Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1047618 times)

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #17240 on: August 3, 2022, 06:02:50 pm »
I wish I had a spare 5 minutes to myself! Probably doesn’t read back very well to be honest. There’s a few other oddities as well that I didn’t go into in my post because it already looked long enough of a post.

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17241 on: August 3, 2022, 06:05:14 pm »
or ... he is a bad guy.  what would you do if you found out he was?

Not say hello to him if we were both outside gardening etc. Left his car boot open a few months back one evening so I bobbed over and told him, wouldn’t do that again etc.

Offline Graeme

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17242 on: August 3, 2022, 06:06:18 pm »
As a single male who lives on my own, and largely keeps myself to myself, I'd hate to think the neighbours across the street are trying to find out my name because they are suspicious. There are loads of reasons the police could have visited.

Yeah but I already know you’re a weirdo and so do your neighbours :D :D

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17243 on: August 3, 2022, 06:06:47 pm »
Not say hello to him if we were both outside gardening etc. Left his car boot open a few months back one evening so I bobbed over and told him, wouldn’t do that again etc.

that'll learn him!!  :)

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #17244 on: August 3, 2022, 07:53:12 pm »
Is his surname Radley, first name Boo?

Live and let live, I say
« Last Edit: August 3, 2022, 08:48:29 pm by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #17245 on: August 3, 2022, 08:30:04 pm »
Yeah but I already know you’re a weirdo and so do your neighbours :D :D

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17246 on: August 3, 2022, 08:37:12 pm »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #17247 on: August 3, 2022, 08:47:36 pm »
He's right to be fair.  ;D

Self-knowledge is an admirable trait... :D

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17248 on: August 6, 2022, 11:23:49 am »
Does anyone know how to contact the BBC. about programme content? 
My mate called me , he said there was a show on bbc1 this morning about trials in Eaat London to use new technology to promote movement in your arm.?  Ive no other details

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17249 on: August 6, 2022, 11:36:21 am »
Does anyone know how to contact the BBC. about programme content? 
My mate called me , he said there was a show on bbc1 this morning about trials in Eaat London to use new technology to promote movement in your arm.?  Ive no other details

Tweet them mate and also keep an eye on the tech and also keep an eye on their Health,Tech and science pages.

The problem with some stories they run is that they often run older stories at the weekend as filler.

Have you checked that it wasn't on Click ? Sounds like their sort of thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m9ry
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #17250 on: August 7, 2022, 12:52:39 pm »
It was on Click, I just saw it now being repeated on BBC News and remembered this post.

You should be able to download from iPlayer
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17251 on: August 7, 2022, 02:33:20 pm »

Have you checked that it wasn't on Click ? Sounds like their sort of thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m9ry

It was on Click, I just saw it now being repeated on BBC News and remembered this post.

You should be able to download from iPlayer

Found it on iplayer.  Thanks lads, that's great
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17252 on: August 8, 2022, 09:06:32 pm »
For anyone who does interviews at work. If you get asked a competency based question (eg give an example of a time when you disagreed with your manager) but you can't answer it because you've never been in that situation, do they mark you down?

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17253 on: August 8, 2022, 09:28:38 pm »
For anyone who does interviews at work. If you get asked a competency based question (eg give an example of a time when you disagreed with your manager) but you can't answer it because you've never been in that situation, do they mark you down?

As someone who hasn't done an interview in almost 10 years.... how is that example in any way a competency based question? Am I missing something here?

It doesn't seem like it related to competence at all. Maybe I'm being a bit thick and missing something.

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17254 on: August 8, 2022, 10:06:26 pm »
As someone who hasn't done an interview in almost 10 years.... how is that example in any way a competency based question? Am I missing something here?

It doesn't seem like it related to competence at all. Maybe I'm being a bit thick and missing something.
They ask some ridiculous shite to be honest. I suppose they're trying to gauge what kind of personality you have and if you're likely to give them problems.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #17255 on: August 8, 2022, 11:43:26 pm »

Where I work they do them and they’re ridiculously rigid. Normally there’s a question with about 3 sub parts to it and loads for a candidate to even remember let alone try and answer. Then each answer gets scored on how well they answered it. Pretty crap system to be honest.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17256 on: August 9, 2022, 12:31:42 am »
They ask some ridiculous shite to be honest. I suppose they're trying to gauge what kind of personality you have and if you're likely to give them problems.

