Author Topic: The Kiss Manchester United's Bottom Thread. 2017-202?  (Read 9428 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: The Kiss Manchester United's Bottom Thread. 2017-2018
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2021, 02:04:35 am »
Who are you? Alex Ferguson?  ;)

Would be quite a hard burden to shoulder...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2021, 03:07:36 am »
Its a real mark of the steady progression towards utter shit that reading the 2017 posts, i now recall we used to throw up all kinds of number memes for 5,6,7 as they slid backwards down the table, and right now they are sitting in 8th? and its barely remarked because it now seems about right and fairly normal. The general crapness is now taken for granted and the real hilarity is in the circus act surrounding that situation, from the board room fools to the ptsd fans raging like the monty python guy whose arms and legs all been cut off but he still wants to fight,  to the players social media groveling's and agents predatory tree shakings, to the goalie on a poor aston villa side shithousing them into total oblivion with barely a whimper in reply.

Its astonishing how bad they've f'd it up.

and yet it appears that Brave Sir Ragnick will move for no man! This hire clearly marks a turning point and things will now be on the up, no doubts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2021, 03:20:25 am »
Did we really comment on 7th much, 5 and 6 both obviously got quite a bit of a workout as the numbers linked to us too in addition to being funny?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2021, 08:03:05 am »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2021, 11:05:43 am »
Would be quite a hard burden to shoulder...
:D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.