Author Topic: Cardiff 0 v Liverpool 2 Gini ‘57 Milner ‘81  (Read 31933 times)

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Cardiff 0 v Liverpool 2 Gini ‘57 Milner ‘81
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2019, 06:08:53 pm »
How did that Cardiff City player miss an open goal? I was celebrating when I saw that the ball didn't go in the net.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2019, 06:09:13 pm »
On NBC here, they said that Alisson got fingertips on the corner and the slight deflection was enough to have Morrison time his header all wrong.

How did that Cardiff City player miss an open goal? I was celebrating when I saw that the ball didn't go in the net.

I didn't see it but Wijnaldum post-match said it was a foul on Alisson anyway.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2019, 06:09:18 pm »
What a fucking team. We're gonna win the league. But even if we run out of road I will still say What a fucking team.

Jurgen, I love you.

LOVE THIS! :)
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2019, 06:09:39 pm »
Shithouse tactics from Cardiff today aswell

I want them down badly

You don't need to waste any of your vibes wishing for this. They will achieve it for you, they're atrocious

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2019, 06:09:49 pm »
What a fucking team. We're gonna win the league. But even if we run out of road I will still say What a fucking team.

Jurgen, I love you.

Exactly how I feel about it. Even if the worse happens and we don't win it this season, bugger it we'll get it next season. Whatever happens we have a fantastic team to be proud of.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seρor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2019, 06:10:12 pm »
Pretty comfortable in the end though we made things a bit hard for ourselves with some wasteful finishing. Not seen a pitch that slow in a long time, did quite well to adapt to it.

Salah goes down easily,but he has to given the way referees work. It's a foul.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2019, 06:10:51 pm »
Exactly how I feel about it. Even if the worse happens and we don't win it this season, bugger it we'll get it next season. Whatever happens we have a fantastic team to be proud of.

I think once we win something with Klopp, it'll open the floodgates and we'll be unstoppable!

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2019, 06:11:22 pm »
I couldn't see *insert whatever incidence/Cardiff excuse here* because the pitch was too dry....

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2019, 06:11:29 pm »
@StatmanDave
Follow Follow @StatmanDave
More
Trent Alexander-Arnold’s game by numbers vs. Cardiff:

100% arial duels
5 chance created (most on the pitch)
5/10 crosses completed (most on the pitch)
8/12 attacking third passes
1 assist

Unbelievable offensive output. 👏

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: April 21, 2019, 06:11:45 pm »
What was up with that backpass though? Was it legit?

Ratboy said the pass was above the knee
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: April 21, 2019, 06:12:05 pm »
I’m probably in the minority but I don’t mind Cardiff. Decent City, decent fans and they’ve done well to be where they are.

Horrible team and shite fans,they sung "There's only one Sala" without any shame today.

Horrible fucking Club that the rest of football should refuse to ever do business with.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:14:03 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: April 21, 2019, 06:12:40 pm »

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on Match of the Day: "It was prepared to be a proper banana skin and we knew that, the boys were unbelievable. It was clear, difficult for all of us.

"The weather changed and made it much more intense. We knew we had to stay patient and do the right things. It was very dry on the pitch so passing was not very easy. The boys didn't get frustrated, we had wonderful chances in the first half but we knew if we continued we would have chances.

"It was brilliant how we scored the goals. No doubt a penalty, he grabs him five or six times.

"I only know about me and I didn't feel it (the pressure) we have to do it like we do it. We cannot change it. The boys try really with all they have, we only speak about the things we have to do.

"Their attitude is outstanding and it's a tough season but a very positive one as well."

On Georginio Wijnaldum's goal: "We have our routines, at half-time the boys spoke about it. It was all credit to the boys, we didn't train it, they spoke about it and did it in the game."

Offline David in Edinburgh

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2019, 06:13:00 pm »
Brilliant win reds. Colin's tired and he wants to go to bed (for a wank)!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2019, 06:13:16 pm »
@SkySportsStatto
Follow Follow @SkySportsStatto
More
⭐Man of the Match, @LFC's Joel Matip
98 touches (most in match)
Completed 82/90 passes
Won 6/10 duels (5/8 aerial)
2 clearances
2 interceptions

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2019, 06:13:27 pm »
What a team. Seriously, this is the best Liverpool team I have seen.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline dirks digglers

• Kopite
« Reply #255 on: April 21, 2019, 06:13:28 pm »
The guys on NBSC (Le Saux in particular) saying it was never in doubt. Penalty every day (unless you're ratboy).

They’re good. In the unfortunate scenario of having to watch sky the sound has to go off to because it’s so infuriating.

Great professional performance yet again. So impressive. Thought everyone did pretty well in tricky conditions, we just had the composure and patience to let class tell. Young Naby is going from strength to strength. Gini is a beautiful man, so deserved.
If you can’t understand it without an explanation, you can’t understand it with an explanation.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seρor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2019, 06:13:41 pm »

Horrible team and shite fans,they sung "There's only one Sala" without and shame today.

Horrible fucking Club that the rest of football should refuse to ever do business with.

