Author Topic: Dream.. Dream.. Dream.. All I do is Dream...  (Read 553 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Dream.. Dream.. Dream.. All I do is Dream...
« on: August 15, 2022, 11:12:35 am »
Does anyone dream about the games they play if they overdo it?

I used to play 'Monster Busters' on my phone, but had to give up in the end as I was dreaming about it every night and manic dreams they were!

Also overdosing on Noita and Farming Simulator brings a ton of tiring dreams where you are planning strategies and wands or managing the running of 30 fields across a hectic season

Also had dreams of other games when I've hammered them a bit - lIke BF
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Re: Dream.. Dream.. Dream.. All I do is Dream...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 11:28:44 am »
Yeah, happens all the time when I play a game for hours and days. Can be fun but also frustrating at times... ;D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 07:55:41 pm »
Yes and certain types of game are awful for it.

Not dreaming as such but I had to stop playing Tetris (whatever the newest one was called) because I was moving blocks in my mind in bed and absolutely couldn’t get to sleep.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 10:19:51 pm »
Not dreaming as such but I had to stop playing Tetris (whatever the newest one was called) because I was moving blocks in my mind in bed and absolutely couldn’t get to sleep.

I don't tend to have particularly lucid dreams, nor remember them too well, but fully relate to this (plus almost 'seeing' the results of clicking the mouse/buttons) for certain games. Especially after a few too many hours

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 12:09:12 am »
I have had dreams about Football Manager, Fallout New Vegas, various Pokémon games, Stardew Valley whenever I play them. It's mostly because I end up playing for many many 4-5 hour straight sometimes before going to bed.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 02:09:07 pm »
Happens to me a lot.

I experienced it quite badly during lockdown when I was playing warzone for many hours every day. It was the same looping dream though...jumping out of a plane and opening the chute, just that over and over.

Recently I've been playing death stranding and I've been dreaming of making deliveries like in the game. It's funny because there's also a group of people in the game called MULE's who have became so addicted to it they now try to grab other people's cargo that are nearby. Think they overdosed on oxytocin I and now suffer from something called porter syndrome
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 02:28:34 pm by naYoRHa2b »

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 02:27:07 pm »
I play Dreams on PS5, then when I go to bed I have dreams about what I can make in Dreams, then when I get up I play Dreams and make the things I had in my dreams in Dreams then go back to bed and have more dreams about what I can make tomorrow in Dreams and then, argh fuck it

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 02:58:26 pm »
I experienced it quite badly during lockdown when I was playing warzone for many hours every day. It was the same looping dream though...jumping out of a plane and opening the chute, just that over and over.

At least you're not living in a Gulag in your dream... ;)

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 03:00:49 pm »
Used to get it a lot with Dead or Alive Volleyball in my teens.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 03:04:30 pm »
I'm currently planning out university campus's in my dreams!
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 06:10:22 pm »
During the depths of Elden Ring I used to fall asleep thinking about it and would have another thought as soon as I woke up.  I could only play it late after the other half went to bed.  Im fairly certain I dreamt about it, basically consumed me for a month.