Author Topic: Fox News - Tucker's Fucked.  (Read 306526 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: Fox News - still lying to the planet.
« Reply #1360 on: May 25, 2017, 03:33:22 am »
Hannity has annoyed people and companies are withdrawing Ads from his show.

Sean Hannity says he will drop the Seth Rich conspiracy theory and stay at Fox News

Sean Hannity threaded the needle Tuesday night, telling his Fox News viewers that he would stop talking about a conspiracy theory surrounding the death of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — but only because Rich's family asked him to.

And Hannity once again sought to tamp down speculation that he might leave the network, something he has now had to do at least three times since the fall.

Hannity is in a precarious position. His musings about Rich's murder are catnip for his audience, yet Fox News suddenly seems unwilling to abide them. Hannity has entertained the unsubstantiated notion that Rich was not killed in a robbery gone bad, as D.C. police claim, but rather was assassinated because he, not Russian operatives, provided DNC emails to WikiLeaks.

The news division of Fox News lent credence to the theory in a report on its website last week, but the network retracted the story on Tuesday afternoon, saying that “the article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting.”

That put Hannity at odds with his employer, and he sounded ready for conflict on his radio program shortly after the retraction.

“I am not Fox.com or FoxNews.com,” he said on the air. “I retracted nothing.”

On his prime-time TV show, however, Hannity was no longer defiant. But he insisted that he was not giving in to pressure or altering his approach.

“I want to say this to you, my loyal audience, which is very important: Please do not interpret what I'm saying tonight to mean anything,” Hannity said. “Don't read into this. I promise you I am not doing — going to stop doing my job to the extent of my ability.”

Hannity said he had spoken by phone with Rich's brother earlier in the day and that “out of respect for the family's wishes, for now, I am not discussing this matter at this time.”

Got that, everyone? Fox News did not censor Hannity. Hannity cannot be censored! Hannity is merely honoring the request of a grieving family.

“I serve at the pleasure of the Fox News Channel,” he added. “And I am here to do my job every night. I'm under contract, as long as they seem to want me.”

Speculation that Hannity might leave Fox News is not new. The host served as an informal adviser to the Trump campaign, leading to inevitable questions about whether a job in the White House could be in his future.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 03:38:09 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1361 on: May 25, 2017, 07:24:54 pm »
Worth resharing.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mNiqpBNE9ik" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mNiqpBNE9ik</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1362 on: June 16, 2017, 02:56:35 pm »
Fox News announced this week that it will be changing their “Fair and Balanced” slogan.

“I assume because they finally watched themselves,” Colbert joked on Thursday’s “Late Show.”

He went on to come up with a few of the other Fox News slogans he claimed that the network was considering: “CNN for your crazy uncle,” “Thanks for watching Mr. President” and “You’d be prettier if you smiled more.”

How about "Foxy McFoxnews - Always Unbalanced"?
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1363 on: July 11, 2017, 10:48:01 pm »
The contempt that these bastards hold their audience is beyond belief

BUSTED: Fox reported on Trump Jr.’s emails — after they scrubbed any mention of Russian government

A senior reporter for Fox News edited out any mention of “Russian” while reporting on Donald Trump Jr.’s emails.

Chief Intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reported on “key sections” of the Trump Jr. email changes, while editing out mention of Russia, Media Matters for America documented.

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” the email read.

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information … I can also send this info to your father via Rhona but it’s ultra sensitive so wanted to send it to you first,” Herridge reported the email read, completely skipping over mention of Russia while reporting on investigations into Russian collusion.

The June 9, 2016 meeting with Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower included namesake son Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

“Shortly after Herridge’s report, co-host Meghan McCain filled in the missing quote about the Russian government, noting that it is “the biggest concern in these emails,” Media Matters noted. “Fox has consistently tried to either ignore, or downplay news surrounding Trump and Russia, and has gone as far as creating an alternate reality to distract its viewers. The network’s reaction to these new developments is just the latest example.”

