Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2089764 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #12000 on: January 17, 2020, 04:19:09 pm »
Hi) So I got a membership today on Liverpoolfc.com, to try to get tickets to home game vs Chelsea and/or Newcastle away in May. And it's all seems very complicated to me. Thing is - I live in Russia, and I don't have visa to UK, and also I have very strong aerophobia. I have this crazy idea that I somehow get visa and travel to Liverpool from Yakutsk (by trains) but I don't know if I would be able able to get any tickets. On site all tickets are already sold. Can anyone please give me any advice or head-ups?           

You won't be able to get tickets for either of those games. Any home games that aren't Chelsea you'll be able to try for, but the chances are slim given the demand.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12001 on: January 17, 2020, 04:19:58 pm »
Hi) So I got a membership today on Liverpoolfc.com, to try to get tickets to home game vs Chelsea and/or Newcastle away in May. And it's all seems very complicated to me. Thing is - I live in Russia, and I don't have visa to UK, and also I have very strong aerophobia. I have this crazy idea that I somehow get visa and travel to Liverpool from Yakutsk (by trains) but I don't know if I would be able able to get any tickets. On site all tickets are already sold. Can anyone please give me any advice or head-ups?           

Just rock up mate.  Probably be able to pay on the gate for either of those.  Very unlikely to sell out.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #12002 on: January 17, 2020, 04:20:10 pm »
There are defo seats in these red blocks because someone on a fb group just got one in the basket. This is ridiculous
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12003 on: January 17, 2020, 04:21:59 pm »
There are defo seats in these red blocks because someone on a fb group just got one in the basket. This is ridiculous

Is that the same facebook group which suggested drops were happening on christams day or whatever it was

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #12004 on: January 17, 2020, 04:24:19 pm »
Is that the same facebook group which suggested drops were happening on christams day or whatever it was

not sure but it's a face value group that don't take no messing about and they will kick you out and block you if it's funny business. So every post there is real
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #12005 on: January 17, 2020, 04:31:57 pm »
not sure but it's a face value group that don't take no messing about and they will kick you out and block you if it's funny business. So every post there is real
Bagging tickets to offer straight out on a facebook group face value or not, does my head in... credit hunting in my eyes is up there with touting. If you have no interest in going the game, just let people who have try for the tickets.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #12006 on: January 17, 2020, 04:34:20 pm »
Bagging tickets to offer straight out on a facebook group face value or not, does my head in... credit hunting in my eyes is up there with touting. If you have no interest in going the game, just let people who have try for the tickets.

He baskets the ticket and the 1st person to comment  get the ticket. He will log into that persons account and use the saved card. So  credit is not for himself
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Justanotherfan

• Main Stander
  • Dorohedoro!
« Reply #12007 on: January 17, 2020, 04:36:55 pm »
You won't be able to get tickets for either of those games. Any home games that aren't Chelsea you'll be able to try for, but the chances are slim given the demand.

Just rock up mate.  Probably be able to pay on the gate for either of those.  Very unlikely to sell out.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #12008 on: January 17, 2020, 04:37:56 pm »
He baskets the ticket and the 1st person to comment  get the ticket. He will log into that persons account and use the saved card. So  credit is not for himself
Oh, so does he think of himself as some sort of hero? Still don't get why you would bother, there are enough genuine fans on here who throw their own time and effort at it whereas someone could literally just allow a facebook group to do it for them

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12009 on: January 17, 2020, 04:37:58 pm »
Reckon that’s it for today?

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12010 on: January 17, 2020, 04:40:50 pm »

Looks like it. Been nothing for a while now. Frustrating not being able to have a proper go at getting them with no drop downs on everything that has come on

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #12011 on: January 17, 2020, 04:41:31 pm »

Depending on how many dropped before there might be a drop back in a few minutes but I doubt much, worth keeping an eye on for a few mins.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #12012 on: January 17, 2020, 04:42:08 pm »
Oh, so does he think of himself as some sort of hero? Still don't get why you would bother, there are enough genuine fans on here who throw their own time and effort at it whereas someone could literally just allow a facebook group to do it for them

