Author Topic: Ambulant Disabled Tickets  (Read 898 times)

Offline moonshark

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ambulant Disabled Tickets
« on: October 12, 2018, 11:19:23 am »
Hi, I was hoping someone may know anything about Ambulant ticket availability. I have seen online that these are available to buy a day before the members. I have just found out that I am eligible for this due to having MS.

I have been using another season ticket for a few years and was told on Sunday that I cannot use it anymore, so next season I will basically have ZERO purchase history. I will most likely be after getting one for every home game as losing my ST will be like losing a loved one ;-)

Also, how would getting an away ticket work? Are there any Ambulant tickets for away fans as I will no longer be able to do aways... so Sunday was not a great day when I was told this. I am 1200 on the ST list and it will be 20 years next year, so fingers crossed it will not be long.

Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to get a ticket and quick these go as all I can see is that there is a specified day that these are on sale but no mention of how many are available and how many are available?