Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568458 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #62040 on: April 3, 2020, 09:55:30 pm »
Wait, did Trump basically try to price gouge Canada on masks made from pulp imported from Canada?  I know Trump's dumb, but if that's true you may as well put a sack of rocks in the oval office.

I hope this wrecks him.

No he basically told 3M to stop sending masks to Canada.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62041 on: April 3, 2020, 09:58:04 pm »

But the pulp they're made from comes from Canada, correct?  So what if Canada decides to pull the plug on supplying 3M so they can use it to make their own masks?  Doesn't that basically fuck Trump?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #62042 on: April 3, 2020, 09:59:20 pm »
But the pulp they're made from comes from Canada, correct?  So what if Canada decides to pull the plug on supplying 3M so they can use it to make their own masks?  Doesn't that basically fuck Trump?

It's trump he doesn't think that far ahead.

USA USA USA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #62043 on: April 3, 2020, 10:00:12 pm »

And Latin America and have masks diverted to the U.S. that the German government had purchased for Berlin emergency responders. Seems like he got the idea from watching Fox News

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62044 on: April 3, 2020, 10:08:27 pm »
And Latin America and have masks diverted to the U.S. that the German government had purchased for Berlin emergency responders. Seems like he got the idea from watching Fox News

At this rate every world leader will be calling him out.  I really hope some of them start to cut loose with their language.  It will probably entrench his supporters but they're a lost cause; might sway some who had begun to waver on this crisis though.

Popcorn's Art

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #62045 on: April 3, 2020, 10:35:35 pm »
Kushner looked like a weird serial killer anyway but then after hearing him speak it absolutely confirmed it.

Trump administration edits national stockpile website a day after it contradicted Jared Kushner

Washington (CNN)The website of the Strategic National Stockpile was edited on Friday to soften language about how the stockpile is supposed to be used by states -- a day after media outlets reported that the original version contradicted a claim by senior White House official Jared Kushner.

Kushner, President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law, said at Thursday's coronavirus briefing that states themselves have medical equipment stockpiled -- and argued that "the notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile; it's not supposed to be state stockpiles that they then use."

Journalists and others quickly pointed out that the federal stockpile's own website made clear Kushner was wrong.

As of early Friday morning, the stockpile's home page had read: "Strategic National Stockpile is the nation's largest supply of life-saving pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for use in a public health emergency severe enough to cause local supplies to run out. When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency. Organized for scalable response to a variety of public health threats, this repository contains enough supplies to respond to multiple large-scale emergencies simultaneously."

These sentences were gone as of Friday afternoon. In their place were new sentences that emphasized that the stockpile is meant as a temporary backup for states' own supplies.

The revised page reads: "The Strategic National Stockpile's role is to supplement state and local supplies during public health emergencies. Many states have products stockpiled, as well. The supplies, medicines, and devices for life-saving care contained in the stockpile can be used as a short-term stopgap buffer when the immediate supply of adequate amounts of these materials may not be immediately available."

The Department of Health and Human Services' Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), which manages the stockpile, would not comment on the record. Speaking on condition of anonymity, a spokesperson said that the edit had been in the works before Kushner's remarks.

"This is language we have been using in responding to inquiries for weeks now. ASPR first began working to update the website text a week ago to more clearly explain to state and local agencies and members of the public the role of the SNS," the spokesperson said.

Jeremy Konyndyk, who served under former President Barack Obama as director of the US Agency for International Development's Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance, told CNN before the edit that the original home page "could not be a more literal refutation of Jared's claim." He called the edit "absolutely Orwellian."

Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado sent a letter to the inspector general of Health and Human Services on Thursday requesting an investigation into "mismanagement being reported" about the stockpile's supply of ventilators. Gardner told Politico that the letter was not a response to Kushner's comment, but he also questioned the comment.

"I don't know what Kushner was talking about, what he meant," Gardner said to Politico, noting that "the stockpile is for the country," including states.

States have established procedures for requesting material from the stockpile, which is meant to be accessible to states in emergencies.

In August, Greg Burel, then the director of the stockpile, wrote on another government web page: "Emergencies can overwhelm state and local medical resources even with the best preparation. To help in those situations, the SNS has evolved to become the nation's largest supply of life-saving pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for use in a public health emergency."