Personality is totally different to competence though right? I'm fucking glad I'm not looking for a new job.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17257 on: August 9, 2022, 03:32:43 am »

Unless"handling conflict in the team well" is a selection criteria, that isn't a question you can be marked on. If you've never been in that situation, I'd say so, but try and come up with a.non-work situation that is similar, even if its arguing with the wife/partner, or getting sent off in a game of football.

If they ask about disagreements too much, I'd be wary that there is a proper arse who you'd have to work with.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17258 on: August 9, 2022, 12:34:09 pm »
Unless"handling conflict in the team well" is a selection criteria, that isn't a question you can be marked on. If you've never been in that situation, I'd say so, but try and come up with a.non-work situation that is similar, even if its arguing with the wife/partner, or getting sent off in a game of football.

If they ask about disagreements too much, I'd be wary that there is a proper arse who you'd have to work with.
That question itself would ring alarm bells for me. They're basically admitting that the manager is a c*nt and want to know how well you'd adapt to him/her.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17259 on: August 9, 2022, 01:06:37 pm »

If you can't answer the question, you'll score 0 for it and likely fail the interview as there will be a minimum pass mark for each question?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17260 on: August 9, 2022, 01:11:17 pm »
That question itself would ring alarm bells for me. They're basically admitting that the manager is a c*nt and want to know how well you'd adapt to him/her.

Not really. It could be something as trivial as the manager thinks it would be best for the team to do something in a specific way, but someone else thinks it would be better to do it another way.

An example of that in my work would be the manager asking our team (there's 5 of us) to do a task that involves listening to calls made to employers prior to setting up a deduction order. He wanted us to split it evenly between the 5 of us.
4 of us do part of our job that the 5th person doesn't. So we thought the 5th person could take on the calls task as they don't do the other bit the rest of us do.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #17261 on: August 10, 2022, 12:31:39 pm »
HR at work have been useless so I'll turn to RAWK for expert advice, as there will certainly be someone who knows.

Long story short I have a failing staff member who has an awful attitude and is utterly unaccountable for her mistakes, attitude and laziness. She blames others, denies pure data that shows she's not doing enough and pulls every trick in the book to get out of work. She's on managed performance because of this and had an informal verbal warning.

It's now got to the point where she's creating a toxic environment because people seem to somehow be aware she's blamed certain people for her failings (she confides in one team member she sees as a mate who then tells everyone, classic office gossip). I've sat down with her multiple times to try and be empathetic and work through it and she basically throws it in my face by saying she's thankful for the support and the things I've done to help her cope with the work and then being crazily lazy.

It's come to a head when (we have a skeleton staff in on Saturdays because they're so quiet) we've come in on Monday and she's done absolutely fuck all working from home on the Saturday, which has put us way back for the week. I'm not seeking advice on how to manage her, but is it legal and acceptable for me to ask her in a supervised meeting 'do you think this is the right job for you?' Or words to that effect. She needs to feel some pressure because she's on a good wage to deliver her JD, she was great during probation and then as soon as she had a secure job she's been awful and it's affecting others in the team. I want to know what's the limit of what I can say without it being tantamount to constructive dismissal or unfair on her.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17262 on: August 10, 2022, 10:26:25 pm »
How long has she been an employee? I am by no means an expert on this or profess to know a lot but I’m pretty sure in the first two years of an employees employment, you can pretty much get rid of them without really needing a reason.

We’ve had a few over the last few years in my place like that and they’ve been given the boot despite nothing obvious or ‘big’ happening that would usually lead to the sack. They’ve just been shit at the job or lazy fuckers or a combination of both.

EDIT: Not saying you’re first port of call should be to sack her btw ;D But if you are able to just rid of someone like that, I’m fairly sure nothing would come of a quick chat to see if she can buck up her ideas or have a think about if she actually wants to be there. We had a woman a couple of years back, lovely woman, but the job simply wasn’t not for her. Pretty sure my manager at the time had a chat with her to see if she thought it was the right job to which she replied yes. She didn’t get any better though so that chat was had again where she admitted it perhaps wasn’t and off she went.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 10:36:57 pm by Spanish Al »
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17263 on: August 11, 2022, 12:05:43 am »
As long as there is no hint of getting rid of her for any protected characteristic (race/sex/disability etc), yeah you can get rid in first 2 years for any reason other than that.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17264 on: August 11, 2022, 08:32:46 am »
HR at work have been useless so I'll turn to RAWK for expert advice,
There's a lot of considerations and unknowns for us to give you thorough advice mate and please note I'm not a HR expert, just a senior manager.

