Author Topic: Andy Carroll  (Read 113548 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: Andy Carroll
« Reply #520 on: April 6, 2014, 05:54:51 pm »
Shithouse.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #521 on: April 6, 2014, 06:00:04 pm »
Shithouse.
Came here to post this, complete c*nt.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline RayO'Biscan

• Who controls the past, controls the future.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass 'n' Move!
« Reply #522 on: April 6, 2014, 06:01:31 pm »
Cheat.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #523 on: April 6, 2014, 06:02:38 pm »
Beggars belief that we ever even signed a player like this, that he's our record signing is just completely incomprehensible.

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: April 6, 2014, 06:02:49 pm »
Talentless bully.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #525 on: April 6, 2014, 06:04:53 pm »
Anyone could walk in off the street, and contribute what he contributed today.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: April 6, 2014, 06:05:36 pm »
Although some of us enjoyed it thoroughly when he launched himself like an Exocet at De Gea last season...
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: April 6, 2014, 06:06:03 pm »
Enjoy your mediocre career Carroll.
Ta-ra.

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: April 6, 2014, 06:09:25 pm »
I backed him big time when he was here but Christ  im now glad we got rid.

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: April 6, 2014, 06:11:21 pm »
Horrid prick. That was the epitome of an Allardyce striking performance, i.e. be the biggest c*nt on the park.

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #530 on: April 6, 2014, 06:12:20 pm »
It wasn't him that gave the decision on the goal, I've got no ill feelings towards him.  I'm just indifferent now, he's just another player at another club.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Hollywood Balls

• Pine Wood Cock
  • Kopite
  • "Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville."
« Reply #531 on: April 6, 2014, 06:14:49 pm »
If you're reading this Andy - this is you, ya prick.

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts: CAN'T LOSE!

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: April 6, 2014, 06:15:25 pm »

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: April 6, 2014, 06:16:27 pm »
A cheat,  a thug and an utter donkey of a footballer. Enjoy the rest of your career in the Championship, you fucking fraud!
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #534 on: April 6, 2014, 06:18:16 pm »
Can't believe he's our record signing. Him and Downing for 55 million. The fuck were we thinking  :o

Shithouse of a player. I hope he spends his entire career at that shit club scoring his 10 goals a season asking the ball to be lumped to him.

Big goerdie horse with a shite haircut or lack thereof. c*nt.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: April 6, 2014, 06:19:10 pm »
He is not even a footballer.

Offline Istanbul, 2005

• Strong believer in UKIP's domestic and European policies.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mersey paradise
« Reply #536 on: April 6, 2014, 06:20:48 pm »
I dont think he is a c*nt or a prick etc, I think he is a good player in a midtable team, Hammers suits him. He is a fucking monster in the air though, not good at scoring with the head but immense in just winning headers and setting people up, best in the league in that aspect.
At Half time AC thought they had us beat
The Blueshite were dancing in the North Wales Streets
But Stevie G played like a man posessed
And all they have now is their Bitterness!

How do you sleep at night Duckenfield?

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #537 on: April 6, 2014, 06:22:35 pm »
Can't believe he's our record signing. Him and Downing for 55 million. The fuck were we thinking  :o

Shithouse of a player. I hope he spends his entire career at that shit club scoring his 10 goals a season asking the ball to be lumped to him.

Big goerdie horse with a shite haircut or lack thereof. c*nt.
West Ham are not a shit club.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: April 6, 2014, 06:25:45 pm »
It wasn't him that gave the decision on the goal, I've got no ill feelings towards him.  I'm just indifferent now, he's just another player at another club.

True but it was him who purposefully tried to put the ball in with his hand and ended up twatting Mignolet in the face.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #539 on: April 6, 2014, 06:25:56 pm »
Goes down easy for a big lad.

The way the commentators bum his heading ability shocks me too, I didn't think he was that good with his heading when he was with us, and haven't seen much since to show me he is good either.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #540 on: April 6, 2014, 06:26:26 pm »
A cheat,  a thug and an utter donkey of a footballer. Enjoy the rest of your career in the Championship, you fucking fraud!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #541 on: April 6, 2014, 06:28:04 pm »
Tosser.

All week the interviews about why he didn't get a 'fair chance'. That's why Andy, cos you're the polar opposite of the sort of player we want/need. Carthorse.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #542 on: April 6, 2014, 06:28:22 pm »
I backed him big time when he was here but Christ  im now glad we got rid.

he wouldn´t have been told to do that if he was with us
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: April 6, 2014, 06:29:48 pm »
Wanted to beat the shit out of him during the game but now I've had a chance to calm down you can't blame the lad for wanting to put in a performance against us, but one thing watching him told me is boy am I glad we got rid of him and the type of football his style brings.

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفرť
« Reply #544 on: April 6, 2014, 06:29:58 pm »
Very poor player. But sadly he's fallen into the 'English Bracket'. If West Spam get rid, then you can guarantee, Norwich, Villa, West Brom et all will all be in for him

Shocking scratch at Mignolet, celebrates like a c*nt.
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: April 6, 2014, 06:30:06 pm »
Behaved like an absoloute nob today.  IMO the FA should act on what was a deliberate handball atttempt/push on the keeper.

You sound pathetic.

It was a foul, but FA Action, really?

