Author Topic: Just how good was Kenny Dalglish?  (Read 28761 times)

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
Re: Just how good was Kenny Dalglish?
« Reply #160 on: March 2, 2022, 12:33:35 pm »
I’m not old enough to have seen Souness and Dalglish in their pomp. Caught the last few seasons of Dalglish.

In my time watching the Reds the best 3 players are Gerrard, Barnes and Rush. I don’t think anyone else is better. I think Suarez  had 1 season as good as Barnes in 1987-88. But not on the same level of consistency as the other 3. Potential argument in a few years that Salah, VvD and Mane could get close to Gerrard et al.

My Dad, older uncles etc would all say Kenny trumps the lot. A fair few would have Souness in the Top3 players that they’ve seen play for us (along with Gerrard). We”ve had so many good players play for the club and been one of the most successful European clubs in last 50 years. The fact that Kenny is the best, or very worst 2nd best, player to have donned the famous red shirt in that period tells you all you need to know about how good and influential he was.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline mike777

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: March 2, 2022, 05:29:24 pm »
I think the only argument people have is whether he is #1 or #2 (Gerrard)?

I'm 50.  I wouldn't rank Gerrard as being above VVD or Mo.  I've got those 3 on a par.  Snarky sod though he was Suarez and also briefly Alonso, who in terms of his passing and skill was quite exceptional are in the discussion in my era as well.  Plus Jocky Hansen, Rush, Clem and certainly Barnes going back.

I'm certainly not giving you Gerrard as definitely being in our 2 best players inspirational though he was.  My top two though are the King and Souness probably in that order.

Offline skerriesred

• Main Stander
  • Devuelvemela pelota.
« Reply #162 on: March 2, 2022, 05:45:17 pm »
I'm 50.  I wouldn't rank Gerrard as being above VVD or Mo.  I've got those 3 on a par.  Snarky sod though he was Suarez and also briefly Alonso, who in terms of his passing and skill was quite exceptional are in the discussion in my era as well.  Plus Jocky Hansen, Rush, Clem and certainly Barnes going back.

I'm certainly not giving you Gerrard as definitely being in our 2 best players inspirational though he was.  My top two though are the King and Souness probably in that order.

As another aging gracefully - I think we suffer from TV exposure.
I have seen every single kick and minute of VVD and Salahs careers at LFC. From almost every angle too.
A lot less of Gerrard and Alonso
Even less of Dalglish Rush Hansen and Souness

Football on TV has gone from 3 hours a week to 24hrs a day.

I would rank Rush, Dalglish, Gerrard and Hansen as my equal top four.
Purely to make sure VVD and Salah don't stop trying!
" Never make a decision until you have to, because often they are made for you"
Bill Shankly

Offline seenitall

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC has the most knowledgeable supporters
« Reply #163 on: March 2, 2022, 06:06:01 pm »
I’ve been watching the Reds since 1954 and Dalglish is, in my opinion, the best player to have worn the red shirt in the last 67/68 years. His guile, technical ability and consistency make him my standout choice.
There have been so many incredible Liverpool players during this time from Billy Liddell right through to the current day players like Mo and Virgil. Gerrard is a Liverpool great but, for example, he is no better than Barnes, Rush, Souness, Keegan, Hansen, Hunt etc.

Offline oldman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #164 on: March 2, 2022, 06:06:14 pm »
never saw Billy Liddell but my elders tell me he was the best they had seen - till Dalglish arrived

Kenny is the best I've seen in nearly 60 years then Stevie

but of course Kenny played in better teams than Stevie did

plenty have run them close though - souness rush barnes Salah &  VVD  is the best defender I've seen slightly edging out Alan Hansen

Offline seenitall

• Main Stander
« Reply #165 on: March 2, 2022, 06:09:06 pm »
Should read ….. but for me

Offline Chavasse1917

• Legacy Fan
  • “Winning trophies has made me put on weight.”
« Reply #166 on: March 2, 2022, 06:45:53 pm »
never saw Billy Liddell but my elders tell me he was the best they had seen - till Dalglish arrived

Kenny is the best I've seen in nearly 60 years then Stevie

but of course Kenny played in better teams than Stevie did

plenty have run them close though - souness rush barnes Salah &  VVD  is the best defender I've seen slightly edging out Alan Hansen

My views exactly......same vintage I guess. I would add Luis Suarez to the list of those running them close and I still think that Torres in his early days with us was possibly one of the most exciting to watch.
"Everything has an end...except a sausage, which has two".