That i totally agree with. The relief of getting a ticket and not needing to sit at a computer refreshing all day and actually having a few days off feels amazing so I don't get why you would continue to be on the site.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12013 on: January 17, 2020, 04:42:14 pm »

I reckon unfortunately. Nothing for about 20 minutes and even then they were un-clickable. Lots of lessons learned from this week at least, but in a word or two, dog shit.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12014 on: January 17, 2020, 04:44:02 pm »

Yea I was able to select a seat twice but never got

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #12015 on: January 17, 2020, 04:47:05 pm »
On the bright side, I'm optimistic about my chances for Southampton now there might be a few more tickets kicking about overall.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #12016 on: January 17, 2020, 04:55:39 pm »
On the bright side, I'm optimistic about my chances for Southampton now there might be a few more tickets kicking about overall.
You’d think so

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #12017 on: January 17, 2020, 04:58:49 pm »
Hope they release a date soon as a possible for the the late sale for the Southampton to make it a nearly 2 weeks sale not make it a 1 week one sale.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 05:00:23 pm by REDMEN98 »

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12018 on: January 17, 2020, 05:08:45 pm »

Any particular reason you're being a complete smart arse to a genuine post?

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12019 on: January 17, 2020, 05:23:02 pm »
Any particular reason you're being a complete smart arse to a genuine post?

To be honest, I assumed he was having a laugh himself, but if it's genuine then he seems to have taken my reply as the light hearted piss take it was. Not sure why you've got upset about it 

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12020 on: January 17, 2020, 05:24:39 pm »
haha, it’s a 4:30 kickoff so I’m expecting maybe 10-11, it’s hard to say and no reason they can’t just give a time

When I got Man U last year at the ground ticket office opened 1015

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12021 on: January 17, 2020, 05:29:31 pm »

As you can probably tell mate just from looking at the last few pages getting a ticket for a game even with credits is insanely difficult. Basically to get a ticket for most games you need to have tickets from previous games also. This can be seen on the LFC Ticket page. You have the best chance for games when no previous credits are required for them, these remaining ones are against the lower teams in the table. However with the league title a possibility everyone will be trying for these so it will be so much harder than usual. For Chelsea and any away match you have zero chance I'm afraid, I suspect even hospitality tickets are gone by now also. Best bet of watching Newcastle away would be to get a ticket in the home end but that's another difficulty altogether.

The best thing to do is wait, which is boring but the best thing to do. Wait until the summer bulk sale in July where you will have a good chance for all the games in the first half of the season. This way you can get a ticket for a few months after the sale and plan your trip around it. Either that or pay a lot of money for a hospitality ticket in advance.

I was lucky enough to visit Irkutsk by train which is an incredible but massive journey away, you are even further away still! So if you are going to come all that way make sure you don't do it without making sure you can get a ticket, visa and planning ahead for the summer sales is probably your best shot, otherwise you might end up having to watch Everton ;D

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #12022 on: January 17, 2020, 05:30:18 pm »
Id the ticket office definitely open tomorrow?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12023 on: January 17, 2020, 05:31:03 pm »
Id the ticket office definitely open tomorrow?
should be

Offline Justanotherfan

• Main Stander
  • Dorohedoro!
« Reply #12024 on: January 17, 2020, 05:50:01 pm »
As you can probably tell mate just from looking at the last few pages getting a ticket for a game even with credits is insanely difficult. Basically to get a ticket for most games you need to have tickets from previous games also. This can be seen on the LFC Ticket page. You have the best chance for games when no previous credits are required for them, these remaining ones are against the lower teams in the table. However with the league title a possibility everyone will be trying for these so it will be so much harder than usual. For Chelsea and any away match you have zero chance I'm afraid, I suspect even hospitality tickets are gone by now also. Best bet of watching Newcastle away would be to get a ticket in the home end but that's another difficulty altogether.

The best thing to do is wait, which is boring but the best thing to do. Wait until the summer bulk sale in July where you will have a good chance for all the games in the first half of the season. This way you can get a ticket for a few months after the sale and plan your trip around it. Either that or pay a lot of money for a hospitality ticket in advance.

