Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4566718 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: The Tiny Handed Dipshit.
« Reply #30840 on: September 20, 2017, 10:17:05 pm »
He'll also know of Libya. He just won't know it's in Africa.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #30841 on: September 20, 2017, 11:18:11 pm »
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/910558586799099904

Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia."

He meant NAMBLA.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #30842 on: September 20, 2017, 11:18:36 pm »
Big news night on the Russia investigation front

From NY Times, Mueller seeking documents from Trump about Flynn, Manafort, Russia meeting

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html?referer=https://t.co/yWGMxUgLQo?amp=1

And WaPo

Manafort offered private briefings to Russian billionaire re Trump campaign

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30843 on: September 20, 2017, 11:33:37 pm »

Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia."

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30844 on: September 20, 2017, 11:36:04 pm »
Another vote on Obamacare next week.

Good the faster his decisions start to really hurt Americans the quicker we will be rid of him.Would be real nice if his head exploded but I will settle for just being rid.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30845 on: September 21, 2017, 12:38:26 am »
Trump uses latest tweetstorm to lie about GOP healthcare bill providing coverage for preexisting conditions

On Wednesday evening, President Donald Trump claimed he would not sign or support the GOP’s latest effort to repeal and replace the Obama-era Affordable Care Act if it didn’t protect people with pre-existing conditions.

Immediately after, journalists pointed out that it does, in fact, eliminate that guarantee.

So he wont be signing it right,the lying fucking toad  :no

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30846 on: September 21, 2017, 01:15:02 am »
He probably knows of Kenya.

Yeah but he thinks it's in the middle east because everyone there is a Muslim.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30847 on: September 21, 2017, 02:06:59 am »
Big news night on the Russia investigation front

From NY Times, Mueller seeking documents from Trump about Flynn, Manafort, Russia meeting

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html?referer=https://t.co/yWGMxUgLQo?amp=1

And WaPo

Manafort offered private briefings to Russian billionaire re Trump campaign

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html

Wow

That second one....well it's exactly what the URL promises. Private briefings to one of Putin's arms from the guy in charge of the next president of the United States.  Not talking among old friends or business acquaintances. Offering up meetings to brief Russian govt

These are unprecedented times. Pence cannot cannot oh man I want to use caps lock cannot be allowed to step in
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #30848 on: September 21, 2017, 03:01:19 am »
Wow

That second one....well it's exactly what the URL promises. Private briefings to one of Putin's arms from the guy in charge of the next president of the United States.  Not talking among old friends or business acquaintances. Offering up meetings to brief Russian govt

Reminds me of all the former federal prosecutors who've been saying 'this is looking like an organised crime investigation'. You've got the campaign chairman offering quid for Russian hacking quo. That's looking a lot like a conspiracy into which the likes of Cohen, Flynn, Kushner, and Don jnr can also be swept up into. Wonder how many pardons Trump is already considering issuing...
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #30849 on: September 21, 2017, 04:44:28 am »
It seems that with the new Healthcare bill some states will win and some states will lose money and guess who runs most of the states that will gain.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30850 on: September 21, 2017, 09:16:33 am »
Wow

These are unprecedented times. Pence cannot cannot oh man I want to use caps lock cannot be allowed to step in

Remember the good old days of 20 years ago, when cash for questions was a big enough scandal for an MP to lose his seat?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #30851 on: September 21, 2017, 10:02:04 am »
Namibia. He can't speak. And I doubt he could name a single African country from memory.

On a side note, I can't say Namibia without thinking of Flight of the Conchords

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30852 on: September 21, 2017, 01:04:33 pm »
Trump caught giving plum government jobs to unqualified campaign cronies

President Donald Trump has been handing out plum jobs at the United States Department of Agriculture to former campaign workers who have little or no experience in farming.

Politico has done a thorough review of resumes of people hired to work at Trump’s USDA has found that the agency “has been stocked with Trump campaign staff and volunteers who in many cases demonstrated little to no experience with federal policy, let alone deep roots in agriculture.” Among others hired by the agency under Trump are “a long-haul truck driver, a country club cabana attendant and the owner of a scented-candle company,” Politico finds.

The long-haul truck driver, for instance, is making $80,000 a year working at the USDA’s Foreign Agricultural Service despite having no relevant experience in the field. A man who was appointed to work at the Agricultural Marketing Service, meanwhile, had only two jobs prior to being hired by Trump: An attendant at a country club and a Trump campaign worker.

In total, Politico reviewed 42 resumes of Trump USDA political appointees and found that just over half of them cited their experience working on Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

A former USDA official said it was “pretty unusual” for an administration to reward campaign cronies with these kinds of high-paying positions that exert significant influence over policy decisions.