And a government web page on the stockpile's history notes that, upon its founding in 1999 under its original name, the National Pharmaceutical Stockpile, "The mission was to assemble large quantities of essential medical supplies that could be delivered to states and communities during an emergency within 12 hours of the federal decision to use the stockpile."

Konyndyk said in an email that Kushner's Thursday remark "shows a total misunderstanding of the purpose of the SNS, but more broadly shows a misunderstanding of how federal disaster response operates."

"Most federal disaster support operates on the model that states/locals lead in assessing need, defining requirements, and executing response operations. The federal level supports them in that, providing resources, coordination, expertise, logistics, etc. as required. That's FEMA's basic operating model and it's how the SNS is supposed to operate as well."

The stockpile has run low this week. The New York Times also reported this week that thousands of ventilators stockpiled by the federal government were not functional because the Trump administration had allowed a maintenance contract to lapse.

Trump has argued that he is doing an "unbelievable job" helping states. But he has also pushed back against state leaders' urgent calls for supplies from the federal government, arguing that they should have themselves done a better job preparing.

"By the way, the states should have been building their stockpile. We have almost 10,000 (ventilators) in our stockpile. And we've been building it, and we've been supplying it. But the states should be building. We're a backup. We're not an ordering clerk. We're a backup," Trump said Thursday.

CNN's Kristen Holmes contributed to this article.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/04/03/politics/stockpile-website-edited-kushner-claim/index.html
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62046 on: April 3, 2020, 11:08:28 pm »
So the military were out of ammunition? Did I get that right?

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62047 on: April 3, 2020, 11:15:44 pm »
The normal mess of Q&A tonight.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62048 on: April 3, 2020, 11:22:03 pm »
Still trying to convince people the economy was strong before the virus. If it was that strong, how come everyone needs a bailout?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62049 on: April 3, 2020, 11:41:18 pm »
Still trying to convince people the economy was strong before the virus. If it was that strong, how come everyone needs a bailout?

He gets away with it because the dipshits,racists & rich will vote for him regardless.

ACOSTA: Why don't we have enough masks or equipment?

TRUMP: "Previous administrations gave us very little ammunition for the military and very little shelf space."

Covers the dipshits and racists.

And this covers the dipshits & rich.

President Donald Trump has all but publicly threatened to fire Jerome Powell, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, demanding he lower interest rates – a move that would personally save Trump and his business millions of dollars.

When the coronavirus pandemic hit he finally got his wish. Powell moved interest rates to zero.

(Trump, by the way, attacked Powell nearly two dozen times on Twitter over just the past almost 9 months.)

So when the Big Banks wanted to score a big cash grab under the new federal government-backed Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, part of the $2.2 trillion stimulus program in response to the pandemic, they didn’t call President Trump. They called Ivanka Trump.

Reporting on “direct calls” from top bank executives, Bloomberg News reveals they “personally appealed to Ivanka Trump this week as they sought additional guidance and higher interest rates.”

“The lobbying campaign appeared to be at least partially effective. Ivanka Trump relayed to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and other administration officials requests to increase the interest rates on the forgivable, government-backed loans,” Bloomberg reports. “On Thursday, Mnuchin announced that the government would increase interest rates to 1% from 0.5% on the emergency loans.”

Perhaps that explains why the administration of the Small Business Administration thanked Ivanka Trump on Thursday:

And why the First Daughter posted this to Instagram thanking the SBA:

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62050 on: April 3, 2020, 11:43:54 pm »
Did he make a joke of having his hands on supermodels?

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62051 on: April 3, 2020, 11:48:16 pm »

Sounded like it!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62052 on: April 3, 2020, 11:48:30 pm »

"The professionals were involved with the models, I wasn't. At least not these models."

He managed to make a joke about banging models 3 seconds after talking of 100s of thousands of people dying.  He's a sociopath.
« Last Edit: April 4, 2020, 12:08:58 am by thejbs »

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62053 on: April 4, 2020, 01:33:02 am »
So the military were out of ammunition? Did I get that right?
How the hell do you expect Trump to have enough ammo when Obama only spent between $596B and $711B per year on the military during his 8 years? 