I was lucky enough to visit Irkutsk by train which is an incredible but massive journey away, you are even further away still! So if you are going to come all that way make sure you don't do it without making sure you can get a ticket, visa and planning ahead for the summer sales is probably your best shot, otherwise you might end up having to watch Everton ;D

Thanks a lot, mate! Really appreciate this! Never been on this part of forum, because never ever i imagined myself travelling so far. But yeah, with all the title possibilities i got a bit adventurous and since it might be historical moment i thought that it was worth a shot ;D

Yeah, Yakutsk is a bit further than Irkutsk, but anyways, it's really inspiring to hear! Cheers :D   

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12025 on: January 18, 2020, 10:15:28 am »
Nothing so far this morning for united... which is no surprise

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12026 on: January 18, 2020, 11:48:26 am »
Thanks a lot, mate! Really appreciate this! Never been on this part of forum, because never ever i imagined myself travelling so far. But yeah, with all the title possibilities i got a bit adventurous and since it might be historical moment i thought that it was worth a shot ;D

Yeah, Yakutsk is a bit further than Irkutsk, but anyways, it's really inspiring to hear! Cheers :D   

No worries, an on the other side of things if you just wanna come over to enjoy the atmosphere in the city if it keeps going well then you can always do whatever you want, would just be a massive shame to come all that way and not go to a match! Just keep asking on the different parts of the forum for whenever you need more help in getting over here etc and good luck! 

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12027 on: January 18, 2020, 03:04:18 pm »
very small drop for united after 2pm
i think around 4 blocks red but you couldnt click in for over a minute, then eventually the drop down appeared after refreshing and all gone very quickly.
after that it was just one or two that went red leading up to 3pm
Nothing at all before 2pm from what i saw

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12028 on: January 18, 2020, 08:07:52 pm »
what's this group called?

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12029 on: January 19, 2020, 10:42:16 am »
Anyone reckon any tickets will drop today or am I wasting my time refreshing?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12030 on: January 19, 2020, 10:44:13 am »
Anyone reckon any tickets will drop today or am I wasting my time refreshing?

Last few Sunday league games they've normally dropped by 10am/10.15
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12031 on: January 19, 2020, 11:27:22 am »
Big drop there, looked about 50 seats at most. Got two thankfully! Hopefully a good result later.

50?!?

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12032 on: January 19, 2020, 11:28:18 am »
I saw about 3 blocks but 3 different browsers and phone no drop down or couldn’t click in. Been on for 3 hours

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12033 on: January 19, 2020, 11:35:08 am »
Seen blocs going red intermittently this morning but as said above no drop down option and unable to select on the seating plan

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12034 on: January 19, 2020, 11:49:45 am »
I may have missed something but 50 sounds a bit much.

I managed to get one in main stand upper, clicking into the block and using Safari on my laptop.

Drop downs weren't appearing on chrome for me.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12035 on: January 19, 2020, 11:54:54 am »
I may have missed something but 50 sounds a bit much.

I managed to get one in main stand upper, clicking into the block and using Safari on my laptop.

Drop downs weren't appearing on chrome for me.

Fair play

I’ve seen about a dozen blocks with 2-3 max in each

Had dropdowns but too slow

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12036 on: January 19, 2020, 12:01:41 pm »
Fair play

I’ve seen about a dozen blocks with 2-3 max in each

Had dropdowns but too slow

Good luck! Hopefully a few more little drops to come.

Given what City and Wolves drops were like, this has been pretty good.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12037 on: January 19, 2020, 01:25:41 pm »
Here's the bot people are using btw. It auto buys it for you.
http://ticketbots.net/liverpool-fc-spinner-bot
says it’s unavailable

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12038 on: January 19, 2020, 01:25:46 pm »
Here's the bot people are using btw. It auto buys it for you.
http://ticketbots.net/liverpool-fc-spinner-bot

Doubt it. It's been posted loads of times before and it's as old as the hills, look at those screenshots of the ticket page, they're from about 10 years ago

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12039 on: January 19, 2020, 01:31:29 pm »
Was a few more drops. Missed them. Tv it is