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: April 6, 2014, 06:30:39 pm »
Showed his true colours today.  But he's found his level.

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
« Reply #547 on: April 6, 2014, 06:34:10 pm »
Geez. Stay classy some of you lot. Stop behaving like bitter Arsenal fans who abuse their ex-players.

Why blame Andy for the goal? It was a clear foul and the linesman flagged it. The one who deserves all the blame is Anthony Taylor. Not Andy.
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

Offline Wiss_LFC

• Wuss_WUM: Diss_missed but won't be ATALL_missed.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: April 6, 2014, 06:35:04 pm »
Apparently he was going to destroy us today?

:lmao
I'll bring out the stats and heat maps if we sign him.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: April 6, 2014, 06:36:01 pm »
He's actually got a decent left foot to strike the ball with. At West Ham, it's not needed.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #550 on: April 6, 2014, 06:36:14 pm »
I think you all need to calm down a little. Why are you all surprised? He was never elegant and is a 6'3 "powerhouse" who isn't always powerful. He can be dirty, he can be snidey and he wins free kicks by going down like Heskey used to. But you know what? He did that at us as well. It's just that he plays for Sam Allardyce now, where that kind of behaviour is actively encouraged and is ultimately more prevalent. He's a mid-table player playing for a mid-table manager and he'll play and behave as such. It's almost like going to a boxing fight and complaining you don't like seeing people being punched in the face. What exactly do you expect to happen?

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #551 on: April 6, 2014, 06:36:35 pm »
Never liked him. Terrible attitude on and off the pitch.

I cringe at the fact that I watched over 40 games with this guy wearing a red shirt. Shithouse diver who worried more about cheating than playing the freakin' game. I sadly recall accurately how he would trot from the midfield when we had the ball down the flank, only to sprint towards the penalty area to try and nick a penalty, despite him being a fucking behemoth. Not to mention, you know, that he was the worst piece of business we ever did, though this isn't exactly his fault.

I also fail to see how he is a 'good' player. His goal tally is atrocious bar one and a half season, that included playing for a big side in the Championship. His fitness is far from reliable and he just seems not arsed. Might have found his level in a team that like to have a giant cunning statue at the front, though.
« Last Edit: April 6, 2014, 06:38:50 pm by Johnny B. Goode »
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
« Reply #552 on: April 6, 2014, 06:37:09 pm »
I think you all need to calm down a little. Why are you all surprised? He was never elegant and is a 6'3 "powerhouse" who isn't always powerful. He can be dirty, he can be snidey and he wins free kicks by going down like Heskey used to. But you know what? He did that at us as well. It's just that he plays for Sam Allardyce now, where that kind of behaviour is actively encouraged and is ultimately more prevalent. He's a mid-table player playing for a mid-table manager and he'll play and behave as such. It's almost like going to a boxing fight and complaining you don't like seeing people being punched in the face. What exactly do you expect to happen?

Well said.
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #553 on: April 6, 2014, 06:37:31 pm »
If you're reading this Andy - this is you, ya prick.

:D
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفرť
« Reply #554 on: April 6, 2014, 06:38:09 pm »

I really don't mind dirty behaviour, ala Suarez, Diego Costa. It makes it interseting to say the least. But he has no skill at all, is a lumbering oaf baboon who does fuck all, according to Carra he couldn't do '3 sessions a week' and complained all the time at training and LFC schedule. I have 0 respect for him for that

And ripped us off 35 M fuck.
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: April 6, 2014, 06:38:53 pm »
I don't mind the stupid free kicks he wins by going down and so on. He just shouldn't be punching goalkeepers in the face. If someone did that on the streets, it would be considered vile behaviour. Why is it any different on a football pitch?

Offline Wiss_LFC

• Wuss_WUM: Diss_missed but won't be ATALL_missed.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: April 6, 2014, 06:40:44 pm »
Certainly doesn't deserve the abuse he's getting in here right now...
I'll bring out the stats and heat maps if we sign him.

Offline skivvy149

• Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #557 on: April 6, 2014, 06:42:23 pm »
When he was at Liverpool, he was a decent player, he changed the Cup Final against Chelsea, we were poor before he came on and suddenly we looked like we had a chance, whenever he played, he battled hard without being a dirty thug.

Unfortunately, Allardyce has turned him into Duncan Ferguson, what a dreadful style of football they play now, just lump it up there, let Carroll battle for it and hope for a knock on or a foul. It's Allardyce I despise. The worst kind of manager at this level.

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #558 on: April 6, 2014, 06:43:29 pm »
When he was at Liverpool, he was a decent player, he changed the Cup Final against Chelsea, we were poor before he came on and suddenly we looked like we had a chance, whenever he played, he battled hard without being a dirty thug.

Don't think so. He'd fall down A LOT in the penalty box.

He was exquisite against Chelsea and indeed seemed to have hit somewhat of a good form towards the end of that season, but I'm very, very glad we are rid of him.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #559 on: April 6, 2014, 06:43:32 pm »
I don't mind the stupid free kicks he wins by going down and so on. He just shouldn't be punching goalkeepers in the face. If someone did that on the streets, it would be considered vile behaviour. Why is it any different on a football pitch?

It was more of a slap. But whilst I agree with you, it's not like he's always been considered an angel. Quite a bit of revisionism going on in here.