job by LGBT activists. I was brought up to support women's rights. I was brought up to support LGBT rights. Now both sides are saying that each oppresses the other.

That's why I suggested a solution that attempts to circumvent the question. But then I was called out for being condescending.

The problem with liberal reformist arguments is that they usually depict as one side as in the wrong, and thus the right thing to do is usually quite clear. I was brought up to regard both sides as right, and now both sides are saying that the other is wrong.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17046 on: April 23, 2021, 11:36:17 am »
That's the problem, from the perspective of one who isn't actively involved. Both say that the other discriminates against the other. LGBT activists say that people like Rowling discriminate against them. Moore says she was driven out of a job by LGBT activists. I was brought up to support women's rights. I was brought up to support LGBT rights. Now both sides are saying that each oppresses the other.

That's why I suggested a solution that attempts to circumvent the question. But then I was called out for being condescending.

The problem with liberal reformist arguments is that they usually depict as one side as in the wrong, and thus the right thing to do is usually quite clear. I was brought up to regard both sides as right, and now both sides are saying that the other is wrong.

Because you are being condescending, every page on this thread there is a post from you going on about purifying the left and how that is to the detriment of the Labour party.

Ok, that is a valid point, one I agree with on some levels, but it doesn't need to be used in every response on this thread.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17047 on: April 23, 2021, 11:39:09 am »

The problem is the gender critical feminists use such disingenuous arguments that it is hard to take their claims of discrimination seriously when it usually (not always) appears to just be a mask for their transphobia.

The prime example of this is how they are constantly trying to conflate the use of toilets by trans people (which has not been an issue for decades) with the proposed GRA reforms which will have absolutely no impact on it.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #17048 on: April 23, 2021, 11:40:27 am »

I always thought it would be more accurate to say the gender matches their sex at birth, as gender is by definition a social construct while sex is the biological designation? Or perhaps I am well behind the times there!!

Either way it is clear that there are double standards being held here. Jess Phillips clearly quick to leap in to try and point score against Trans-rights activists (indeed by extension transpeople themselves). Deleting without explanation is cowardly. I would love to see the reaction if this was done in an anti-Semitic context.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #17049 on: April 23, 2021, 11:43:19 am »

While I agree with your wider point in this post (it is a difficult and confusing situation and from an outside liberal perspective not always clear cut), the problem is you are using this thread to consistently argue against a strawman.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17050 on: April 23, 2021, 11:44:02 am »
I always thought it would be more accurate to say the gender matches their sex at birth, as gender is by definition a social construct while sex is the biological designation? Or perhaps I am well behind the times there!!

Either way it is clear that there are double standards being held here. Jess Phillips clearly quick to leap in to try and point score against Trans-rights activists (indeed by extension transpeople themselves). Deleting without explanation is cowardly. I would love to see the reaction if this was done in an anti-Semitic context.

Cis also means you aren't someone with a non male or female biological sex - like an intersex person so it isn't just about gender.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17051 on: April 23, 2021, 11:46:47 am »

Yeah agreed. The fact is different people consider different social and cultural issues which they consider important enough to be above ppolitical games and strategising (whether that is anti-semitism or trans rights or whatever). The answer to this isn't to try and shut those people down but to try and find a way to engage with the issue.

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Kopite
« Reply #17052 on: April 23, 2021, 11:54:01 am »
Yeah agreed. The fact is different people consider different social and cultural issues which they consider important enough to be above ppolitical games and strategising (whether that is anti-semitism or trans rights or whatever). The answer to this isn't to try and shut those people down but to try and find a way to engage with the issue.

But there are bad faith actors. There are people who will only talk about it in a context that benefits them and they are seen as acting in good faith.

I used to think engagement was always the answer, I now genuinely believe that it wouldn't be with them.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17053 on: April 23, 2021, 12:29:59 pm »
The problem is the gender critical feminists use such disingenuous arguments that it is hard to take their claims of discrimination seriously when it usually (not always) appears to just be a mask for their transphobia.

The prime example of this is how they are constantly trying to conflate the use of toilets by trans people (which has not been an issue for decades) with the proposed GRA reforms which will have absolutely no impact on it.