Poor Donald was left with just small rocks and sticks to throw. :(

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/military-spending-defense-budget
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #62054 on: April 4, 2020, 03:02:23 am »
Surely they have to get this bloke out of office immediately

He’s killing people. Refuses to accept any of this is happening and wants Easter churches full and he’s making cracks about sliming over models at a debrief of a pandemic where 1400 people died in the last 24 hours alone

The people behind him He’s matching out to say how great he is now can’t hide their disgust. Especially the medic woman, she looked almost physically ill at a lot of it 

He’s so much worse than I thought
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62055 on: April 4, 2020, 04:30:36 am »
More and more like Game of Thrones each day.

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment

President Donald Trump on Friday fired Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who had told Congress about the whistleblower complaint that led to Trump's impeachment, the President told Congress in a letter obtained by CNN.

Atkinson will leave his job in 30 days, Trump told the House and Senate Intelligence committees. He did not name a successor.
"As is the case with regard to other positions where I, as President, have the power of appointment ... it is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as inspectors general," Trump wrote. "That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/politics/trump-fires-inspector-general-michael-atkinson/index.html
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62056 on: April 4, 2020, 04:58:39 am »
Trump's lost his biggest Canadian ally (Ontario Premier Doug Ford) today over his 3M  mask bullshit

Mackenzie Gray@Gray_Mackenzie
"I can't stress how disappointed I am with Pres. Trump for making this decision … I’m not going to rely on President Trump, or any PM or President of any other country again. Our manufacturing, we're gearing up and once they start, we’re never going to stop them" – Doug Ford

And the Germans are pissed too calling it "modern piracy"
https://www.ft.com/content/03e45e35-ab09-4892-899d-a86db08a935c

If he ever relied on Trump, Doug doesn't sound that capable at his own job anyway.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62057 on: April 4, 2020, 05:00:17 am »
"The professionals were involved with the models, I wasn't. At least not these models."

He managed to make a joke about banging models 3 seconds after talking of 100s of thousands of people dying.  He's a sociopath.

The worst kind too: the dumb, work-shy sociopath. 

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62058 on: April 4, 2020, 05:20:23 am »
More and more like Game of Thrones each day.

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment

President Donald Trump on Friday fired Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who had told Congress about the whistleblower complaint that led to Trump's impeachment, the President told Congress in a letter obtained by CNN.

Atkinson will leave his job in 30 days, Trump told the House and Senate Intelligence committees. He did not name a successor.
"As is the case with regard to other positions where I, as President, have the power of appointment ... it is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as inspectors general," Trump wrote. "That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/politics/trump-fires-inspector-general-michael-atkinson/index.html

Sacked under the covid of darkness.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #62059 on: April 4, 2020, 08:05:55 am »
The Washington Post
Trump Organization has laid off about 1,500 employees as pandemic hits business
 Josh Partlow, Jonathan O'Connell, David Fahrenthold
3 hrs ago

The Trump Organization has laid off or furloughed about 1,500 employees at hotels in the United States and Canada as the coronavirus pandemic inflicts further pain on the president’s private business.

With most of President Trump’s hotels and clubs closed amid stay-at-home orders around the world, the Trump Organization has responded by slashing costs, much like other companies in the hospitality and tourism industries. The Trump Organization has laid off or furloughed employees at hotels in New York, the District of Columbia, Miami, Chicago, Las Vegas, Vancouver and Honolulu, according to public filings and people familiar with the properties, including union officials.

Seventeen of Trump’s clubs and hotels have closed. The remainder of Trump properties are operating at a fraction of their normal capacity: hotels running with restaurants closed, golf clubs operating with clubhouses shut down, and golfers warned not to share carts or touch the flagsticks.

All told, the closed properties generated an average of $650,000 in revenue for Trump per day, according to Trump’s past financial disclosures.

That economic strain has pushed Trump Organization officials to inquire about possible relief, at least temporarily, from the company’s financial obligations at one of its properties.

n Palm Beach County, Fla., the Trump Organization has not paid rent of $54,534.25 that was due April 1 on land it leases from the county government for the Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach, a county representative said Friday.

