Author Topic: Deirdre Barlow and landmark posts  (Read 85442 times)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Re: Deirdre Barlow and landmark posts
« Reply #160 on: November 8, 2014, 07:28:23 am »
Along with page 13 of the Sterling thread, this is RAWK at it's very best.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #161 on: November 8, 2014, 08:38:59 am »
excellent!

serious?
Errr.... Not really sure who she is :(
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: November 8, 2014, 10:01:39 am »
Seriously how can you not remember this woman Tepid , what a woman.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: November 8, 2014, 10:43:07 am »
I have googled her and she is in coronation street apparently!

Which I haven't watched!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: November 8, 2014, 10:47:49 am »

Which I haven't watched!
That's like a woman not knowing who David Beckham is because they don't watch football.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: November 8, 2014, 11:48:51 am »
;D
W

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #166 on: November 8, 2014, 04:37:13 pm »
That's like a woman not knowing who David Beckham is because they don't watch football.
Nice.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2014, 12:57:03 pm »

Which I haven't watched!
You are joking aren't you? Deirdre being banged up was front page news for about a mouth!

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2014, 01:02:50 pm »
You are joking aren't you? Deirdre being banged up was front page news for about a mouth!
When I looked it up I kind of recognised her name and face.

When you say banged up, do you mean pregnant or prison?
W

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2014, 01:31:09 pm »
When I looked it up I kind of recognised her name and face.

When you say banged up, do you mean pregnant or prison?
In the big house. All I'm saying is if you're missing this you're probably missing a tonne of other vital cultural reference points!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2014, 01:34:47 pm »
In the big house. All I'm saying is if you're missing this you're probably missing a tonne of other vital cultural reference points!

He's probably not even aware how good her stuffed marrow tastes.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2014, 01:56:16 pm »

Or how she single-handedly drove the Chain Belt to the fore-front of ladies fashion

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2014, 03:54:53 pm »
I have no idea what this means!

I also have no concept of Emmerdale farm or brook side references!
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2014, 04:14:03 pm »
Or how she single-handedly drove the Chain Belt to the fore-front of ladies fashion

I could hang my overcoat, umbrella and top hat on the bottom right nipture!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2014, 04:26:24 pm »
It's my entertainment for tonight sorted.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2014, 05:22:55 pm »
I also have no concept of Emmerdale farm or brook side references!
Over egging the point, I call shenanigans.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2014, 05:36:40 pm »
Over egging the point, I call shenanigans.
No, I genuinely don't know anything about either (ok.... The lesbian stuff in brookside I suppose). I once served a man with a moustache in a bar I was working with for an entire evening.  Apparently he was in brookside, but I didn't realise. 
Coronation street starts and ends with Hilda Hogden and that one who wore a vest a lot....
W

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2014, 06:43:58 pm »

I once served a man with a moustache in a bar I was working with for an entire evening.  Apparently he was in brookside, but I didn't realise. 

Bet it's was Tezza.

He once served me on a market stall whilst he was still one of the main characters in Brookie ,bit surreal and odd I thought.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2014, 06:55:02 pm »
It was a grey haired older man.... I know nothing more!
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2014, 07:21:15 pm »
It was a grey haired older man.... I know nothing more!

With a moustache? Sounds like Bing to me.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2014, 07:22:35 pm »
With a moustache? Sounds like Bing to me.

It might have been him actually.....nice chap....
W

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2014, 02:08:29 pm »
That pic of Deirdre's nipples have got me all hot and bothered

this is me right now....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekdNbGHSquw?hl=en" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ekdNbGHSquw?hl=en</a>

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2014, 08:55:07 pm »
No, I genuinely don't know anything about either (ok.... The lesbian stuff in brookside I suppose). I once served a man with a moustache in a bar I was working with for an entire evening.  Apparently he was in brookside, but I didn't realise. 
Coronation street starts and ends with Hilda Hogden and that one who wore a vest a lot....
Hilda Hogden [emoji13]

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2014, 02:40:49 pm »
She's just found out there is a thread dedicated to her on RAWK

Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2014, 03:27:12 pm »
Click this link at your own risk, you might laugh, but you will defo be scarred for life.

You have been warned.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9590194/1/Gail-and-Deirdre-Forever
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2014, 04:09:03 pm »
Fuck me she is one manky old boot. Rather do Victor Meldrews wife.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2014, 04:16:16 pm »
would.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2014, 05:55:59 pm »
Click this link at your own risk, you might laugh, but you will defo be scarred for life.

You have been warned.

You've certainly got a fertile imagination coupled with a way with words, Mouth.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2014, 05:58:03 pm »
You've certainly got a fertile imagination coupled with a way with words, Mouth.
I wish I could come up with some that awe inspiringly horrific yet hilarious.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2014, 06:06:41 pm »

You have been warned.

Anymore? It was a bit tame.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2014, 06:10:57 pm »

Not even the vinegar strokes?

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2014, 06:12:47 pm »
Find your own furry cave fiction.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2014, 06:26:06 pm »
Find your own furry cave fiction.

Will probably be digging out the Fraggle Rock vhs tape as i type.

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2014, 11:24:04 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zyDF__27OqQ?hl=en" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zyDF__27OqQ?hl=en</a>

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:01 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E6cWrl0lCpk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E6cWrl0lCpk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB</a>

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2014, 11:31:26 pm »
Why are her teeth Shit Coloured?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_LSg7Fzd2o?hl=en_GB" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_LSg7Fzd2o?hl=en_GB</a>

Offline djphal

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2014, 11:36:34 pm »

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2014, 08:05:06 pm »
A big landmark deserves a suitably legendary Deirdre moment.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2014, 11:15:29 pm »
I do declare!  That is some hot and heavy stuff.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2014, 11:02:52 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zyDF__27OqQ?hl=en" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zyDF__27OqQ?hl=en</a>

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

fucking hell, in tears here

:lmao