Assuming its quite a large organisation because you have a HR dept. Despite you not getting sufficient advice from HR you still need to adhere to company policy, find out where your Performance Policy is and get fully familiar with it. It sounds like you've already had informal 1-1 chats so the soft management route (which I always recommend) has been exhausted. It sounds like you need to meet with her and her TU rep (if applicable). Again depending on Policy you still might want to make this informal, an honest chat without inviting her in writing to attend.
Before I make the next point you'll have to consider your own position in the company, what status do you have, can you impose an action plan without her ignoring it or the TU undermining it. If so then be completely honest and gently ruthless and tell her you'll need to micro-manage her if there isn't a tangible improvement within 2-weeks which must continue or you'll invoke the disciplinary procedure.
You'll need to set targets and expectations without singling her out, you may need to apply them across the team but still tell her its her that being monitored.

You can discuss with her whether the structure she works under is fit-for-purpose and that you'll introduce a review if the team isn't performing overall and that may impact her (although team reviews are not the best way to manage performance - you should be tackling it).
You need to make sure she is unequivocally aware that she has placed a spotlight on herself and you have a duty of care to the other staff to manage the situation.

If she fails, again, you'll need to know the disciplinary policy as you may need to step back from that and someone neutral takes over an investigation.

Record everything if you don't already - from today, not Monday, write everything down.

I'd advise anyone going in to management who suspects they have a poor worker to keep a diary of that person from day 1. Even if you can never use all of the information formally because it looks like you're case building it serves as a reminder and you can at least contradict an employee if they ever deny doing anything months after an incident - we all forget stuff.

I empathise mate, I had a very long, overdue and ruthless chat with one of my team last Friday morning. At first he threatened to leave the meeting and I told him if he is not receptive to my ideas we've got a bigger problem than I thought and he is going to make himself very vulnerable as an employee.

Happy to help via pm if you want but as I say I'm just an experienced manager not a HR expert.

typos edited

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 10:31:03 pm by John C »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17265 on: August 11, 2022, 08:48:56 am »
Bit of an odd one this, please bear with me.

Bought a new build property about 18 months ago. There is an older gentleman lives alone in the property opposite me, probably mid 60’s and keeps himself to himself. Doesn’t go out much and gets no visitors. Nothing wrong with any of that. What did strike mean as odd though, he was visited on 2 occasions a couple of months back by what I can be almost certain were plain clothed police officers. If anybody wants me to go into detail about how I can be sure I’m happy to, but for arguments sake let’s say I’m correct.

It was at this point that I started to wonder why this was. If he’s been a victim of a burglary etc then it would have been uniformed officers that visited. I want to be clear that I’m not accusing the guy of anything whatsoever, my intention really is to rule him out of anything dodgy not to accuse him of it. Out of interest, I did a land registry search on his house, I was just looking for a name so I could allay my concerns, but that shed no light on the matter because the house is owned not by a person but by the Liverpool Roman Catholic Archdiocesan Trust. As far as I’ve seen in 18 months this chap doesn’t attend Church on a Sunday or any other day for that matter.

Am I being too suspicious and should just leave the guy alone? I’m by no means a curtain twitcher but I’d just be more comfortable knowing who I’m living opposite but I can’t even find a name :D
I'm a bit late to this. But, for what it is worth, maybe your neighbour feels he is being watched and stalked by a neighbour. And as such, requested that plain clothes police officers attend. :P
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #17266 on: August 11, 2022, 06:21:28 pm »
I'm a bit late to this. But, for what it is worth, maybe your neighbour feels he is being watched and stalked by a neighbour. And as such, requested that plain clothes police officers attend. :P
;D

That did strike me as well, but I wasn't going to say it...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17267 on: August 11, 2022, 07:43:03 pm »
John, that’s a great reply with some good info for me thank you. There’s a lot in there I’ve done already but some crucial elements I’m yet to and will absolutely incorporate into our next ‘chat,’ on Monday.