Watch the video below, via Media Matters:
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1364 on: July 12, 2017, 02:57:52 pm »
The contempt that these bastards hold their audience is beyond belief

BUSTED: Fox reported on Trump Jr.’s emails — after they scrubbed any mention of Russian government

The smoking gun email -

Fox screengrab -

They Yadda Yadda Yadda'd the most interesting part, to quote Jerry Seinfeld.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1365 on: July 12, 2017, 03:49:00 pm »
They've become a parody of themselves. Murdoch must stand to gain a lot keeping Trump in the Whitehouse.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1366 on: July 13, 2017, 03:01:33 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TU2gXS0N3Dw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TU2gXS0N3Dw</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1367 on: July 15, 2017, 01:33:22 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TU2gXS0N3Dw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TU2gXS0N3Dw</a>

That has quickly changed.

Fox News Turns On Trump And Says His White House Is Lying About Russia Scandal Even Fox News is starting to flee Trump, as Shep Smith and Chris Wallace told Fox News viewers that Trump is lying to them about the Russia scandal.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/14/fox-news-turns-trump-white-house-lying-russia-scandal.html

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1368 on: July 15, 2017, 02:01:52 pm »
Probably decided they've squeezed all the ratings they can out of Trump from defending him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1369 on: July 15, 2017, 03:15:07 pm »
That has quickly changed.

Fox News Turns On Trump And Says His White House Is Lying About Russia Scandal Even Fox News is starting to flee Trump, as Shep Smith and Chris Wallace told Fox News viewers that Trump is lying to them about the Russia scandal.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/14/fox-news-turns-trump-white-house-lying-russia-scandal.html

No they haven't,they must have gotten the call because everytone of the arseholes are now spewing that the real story is the Democrats and where was their anti-Russian bile the past few years,totally ignoring that the Russian economy tanked by half due to the sanctions,sanctions that Drumpf is just itching to have removed.

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1370 on: July 15, 2017, 03:23:21 pm »
Shep Smith and Chris Wallace are the only ones at Fox that have some semblance of journalist integrity.

Shep has been taking on Trump since the election, and Wallace was the one with the heated argument with Trump's lawyer when he contradicted himself.

I've been surprised that Shep especially still has a job there.

It's the likes of Hannity and Watters that have been defending Trump by all means possible.  The Fox base may be swaying a bit, but the likes of Hannity and Watters probably get their attention more (they could always just believe that Smith and Wallace are liberal shills planted by Soros to hurt dear Donald).
King Kenny.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1372 on: August 4, 2017, 05:12:00 pm »
Fox's Jarrett calls grand juries 'undemocratic farce' one day after calling for one for Clinton

I realise that there's a lot of hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle, but the Republicans really wallow in it. Fox's Trumpite commentators are getting ridiculously desperate in recent times. We can only hope that the decent, rational conservatives (and there are a few knocking about) see stuff like this and think, hang on a minute, maybe this is all getting a bit stupid. Whatever Trump's hard floor of support is, and I've seen estimates ranging from 20 to 25%, there's still a significant number of the population that voted for him but don't really like him, and the gradual but generally consistent drop in his approval ratings would suggest that these waverers are getting worn down by the buffoonery and lack of "winning."

It should feed into the rightwing media coverage a bit too in some sort of vicious circle. You can see it a bit already in Fox's overall tone whenever they're covering the president - for the first few months it was wall to wall hagiography but there are now appears to be an ever increasing number of dissenting voices on there, and there are a few articles that put a not-entirely-positive spin on his actions. Long may it continue - I get the impression that Fox have a huge influence in shaping conservative opinion over there and if they decide to turn on him in a big way it could be game over. That said, they still seem to be predominantly pro-Trump so I don't see any huge sea change happening just yet. Give it time though...

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1373 on: August 5, 2017, 12:25:47 am »
Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro loudly warns there will be an ‘uprising’ if any Trump family members are indicted.

