Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4005773 times)

Pheeny

Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #10680 on: December 31, 2010, 05:34:32 pm »

PS Watch out Pheeny's about.
I always thought it was a Humphrey...

Pheeny

« Reply #10681 on: December 31, 2010, 05:35:18 pm »
Lads just leaving to go the pub...

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A stranger in a strange land.
« Reply #10682 on: December 31, 2010, 05:40:36 pm »
Lucky bugger, I've got another few hours to kill if I want to be in any condition to see the New Year in.

Happy New Year everyone and welcome back FS.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10683 on: December 31, 2010, 05:41:16 pm »
Now that is the last straw! I can't have a bloody drink.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC. Did You Really Think We Would Leave You Dying
« Reply #10684 on: December 31, 2010, 05:51:44 pm »
Have a great night fella and don't worry us auld arses will tidy up after ourselves when we've done partying. ;)
Rest In Eternal Peace Ray (shanklyboy) - Gone but will NEVER be forgotten

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10685 on: December 31, 2010, 05:52:36 pm »

Thought you were having a quiet night in with the missus

Have a good un Tony
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #10686 on: December 31, 2010, 05:54:18 pm »
what's it like in Spain for the New Year Vic? As you know Belgians go far over the top...

I find it just the same as England, all the English get drunk and fight  ;D  . Yes they do, but I never opened my bar on New year, well not in the evening, most of my customers were English just over to buy the cheap cigarettes and Tobacco and would be gone by 6pm to get on the ferry.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #10687 on: December 31, 2010, 05:54:47 pm »

Pheeny

« Reply #10688 on: December 31, 2010, 05:58:09 pm »
Thought you were having a quiet night in with the missus

Have a good un Tony
I am,my lads was leaving to for the pub. :wave

Offline happydaze

• ...arefuckinhereagain!
  • Main Stander
« Reply #10689 on: December 31, 2010, 05:58:48 pm »
Hurray..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmnY18btB54&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YmnY18btB54&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Ah ha! my tune!! Cheers Gulleysucker.

I only came on the forum when all the kerfuffle about getting rid of G&H was coming to a climax in October. This board is by far and away the best part and the only place I come to now on RAWK. Its like being amongst friends , so before the internet crashes later on, can I wish all the best to all on here for 2011 .Cheers all

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10690 on: December 31, 2010, 06:06:52 pm »
I'm going to be lying awake in bed all night now with that tune going around me head.

Hey Doc, did you get to sleep OK last night, I was thinking of you. 
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Pheeny

« Reply #10691 on: December 31, 2010, 06:07:38 pm »
This board is by far and away the best part and the only place I come to now on RAWK. Its like being amongst friends , so before the internet crashes later on, can I wish all the best to all on here for 2011 .Cheers all
not having a dig but if more of you old sods got onto other parts of the site perhaps you could help improve  it by educating the younger ones.You could always come back in here for a rest. ;) FS, Terry,John Mac and Roy to mention a few have done wonders so come on the rest of you don't be shy.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #10692 on: December 31, 2010, 06:10:53 pm »
not having a dig but if more of you old sods got onto other parts of the site perhaps you could help improve  it by educating the younger ones.You could always come back in here for a rest. ;) FS, Terry,John Mac and Roy to mention a few have done wonders so come on the rest of you don't be shy.
As tempting as it is sometimes when you read some of the drivel on the main board, I think we'd all get banned.....and very quickly. :)
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10693 on: December 31, 2010, 06:11:32 pm »

I agree with happydaze this is a friendly place and when you do venture out into other threads they are more or less full of the same old cliques.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10694 on: December 31, 2010, 06:18:36 pm »
As tempting as it is sometimes when you read some of the drivel on the main board, I think we'd all get banned.....and very quickly. :)
That's my take on it as well mate. This thread is like a breath of fresh air.
Like I said earlier, we cover everything in here without bickering.
Love the bones of everyone, even Johnnowhite..  ;)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #10695 on: December 31, 2010, 06:29:04 pm »

You know Terry, today alone I've sketched out about 5 posts I was going to put up on various threads on the main board, but they all ended in the words "So you can fuck right off you ignorant c*nt" ;D Good job I never posted them up otherwise I'd be in the cooler by now. And that's probably why I rarely post anything there. This little thread is a haven of sanity.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10696 on: December 31, 2010, 06:32:30 pm »
Got through a few pages of catch up there after me dinner. The other one's gone mental... fucking lettuce, no ale, no bread, and all that melarkey from tommora. Does me head, there's not a fucking pick on her and it won't last a week. But fuck that, I just made sure I insulated meself for a few days. But anyway, here's what happened from my point of view...
Someone, who shall remain nameless, PM'd me telling me to look in that thread. I can't even remember what it was called. I read some of the drivel and said me piece...
I can't understand why some people go out of there way to come on here everyday and slag off a man that gave them probably the most memorable and exciting single moment in their Liverpool supporting lives.

