Author Topic: Gully's whip round  (Read 1740 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Gully's whip round
« on: September 4, 2020, 06:09:36 pm »
Come'ed, get something sorted eh?

Better organised am guessing from you lot, seeing as some of you knew/met him personally?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Gully's whip round
« Reply #1 on: September 4, 2020, 06:55:00 pm »
MichaelA asked in his thread so we're hoping Medic may get back to us mate. Personally I'd love if RAWK could do something more than flowers, it would be great if we could procure something tangible that will last. I've no idea what we'd collect though.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2 on: September 4, 2020, 07:55:40 pm »
Happy to chip in.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 4, 2020, 09:25:00 pm »
MichaelA asked in his thread so we're hoping Medic may get back to us mate. Personally I'd love if RAWK could do something more than flowers, it would be great if we could procure something tangible that will last. I've no idea what we'd collect though.

Do the club still do the stones on the ground that can be inscribed

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: September 4, 2020, 09:26:53 pm »
Be a week or so before I've anything spare if you can keep the fundraising going that long?

I know he had many interests so hopefully his family can come up with a suitable suggestion.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: September 4, 2020, 09:27:21 pm »
Ooh good idea!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 4, 2020, 10:46:37 pm »
Top of the ideas list so far mate.
Keep them coming. Hopefully his family will look in, in due course and be enthused by this and perhaps think about something local to where he lived as well.

I appreciate everyone still thinking about this, we all carry on and get on with life don't we.
I'm annoyed with my self today because I've obviously deleted a pm I got from Gulley about 5 years ago when I dropped my (old) hard drive and it wasn't functioning, I pm'd him immediately and he responded with a load of recovery solutions. Typical helpfulness of Nick. I'm fucking gutted ye know.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7 on: September 4, 2020, 10:56:53 pm »
Yeah, would definitely chip in for something and agree with John, best to wait until there’s something suggested where there’s a consensus on it.

I know what you mean John, I’d say everyone who’s been on this site regularly in the last few years will have learnt something from Gulley.

Offline Medic

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: September 8, 2020, 08:01:30 pm »
Hi guys, thanks for the kind messages, we have now set up a GoFundMe page for donations to 3 charities. Anything you can spare would be much appreciated. Please see link below.

https://gf.me/u/yxd6ry

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #9 on: September 8, 2020, 09:44:25 pm »
Done...

And men’s sheds... that’s sooooo right.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 08:03:03 pm »
Two and a half grand for a much loved and much thingy'd(can't remember the other one), RAWKite . Brilliant stuff from all.

And a special mention to the Farooq and Anonymous, families, well played you lot.

Hope all went/goes well at his funeral Medic.

Goodnight and god-bless Gully.  X
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family