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
« Reply #167 on: March 2, 2022, 06:54:31 pm »
World Class player along with Graeme Souness said Emlyn Hughes.

World Class person said by me.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #168 on: March 2, 2022, 07:14:07 pm »
Quite simply our best player ever. His brain set him apart from mere mortals. And his unrivalled skill allowed him to manifest the impossible scenarios that his brain conjoured up. Then, there was his arse - I refer back to a tribute from a few years ago.

Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #37193 on: October 13, 2014, 03:12:12 pm »
QuoteModifyRemove

Not forgetting Kenny's arse of course.
Now that would be impossible. Whereas Thommo's arse was like grease lightening. Kenny's arse was an autonomous, thinking footballers arse, graced with the qualities of a heavyweight boxing champion, a matador, and a Massey Ferguson bulldozer. And whereas Thommo's arse was lithe and lissome, Kenny's arse was Titanic, neigh Brobdingnagian, causing all who saw it to prostrate themselves before it. When his arse came onto the pitch at the start of the game, I felt like Brezhnez witnessing the ultimate nuclear weapon on a drive past in Red Square. His shorts were crafted at Cammell Lairds by the same team of top welders that built our nuclear subs and as Kenny's arse stood over the ball at kickoff, his arse's presence was like that of Gort in The Day The Earth Stood Still - and we were invincible. Cometh the hour, cometh the man, cometh the arse.

« Last Edit: March 2, 2022, 07:16:07 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: March 2, 2022, 07:15:13 pm »
I’ve been watching the Reds since 1954 and Dalglish is, in my opinion, the best player to have worn the red shirt in the last 67/68 years. His guile, technical ability and consistency make him my standout choice.
There have been so many incredible Liverpool players during this time from Billy Liddell right through to the current day players like Mo and Virgil. Gerrard is a Liverpool great but, for example, he is no better than Barnes, Rush, Souness, Keegan, Hansen, Hunt etc.

Wow. Fair dues. I'm 60, been watching (listening and reading about initially due to geography and lack of tv) since around the end of the 60's but that's some stint sir. 1954 !

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #170 on: March 3, 2022, 02:55:51 pm »
Wow, do you know if you are the longest surviving fan on RAWK?. Are you still a matchgoer?. If you aren't, you must be close on that 1st one.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline seenitall

• Main Stander
« Reply #171 on: March 3, 2022, 11:20:19 pm »

Wow, do you know if you are the longest surviving fan on RAWK?. Are you still a matchgoer?. If you aren't, you must be close on that 1st one.

No idea if I am but I’ve been going to Anfield since I was 6 years old (I’m 74 now). I was at a reserve game at Anfield when you the score came through that the Reds had lost 9-1 to Birmingham City and cried all the way home to Edge Lane. Saw Jimmy Melia’s debut against Notts Forest, Ian Callaghan’s against Bristol Rovers and was at the Shanks first game in charge when we lost 4-0 at home to Cardiff.
Attended most of our FA and European Cup Finals . Currently a season ticket holder in the main stand and will continue to go to the match to watch my beloved Reds until I am no longer able to.
Watching the boys during those bleak years pre Shankly only makes me realise how privileged I have been to witness so many great Liverpool managers, players and teams including Jurgen and the current side.

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #172 on: March 4, 2022, 09:15:21 am »

You really have seen it all. Excellent stuff!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 4, 2022, 10:03:06 am »
I remember an old football coach of mine saying to me as a young lad that he judges players on how well, & how often, he brings other players into the game. For me, Kenny totally epitomised that philosophy. His awareness of what was going on was incredible, he saw a defence splitting pass that no mere mortal could ever see. We played Crystal Palace at Anfield back in the early 80's, & there was an occasion during the match when Kenny had his back to the Kop goal somewhere on the edge of the 18 yard box. He was surrounded by 4 or 5 Palace lads all marking him tightly, then out of nowhere he managed to turn & chip the ball past the keeper. Incredible player.