That might be a problem in detail. The problem from my perspective is that I'm not personally invested in it, so I don't know the details of the arguments. I can't tell a disingenuous argument from a genuine argument. I grew up with the idea that the patriarchy has a predominance of power, and thus the movement against it is naturally right, and I can usually find the right path from this perspective. When the dispute is not against the patriarchal establishment, and I don't have a personal perspective, how do I tell right from wrong?

On the toilet dispute: the feminist argument, AFAICS, was that people who were born male could self-identify as trans female, and enter the safe space of born females who are physically weaker, and thus make them feel unsafe. With the recent murder case of a woman by a male cop, there was talk of how we men do not know just how prevalent fear is for women. That was simple for me; we of the patriarchy need to recognise the power we have but do not see, and we can do something about it. But what happens when feminists complain that the safe space they had fought for is being threatened? I'm not a trans, I'm not a woman. What happens when one says that not actively supporting them is actively oppressing them? My instinct is to say that people should be able to self-identify, but I can also see that women may want their exclusive space to feel safe.

Maybe the legislation actually involved more detailed arguments than that that renders the above moot. But I don't know the details, and the above argument is what I've seen.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #17054 on: April 23, 2021, 01:55:10 pm »
On the toilet dispute: the feminist argument, AFAICS, was that people who were born male could self-identify as trans female, and enter the safe space of born females who are physically weaker, and thus make them feel unsafe. With the recent murder case of a woman by a male cop, there was talk of how we men do not know just how prevalent fear is for women. That was simple for me; we of the patriarchy need to recognise the power we have but do not see, and we can do something about it. But what happens when feminists complain that the safe space they had fought for is being threatened? I'm not a trans, I'm not a woman. What happens when one says that not actively supporting them is actively oppressing them? My instinct is to say that people should be able to self-identify, but I can also see that women may want their exclusive space to feel safe.

Maybe the legislation actually involved more detailed arguments than that that renders the above moot. But I don't know the details, and the above argument is what I've seen.

FWIW, whilst I usually find myself at odds with you, I'm of a similar opinion to you on this.

To me, the cause of friction/schism between feminists and trans-supporters seems to be on 'self-identification'. I don't recall any feminist opposition to trans people who have physically transitioned male-female, but rather towards those who are physically male and don't physically transition, wanting to be 'legally' (for want of a better word) considered a women (ie, toilets and other 'safe places' for women)

I struggle with getting involved in this debate here because it's too easy to stumble into an area that has you labelled bigoted or prejudiced, when that's totally not my intention.

What I do realise, though, is that these are the sort of arguments that turn 'ordinary voters' away from Labour and 'the left' in general.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #17055 on: April 23, 2021, 02:15:09 pm »
It's a good thing the Stonewall riots didn't happen now because if they did, you'd have people saying "this is the sort of thing that turns people away from the left".

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17056 on: April 23, 2021, 03:10:13 pm »
It's a good thing the Stonewall riots didn't happen now because if they did, you'd have people saying "this is the sort of thing that turns people away from the left".

Not really, and it's unfair to paint such a glib picture. Back then, bigotry and prejudice was not just common, but deliberately spiteful. Even people who perhaps didn't fully support the campaigns could easily recognise and accept that a lot of people were being discriminated against.

Society has come a long, long way. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. And we still need to continue the progressive path.

But campaigners and the topics campaigned on now seem different. When I was a lefty activist in the 90's, I was part of anti-racism campaigns, the organisers and participants of which were multi-race. The general idea of anti-racism was 'colourblind' - ie, that the colour of one's skin and racial background should be a total irrelevance to how people view each other. Now - and this seems an import from America - anti-racism includes demands for what appears to be segregation for different racial/cultural groups. The demands seems to be 'recognise me as a different race/culture but treat me no differently to anyone else'. It's counter-intuitive: "I'm different to you, but not different"

Similarly with the trans movement. There's been prejudice undoubtedly - the sniggering and jokes, not always discreet. But until fairly recently it seemed accepted that to secure the 'legal' (again, for want of a better word) rights of a woman, a trans person had to fully transition physically to female.

Now the argument is that trans people who identify as a female shouldn't have to physically transition to female to secure that 'legal' status. I lean heavily towards 'cis' women (I've only today learned WTF that means) who express alarm that a person who is physically male but self-identifies as a female, should have access to their 'safe places' and other 'legal' rights.

