Author Topic: Fulham Away  (Read 14966 times)

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
Fulham Away
« on: December 29, 2018, 11:15:27 pm »
Evening all,

Thinking along time in advance in know

So Fulham have a “Netural Zone” in the Away end, have people had joys in the past in getting tickets in there, through Fulham official sales?

So going by Fulham Vs Spurs on sale now you have to have purchase history to purchase tickets for this game or be a paid member (£40). Is this something people have done in the past?

Thanks in advance

Mods please delete if needed, just after some advice 👌

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Fulham Away
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 12:15:43 am »
That area used to be mainly red for our previous games but no idea how they got their tickets...but it says in their website. Have a read...
http://www.fulhamfc.com/help/faq/visiting-the-cottage

Sounds like "overseas visitors" have a better chance - that old familiar feeling!? ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 11:49:59 am »
Clear as mud that!

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 12:24:28 pm »
It's always baffled me why not give visitors extra tickets
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 12:30:27 pm »
Season ticket holders can buy up to 4 tickets per game. I’ve got a couple mates with a season ticket so can possibly get a few in Putney end closer to the time.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 12:43:52 pm »
Clear as mud that!

Seems quite straightforward unless I am missing something. We will obviously take 3000 rather than 1800 in the Putney End, so the mixed area will be smaller. But surely you just have to email them with your "story" and ask if you can buy mixed area ones?? Then it might not be that easy but for now..... Got to be worth a try if anyone won't qualify through LFC, surely? Though they might be dearer than £30....

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 12:43:56 pm »
To get a purchase history, create an account and buy an Under 18 ticket for their FA Cup tie with Oldham for £1

;)

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 12:45:54 pm »
;D

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 12:59:26 pm »
To get a purchase history, create an account and buy an Under 18 ticket for their FA Cup tie with Oldham for £1

;)

Haha I’d created an account at the start of the season in case they put a sign up date restriction on

Might be worth the £1 gamble here too!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 12:07:30 pm »

;)

Do their "big" games drop down to non-paying members? I guess probably better to just buy a membership and hope...
YNWA.

Offline momomo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 02:05:19 pm »
Back in 2013/14 I bought two memberships and was able to get 4 tickets under each account in the "neutral" section. The section was all Reds, most wearing colours. Back then we didn't need any previous credits, but it was a midweek evening fixture and times have changed now.

This season (very fortunately) the Mrs's boss wanted to see Fulham on Boxing Day, so we already have some credits. But Swoopy's tip below should also work.

The Spurs selling criteria suggest that (a max of 4) tickets will go on sale to Members first, then Season Ticket holders, then people who have a purchase history. It wouldn't surprise me if they preempt a big interest for Liverpool and stick in an extra round of "Members with history" first.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #11 on: January 2, 2019, 03:31:14 pm »
A colleague of mine, Spurs fan was saying he's being charged £60 for a neutral ticket there. No wonder they don't want to re-categorise them as away tickets.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 2, 2019, 04:22:25 pm »
A colleague of mine, Spurs fan was saying he's being charged £60 for a neutral ticket there. No wonder they don't want to re-categorise them as away tickets.

Yeah, I had a look today. There are probably about 80+ tickets in the neutral section still available for their game. I presume those prices are putting people off. Will no doubt sell out for us.
YNWA.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13 on: January 2, 2019, 04:37:06 pm »
Yeah, I had a look today. There are probably about 80+ tickets in the neutral section still available for their game. I presume those prices are putting people off. Will no doubt sell out for us.

I doubt it. Those prices are pretty normal to Spurs fans.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #14 on: January 2, 2019, 04:41:53 pm »

How did you manage to check the spurs game? Have you bought a membership?
I was able to check the game against brighton but it didn't let me onto the spurs one.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 2, 2019, 05:43:47 pm »

If we keep winning punters will be paying 260 let alone 60 come March on those stupid web sites

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #16 on: January 2, 2019, 09:38:08 pm »
Not sure the buying of a £1 ticket for that Cup game will get us anywhere, sadly.

I just created an account and bought one, and it still won’t let me on the page for Spurs (and you’d imagine the same selling restrictions will be in place for our game).

I can buy for the Brighton home game and bizarrely, Burnley away, though  ;D

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #17 on: January 2, 2019, 09:43:39 pm »
"Please note that supporters must have purchased Membership before Wednesday 12th December to be eligible to purchase tickets." for Spurs. It will be later for us though you might just get there......

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #18 on: January 2, 2019, 09:51:31 pm »
"Please note that supporters must have purchased Membership before Wednesday 12th December to be eligible to purchase tickets." for Spurs. It will be later for us though you might just get there......

Yeah I think you’d definitely have to buy a £40 membership ASAP to stand a chance - trying to decide if it’s worth the gamble.

I did think it would be crazy of them to allow the ‘loophole’ of buying a £1 ticket as a way of getting tickets to their biggest games!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 2, 2019, 11:11:55 pm »
Yeah I think you’d definitely have to buy a £40 membership ASAP to stand a chance - trying to decide if it’s worth the gamble.

I did think it would be crazy of them to allow the ‘loophole’ of buying a £1 ticket as a way of getting tickets to their biggest games!

They can't sell their ground out, it's hardly surprising.

If you buy the membership and cant get a ticket you should be able to cancel within 14 days and get full refund.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #20 on: January 2, 2019, 11:14:58 pm »
They can't sell their ground out, it's hardly surprising.

If you buy the membership and cant get a ticket you should be able to cancel within 14 days and get full refund.