“By the time these people are serving in confidential assistant roles, they are sitting on a very thin layer in government bureaucracy,” the official explained.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #30853 on: September 21, 2017, 02:57:34 pm »
Nicaragua is gonna sign the Paris accord agreement, leaving Syria and the US the only 2 countries in the world opposed to it. 

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30854 on: September 21, 2017, 03:18:13 pm »
Nicaragua is gonna sign the Paris accord agreement, leaving Syria and the US the only 2 countries in the world opposed to it.

Obama should come out and say he's against the Paris Accord and ACA, and that he thinks a wall between Mexico and the US is a great idea.  Trump would then just do the opposite. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #30855 on: September 21, 2017, 03:27:19 pm »
North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho has labelled Trump's speech as "the sound of a barking dog"

Remind me again what Koreans reputedly do to dogs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41343646
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #30856 on: September 21, 2017, 11:28:06 pm »
 HuffPost UK Politics‏Verified account @HuffPostUKPol 1m1 minute ago

North Korea's Kim Jong-Un Calls Donald Trump A 'Dotard'

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30857 on: September 22, 2017, 12:31:45 am »

North Korea's Kim Jong-Un Calls Donald Drumpf A 'Dotard'

I bet that the North Koreans will soon be organising a mass synchronized dance to rocket man.It is hilarious that little fat dude has a better grasp of the English language that the fat american dotard.

Haha Brilliant.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 12:38:54 am by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #30858 on: September 22, 2017, 12:33:26 am »

also
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30859 on: September 22, 2017, 01:23:13 am »

They were only opposed to it cos they thought it didn’t go far enough. They’re one of the leading lights in renewable energy. They’re on track to source 90% of their energy that way by 2020.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #30860 on: September 22, 2017, 01:30:02 am »
They were only opposed to it cos they thought it didn’t go far enough. They’re one of the leading lights in renewable energy. They’re on track to source 90% of their energy that way by 2020.

Yeah I know, sorry my statement was a bit misleading although still factual ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 01:32:12 am by Chakan »

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #30861 on: September 22, 2017, 01:45:30 am »

also

Who wrote that? Kim Jong-Un? Their foriegn minister Ri Yong-ho? Someone else?

Don't know whether this is just posturing by both knowing it will come to nothing, yet both perceive that they will benefit.
Or [insert worse case scenario here]

I fear the later. Because Trump
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #30862 on: September 22, 2017, 02:22:45 am »
Well, well, well. Mueller now after Air Force One statement phone records

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/21/robert-mueller-trump-russians-air-force-one-statement-242984

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30863 on: September 22, 2017, 04:10:10 am »

His speech writers made a safe choice. They didn't want to risk referring to Niger.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30864 on: September 22, 2017, 04:57:45 am »
When Kim Jong Un sounds more sane than you, it's time for some reflection.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #30865 on: September 22, 2017, 08:23:37 am »

The Korean original statement said "늙다리 미치광이," which means old beast lunatic -- which was translated into "dotard." (A person in his or her dotage).
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #30866 on: September 22, 2017, 09:25:17 am »
 CNN International‏Verified account @cnni

North Korea hinted that it may test a nuclear weapon somewhere above the Pacific Ocean.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30867 on: September 22, 2017, 10:07:37 am »
CNN International‏Verified account @cnni

North Korea hinted that it may test a nuclear weapon somewhere above the Pacific Ocean.
And that 'somewhere' is looking more and more like Hawaii the way things are going...
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #30868 on: September 22, 2017, 10:32:03 am »
When Kim Jong Un sounds more sane than you, it's time for some reflection.

I'd say if Kim Jong Un sounds more sane than you, then you're probably incapable of reflection.

I can't think of one person who both looks and acts like such a c*nt more than Trump. Even Stalin had a fairly fetching moustache.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #30869 on: September 22, 2017, 10:38:36 am »
And that 'somewhere' is looking more and more like Hawaii the way things are going...

Unlikely.

If they do go ahead with an atmospheric test, it will probably be a featureless distant ocean location that indicates they have the capability to attempt to hit Guam or somewhere like that or possibly have an even longer reach.

And there's probably nothing that anyone can do about it, NK is already a pariah state and is not a signatory to the PTBT.

It's not as if sanctions have ever had much of an effect on Kim and his cronies, and as much as he'd probably love to demonstrate he has a bigger dick, Trump can't do a test detonation as a ripost.

At the moment, it's looking like Kim maybe holds all the cards, and provided he doesn't do something really stupid like target a US facility, it's very reminiscent of the old concept and strategy of a 'fleet in being'.

