Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442004 times)

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O14e from Molde!" - Thursday Wankers
« Reply #37680 on: November 21, 2019, 12:57:42 am »
Already seing Utd fans claiming Wales qualification as a moral victory for Utd due to Giggs being manager, they literally will take any crumb they can get these days [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Its all due to Giggs IMO. The next Utd manager if I ever saw one. He can be their Pep, their Lampard.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37681 on: November 21, 2019, 01:25:23 am »
Its all due to Giggs IMO. The next Utd manager if I ever saw one. He can be their Pep, their Lampard.
Giggs would make United into one big happy family.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37682 on: November 21, 2019, 06:47:36 am »
Nervous about what? Top 4 is gone for both Utd and Spurs. This season is a write off for Oleh, he is building for the futurah.

Man United are playing Spurs on 4/12. Old manager playing the person who replaced him, who's seriously under the pump and could easily be replaced by someone who was unavailable until this week.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37683 on: November 21, 2019, 06:52:20 am »
Giggs would make United into one big happy family.

[emoji848][emoji16]

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37684 on: November 21, 2019, 07:17:03 am »
Disgraceful that O7e is still getting called O14e on the thread title. Where's the respect? Where's the decorum?

I take it back, let's just leave it for a few months, for the lols

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #37685 on: November 21, 2019, 10:24:55 am »
Nervous about what? Top 4 is gone for both Utd and Spurs. This season is a write off for Oleh, he is building for the futurah.

Top 4 gone? Spurs are 11 points off top 4 with nearly 80 points to play for. Leicester and Chelsea could quite easily lose a handfull of games as neither of them are top teams with big squads.

I can't see Utd going on an unbeaten run because they are shite but I can with Spurs.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37686 on: November 21, 2019, 12:02:39 pm »
Top 4 gone? Spurs are 11 points off top 4 with nearly 80 points to play for. Leicester and Chelsea could quite easily lose a handfull of games as neither of them are top teams with big squads.

I can't see Utd going on an unbeaten run because they are shite but I can with Spurs.

I'd say 6th was achievable
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #37687 on: November 22, 2019, 03:48:41 pm »
United Vs United the bug game this weekend on Sunday. I favour the home team to take this one. They ran us close. I cant see Manchester being up for this one. Sheffield will be chomping at the bit to get stuck in to these.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37688 on: November 22, 2019, 04:01:26 pm »
There is a piece in The Athletic now that they're not interested in Pochettino and only focused on the Ole project.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37689 on: November 22, 2019, 04:10:18 pm »
There is a piece in The Athletic now that they're not interested in Pochettino and only focused on the Ole project.

Amazing. How can they not see that he's genuinely awful?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37690 on: November 22, 2019, 04:23:10 pm »
Amazing. How can they not see that he's genuinely awful?

Take the LFC tinted glasses off mate, he's fucking brilliant ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #37691 on: November 22, 2019, 04:26:39 pm »

A few quotes from it, won't copy the whole thing obviously as it's behind a paywall:
https://theathletic.com/1396462/2019/11/22/why-manchester-united-are-no-longer-desperate-for-pochettino-even-if-they-did-sound-him-out-on-the-m25/

The emotion of that March evening certainly helped to compel Ed Woodward to award him the job full-time.

But in truth, the Pochettino plan had been set aside long before. It was after just two games that Woodward, on a visit to Solskjaer’s office, asked how things were going and was impressed to instead be shown a flip chart of what United’s team might look like in three years. Solskjaer had been watching his old club from afar and, now in situ, was already thinking of the future.

The subsequent losses (eight in the final 12 games after defeating Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League last 16, a run that also saw only two wins) looked ugly but his prediction was borne out and in the summer he committed to his strategy even at personal risk. Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku would have enhanced the 2019-20 squad, but Solskjaer is looking seasons ahead.

For instance, Mason Greenwood now has space to come through.
Before United’s most recent game, against Brighton & Hove Albion, Solskjaer summed up his approach. “It’s always been our philosophy to give young players with the right attitude a chance,” he said. “If it takes a couple of years for him (Greenwood) to come through, it’s worth it. I’m managing for Man United, not for me.”