I assume they always sing that

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2019, 06:14:15 pm »
That was a very Gerrard-esque goal there from Gini. Brilliant control, most players would sky that miles over.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2019, 06:14:22 pm »
get fucking in their redmen  :hally

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2019, 06:14:46 pm »
Liverpool midfielder Gini Wijnaldum to MOTD: "It was tense the whole game, it was really tough. We knew that, the situation that both teams are in, we knew they would do everything to make it difficult for us.

"The pitch was dry, there were no ball boys anywhere but we knew that. Of course there was relief when I scored, we are in a tough situation as we knew we had to win to compete with Manchester City.

"In other leagues we might win this sort of game four or five nil but not in the Premier League."

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2019, 06:14:59 pm »
Posted at 18:0018:00
Post update
Some whisperings in the tunnel that Cardiff captain Sean Morrison won't be able to speak to the cameras as he's broken his nose...

Griphook's eskimo kiss or something else entirely?
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
  • Liverbird Upon My Chest
« Reply #261 on: April 21, 2019, 06:15:37 pm »
Neville was absolutely gutted when their centre back missed the open goal, let out a proper long groan  ;D

3 more to go reds

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2019, 06:15:56 pm »
I assume they always sing that

Why,he was never their player right ? And they only sang it when we were singing Mo.

Fuck'em I hope they go under & are then forced to join a Welsh league,would make sense considering how much they hate the PL & England.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2019, 06:17:03 pm »
fuck Game Of Thrones, I'll be watching Warnock's post match presser on repeat all night.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2019, 06:17:08 pm »
Will have to say I was more tensed during this game than usual, because even in games we've fallen behind, we've been calm about it in the middle that I've not been bothered at all. Today, the missed chances were getting on my nerves a bit, because we were breaking their mega bus at will & yet couldn't take advantage of it in the 1st half. I had a feeling the nerves were kicking in a bit for the players. And then came Klopp's men in the 2nd half, did the job again & made me feel immensely thankful for the manager and this set of lads.

Allez Allez Allez!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: April 21, 2019, 06:17:10 pm »
Horrible team and shite fans,they sung "There's only one Sala" without any shame today.

What's wrong with them singing that?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: April 21, 2019, 06:17:14 pm »
We're just so very consistent, I could see us going the rest of the season both unbeaten and possibly without conceding.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:01 pm »
Liverpool midfielder Gini Wijnaldum to MOTD: "It was tense the whole game, it was really tough. We knew that, the situation that both teams are in, we knew they would do everything to make it difficult for us.

"The pitch was dry, there were no ball boys anywhere but we knew that. Of course there was relief when I scored, we are in a tough situation as we knew we had to win to compete with Manchester City.

"In other leagues we might win this sort of game four or five nil but not in the Premier League."
Haha what a gang of twats. Hope they go down.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:06 pm »
@thisisanfield
Klopp: In the first half we created 3 of the best chances of the season and didn't finish them off. We had to keep patient.

@thisisanfield
Klopp on Gini goal: The boys decided this at half time in the dressing room, they saw the space on set pieces. I love that.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:12 pm »
What was up with that backpass though? Was it legit?

Pretty much as long as it's not off the foot it's not a backpass.

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:17 pm »
Excellent stuff. Dug deep and never panicked. Newcastle could be a similar game.
Definitely think City will struggle on Wednesday, though they'll probably  sneak a point.  Solksjaer and his shower of carthorses can't afford not to bust a gut for this one. Not after their result today.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:25 pm »

Why,he was never their player right ? And they only sang it when we were singing Mo.

Fuck'em I hope they go under & are then forced to join a Welsh league,would make sense considering how much they hate the PL & England.

They're so fucking thick they thought singing about England not winning the world cup was a wind up to us ;D

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:40 pm »

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2019, 06:18:45 pm »
I think once we win something with Klopp, it'll open the floodgates and we'll be unstoppable!

My thought process too. Get the monkey off our backs then fill the trophy cabinet up.

Great result. Besides that one chance from the corner  I don’t think we were too troubled. Clear penalty and Milner from the spot is never in doubt. Potential bannana skin but we made it through

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: April 21, 2019, 06:20:09 pm »
What's wrong with them singing that?

I dunno,maybe something to do with them refusing to pay for him and claiming that he was never their player.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #275 on: April 21, 2019, 06:20:37 pm »
Mr Warnock is on Sky next... can't wait for the bitter bile...

Bloody foreigners stealing my goals, Brexit blah blah...

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: April 21, 2019, 06:20:44 pm »
Only 6 behind City on gd as well. Lets go smash Huddersfield for 10.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #277 on: April 21, 2019, 06:20:50 pm »
fuck Game Of Thrones, I'll be watching Warnock's post match presser on repeat all night.

Griphook gripes about grass, gini, and grappling in the box --- Grapes of Cardiff
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2019, 06:20:54 pm »
Those sorts of gritty, shitty wins against teams like that are probably more satisfying than a simple thrashing for me. Time wasting from the first minute, fucking their own pitch up, no ball boys, whinging at officials all game, roughhousing out guys. Fucking love shoving it back in the face of managers like that.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: April 21, 2019, 06:21:21 pm »
Well in LFC! Lovely finish by Gini for the 1st. Was a little worried after the first half but that was more my nerves than anything else. This team keeps showing amazing fight and the attitude of champions. It doesn't look like city will slip up but we need at least make it as hard as possible for them.