Author Topic: Embarrassing moments in public places  (Read 17921 times)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Embarrassing moments in public places
« Reply #120 on: January 9, 2015, 03:37:13 pm »
i was nearly choking reading this

for me
xmas eve 2007 i was shopping with the mrs when i saw my mate Dave. I pointed him out to the mrs.
"look its dave"
"no it isnt"

sure enough i waved and nothing
i thought fuck it im gonna frighten the bollix
"so i jumped him and asked for his wallet and went "egh dave its me"

sure enough it wasnt him

Ha ha. And Kitster's - ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ;D

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #121 on: January 9, 2015, 03:44:01 pm »
Ha ha. And Kitster's - ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ;D
there was one i had about falling over but i guess it wasnt that funny

there was one i was gonna type earlier but i forgot amid reading this thread

short one but about 5 years ago i was doing some course in work. i was just around the corner when i needed to fart. i thought to hell with it. no one near me

thought it would be silent. but it wasnt even a loud and proud it was more like an ak47 rifle

sure enough this bird appears from nowhere from behind me and walks past. fuck it its worth a snigger i thought

until i see her walk into the building im going into
thats bad enough but it got worse.

i walk into the course and pull up a chair. i turn around and she is sitting right next to me
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #122 on: January 9, 2015, 04:16:01 pm »
Have posted this before in another thread but relevant here to.

Going on footy tour a few years ago and my mate sat next to me on the plane had the bad arse going on, every 5 mins he was dropping a snide one, got to the point where we were laughing in disgust. After about the 10th one the old dear behind pipes up "oh, urrghh, it smells like a dog" cue our hysterics and him melting into his seat in embarrassment.

Same flight he went for a dump (thankfully) but forgot to lock the door, whilst mid cable the door opens and a guy is just stood there staring at him for an uncomfortable 3 or 4 seconds before he says sorry and walks off.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: January 9, 2015, 04:31:05 pm »
I'd not long been promoted from customer service clone to team leader ,and was attending my first team leader meeting that was taking place in city centre (dublin at the time) i got off the train, and was panickin thinkin i was runnin about 10 mins late. Reached the elevator and saw about 300 people queing to go down, and at the front were 2 guys gettin ready to carry a wheelchair down. I decided "fuck this im not waitin there" an decided to leg it down the "up" escalator.."
Now the escalators in this particular station where pretty damned long, so i set off at a belting speed and was makin great ground. About half way down i started tiring, and noticed that i was no longer overtaking people that were goin down the other elevator, but was just keepin up with them. A few people had spotted what i was doin by this time, and there was the odd shout of "go on son" etc from amused spectators. These shouts obviously alerted others to my quest, and it felt like everyones eyes were on me. About 3/4 of the way down me legs were jellying, and i was actually losing ground, and slowly goin back up the escalator i was runnin down.  By this stage me legs where fucked and i knew it was all over, so i just sat on the elevator step an let the fuckin thing take me right back up to the top...... everyone was cheerini an clappin an basically pissin themselves laughin at me.
To make matters worse, i queued up for escelator, got down and arrived at the meeting with about 2 mins to spare anyways (and with damned sweaty pits)

The day after the meetin i was sat in the canteen in work, and heard somebody tellin the story of how their brother had seen some dickhead trying to run down the escalator at o'connell street. The story he told was a slightly exaggerated version that included me kickin the elevator once i got back to the top (????) but i could hardly defend meself ot theyd have known the atory was about me

:lmao  That made my day. I'm picturing the poster as Rodney from Only Fools and Horses

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2015, 10:01:28 am »
;D Brilliant

(And absolutely terrible you'd try to blame your little lad for something you did ;) )

I can't even begin to imagine what you might be suggesting...   ;D
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2020, 12:36:06 pm »
I'd not long been promoted from customer service clone to team leader ,and was attending my first team leader meeting that was taking place in city centre (dublin at the time) i got off the train, and was panickin thinkin i was runnin about 10 mins late. Reached the elevator and saw about 300 people queing to go down, and at the front were 2 guys gettin ready to carry a wheelchair down. I decided "fuck this im not waitin there" an decided to leg it down the "up" escalator.."
Now the escalators in this particular station where pretty damned long, so i set off at a belting speed and was makin great ground. About half way down i started tiring, and noticed that i was no longer overtaking people that were goin down the other elevator, but was just keepin up with them. A few people had spotted what i was doin by this time, and there was the odd shout of "go on son" etc from amused spectators. These shouts obviously alerted others to my quest, and it felt like everyones eyes were on me. About 3/4 of the way down me legs were jellying, and i was actually losing ground, and slowly goin back up the escalator i was runnin down.  By this stage me legs where fucked and i knew it was all over, so i just sat on the elevator step an let the fuckin thing take me right back up to the top...... everyone was cheerini an clappin an basically pissin themselves laughin at me.
To make matters worse, i queued up for escelator, got down and arrived at the meeting with about 2 mins to spare anyways (and with damned sweaty pits)

The day after the meetin i was sat in the canteen in work, and heard somebody tellin the story of how their brother had seen some dickhead trying to run down the escalator at o'connell street. The story he told was a slightly exaggerated version that included me kickin the elevator once i got back to the top (????) but i could hardly defend meself ot theyd have known the atory was about me

:lmao :wellin

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2020, 02:03:20 pm »
Pascoli's exscalator story reminds me of something i once saw that had me in stiches.

A few years ago, when I lived and worked in london, I was sat on the tube one afternoon travelling to my next meeting. The tube pulls in to the station (forget which one) and a few people get on.

Im sat there just staring into space as you do, when the beeping starts (the noise to alert you that the doors are about to shut) and I spots this guy with a brief-case come bombing it down the platform and dives on the train just as the doors shut...

As the guy, all smug at making it onto the train, attempts to find a seat he is yanked back towards the door to find that his briefcase had been caught in the doors with just the handle on the inside and the rest of the case stuck on the outside.

Im watching this with some amusement and there is this magical moment where the guy has what can only be described as an 'epiphany' as he visualises what is about to happen! Its almost straight out of a charlie chaplin film as he frantically tries to drag in vain his case through a 2cm gap between the doors as the train picks up speed...

Then "Whump!" - the train enters the tunnel and the guy is left standing there with just the handle to his briefcase in his hand. At this point I am literally rolling around in hysterics but the best thing was that the guy just stood there for about 30 seconds staring at this handle in his hand and then calmly, lowers his arm to his side and stands there holding onto this handle like his case was still there!

I swear to god I think I did a little wee!

Fucking hell man   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D