Author Topic: Happy 70TH Birthday John C  (Read 2364 times)

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Happy 70TH Birthday John C
« Reply #40 on: April 1, 2020, 04:10:42 pm »
Happy Birthday John - Stay safe

:scarf
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: April 1, 2020, 04:33:52 pm »
It did suggest that he might be the one that runs off with with one of the year 11s and has his career and marriage ruined.

:lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #42 on: April 1, 2020, 04:43:28 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #43 on: April 1, 2020, 05:45:49 pm »

All the best, shagger.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 1, 2020, 09:41:29 pm »
Which one is John and which is you Chops?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #45 on: April 1, 2020, 09:42:32 pm »
Which one is John and which is you Chops?
Chops is the redheads cleavage.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 1, 2020, 10:21:43 pm »
Happy birthday me old mucker, hope you had a good one John [emoji482][emoji481][emoji482][emoji481][emoji481][emoji482]

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 1, 2020, 11:18:02 pm »
Flippin hec all we need is Shane and we've got a full house. Honestly thanks again Capon and all you guys, I love yus all. Boss people. I've had a splendid curry delivered locally and a few beers.

Please, please tune in next year for me 40th, no fucking corona shit then ....

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #48 on: April 1, 2020, 11:48:40 pm »
Happy birthday, John. Hope you enjoyed your curry!

All the hairy breast.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.