I don't view 'cis' women that hold that position to be bigoted. And I recoil at the bile thrown in the direction of such women by trans-activists. As do the vast majority of people I know. Why should trans rights trample over women's rights?

If I've got the position of trans-activists wrong, then please explain because I genuinely mean no offence.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17057 on: April 23, 2021, 03:32:06 pm »
It's not a straight forward subject - there was a long thread on it last year that whilst very interesting didn't really make much progress.

The complexity and sensitivity of the issue is why somebody like Jess Phillips, who is increasing making a habit of acting in bad faith on this issue, inflaming things so that reasoned debate is impossible and causing great offence and distress to a demographic whose members are often very vulnerable, needs to be called out for what she is doing.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #17058 on: April 23, 2021, 04:46:10 pm »
Thought this was qutie interesting... Sarwar continuing to impress while Starmer is stagnant. It may just be because we have an election and Scottish Labour are coming out with some interesting policies.

I don't trust Sarwar at all but he is playing the role of the 'adult in the room' and trying to put the indy debate to the side and focus on other non-constitutional issues quite well. It certainly puts him in contrast with all the other Scottish Leaders apart from maybe the Greens in that regard.

Europe Elects
@EuropeElects
UK (Scotland), YouGov poll:

Leader net approval

Sturgeon (SNP-G/EFA): +25 (-2)
Sarwar (LAB-S&D): +18 (+15)
Starmer (LAB-S&D): -21 (-1)
Ross (CON-ECR): -33 (-12)
Johnson (CON-ECR): -38 (+4)

+/- vs 4-8 Mar

Fieldwork: 16-20 April 2021
Sample: 1,204

Labour have lost Scotland.

I can't see them ever getting it back. Once you've been rejected that badly then I can't see any way back.

If Corbyn was Toxic in England, then he was off the scale in Scotland. Not all his fault, but you have to carry the can if your party fails that badly on your watch.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17059 on: April 23, 2021, 05:14:54 pm »
Labour have lost Scotland.

I can't see them ever getting it back. Once you've been rejected that badly then I can't see any way back.

If Corbyn was Toxic in England, then he was off the scale in Scotland. Not all his fault, but you have to carry the can if your party fails that badly on your watch.

Actually in my experience, Corbyn was pretty popular in Scotland - particularly ex-labour, now SNP or Green voters - until he started talking about Scottish politics, where his ignorance on the topic shone through.

Was thinking about Labour's popularity, and the SNPs earlier. The shine has definitely come off the SNP recently, I see more and more people talking about voting SNP until we get indy, and how they can't wait to vote for someone else afterwwards. Sturgeon isn't quite treated like the demigod that she was back in 2015.

However the indy issue rules over everything else, and it will take a lot for people to vote for a party which disagrees with them on the indy debate. And in Scotland, the Greens are basically the Labour party, but competent and properly left wing, without the infighting and they support indy.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:19:56 pm by Just Elmo? »

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #17060 on: April 23, 2021, 05:16:26 pm »
https://twitter.com/ElectionMapsUK/status/1384902050941652994

Apologies if this has been posted already but I found the name of the UKIP candidate in the London Mayoral election particularly ironic!

Sadiq Khan (Labour) 47% (-3)[/size]
Shaun Bailey (Conservative) 26% (+1)[/size]
Luisa Porritt (Liberal Democrat) 9% (+1)[/size]
Sian Berry (Green Party) 6% (–)[/size]
Peter Gammons (UKIP) 3% (+1) :lmao[/size]
Mandu Reid (Women’s Equality Party) 4% (–)[/size]
Other 6% (+3)[/size]
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17061 on: April 23, 2021, 05:18:34 pm »
My goodness....

Cummings has just knifed Johnson in the front

Cummings told Johnson re refurb of No10 flat that 'his plans to have donors secretly pay for the renovation were unethical, foolish, possibly illegal and almost certainly broke the rules on proper disclosure of political donations'.

Dominic Cummings on what he told Johnson when  PM proposed scrapping lockdown leak inquiry

"I told him that he could not possibly cancel an inquiry about a leak that affected millions of people, just because it might implicate his girlfriend’s friends."