I agree with your advice on documenting everything - years ago when first in a junior management position I got fucked over in a he-said-she-said where another staff member was lying but I lacked the proof to back up my less-plausible but entirely true side of the story. Learned the hard way and am now meticulous with it.

What you say about the micro-management is particularly interesting and I think has that firm edge needed with these sort of things. It’s got to the point now where other team members are complaining to me frequently, barely masking their contempt and she’s been inconsistent at best in implementing the performance plans I’ve put in place. Her etiquette and consideration of others is disgraceful. Appreciate the help John, some good stuff for me to unpack and use.

Al, she’s been with us around 9 months, so does lack the legal protections that come with greater longevity. I suppose some of my confusion came from feeling there needed to be some big individual incident in order to give her a final written warning, but conscious incompetence over time when already on a warning is surely enough. She was pretty good during her probation, then as soon as she passed it was like we had a completely different person in the team.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17268 on: August 19, 2022, 07:38:45 am »
Has anyone here got experience of going to Alton Towers in the week leading up to Halloween? Going for two days with my brother and nephews this year but get the feeling that the weather might just destroy the entire trip.

Also, is the maze experience worth the extra money? £32 a head is steep as fuck. Will probably do the Dungeon at least.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17269 on: August 19, 2022, 11:14:55 am »
Has anyone here got experience of going to Alton Towers in the week leading up to Halloween? Going for two days with my brother and nephews this year but get the feeling that the weather might just destroy the entire trip.

Also, is the maze experience worth the extra money? £32 a head is steep as fuck. Will probably do the Dungeon at least.
Maze is mint but £32 is daylight robbery. I'd say if you're going, do it properly as a treat but I'm not going to pretend it's poor form from the location.

I'd get a plan of action in place and decide what rides you want to do and hit them in a logical fashion, because it's manic during Scarefest and they don't tend to cope well with the level of crowd they can get.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17270 on: August 19, 2022, 06:08:12 pm »
Cheers

Can't decide yet whether to make the itinery thing on the app, I'm basically there to babysit one of the nephews who isn't tall enough for the big rides so might just play it by ear, for the first day at least.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17271 on: August 19, 2022, 06:44:39 pm »
Cheers

Can't decide yet whether to make the itinery thing on the app, I'm basically there to babysit one of the nephews who isn't tall enough for the big rides so might just play it by ear, for the first day at least.

Well what you need to do is,get him really excited when you see the swans,tell him you're getting on the next one,then go to the pub next door,takes 15mins at least for them to go around the lake.

Not that I would ever do something like that.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17272 on: August 19, 2022, 07:39:17 pm »
Cheers

I would recommend making a decision on the maze one way or another before you get there - it will be sold out if you don’t pre-book.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17273 on: August 19, 2022, 10:24:03 pm »
Is it bad or sad that I've never been to Alton Towers and have no intention of going either?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #17274 on: August 19, 2022, 11:14:29 pm »
Is it bad or sad that I've never been to Alton Towers and have no intention of going either?
Neither  :thumbup
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17275 on: August 19, 2022, 11:19:49 pm »
Neither  :thumbup

I hate big rides but thankfully I can just about get out of being forced on them due to not quite being tall enough    :P

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #17276 on: August 19, 2022, 11:55:32 pm »
I hate big rides but thankfully I can just about get out of being forced on them due to not quite being tall enough    :P
;D
I did all that sort of stuff years ago; can't be arsed with it nowadays  :D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17277 on: August 20, 2022, 08:19:36 am »
;D
I did all that sort of stuff years ago; can't be arsed with it nowadays  :D

I don't like heights mate and I went on a big wheel with a guy who was pissed many years ago. 

We were first on so it stopped at each car for the next people to get on and when we got to the very top he decided to stand up and start swaying the damn thing like a fucking swing.

Needless to say I was histerical and never went on another again.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 12:47:28 pm by reddebs »

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #17278 on: August 20, 2022, 08:33:06 am »
Reader, she married him.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #17279 on: August 20, 2022, 12:05:46 pm »

Needless to say I was historical and never went on another again.

Quite the tale, Debs...