Someone needs to start talking to NK and find out what it is they really want.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #30870 on: September 22, 2017, 10:52:51 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6FOUqQt3Kg0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6FOUqQt3Kg0</a>

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30871 on: September 22, 2017, 11:02:24 am »
Unlikely.

If they do go ahead with an atmospheric test, it will probably be a featureless distant ocean location that indicates they have the capability to attempt to hit Guam or somewhere like that or possibly have an even longer reach.

And there's probably nothing that anyone can do about it, NK is already a pariah state and is not a signatory to the PTBT.

It's not as if sanctions have ever had much of an effect on Kim and his cronies, and as much as he'd probably love to demonstrate he has a bigger dick, Trump can't do a test detonation as a ripost.

At the moment, it's looking like Kim maybe holds all the cards, and provided he doesn't do something really stupid like target a US facility, it's very reminiscent of the old concept and strategy of a 'fleet in being'.

Saw an interview with John Kerry on MSNBC.  Normally I'd put it in the media thread but it may answer some questions here on just what kind of sanctions and diplomatic efforts have been used against NK.  Discussed about 4.40 in.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O6D9AKQdmWw&amp;t=577s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O6D9AKQdmWw&amp;t=577s</a>

What island territories does NK control?  Where can they physically detonate a surface H Bomb?  They try deploying a fleet carrying nuclear materials outside of their territorial waters is just begging for an interception or some form of naval blockade.  It marks a dangerous escalation.  Trump's given KJU everything he needs to play to his home crowd.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:09:11 am by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #30872 on: September 22, 2017, 11:35:21 am »
 Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30873 on: September 22, 2017, 11:41:10 am »
Diplomacy by tweet continues apace! 

BUT ....hillarys emails.......
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30874 on: September 22, 2017, 12:01:03 pm »
Not sure why everyone is still talking about his approval ratings. The electoral college system will very well probably lead to his win again in 4 years. Thats of course if we are all around still then.

I think I've said this before, but there are plenty of reasons why his current approval ratings will lose him his reelection. I think his relatively wide EC margin obscures just how slim his victory really was. The relevant stats:

- Trump won by 77 electoral votes (not counting faithless electors, which I'm too lazy to factor in). Clinton wound up with 227, which means that she'd have needed another 43 to swing the election her way.
- Her real "surprise" losses, Wisconsin and Michigan, account for 28 of those, which means we need to find 15 elsewhere.
- In keeping with WI and MI, where Trump's margin of victory was under 1%, let's take Pennsylvania, with 20 EV and a Trump margin of 0.72%. That nets her a total of 48 EV, and therefore the Presidency.
- In WI, MI, and PA, the actual vote margins were 22,748, 10,704, and 44,292 respectively.
- That means that effectively, Trump won by 77,744 votes. A number soundly beaten by an audience at Wembley.

So, considering that he beat perhaps the most hated politician in modern American history by the tiniest of margins, all the Democrats need to do is field a generally acceptable candidate to take the presidency back. If, of course, his approval ratings stay low. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of confidence that his approval ratings will stay low. They've already seen a substantial uptick recently thanks to the hurricanes, for which all he had to do was go to Florida and Texas and not literally murder a baby on live television. Rather terrifyingly, I'm sure his insane rhetoric on North Korea will bump him up a bit too. Thankfully, though, even a minuscule erosion in his Republican or Independent support will doom him electorally.

Having said that, we're still pretty fucked. Getting rid of Trump would be a huge deal, because he's a global danger of historic proportions, but the real problem here is on the state level. The Republican Machine, largely funded and coordinated by organizations like the Kochs and ALEC, have absolutely blown the Dems out of the water on that front. So much so that they won't just be able to weasel their way into a near-permanent majority in the House, but might even be able to swing a constitutional convention. Absolutely horrifying.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #30875 on: September 22, 2017, 12:10:04 pm »
So, considering that he beat perhaps the most hated politician in modern American history

No, that would have been Trump himself.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30876 on: September 22, 2017, 12:12:37 pm »

Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!

A frightened dog barks louder.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #30877 on: September 22, 2017, 12:20:30 pm »

Oh great more aggressive Twitter diplomacy ::)

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #30878 on: September 22, 2017, 12:20:55 pm »
The Republican Machine, largely funded and coordinated by organizations like the Kochs and ALEC...

Its not like they only support the Republicans. They support that candidate that has their best interests at heart.

This election had a lot more "private" players behind the scenes as it was Trump. Look at the share prices of weapons manufacturers and private prisons before and after he was elected. I am sure I had this link somewhere. I will try and get it.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30879 on: September 22, 2017, 12:36:35 pm »

Popcorn's Art