Author Topic: I'm a deluded bellend, we're going to win the league!  (Read 10513 times)

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: I'm a deluded bellend, we're going to win the league!
« Reply #160 on: Yesterday at 10:21:59 pm »
My delusion is faltering, I'm close to conceding defeat. But on a brighter note I'm still a bellend.

Same here - still deluded, still a bellend.

YNWA!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #161 on: Yesterday at 10:30:30 pm »
Bellends of the world unite.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #162 on: Today at 01:43:53 am »
"Our enemies are all around us, and in so many futures they prevail. But I do see a way, there is a narrow way through."
:D

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: Today at 01:52:22 am »
Same here - still deluded, still a bellend.

YNWA!

Lmao that’s the spirit boys 😂😂

I can confirm I am also still thoroughly deluded and thoroughly a bell end too 💪
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline kermit^^

• Anny Roader
« Reply #164 on: Today at 07:19:08 am »
On top of being a deluded bellend, I'm also losing hair after every game. Guess I'll look like our new manager by end of the season.  ;D

Can we get some of our players to join here.  :butt

Offline supaerheraw

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: Today at 08:42:34 am »
"Our enemies are all around us, and in so many futures they prevail. But I do see a way, there is a narrow way through."
Opta gives us 2.7% chance of winning it. A narrow path indeed, Timothée. Nevertheless, giving up is for loosers.

Online Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: Today at 10:20:53 am »
We promote Jayden Danns to the first team and he hits a hat trick in every game. 86 points.

Arsenal only get a point from the games v Spurs and United and win the other 2. 84 points.

City have 10 points deducted for each charge and are catapulted down the leagues on minus 1077 points. Their final day clash with West Ham is now a trip to the Apec Taxis stadium to face Runcorn Linnets. Everyone in the club goes into complete meltdown, Pep is last seen off his tits crawling round the streets of Manchester with Liam Gallagher and Shaun Ryder, trying to find the Hacienda. He has no idea it was demolished in 2002 and the other two are too off it to care. Erling Haaland is offered a role as Gail Platt’s estranged Norwegian son on Coronation Street. Phil Foden gets a job in JD Sports. Kevin De Bruyne buys out his contract and fulfills a lifelong dream of dropping inch perfect crosses onto the head of Jayden Danns. Kyle Walker retires to spend a quiet life with his assorted families.

Libpool libpool top of the league.