Looks like he's got them hooked with his stumbled upon bringing through youth strategy! Which is somewhat hilarious, being as he was happy to spend £150 mill in the summer too, seems he wants best of both worlds  ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37692 on: November 22, 2019, 05:05:58 pm »
**quickly crafts a flip chart for work**

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #37693 on: November 22, 2019, 05:29:33 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37694 on: November 22, 2019, 07:10:26 pm »

:lmao
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline diglet

• Main Stander
« Reply #37695 on: November 22, 2019, 08:00:31 pm »

;D

May we all be lucky enough to work somewhere where the boss is as easily impressed as Ed.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37696 on: November 22, 2019, 08:46:40 pm »
A guy who has no track record in bringing through the youth and helping them excel is in charge of doing just that. It's so hodgepodge Esque with his 30 years of football know how. He wasn't even a part of the class of 92. So he doesn't even have that to fall back on as something he was involved in.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37697 on: November 22, 2019, 09:28:10 pm »
A guy who has no track record in bringing through the youth and helping them excel is in charge of doing just that. It's so hodgepodge Esque with his 30 years of football know how. He wasn't even a part of the class of 92. So he doesn't even have that to fall back on as something he was involved in.

Yeah but he's got a flip chart, leave him alone

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #37698 on: November 22, 2019, 09:57:01 pm »
Yeah but he's got a flip chart, leave him alone

Shades of Moyes and the whiteboards in the bunker...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #37699 on: November 22, 2019, 10:15:59 pm »
Right now, who would you prefer to win when Spurs play United in a few games time?

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #37700 on: November 22, 2019, 10:17:17 pm »
Right now, who would you prefer to win when Spurs play United in a few games time?

VAR ;D, preferably end 0-0 or any score draw.
#Sausages

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37701 on: November 22, 2019, 10:22:41 pm »
Spurs are a team from London, anybody considering them a rival is either a cockney or a fucking bad wool, hope they batter the scruffy c*nts

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37702 on: November 22, 2019, 10:28:16 pm »
I would rather spurs just because I have never wanted united to win anything

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37703 on: November 22, 2019, 10:57:58 pm »
Spurs, no question. Botg teams irrelevant to our aims but the cf comedy is greater with a United loss.

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #37704 on: November 23, 2019, 01:19:32 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CiDvWFUil3k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CiDvWFUil3k</a>

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37705 on: November 23, 2019, 12:51:16 pm »
Britain's richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe, has said it would be "dumb money" to buy Manchester United -- the team he supported as a boy -- after claiming that the club have "lost the plot" since Mr. Ferguson retired as manager in 2013.

Ratcliffe, who is worth a reported £20 billion following the success of Ineos, his multi-national chemicals company, bought Ligue 1 club Nice for €110m in August after exploring moves for Chelsea, Newcastle and Leeds United.

​​​​​​
But speaking to The Times, Ratcliffe said he did not consider United because "[Ineos] never wants to be the dumb money in town, never, never."

"Not at the moment, no," Ratcliffe said, when asked about buying United. "They are in quite a big pickle as a business.

"They haven't got the manager selection right, haven't bought well. They have been the dumb money, which you see with players like Fred.

"We won't look elsewhere until we have had a good run here [at Nice]. We need to find out how to be successful before you ever want to write a big cheque. It's quite difficult.

"United have spent an immense amount since Ferguson left and been poor, to put it mildly. Shockingly poor, to be honest.

"We have a different approach here to be moderately intelligent about it. Try to do it more grass roots, trying to locate young talent.

"Some clubs seem to have an ability to do that, Southampton, Lille. United have done it really poorly. They have lost the plot there somehow."

Ratcliffe toured Chelsea's Cobham training ground while considering a move to buy the Roman Abramovich-owned club, but he said the valuations of Premier League clubs was another barrier to buying an English team.

"You quickly get into some pretty stratospheric numbers," he added. "And even though clubs have those valuations today, nobody has ever paid those amounts of money.

"How much did Abramovich pay for Chelsea, £100m? The Glazers [at United], what £500m? You can say it's worth three, four billion but no one has ever paid those sums.

"Ineos has always tried to take a sensible approach. We don't like squandering money or we wouldn't be where we are today. It's part of our DNA, trying to spend sensibly."
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37706 on: November 23, 2019, 12:57:04 pm »

"Ineos has always tried to take a sensible approach. We don't like squandering money or we wouldn't be where we are today. It's part of our DNA, trying to spend sensibly."

Given he says Solskjaer the wrong choice he doesn’t half sound like him!