Foxnews Judge Jeanine Pirro went on to add, “I was a prosecutor for 32 years, you can indict a ham sandwich..."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/fox-news-jeanine-pirro-loudly-warns-there-will-be-an-uprising-if-any-trump-family-members-are-indicted/

Hillary must be a salad sandwich because no matter how much Trump supporters chant 'Lock Her Up!!!' she still hasn't seen anything like the investigations that Trump and his cadre have.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1374 on: August 5, 2017, 12:27:31 am »
Trump then retweeted that.

Seriously.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #1375 on: August 5, 2017, 12:30:19 am »
Fox's Jarrett calls grand juries 'undemocratic farce' one day after calling for one for Clinton

I liked this bit:

"And it's even worse here because Robert Mueller impaneled a Washington, D.C., grand jury, where Donald Trump got a mere 11,000 votes compared to Hillary Clinton's 260,000 votes. I daresay there is probably not a single person on that grand jury that likes Donald Trump. So it is doubly unfair," Jarrett concluded.

But didn't he draw the biggest crowd in DC ever?

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1376 on: August 5, 2017, 12:33:39 am »
I am outraged at "impaneled". It should be empanelled.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1377 on: August 5, 2017, 12:35:43 am »
I am outraged at "impaneled". It should be empanelled.

Life is too short to get upset at the American inability to spell or tell the difference between a verb and any other part of speech.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1378 on: August 5, 2017, 02:32:39 am »
Life is too short to get upset at the American inability to spell or tell the difference between a verb and any other part of speech.

You only say that SP because you don't live here 😁

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #1381 on: August 22, 2017, 12:25:50 am »
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #1382 on: August 22, 2017, 01:41:41 pm »
And in short, I was afraid

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1383 on: August 22, 2017, 01:45:36 pm »

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1384 on: August 22, 2017, 01:58:18 pm »
It's helpful if you say what it is.

It is a Uniform Resource Locator (URL), colloquially termed a web address. It is a reference to a web resource that specifies its location on a computer network and a mechanism for retrieving it. A URL is a specific type of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), although many people use the two terms interchangeably.[3][a] URLs occur most commonly to reference web pages (http), but are also used for file transfer (ftp), email (mailto), database access (JDBC), and many other applications.

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1385 on: August 22, 2017, 02:02:23 pm »
It is a Uniform Resource Locator (URL), colloquially termed a web address. It is a reference to a web resource that specifies its location on a computer network and a mechanism for retrieving it. A URL is a specific type of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), although many people use the two terms interchangeably.[3][a] URLs occur most commonly to reference web pages (http), but are also used for file transfer (ftp), email (mailto), database access (JDBC), and many other applications.

;D

Sorry Corky, I didn't know. It's some Fox News fool making light of the eclipse! Quite soul destroying in a way.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1386 on: August 22, 2017, 02:08:51 pm »
;D

Sorry Corky, I didn't know. It's some Fox News fool making light of the eclipse! Quite soul destroying in a way.

Nah, he's not that bad. One of the better guys on there.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uq0gjK7mWAg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uq0gjK7mWAg</a>

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1387 on: August 22, 2017, 02:20:54 pm »
Well, now I am confused!

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #1388 on: August 22, 2017, 03:00:01 pm »
Nah, he's not that bad. One of the better guys on there.

Poor Shep. That's what happens when you spend too long at Fox News....

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1389 on: August 22, 2017, 03:00:22 pm »
Tucker Carlson said that looking directly at the sun during the eclipse was the most impressive thing any President has ever done, but I'm 95% sure he was just trolling us.  Well, 75% anyway.

