Author Topic: The Golf Thread  (Read 301967 times)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: The Golf Thread
« Reply #5840 on: Today at 10:39:11 am »
What a joke, probably. But what a ridiculous sun of money. Would test anyone’s morals. Disgusting amount.

Does anyone watch LIV though? Do they not care about that? Or will it all come back together eventually
As a very casual tv viewer I enjoy the Majors because you see the best in the world competing for something meaningful. Used to watch some of the big tour events but not religiously but all this is just a massive turn off.

I'm not in the bit interested in LIV golf, it's just a sportswashing exercise, i used to watch PGA Tour now & again, but found i've lost interest in golf the last couple of years, didn't watch any of the masters the last few days, which is normally one of the golf events i most look forward too over the year, the other being the open.
#Sausages

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Golf Thread
« Reply #5841 on: Today at 10:53:07 am »
And Scheffler is 27. He's going to be a problem for years to come as well.  :P

the oldest looking 27 year old I've ever seen... apart from Diego Costa!