Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs Bus Wankers 1 5 ‘ Fabinho 13’ Mo, Mane 50' 78’ B Silva  (Read 83858 times)

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
I also thought Alisson was excellent with his passing which helped to frustrate City's press. Adrian is decent on the ball but you can see the difference /Chasm with Alisson

Calmness personified.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Clattenburg has here, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7670373/Manchester-City-NOT-penalty-Premier-Leagues-explanation-wrong.html

Bet it will continued to be ignored, though, as it doesn't suit the narrative that City was robbed.

Indeed. All about the narrative.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Surprised they didn't re-draw the lines to make it as if he was offside

We got a decent ref in Michael Oliver who wouldn't allow that from VAR. If we had Atkinson or Moss on the other hand..

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!

Offline Shite Name

• With a post history to match it.
  • Kopite
Gaz & Martin are well pissed off  :D, fuck um.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock

He's gone  :lmao Completely and utterly gone  :lmao He'll be in diapers by breakfast tomorrow  :lmao

Suck ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Football's just ace isn't it?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, speaking to BBC Sport: "They were good. Oh they were good and we had to defend with all we had but we scored incredible goals.

"It was so tough to play, the intensity of the game was so clear. It was all worth it, really great. They pass the ball from outside, Sterling. How good did we defend him until then? Because you saw what happens when we don't defend him anymore.

"The boys were completely focused and concentrated. It was so good. It is the only way we can beat City, maybe other teams can do it a different way but this is the only way we can beat them."

Calm for the first goal? "The problem was the VAR. I saw the discussions before the first goal and I was just waiting. It is not the same anymore but it is no problem. I can celebrate tonight.

"All the games against City were pretty much like this apart from last season's home game. That was more controlled. This was not the most beautiful and most controlled but it was very lively, I like that."

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Booooommmm

Fact.of the matter ia Bernardo handled the ball before Trent ergo no pen and fuck.off

Reminded me of our previous wins over them at Anfield, fantastic every single one of them and the atmosphere was fantastic.

What a result you mentality fckers :D

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
Fuck off Kompany.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Might have missed it on here, but does anyone have a video with the celebration of Mane's goal - specifically Bobby's?
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Fuck off Kompany.

Utter c*nt who fucked it at Anderlecht. What's he even doing at the studio commenting?

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
Oh the salty tears of their lot makes it even sweeter. There's no point reasoning with them, they'll find one excuse or another. It was the bus  :'(, it was it was the booing  :'(....and now its VAR  :'(

Mind the gap tosspots.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
Ifithadntbeenforliverpoolscoringthreegoals

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Utter c*nt who fucked it at Anderlecht. What's he even doing at the studio commenting?
They wanted a Manchester City legend, and he’s the only option. Stephen Ireland was busy.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Tears of joy and tears of sorrow

We buy love to sell tomorrow.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Has Kompany stopped crying about the handball yet?

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
Bernando silva is a jacka$$............ "I don't wanna talk about it. You guys analyse it. If i say, i will get in trouble".....

The ball touched your arm you jackass.

Jesus christ.....
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
City fans going on 5 live saying that they should have had 3 points, and should have had at least 2 penalties.

Always the victims eh?
#JFT97

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
Have to come on here and repeat myself twice every week now. What a good do, I enjoyed that!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
We were the better side. If we wanted to and the situation demanded, we could have smashed them for 6. We looked dangerous in every attack.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I also thought Alisson was excellent with his passing which helped to frustrate City's press. Adrian is decent on the ball but you can see the difference /Chasm with Alisson

That ball he longed to Trent who then took it down and went in the mazy run at full pace...would have been an incredible goal had something come from it.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Brilliant result, got a slight twinge when they scored on 78 but altogether I think it was an excellent performance from the team. Really great!!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Cry me a river you oil juiced fcked bus bricking c#nts :D

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
We were the better side. If we wanted to and the situation demanded, we could have smashed them for 6. We looked dangerous in every attack.

The big difference today is that their defence was shit and ours wasn't.
#JFT97

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Embed it though instead of attaching then it's bigger ;D

How do you do that?  ;D
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Bernando silva is a jacka$$............ "I don't wanna talk about it. You guys analyse it. If i say, i will get in trouble".....

The ball touched your arm you jackass.

Jesus christ.....

Got on him right in his suspiciously extra veiny forearm.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Three points.

Could do them drawing with Leicester and Chelsea, split the opposition points.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
They wanted a Manchester City legend, and he’s the only option. Stephen Ireland was busy.

And now supermarkets are open late on Sundays Curly Watts was sadly unavailable.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Don't normally gloat but watching him flip his baldy lid is great.   :D  :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
The big difference today is that their defence was shit and ours wasn't.

All that money they have spent on defenders, mind boggling really.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Winner fucking winner fucking chicken fucking dinner.
Kill the humourless

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
As dangerous as they looked, literally before the goal as the cross came in I felt calm because we’d been defending them so well. Was quite similar to Silva’s goal in the 4-3.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda

They could've had 3.
Kill the humourless

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
Don't normally gloat but watching him flip his baldy lid is great.   :D  :D

Holy cow........this is awesome. haha haha haha.

He seemed so composed in the post match interview  though i am pretty sure he was burning inside.
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline Tatarunas

• Main Stander
  • Bring Them Cups Home
That was probably the best way to get a win against them. Frustrate them leading to VAR and all sorts of other conspiracies afterwards.

And we still have not hit our top gear yet either