The Trump Organization said it has until April 10 to make the monthly payment without penalty.

“Because payment has not become due, and in light of Governor’s DeSantis’ executive order shutting down businesses throughout the State of Florida as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic, the County advised us to refrain from making payment until they have finalized their policy for the handling of their numerous leases,” Alan Garten, a Trump Organization executive, said in a statement. “As soon as the County finalizes its guidance, we will, of course, fully and timely comply with its directives as well as continue to comply with the requirements of the lease.”

Palm Beach County officials did not respond to a question about Garten’s comment that the company was advised not to make the payment.

The West Palm Beach golf club sits on county land, and the Trump Organization pays $995,000 per year for two leases that pertain to one 18-hole and one nine-hole course, according to county officials. No monthly payment had been received on the 18-hole lease, which is administered by the county airports department, said Nicole Ferris, a county spokeswoman. She did not respond to questions about the second rent payment, of $33,804.88, that also was due April 1.

On March 25 — the same day that Trump’s Palm Beach golf club closed — Ed Raymundo, director of finance for the Trump Organization’s Florida properties, wrote an email to a Palm Beach County government official asking how the county intended to handle “the required rent installment” and suggested times were difficult for the club, according to a copy of emails obtained as part of a public-records request.

Raymundo wrote that DeSantis’s executive order closing nonessential bars and restaurants had “resulted in the cancellation of events and forced the Club to close many of it’s amenities leaving limited services available to our members.”

“In addition, with many New York-based members, the Governor’s most recent order requiring individuals traveling from the tri-state area to self-quarantine further hampers our operation,” Raymundo wrote. “Your direction in this is greatly appreciated.”

On March 31, Ray Walter, deputy director for real estate and concessions with the Palm Beach County airports department, wrote to Raymundo saying that “we are unable to forgive rental” but that a deferment may be possible “on a short-term basis in the midst of the current state of closure” and that “it is critical for us to keep the dialogue open.”

“I anticipate we will have more direction in the coming days or weeks,” Walter wrote to Raymundo.

He added that his department “does not have delegated authority to waive conditions, therefore resolution would need to be approved by the Board of County Commissioners, and resolution such as a short-term deferment would need to be consistent with all similarly-situated tenants.”

One county commissioner, Hal Valeche, wrote in an email that “the Commission has not discussed this or, to my knowledge, been apprised of it, so no decisions have been made.”

The next board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday.

As of Friday, 17 of Trump’s 24 clubs and hotels around the world were closed. The latest to close was Trump’s hotel in Vancouver, Canada — which announced its closure Thursday.

Trump’s business partner in that hotel, Joo Kim Tiah, said in an email, “With what is happening in the world right now, no hotel company or hotel is immune or spared.”

Tiah said that 213 workers had been laid off and 18 kept on, with 11 of those working reduced hours.

In Chicago, the Trump hotel told investors on Friday that it had made the “heartbreaking decision to” lay off two-thirds of its staff, required the remaining staff to work on two to three days a week, and suspended 401(k) contributions for all. Even the lights had been turned down to save money. “In an effort to conserve energy, most common areas . . . are illuminated and heated at a minimum level,” the hotel told its investors in a letter obtained by The Washington Post.

With the properties closed, the company faces significant costs.

Over the next month, Trump properties will owe more than $1.8 million in property-tax bills from local jurisdictions, according to a Post analysis of tax records.

The company also has to pay an April bill to New York City, related to ice rinks, a carousel and a golf course that the company runs under city contracts. A representative of the city parks department said Friday that “they do not have a past due payment at this time” but declined to say more.

The company has been trying to sell its D.C. hotel lease since late last year, an effort that has been sidelined by the pandemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/trump-organization-has-laid-off-about-1-500-employees-as-pandemic-hits-business/ar-BB129anb?ocid=msedgntp
Kill the humourless

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62060 on: April 4, 2020, 09:00:53 am »
“I just don’t want to be doing – somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk, I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. Maybe I’ll change my mind, but this will pass, and hopefully it will pass very quickly.”