I prefer this spoof version

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1390 on: August 29, 2017, 06:08:02 pm »
Sky stops broadcasting rightwing US channel Fox News in UK

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1391 on: August 29, 2017, 09:51:18 pm »
Sky stops broadcasting rightwing US channel Fox News in UK

Thought they stopped ages ago?  They certainly stopped referring to FOX as their "sister channel" a good decade ago.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1392 on: August 30, 2017, 09:13:23 pm »
Tomi Lahren now a fox person

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1393 on: August 31, 2017, 09:24:47 pm »
Tomi Lahren now a fox person

Ticks all the republicunt barbie boxes.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1394 on: September 18, 2017, 11:13:39 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1395 on: September 18, 2017, 11:52:54 pm »
Fox news really is a company full of sexpests.

Conservative commentator Scottie Nell Hughes: ‘I was raped by Charles Payne and again by Fox News’

Former Fox News contributor Scottie Nell Hughes on Monday filed suit against the network, claiming she was raped by Fox Business Network host Charles Payne and then targeted by by executives for retaliation after coming forward with the allegation, the New York Times reports.

According to her lawsuit, Payne “pressured” his way into Hughes’ hotel room and forced her to have sex. She claims she was forced into a sexual relationship with Payne in exchange for career opportunities and the promise of a business contract that never materialized.

“In July of 2013, I was raped by Charles Payne,” Hughes told the Times. “In July of 2017, I was raped again by Fox News. Since then, I have been living an absolute hell.”

Hughes alleges Fox News blacklisted her after she ended her relationship with Payne.

Payne, the host of “Making Money” on Fox Business, returned to the network in September after a two-month long investigation into multiple allegations of sexual harassment. In a statement to the Times, Payne maintained his innocence.

“Charles Payne vehemently denies the allegations,” the statement read. “He will defend himself vigorously against these claims and will hold those responsible to account.”

She was one of Drumpfs biggest cheerleaders and dismissed any allegations against him to the extent that she would attack his accusers.If what she is claiming is true it makes that defense even more perverse.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1396 on: September 20, 2017, 08:53:23 am »
This is from Tucker Carlson's show last night.  This isn't made up.

@Walldo
Tucker is exploring witchcraft. "Is this legal? Can you run around casting spells on people? Is there any kind of federal regulation?"

Of course the one time he wants federal regulation is when a witch is casting a perfectly legal spell on the President.  But if it was on Nancy Pelosi he'd be all 'damn big gub'mint interfering with our rights to cast spells..'

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1397 on: October 22, 2017, 10:07:09 am »
So Bill O'Reilly settled a sexual harassment case with ONE woman, a Fox News legal analyst, for THIRTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS - and then Fox renewed his contract after being informed of this, for $25m per year

Although the deal has not been previously made public, the network’s parent company, 21st Century Fox, acknowledges that it was aware of the woman’s complaints about Mr. O’Reilly. They included allegations of repeated harassment, a nonconsensual sexual relationship and the sending of gay pornography and other sexually explicit material to her, according to the people briefed on the matter.

It was at least the sixth agreement — and by far the largest — made by either Mr. O’Reilly or the company to settle harassment allegations against him. Despite that record, 21st Century Fox began contract negotiations with Mr. O’Reilly, and in February granted him a four-year extension that paid $25 million a year.

His explanation is hilarious

In response to questions about why he sent sexually explicit material to Ms. Wiehl, Mr. O’Reilly said that during his time at the network, he had been sent threatening messages almost every day, including some that had obscene material. To deal with this problem, Mr. O’Reilly said, he set up a system in which the material would be forwarded to his lawyers so they could evaluate whether he needed to take any legal action. Mr. O’Reilly said Ms. Wiehl was among those lawyers.

As Mike Schur, who you should all follow on Twitter (@KenTremendous) says, this explanation is batshit crazy.
You've forwarded emails on to your lawyer, as agreed. She turns around and sues you for sexual harassment. Rather than going to the cops to report blackmail, or trying to get her disbarred, you go 'Is $32million enough?'

NYTimes

You'll forgive me if I think that the Fox News outrage over Harvey Weinstein bring a Hillary donor is ever so slightly manufactured.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.