Author Topic: Live Text Match Commentators - call to action for 2022/2023  (Read 1170 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Live Text Match Commentators - call to action for 2022/2023
« on: January 20, 2023, 04:13:36 pm »
You might have seen a couple of appeals in pre-match and in-match commentary threads.

It's a natural progression for people to move on from things and we have a few who've taken a back seat after years of service to what many RAWKites have said remains a useful (and occasionally entertaining :P ) medium and I know I speak on behalf of the whole team when I say every commentator's contributions have been hugely appreciated.

So, the last appeal encouraged Wabaloolah and duvva to step up to the keyboard. The latter brought us a morale-boosting win over Wolves at the 2nd attempt - tomorrow Wabaloolah('s hangover) will bring us a vital victory over Chelsea (right, mate?)

We still wish to boost the numbers, so we can maintain variety and also give an opportunity for those who want to take it.

PM me :wave

PS - some people ask about the pay - it's certainly on a par.........in that no other Red And White Kop forum pays their commentators and neither do we, so it's certainly equal ;D You do get our undying respect though and you get to take the piss out of Tepid occasionally - who doesn't want that?! ;D