Edit: This is the match. Kenny's goal is about 5 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vObeZhw1bI
« Last Edit: March 4, 2022, 10:08:51 am by Oldmanmick »

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #174 on: March 4, 2022, 10:18:38 am »
Thats frankly amazing, made my day (even though its early)... nice one

No idea if I am but I’ve been going to Anfield since I was 6 years old (I’m 74 now). I was at a reserve game at Anfield when you the score came through that the Reds had lost 9-1 to Birmingham City and cried all the way home to Edge Lane. Saw Jimmy Melia’s debut against Notts Forest, Ian Callaghan’s against Bristol Rovers and was at the Shanks first game in charge when we lost 4-0 at home to Cardiff.
Attended most of our FA and European Cup Finals . Currently a season ticket holder in the main stand and will continue to go to the match to watch my beloved Reds until I am no longer able to.
Watching the boys during those bleak years pre Shankly only makes me realise how privileged I have been to witness so many great Liverpool managers, players and teams including Jurgen and the current side.
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #175 on: March 4, 2022, 10:22:42 am »
Happy Birthday, Your Royal Highness.

Long may he reign over us.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #176 on: March 4, 2022, 02:02:38 pm »
Mad how many people aren't mentioning Digger in their top 3 or 5s, I was only young when he was in his pomp but my god he was an artist

Just had a read through and found more people than I initially realised, he was boss though wasn't he 😄

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 4, 2022, 02:46:40 pm »
Mad how many people aren't mentioning Digger in their top 3 or 5s, I was only young when he was in his pomp but my god he was an artist

Just had a read through and found more people than I initially realised, he was boss though wasn't he 😄

Digger deffo gets in my top 5. Kenny, Souey, Jockey, Digger and Rush make my current top 5. Its hard to make a top 10 though, Gerrard gets in it, but then I can't choose from Clem, Hughes, Ali Virg, Mo, Bobby, Mane, Torres, Alonso, Torres, Terry Mac, Ray Kennedy, Whelan, Beardsley, Neal, Aldo and all the rest ;D

Thiago for example won't be here long enough, but fuck me, he is one of the best players I've seen in a red shirt.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #178 on: March 4, 2022, 03:49:18 pm »
The game is so different now, it's becoming hard to compare. The input of technology and research on training, the clubs involvement in players diets, the pitches these days and probably loads of other things make it hard to compare players somewhere around the 90s to the new century I guess. I remember that thing with Jimmy White the snooker player where he started to get coached, but I think it was a bit too late, but he did well despite being on the piss for days, never practicing and eating what he liked. His trainers said, what are your core values, and got him to focus on doing well for his family, which inspired him to start to act professionally. It at least kept him in the game for a good few more years, where maybe starting earlier would have raised his game no end. The modern culture is such that we would probably look down on players smoking and drinking, clubbing the night before and crashing cars etc.  The peak of athleticism that we take for granted in our current squad would have required individual initiative to be achieved in the Kenny as player era squad, with most of the innovations not even in existence.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Runehammer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #179 on: March 4, 2022, 05:02:03 pm »

Kenny was better than Gerrard. For me, the best midfielder I've seen for us is still Souness.

Agree with this 100%

Offline theredyank

• Main Stander
« Reply #180 on: March 4, 2022, 09:32:36 pm »
Not old enough to have watched the king live, although I love watching old tape. He had plenty of magic in his boots. So much composure, so strong for his size, and the audacity of the man.

I can't think of an individual who has had more of an impact on the club as a player, but combine what he did as a manager. His place is untouchable.

Gerrard was the player I fell in love with as I was falling in love with football and Liverpool, and for me he was the greatest, but I don't think I can say he was better than Kenny. That's for people who got to watch both.

Offline scutty

• Kopite
  • Know nothing.
« Reply #181 on: March 5, 2022, 01:08:11 am »
Jeez seenitall you really have seen it all, hats off.