The shite hath hiteth  the fan

https://dominiccummings.com/2021/04/23/statement-regarding-no10-claims-today/
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #17062 on: April 23, 2021, 05:20:39 pm »

Apologies if this has been posted already but I found the name of the UKIP candidate in the London Mayoral election particularly ironic!

Other 6% (+3)[/size]

It's hilarious, but is it irony?

Isn't irony Frottage being anti-French, and Mark Francois being a British Nationalist. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17063 on: April 23, 2021, 05:20:54 pm »

Other 6% (+3)[/size]

Did you see COunt Binface is beating Laurence Fox in the polls as well. Fox has apparently spent £5mon his ccampaign as well (donated by some rich guy).

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17064 on: April 23, 2021, 05:21:14 pm »

Other 6% (+3)[/size]

Brilliant if it's real  :lmao :lmao

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #17065 on: April 23, 2021, 05:22:02 pm »
It's hilarious, but is it irony?

Isn't irony Frottage being anti-French, and Mark Francois being a British Nationalist. 
Fair point, what would have Prince Phillip said about my poor use of the word! :)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #17066 on: April 23, 2021, 05:24:00 pm »
It's true, he even has a website called gammons.london :lmao

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #17067 on: April 23, 2021, 05:24:55 pm »
Did you see COunt Binface is beating Laurence Fox in the polls as well. Fox has apparently spent £5mon his ccampaign as well (donated by some rich guy).
Yes just seen the headline!  What a shame it wasn't his own money, the bellend deserves to be broke

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17068 on: April 23, 2021, 05:28:37 pm »
Fair point, what would have Prince Phillip said about my poor use of the word! :)

I don't know. But I'll be sure to ask him at the seance tonight.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17069 on: April 23, 2021, 05:28:50 pm »
My goodness....

To recap Cummings accuses Johnson (and No 10) of

1) Lying about the leaks
2) Trying to stop an official internal inquiry because outcome would annoy his fiancee
3) Unethical behaviour over the refurbishment of his flat
4) More generally behaving without competence or integrity

Oh boy..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:37:42 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #17070 on: April 23, 2021, 05:28:52 pm »

;D

Offline Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17071 on: April 23, 2021, 05:32:27 pm »
My goodness....

Blimey  :o

Wonder where this ends? There's plenty of Tory MPs that would jump at the opportunity to get rid of Johnson - he might be less popular in his own party than with the public as a whole.

I'm sure he'll do his best to just weather it out.

For all his faults I reckon if it comes down to a contest of political shithousery Cummings has got Johnson's number every day of the week.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17072 on: April 23, 2021, 05:49:45 pm »
When you remember that David Blunkett resigned for fast tracking a visa application for someone who worked for him, it just makes you realise how far standards have fallen
W

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17073 on: April 23, 2021, 05:54:29 pm »
My goodness....

Top stuff!

:thumbup

Pity, though, that in the eyes of the cultists, none of the shit will ever stick to Bozo.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17074 on: April 23, 2021, 06:03:08 pm »
When you remember that David Blunkett resigned for fast tracking a visa application for someone who worked for him, it just makes you realise how far standards have fallen

A very good point. Something worth saying to anyone who is currently shrugging their shoulders.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17075 on: April 23, 2021, 06:08:47 pm »
A very good point. Something worth saying to anyone who is currently shrugging their shoulders.

Different world though Yorkie.

The game has well and truly changed.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17076 on: April 23, 2021, 06:16:05 pm »

It’s real. :D

Got a pamphlet the other day of all the runners and riders.

Count Binface makes a pretty compelling case in fairness.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17077 on: April 23, 2021, 06:17:18 pm »

Are you a military Medium Yorky?

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17078 on: April 23, 2021, 06:18:08 pm »
It’s real. :D

Got a pamphlet the other day of all the runners and riders.

Count Binface makes a pretty compelling case in fairness.

There's honestly very little to disagree with on his manifesto, though some of it is completely unfeasible, like finishing Crossrail.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17079 on: April 23, 2021, 06:20:23 pm »
There's honestly very little to disagree with on his manifesto, though some of it is completely unfeasible, like finishing Crossrail.

I guess he felt pressured into putting a couple of outlandish ones on there in case some voters took him seriously.