I went on a bit, about how the lad had not only gave us Istanbul, Cardiff and Athens. I said how much pride he'd brought back to us, how he loved us, and how he'd fought for us.

I stand by that. I love the fella and will always be grateful to him for that. And I said, I just couldn't understand why or how anyone would want to constantly attack the fella, even to the point of telling lies about him.

I'd like to find the post and stick it in here. It wasn't that long. And I just basically said, I don't want to be associated with people like that just because they had decided to follow the same football club as me. I stand by that. Them pricks are nothing to do with me. And that was it. I left it at that. But the next thing the usual suspects done their thing.

Okay, I'm a knobhead and I shouldn't bite. And I accept that there's rules on here, but seeing the alehouse analogy has been banded about...
If it was in the boozer, I would chin them. I'm no hard case. I'm not acting like one on a bloody keyboard, but you can believe that... I would chin them, and I have in the past anyway.

Never said that on here before, because I don't like talking like that. But there's a few people on here that seen that prick walking round Madrid with a fat lip. And I feel like a divvy talking like this now, but well, there you go.

So, I'll try to behave meself or choose me insults a bit more carefully. But I still won't stand for that from snide bastards like them.

I got told I could get back on if I emailed and appologised. Well, I'm not trying to wind up any of the mods here, even the fella that banned me, but I didn't and I won't. I emailed and explained me stance, but no fucking way did I appologise and I still don't. There's some people on here that need telling what they are.

I get death threats now and have since the fight against H&G. Rafa arse licker and all that melarkey I'm called. One soft twat even threatens me grankids. The mods know that because I asked them to trace the email address they are coming from.

Fair play to them, they tried but couldn't. I have no problem with the mods on here. In fact, I see a lot of them are trying to take shelter in here. They know the dance. And on the occasions I've been banned, I know I gave them no choice. But I'm not going to toe the line like some naughty schoolboy.

I actually first ever commented on RAWK when people were getting all holier than thou about the people that bunked in in Athens. I'd only ever read things on here up till then. I liked reading some people's views rather than that shit in the papers. Well, I bunked in in Athens. I know it's wrong, and I know exactly why people are so against it now. But the fact is, I grew up bunking into the pen, then the kop, and every other ground I went to. We're all of that age group. You know what I mean. I now it's not right, but I've been to every European Cup final and I only ever had a ticket to one, Istanbul, and I kopped for that outside the ground...
face value, off a dead good scouse lad, and I got the ticket cos the lad who had it was dead, but they'd brought his ashes to the ground. I've told that story in here before. I'm not laying it on with a trowel and it's not about me, but them lads are the type of people I'm proud to be associated with. And you people in here know the dance. We mightn't all be cut from the same cloth, but we all know the craic. I'm not even saying I'm an alright lad, but I won't take that shit from people that I'd like to call a really bad name... even though I only said the word like saying knobhead or tithead. And that was obvious.

So, that's what happened. That's where I stand. I could go on, but I had to think if I even wanted to post this or just say nothing and have a laugh. But fuck it... it's getting posted and that's the end of it far as I'm concerned.

Que the piss taking replies....
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10697 on: December 31, 2010, 06:43:28 pm »
I get death threats now and have since the fight against H&G. Rafa arse licker and all that melarkey I'm called. One soft twat even threatens me grankids. The mods know that because I asked them to trace the email address they are coming from.
Bloody hell mate, what sort of dog arse would want to threaten you for anything to do with a football club. Heard it all now lad. Fuck me.
If you want more laughs & piss takes in here mate you want to drag that lunatic CHOPPER in, he's the youngest granddad in the world and has only got 4 brain cells.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10698 on: December 31, 2010, 06:51:11 pm »

How do you reply to a post like this; it takes some guts to come on here and bare your feelings in such an articulate, intelligent way. 

As for the death threats you’ve received Fats, I have no words to offer, I’m dumfounded and fair play to the Mods here in trying to help trace the bastards.  Utterly and totally disgraceful to not only  yourself but to then include your grandchildren is the lowest of the low and our fan base has sure reached an all time gutter-like support. 

I’m going to stop here Fats, I have no other words to offer.

Offline Ramon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10699 on: December 31, 2010, 06:54:23 pm »
Right, that's me off to get a bit of 15 yr Laphroig from the kitchen now....  :hally

Connie, can I come over and help you with that. :)
SOS member #2428.  We'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road! When you hear the noise from the Bill Shankly boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

Pheeny

« Reply #10700 on: December 31, 2010, 06:56:29 pm »
I've every sympathy with you Leo,being a mod on one of,if not,the biggest independent sites I've also had "threats" even had people calling me a "wanker" in the Sandon. We and I speak for all the mods regard you as a asset for the site,even if you can be hard work at times ;) , Glad to see you back,now lets all move on, Have a Happy New Year and hopefully one dat we can have an "auld arse" piss up,entertainment should be free, Terry? :P 

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10701 on: December 31, 2010, 06:57:02 pm »

That's wrong, just plain fuckin wrong. There are some warped bastards out there.