The game is so different now, it's becoming hard to compare. The input of technology and research on training, the clubs involvement in players diets, the pitches these days and probably loads of other things make it hard to compare players somewhere around the 90s to the new century I guess. I remember that thing with Jimmy White the snooker player where he started to get coached, but I think it was a bit too late, but he did well despite being on the piss for days, never practicing and eating what he liked. His trainers said, what are your core values, and got him to focus on doing well for his family, which inspired him to start to act professionally. It at least kept him in the game for a good few more years, where maybe starting earlier would have raised his game no end. The modern culture is such that we would probably look down on players smoking and drinking, clubbing the night before and crashing cars etc.  The peak of athleticism that we take for granted in our current squad would have required individual initiative to be achieved in the Kenny as player era squad, with most of the innovations not even in existence.

King Kenny on today's diet and coaching would break football.

I'm all for people's opinions but I do find it strange that players like Torres are getting mentioned but Fowlers not  :o
« Last Edit: March 5, 2022, 01:29:39 am by scutty »
Why was my post deleted?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #182 on: March 5, 2022, 01:20:42 am »
For me he is still the greatest player to play for this club
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #183 on: March 5, 2022, 02:56:16 pm »
Franz Beckenbauer said “Dalglish was one of the best players in the history of football.”

And he was right
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #184 on: March 5, 2022, 11:50:58 pm »
That Paisley team that dominated football was dominated by those 3 scottish players, Hansen at the back, Souness in the middle and Kenny up top, surrounded of course by some wonderful talent as well. But they were the spine. Kevin Keegan was such an exciting player to watch and someone who gave 110% to each game so when he left, at what was a peak for Liverpool, it was uncertain as to how he could be replaced. But that was what happened and did we so (and with 60k banked, that could buy you a lot back then, indeed we got Hansen for £108k)

Kenny was not flash and I don't think watching old clips does him justice, the assurance, control and unpredictability he showed on the pitch does not come across as well as when looking down from the Kop and wondering how we could possibly break down a stubborn defence that had decided before the game that parking the bus was the only option, Anfield was truly a fortress back then but it did not always come easy. Take Christmas 79 when Palace tried it they put four men on Kenny but he still squeezed a goal out.

He was already a hero when he took the reins and made himself more so but the manner in which he conducted himself after 1989 and later when he and Marina applied themselves to raising cash for Aintree showed that he was more than just a great footballer and manager, he was (and is) a great man.

I've plenty of heroes at this club but Kenny tops the list by a long way (I have to say Ian Callaghan is up in second place), a genuine legend and the type of person we are unlikely to see many times, if at all, in modern football.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #185 on: March 6, 2022, 12:01:01 am »
Saw the likes of Kenny, Souness, Hansen in their prime and that spine from back to front will probably never be bettered.

King Kenny is probably our greatest ever player, so clever and skilfull, the ultimate forward.

Offline Johnny Aldridge

• Kopite
  • Red & White Crown Paints Kop
« Reply #186 on: March 6, 2022, 12:46:15 am »
Dalglish had his own turn, different to the Cruyff turn, but he scored many’s a goal with that swivel.
God in a number 7 jersey. That was Kenny.
For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side.
Bill Shankly 1913-1981.

Offline Red1976

• Main Stander
« Reply #187 on: March 6, 2022, 01:08:13 am »
The answer to the question about "just how good was Kenny Dalglish" is... brilliant, excellent ..... and any other word you want to use.
Just glad he was a LFC player like many other world class players.   I am just glad we had world class players like Dalglish, Hansen, Lawrenson, Souness, Barnes, etc, etc., play for LFC - means we were, and are , a top top club! 

On a separate note and one in reply to some other comments about Hansen: IMO Mark Lawrenson was a much more all round and better player than Alan Hansen.  I am old enough to see both play for LFC and Lawrenson was up there with the best for LFC.

Online Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #188 on: March 6, 2022, 12:13:30 pm »
Kenny is the greatest of all time.

I don't care what any other player has done/will do.... won't change my mind.