What a fucking cabbage. Just say ‘world leaders,’ you cretin.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62061 on: April 4, 2020, 10:02:47 am »
How the hell do you expect Trump to have enough ammo when Obama only spent between $596B and $711B per year on the military during his 8 years? 

Poor Donald was left with just small rocks and sticks to throw. :(

;D Wtf is he throwing? Gold bars?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62062 on: April 4, 2020, 10:36:01 am »
Nothing but the best gold bars.   ;)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #62063 on: April 4, 2020, 11:03:19 am »
“I just don’t want to be doing – somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk, I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don’t know, somehow I don’t see it for myself. Maybe I’ll change my mind, but this will pass, and hopefully it will pass very quickly.”

Is he thinking he has to wear his dads KKK mask?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #62064 on: April 4, 2020, 11:51:27 am »
Is he thinking he has to wear his dads KKK mask?

Republicans when Trump finally tells them they have to wear masks:

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62065 on: April 4, 2020, 12:08:16 pm »
Surely they have to get this bloke out of office immediately

He’s killing people. Refuses to accept any of this is happening and wants Easter churches full and he’s making cracks about sliming over models at a debrief of a pandemic where 1400 people died in the last 24 hours alone

The people behind him He’s matching out to say how great he is now can’t hide their disgust. Especially the medic woman, she looked almost physically ill at a lot of it 

He’s so much worse than I thought

Fat chance. Moscow Mitch is already blaming the pathetic response on the impeachment. As John Meecham said, it's become a partisan pandemic. Trump thrives on setting people against one another.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #62066 on: April 4, 2020, 12:44:48 pm »
Wednesday Georgia Governor Brian Kemp reveals he's only just learned asymptomatic people can spread the virus

Friday: Re-opens beaches
https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-georgia-beaches-reopening-friday-night/FeVxuRX6ohp7Yd8tDZlZdN/amp.html?

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #62067 on: April 4, 2020, 12:52:20 pm »
Fat chance. Moscow Mitch is already blaming the pathetic response on the impeachment. As John Meecham said, it's become a partisan pandemic. Trump thrives on setting people against one another.
It’s not Trump that’s doing it, it’s the whole rotten culture.  When everyone picks a team on every issue, everything gets politicised.  I had hoped this would be the thing that was different.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62068 on: April 4, 2020, 01:23:30 pm »

But it’s Allright to make quips about shagging supermodels in a pandemic briefing

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62069 on: April 4, 2020, 01:27:36 pm »

They Shot Kennedy and Lincoln but not this guy?

Odd stuff

Jurgen Klopp

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #62070 on: April 4, 2020, 01:31:19 pm »

Odd stuff

The shooty people like Trump... that’s the problem.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62071 on: April 4, 2020, 02:10:33 pm »
It’s not Trump that’s doing it, it’s the whole rotten culture.  When everyone picks a team on every issue, everything gets politicised.  I had hoped this would be the thing that was different.

Sorry, I meant the way Trump is letting states fight one another and the federal government for medical equipment. I should have been more specific.

He's like Nero at the games. I really think he doesn't care if New Yorkers die because I think he's hoping Cuomo will get the blame for it. He sees it as a chance to damage political rivals.

If he loses the election there's actually nothing stopping him from running again in 2024 is there, seeing as he'd have only served one term?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62072 on: April 4, 2020, 02:45:12 pm »
Wednesday Georgia Governor Brian Kemp reveals he's only just learned asymptomatic people can spread the virus

Friday: Re-opens beaches
https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-georgia-beaches-reopening-friday-night/FeVxuRX6ohp7Yd8tDZlZdN/amp.html?
probably because he thinks it’s no big deal

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62073 on: April 4, 2020, 02:50:31 pm »
He’s not losing the election.
If half a million people die and bodies are burned in the streets of New York, he’ll still spin up so much shit and blame that he’ll get more support than before. Also his likely opponent is a half dead Biden that has the energy levels of Mr Burns.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #62074 on: April 4, 2020, 03:10:03 pm »
He’s not losing the election.
If half a million people die and bodies are burned in the streets of New York, he’ll still spin up so much shit and blame that he’ll get more support than before. Also his likely opponent is a half dead Biden that has the energy levels of Mr Burns.