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10702 on: December 31, 2010, 06:59:06 pm »
Got through a few pages of catch up there after me dinner.
Don't know what to say to that Leo lad, that's fucking shocking. I suppose it's the way of the world now, all I would like to say is it's great to have you back and respect to the mods who made it happen, this site and this club needs auld fuckers like yourself looking after it.

Now fuck off and go and get ye missus a loaf you auld get ;D

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10703 on: December 31, 2010, 06:59:20 pm »
Bloody hell mate, what sort of dog arse would want to threaten you for anything to do with a football club. Heard it all now lad. Fuck me.
If you want more laughs & piss takes in here mate you want to drag that lunatic CHOPPER in, he's the youngest granddad in the world and has only got 4 brain cells.
4... you sure about that?

I'd say 2 and one of them is trying to hold back the tide against that auld fraud in our dug out. Or has he give up on that now that he said them bloody scousers I hate them, it's all their fault?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10704 on: December 31, 2010, 07:04:51 pm »
Have a Happy New Year and hopefully one dat we can have an "auld arse" piss up,entertainment should be free, Terry? :P 
That's a deffo that mate, we'd have a ball.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10705 on: December 31, 2010, 07:06:44 pm »
Have a Happy New Year and hopefully one dat we can have an "auld arse" piss up,entertainment should be free, Terry? :P 
I'll be there with bells on mate..

Offline Veinticinco de Mayo

• Almost as nice as Hellmans and cheaper too! Feedback tourist #57. President of ZATAA.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In an aeroplane over RAWK
« Reply #10706 on: December 31, 2010, 07:06:58 pm »
4... you sure about that?

I'd say 2 and one of them is trying to hold back the tide against that auld fraud in our dug out. Or has he give up on that now that he said them bloody scousers I hate them, it's all their fault?

He's given up defending the crone and started a campaign to get you banned from the Kop mate ;)
Tweeting shit about LFC @kevhowson Tweeting shit about music @GigMonkey2
Bill Shankly - 'The socialism I believe in is not really politics; it is humanity, a way of living and sharing the rewards'

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10707 on: December 31, 2010, 07:09:28 pm »
He's given up defending the crone and started a campaign to get you banned from the Kop mate ;)
Shit. I was ready to launch into him.
He must feel like a right divvy now. Anyway we can make him write a letter to old Royston about the Libpool way? He must be punished!

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10708 on: December 31, 2010, 07:10:27 pm »

If the ladies are invited to and we are talking entertainment, can we invite Johnno? He's a good lad, just the wrong colour red.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10709 on: December 31, 2010, 07:13:13 pm »
If the ladies are invited to and we are talking entertainment, can we invite Johnno? He's a good lad, just the wrong colour red.
No. He's a mine sweeper an all.

Offline Zappa

• Old OCB Rep
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Shankly's man 60yrs served come December
« Reply #10710 on: December 31, 2010, 07:14:40 pm »
.. it's getting posted and that's the end of it far as I'm concerned.

Que the piss taking replies....

Standards and new fangled things like that spring to mind. Those who don't understand such things mock them

Welcome back soon to be Medium-sized Merseysider.

Lets hope the New Year brings some unity , good cheer and decent footy
There ain't no money in poetry
That's what sets the poet free
I've had all the freedom I can stand

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #10711 on: December 31, 2010, 07:14:40 pm »

You dont have to justify anything to anyone on here FS. I can only speak for myself but as someone who was trying to register for ages you were one of the main reasons I wanted to join RAWK.

I always enjoyed and still do enjoy your take on things.

As for the threats, what can you say to that. Dickheads of the highest order.

Sorry to here about the diet..

From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline SmithdownAndy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10712 on: December 31, 2010, 07:15:24 pm »
Of course the ladies are invited...... we're gonna need someone to run the bar and carry the ale over ;D

As for Johnno I'm sure we'd look after our cousin from down the East Lancs

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10713 on: December 31, 2010, 07:17:15 pm »
Of course the ladies are invited...... we're gonna need someone to run the bar and carry the ale over ;D

....................and clean up after!

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10714 on: December 31, 2010, 07:17:44 pm »

Been longing to say this "I see what you did there"  :P

....................and clean up after!

Now you are pushing it   ;)

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10715 on: December 31, 2010, 07:18:43 pm »
He can come as long as he wears this..

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10716 on: December 31, 2010, 07:18:45 pm »

Oh fuckinell it's Al Murray... the pub tithead

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10717 on: December 31, 2010, 07:19:43 pm »

I sent Roy one for Crimbo... it gets cold in that London

Pheeny

« Reply #10718 on: December 31, 2010, 07:20:08 pm »
Standards and new fangled things like that spring to mind. Those who don't understand such things mock them

Welcome back soon to be Medium-sized Merseysider.

Lets hope the New Year brings some unity , good cheer and decent footy
all we need now is for you to get your brother back posting in here. :wave

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10719 on: December 31, 2010, 07:20:37 pm »

I think Roy would look cool in one of those, with Marge's hair from Fats avatar  8)