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37707 on: November 24, 2019, 11:37:05 am »
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "It's a clear gap in the league between top four and I don't know how many teams within a range of three or four points. It's about consistency now.

"We turned a corner, we felt, performance-wise and with results after the last international break but it's so tight I'm just looking forward to this game. We need to have a good performance and result."

Yet another corner turned.  They'll have to find another one after today hopefully

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37708 on: November 24, 2019, 11:40:54 am »
The problem that club has is that it actively wants to lose games to put pressure on Liverpool.

Remember just how much they were desperate to lose against City last season and that went from the supporters, through the players and even to the manager.

Their delight at losing games that they hoped would derail us was funny to see.

You can see them getting a thumping from Manchester City again this season and again delighting in it - no matter how much it hurts them as a club which is beautiful to see.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37709 on: November 24, 2019, 11:48:59 am »
The INEOS fella about Fred :D
He actually a decent player, in the right team with the right coach.
It's his name though isn't it.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #37710 on: November 24, 2019, 12:39:59 pm »
The problem that club has is that it actively wants to lose games to put pressure on Liverpool.

Remember just how much they were desperate to lose against City last season and that went from the supporters, through the players and even to the manager.

Their delight at losing games that they hoped would derail us was funny to see.

You can see them getting a thumping from Manchester City again this season and again delighting in it - no matter how much it hurts them as a club which is beautiful to see.

I get their fans might have wanted to lose, so to help out our "enemies", but just don't think the players think or act like that. They'd have to care passionately about United to think that way for starters, and that isn't evident.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37711 on: November 24, 2019, 12:45:55 pm »
I get their fans might have wanted to lose, so to help out our "enemies", but just don't think the players think or act like that. They'd have to care passionately about United to think that way for starters, and that isn't evident.

That is why they won't mind getting a hiding. Caring about Utd would mean defeats hurt, not giving two fucks makes it easy get twatted, then to get in the Bentley and drive to the multimillion pound spread in Alderley Edge without a care in the world.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37712 on: November 24, 2019, 12:46:28 pm »

I think United players are more likely to do it than Everton players to be honest. Everton fans are so hyper toxic towards us that I think it galvanises their players' professional pride to try and get a result regardless of the opposition. They're just so limited that its unlikely to go in their favour no matter how hard they try.

On the other hand, United has just the right balance of animosity of fans and players who have enjoyed recent historical success and awareness of their current status that they'll try... less hard, shall we say?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #37713 on: November 24, 2019, 12:51:37 pm »
Just don't see it. To want to help Liverpool's rivals would mean understanding and buying in to what it means to be a united fan, the history, etc.

They don't try hard enough to win normally to suggest they try even harder to lose if it might be at the detriment of Liverpool.

I'm sure Pogba, Fred, De Gea and whoever else don't think about Liverpool when they go out to face city or whoever else. Too egocentric to think that's the case for me. Raising their game against us is different, as they're focused on the game at hand.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: &quot;Green and Gold, it's O14e from Molde!&quot; - Thursday Wankers
« Reply #37714 on: November 24, 2019, 02:00:03 pm »
If Sheffield play as well as they did against us or Spurs they’ll do some serious damage to Ole’s boys. Could be a day to bring on Man United’s best player - Mr Penalty, to stand a proper chance against Sheffield.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37715 on: November 24, 2019, 04:48:53 pm »
Skolskjaer just called David James the ‘best defensive winger in the world’. In - the - world.

You can’t make this shit up if you had to.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37716 on: November 24, 2019, 05:14:13 pm »
Skolskjaer just called David James the ‘best defensive winger in the world’. In - the - world.

Quite tall for a winger as well.
Nah.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37717 on: November 24, 2019, 05:17:25 pm »

I mean you obviously can, because Oleh is clearly making it up as he goes along.

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37718 on: November 24, 2019, 05:30:24 pm »
Sheffield Utd should be out of sight here. How can the richest club in the world be so shit?! It’s a genuine question, I’m honestly completely bewildered.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37719 on: November 24, 2019, 05:31:12 pm »
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said Daniel James is the "best defensive winger" in world football.

"He is very analytical and is critical of himself, so he is the right type," he said. "The attributes are what you see first. His speed, his one-against-one skills.

"He is probably the best defensive winger in the world with his honesty, commitment and the way he does his recovery runs and doing his back tackles.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.