Think you have to buy the membership a while in advance to the game to be able to get access to the members sale.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #21 on: January 3, 2019, 01:54:04 am »
Anyone know if the neutral section has e-tickets or do they send out paper tickets?

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #22 on: January 3, 2019, 02:21:59 am »
Anyone know if the neutral section has e-tickets or do they send out paper tickets?

When I put the order in for the £1 ticket it was a choice, you could have either.

I’d imagine the rest of the ground will be the same - the ticketing site is run by Ticketmaster

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 3, 2019, 02:51:31 am »
When I put the order in for the £1 ticket it was a choice, you could have either.

I’d imagine the rest of the ground will be the same - the ticketing site is run by Ticketmaster

If you buy a membership they will send you a card..which is your match entry..unless it's a two bob game and anyone can buy with no membership

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #24 on: January 3, 2019, 09:23:41 am »
If you buy a membership they will send you a card..which is your match entry..unless it's a two bob game and anyone can buy with no membership

But if you can buy up to 4 tickets on one membership, probably card + 3 paper tickets?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 3, 2019, 11:29:02 am »
Not sure the buying of a £1 ticket for that Cup game will get us anywhere, sadly.

I just created an account and bought one, and it still won’t let me on the page for Spurs (and you’d imagine the same selling restrictions will be in place for our game).

I can buy for the Brighton home game and bizarrely, Burnley away, though  ;D

You need to buy a membership, too. But there's still healthy amounts of spare tickets - presumably they'll drop it to others with purchase history next. (I am guessing!)
YNWA.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #26 on: January 3, 2019, 12:40:09 pm »
Assuming you could buy 4 tickets with one membership would the other 3 tickets have to be assigned to 3 members?

If not one membership between 4 would be £10 each which wouldnt be that bad
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: January 3, 2019, 04:22:54 pm »
Just a thought, in case it impacts anyone, but I have a feeling this is the same weekend as FA Cup 6th round games, which one or both teams might be involved in..... so would then be mid week.

Offline jizzspunk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 3, 2019, 06:02:49 pm »
Assuming you could buy 4 tickets with one membership would the other 3 tickets have to be assigned to 3 members?

If not one membership between 4 would be £10 each which wouldnt be that bad

There's no chance Fulham will offer 4 per membership for this fixture...it will be one ticket per membership

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 7, 2019, 12:00:35 pm »
Weirdly LFC appeared earlier but wouldn't load. Eventually they added Man United. Must've been a mix up.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #30 on: January 8, 2019, 09:44:43 am »
Would buying a membership give at fighting chance at a ticket for this or is it likely to be sold out based on past attendance?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 8, 2019, 10:28:13 am »
Would buying a membership give at fighting chance at a ticket for this or is it likely to be sold out based on past attendance?

Likely to be membership + past attendance.

Also your membership needs to be registered before a undisclosed date, so it might not work anyway...
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 8, 2019, 10:31:53 am »
Likely to be membership + past attendance.

Also your membership needs to be registered before a undisclosed date, so it might not work anyway...
Saw for the upcoming Spurs game the date was early December so if I bought now should be okay for 16th March but if it is likely to sell out on past attendance then there is not much point

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: January 9, 2019, 08:05:04 am »
Just a thought, in case it impacts anyone, but I have a feeling this is the same weekend as FA Cup 6th round games, which one or both teams might be involved in..... so would then be mid week.

Or not, as the case will be!

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2019, 06:13:50 pm »
Saw for the upcoming Spurs game the date was early December so if I bought now should be okay for 16th March but if it is likely to sell out on past attendance then there is not much point
A friend tried for united game and purchase history has to be from previous season or this one.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2019, 10:30:02 pm »
A friend tried for united game and purchase history has to be from previous season or this one.

Yeah sounds about right, cheapest for the home game v Brighton is £43 so you are looking at £80+ to even have a chance at Liverpool and you'll probably need more than 1 game. The touts will be out for this one as well if we are still top in March

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2019, 08:23:53 am »

I bought the £1 under 18 ticket for the fa cup which gave me 2 loyalty points. I tried to purchase Man U now with it in the previous booking history sale, and it says my account doesn't have the right privileges for this match (for any ticket, not just an adult ticket). Anyway was worth a shot for £2.25 (with fees).

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2019, 11:07:05 am »
I bought the £1 under 18 ticket for the fa cup which gave me 2 loyalty points. I tried to purchase Man U now with it in the previous booking history sale, and it says my account doesn't have the right privileges for this match (for any ticket, not just an adult ticket). Anyway was worth a shot for £2.25 (with fees).

That’s weird - I did the same and I can actually get into the United ticket page and get tickets! Can’t get them in that ‘mixed zone’ near the away end though. And they ain’t cheap, £55 the cheapest and £75 the dearest!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2019, 11:19:35 am »
That’s weird - I did the same and I can actually get into the United ticket page and get tickets! Can’t get them in that ‘mixed zone’ near the away end though. And they ain’t cheap, £55 the cheapest and £75 the dearest!

Likewise but I couldn’t couple of days ago so maybe sales not going great

Can also now get spurs too where there are some in the neutral zone- maybe utd a bigger pull still in London!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:21:28 am by dudleyred »

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2019, 11:24:44 am »
Likewise but I couldn’t couple of days ago so maybe sales not going great

Can also now get spurs too where there are some in the neutral zone- maybe utd a bigger pull still in London!

Interesting - never thought to check Spurs when I was in the United page, but I also can get in there too.

And like you say, a decent amount of neutral zone tickets still left. I couldn’t get in the Spurs page at all  the day after I’d bought the FA Cup tickets. All a bit weird!