The only thing you literally come on here to say is how he's not losing the election, how if half a million people die he'll spin up so much shit and blame that he'll get more support than ever before, etc. And of course your usual sly digs at Biden because he's obviously going to be the nominee as opposed to Bernie, which probably opens up some sort of a deep resentment somewhere inside of you.

Now, I've had my fears too that he'll use this tragedy to spin up some wild conspiracies and make himself out to be the hero but with things looking bleaker by the day, I feel much more optimistic about him being gone. Around March 20-23, Gallup came out with a poll saying that the majority of Americans supported how he was handling the situation. Now if we are to assume that that poll was conducted in the days and maybe even a week prior to its release, it's no longer accurate. This crisis changes on a daily basis. And for the worse too. Yesterday I saw a poll and some new statistics that the majority of Americans no longer actually approved of his handling of the situation anymore. The worse it gets, the lower his approval becomes as well. I'll have to find those facts and statistics a bit later on and post them on here as I've since lost track of them. But the point is that when bodies start piling up and people from his base start dying because his response and the response of those Republican governors was to try and brush this aside as much as they could until the shit hit the fan, that's a very, very different story.

It's like that saying - It's the economy, stupid. Well, the economy is in tatters and record numbers of people are filing for unemployment. The new saying should be - It's all the people that have been allowed to die, stupid. Among the many trivial issues during an election, these two usually swing elections and come out on top: when people's pockets are hit and when people are out there actually dying.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62075 on: April 4, 2020, 03:25:53 pm »
The only thing you literally come on here to say is how he's not losing the election, how if half a million people die he'll spin up so much shit and blame that he'll get more support than ever before, etc. And of course your usual sly digs at Biden because he's obviously going to be the nominee as opposed to Bernie, which probably opens up some sort of a deep resentment somewhere inside of you.

Now, I've had my fears too that he'll use this tragedy to spin up some wild conspiracies and make himself out to be the hero but with things looking bleaker by the day, I feel much more optimistic about him being gone. Around March 20-23, Gallup came out with a poll saying that the majority of Americans supported how he was handling the situation. Now if we are to assume that that poll was conducted in the days and maybe even a week prior to its release, it's no longer accurate. This crisis changes on a daily basis. And for the worse too. Yesterday I saw a poll and some new statistics that the majority of Americans no longer actually approved of his handling of the situation anymore. The worse it gets, the lower his approval becomes as well. I'll have to find those facts and statistics a bit later on and post them on here as I've since lost track of them. But the point is that when bodies start piling up and people from his base start dying because his response and the response of those Republican governors was to try and brush this aside as much as they could until the shit hit the fan, that's a very, very different story.

It's like that saying - It's the economy, stupid. Well, the economy is in tatters and record numbers of people are filing for unemployment. The new saying should be - It's all the people that have been allowed to die, stupid. Among the many trivial issues during an election, these two usually swing elections and come out on top: when people's pockets are hit and when people are out there actually dying.

Was it this?

A majority of Americans now disapprove of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus outbreak, according to a new poll.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll released Friday found that 47 percent of respondents approve of Trump's handling of the response while 52 percent disapprove.

That is a reverse from two weeks ago, when a majority approved of Trump's handling of the pandemic, 55 percent to 43 percent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/491030-poll-majority-disapprove-of-trump-on-coronavirus

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62076 on: April 4, 2020, 03:27:28 pm »
The shooty people like Trump... that’s the problem.
FAKE NEWS! :P

― Christine Szymanski

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #62077 on: April 4, 2020, 03:29:34 pm »
Was it this?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/491030-poll-majority-disapprove-of-trump-on-coronavirus

Aye, that was one of them. Politico and the AP had polls which had some similar figures in as well. Like I said, this is a very fluid situation. Two weeks ago when the majority approved of his handling of the situation thousands of Americans weren't dead and hundreds of thousands weren't infected with the virus. Now it's only getting worse.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62078 on: April 4, 2020, 03:35:07 pm »

Odd stuff

Not enough guns available?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #62079 on: April 4, 2020, 03:51:34 pm »
Not enough guns available?
If only the secret service people had been issued with guns as well...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."