I might be blinkered on this, but I don't care.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #189 on: March 6, 2022, 01:18:53 pm »
The answer to the question about "just how good was Kenny Dalglish" is... brilliant, excellent ..... and any other word you want to use.
Just glad he was a LFC player like many other world class players.   I am just glad we had world class players like Dalglish, Hansen, Lawrenson, Souness, Barnes, etc, etc., play for LFC - means we were, and are , a top top club! 

On a separate note and one in reply to some other comments about Hansen: IMO Mark Lawrenson was a much more all round and better player than Alan Hansen.  I am old enough to see both play for LFC and Lawrenson was up there with the best for LFC.

Lawrenson swept up after Hansen (effectively) he was a great tackler from all angles
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: March 6, 2022, 01:36:10 pm »
I hate my mate. He's going to see Kenny at the Empire and he's got backstage passes to meet the King. Talk about jealous.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: March 6, 2022, 01:53:18 pm »
Any one of these for me.

Souness   Salah  Hansen   Gerrard   Dalglish

Have to admit that Souness was my favourite but I love all of them
....................................................................................

These have a strong argument

Barnes  Rush   Keegan   van Dijk

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: March 6, 2022, 02:17:36 pm »

Hansen     van Dijk       

Gerrard  Souness   

Dalglish Barnes

Salah    Rush   Keegan     

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #193 on: March 6, 2022, 07:09:13 pm »
I’ve always said that the 79 title winning team was the best I’ve ever seen and Dalglish was the king of that side.  The greatest player I’ve ever seen in the flesh.  One thing to add though about all the other players who’ve been mentioned but one who doesn’t seem to get mentioned as much as the likes of Sounness, Hansen, Rush, Barnes and Gerrard is Terry Mac.   What a fucking player he was.   His goal against Spurs is still the best goal I’ve ever seen at Anfield.

Offline Ginamos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: March 17, 2022, 07:58:49 am »
Quite simply our best player ever. His brain set him apart from mere mortals. And his unrivalled skill allowed him to manifest the impossible scenarios that his brain conjoured up. Then, there was his arse - I refer back to a tribute from a few years ago.

Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #37193 on: October 13, 2014, 03:12:12 pm »
QuoteModifyRemove

Not forgetting Kenny's arse of course.
Now that would be impossible. Whereas Thommo's arse was like grease lightening. Kenny's arse was an autonomous, thinking footballers arse, graced with the qualities of a heavyweight boxing champion, a matador, and a Massey Ferguson bulldozer. And whereas Thommo's arse was lithe and lissome, Kenny's arse was Titanic, neigh Brobdingnagian, causing all who saw it to prostrate themselves before it. When his arse came onto the pitch at the start of the game, I felt like Brezhnez witnessing the ultimate nuclear weapon on a drive past in Red Square. His shorts were crafted at Cammell Lairds by the same team of top welders that built our nuclear subs and as Kenny's arse stood over the ball at kickoff, his arse's presence was like that of Gort in The Day The Earth Stood Still - and we were invincible. Cometh the hour, cometh the man, cometh the arse.

Absolutey what I remember. Dalglish would swivel his hips and the opposition player would either lose him or fall over. Hahaha

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2022, 06:18:49 pm »
Just came across this. The old boys face when Kenny walks out is wonderful

https://twitter.com/kennethdalglish/status/1550868199595556864?t=V-WcdSiWvY0QFCM-whyvXQ&s=19

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2022, 06:41:32 pm »
Just came across this. The old boys face when Kenny walks out is wonderful

https://twitter.com/kennethdalglish/status/1550868199595556864?t=V-WcdSiWvY0QFCM-whyvXQ&s=19

It's a great story - and happy that they made his day before the sad ending.

Online quasimodo

• Kopite
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2022, 07:56:07 pm »
Kenny is the greatest of all time.

I don't care what any other player has done/will do.... won't change my mind.

I might be blinkered on this, but I don't care.

Ditto.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2022, 11:18:45 pm »

Kenny is to Liverpool what Muhammad Ali is to boxing, he is the greatest and there will never be another like him

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2022, 11:47:41 pm »
He is simply the greatest individual that has ever been associated with our club. 

We have been blessed with so many great people that have given so much to the club but none surpasses Sir Kenny.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!