Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2060919 times)

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17080 on: May 7, 2021, 05:28:52 pm »
Guaranteed for 13+, ballot for everyone else

Really brings the anger back when you read that statement again :D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17081 on: May 7, 2021, 05:29:24 pm »
That’s just a further pisstake on top of this fiasco

25 games attended over 2 seasons and in the same pot as someone with 0 for the cat A games.

Loyalty has basically been scrapped because 4 games of a season didnt happen.

The wrong people are making decisions

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #17082 on: May 7, 2021, 05:30:33 pm »
Guaranteed for 13+, ballot for everyone else

Haha fucking hell, got to laugh at that

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17083 on: May 7, 2021, 05:31:19 pm »
Didn't they send a survey out to the 13+ brigade last season asking if they thought a ballot for everyone on less than 13 was a great idea? Absolutely no care.

The ballot is a twat of an idea, but obviously most people will vote for it because most people struggle to get tickets.

I dont like it but at least its as a result of a democratic vote.

I wont argue against it for that reason.

The null and voiding of the 19/20 season was decided in a kangaroo court

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17084 on: May 7, 2021, 05:48:15 pm »
For the Category A match ballots, are they still for 4+ credits? Or are they now going to be free for alls?

They will still do this, they have to.  The announcement was an overall scene setter

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17085 on: May 7, 2021, 05:48:49 pm »
That’s just a further pisstake on top of this fiasco

25 games attended over 2 seasons and in the same pot as someone with 0 for the cat A games.

Loyalty has basically been scrapped because 4 games of a season didnt happen.

The wrong people are making decisions

Would you say that if it had landed in your favour?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #17086 on: May 7, 2021, 05:50:28 pm »
The ballot is a twat of an idea, but obviously most people will vote for it because most people struggle to get tickets.

I dont like it but at least its as a result of a democratic vote.

I wont argue against it for that reason.

The null and voiding of the 19/20 season was decided in a kangaroo court
At least the power was in the fans’ hands last season during members sales, local members sales and late availability sales. Now it’s in the hands of a bot.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17087 on: May 7, 2021, 05:53:10 pm »
Would you say that if it had landed in your favour?

Well I think rewarding people for attending games and having a pre-req for cat A games is the right thing to do.

So if they made the right decision then no.

But they didn’t, they made the wrong decision.

Not about whether it ‘landed in my favour’ because its not about that. It’s about right and wrong.

Scrapping loyalty is wrong.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17088 on: May 7, 2021, 05:55:55 pm »
Well I think rewarding people for attending games and having a pre-req for cat A games is the right thing to do.

Not about whether it ‘landed in my favour’ because its not about that. It’s about right and wrong.

They aren’t scrapping loyalty, they are using it differently.

So they are wrong because it doesn’t suit you, but would be right if it did?

Right then.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17089 on: May 7, 2021, 05:58:07 pm »

What is wrong to you, is right to somebody else.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #17090 on: May 7, 2021, 06:02:59 pm »
They will still do this, they have to.  The announcement was an overall scene setter

Are you saying this with insider knowledge or more in hope?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17091 on: May 7, 2021, 06:04:42 pm »
Insider knowledge.  There will be restrictions on United and Everton at the very least. Always has been and that won’t change..

Where the other cat a games behind 4+ Last season too?

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17092 on: May 7, 2021, 06:06:49 pm »
For the Category A match ballots, are they still for 4+ credits? Or are they now going to be free for alls?
I thought they were only bringing in the ballot for the ‘category C’ matches that used to be free for all?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17093 on: May 7, 2021, 06:20:01 pm »

There's nothing to suggest that this is the case from any of the FAQs on the clubs website. Everything points to a guaranteed 13+ sale and then a ballot for all other games for everyone else.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17094 on: May 7, 2021, 06:22:23 pm »
There's nothing to suggest that this is the case from any of the FAQs on the clubs website. Everything points to a guaranteed 13+ sale and then a ballot for all other games for everyone else.

It will happen, they will likely do it when all the games are fixed ie the opposition overall.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #17095 on: May 7, 2021, 06:36:24 pm »
They aren’t scrapping loyalty, they are using it differently.

So they are wrong because it doesn’t suit you, but would be right if it did?

Right then.

Just a quick question and please can you answer with just yes or no, and dont say "they had to drew a line"  or things like that.

Do you think it's fair that someone with 13 credits from the 18/19 season can buy tickets but someone with 13 credits from the season 19/20 cant (with even less game)? Yes or no?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #17096 on: May 7, 2021, 06:39:12 pm »
Just a quick question and please can you answer with just yes or no, and dont say "they had to drew a line"  or things like that.

Do you think it's fair that someone with 13 credits from the 18/19 season can buy tickets but someone with 13 credits from the season 19/20 cant (with even less game)? Yes or no?

99 times out of 100 no I don’t think it is fair. And i have said that on here but...

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17097 on: May 7, 2021, 06:44:39 pm »

Definitely not fair but they've tried to reward loyalty longer than just a season.  It's all shite but this last year been a whole unprecedented mess.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17098 on: May 7, 2021, 06:46:20 pm »
Definitely not fair but they've tried to reward loyalty longer than just a season.  It's all shite but this last year been a whole unprecedented mess.

They haven’t done ‘longer than a season’...they’ve completely skipped a season.

Rewarding loyalty longer than a season would be to go off accumulated credits from 18/19 and 19/20

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17099 on: May 7, 2021, 06:58:59 pm »
Right. Enough of the bickering/handbagging/finger pointing nonsense.

Warnings will reduce soon enough and you can post again. Minus the childish stuff.

As you were. I’ll go through from last posts and see what I can answer :)
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17100 on: May 7, 2021, 07:03:46 pm »
Has there been any announcements today from club on this?

Hi. I’ve not heard of one so not sure where that’s come from. If there is something and others know it’s news to me!

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #17101 on: May 7, 2021, 07:04:40 pm »

good call. Nobody can believe it's fair

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17102 on: May 7, 2021, 07:07:02 pm »
I'm trying to add my dad to my F&F. He used to have an membership ID back from the PTS days but hasn't used it for a few years, however I still have his ID number.

When I try to reset the password for him, the reset email doesn't seem to get sent but at the same time, I can't create a new account for him as his name is still on the system, albeit from many years ago.

Any suggestions?

Hi. If you’re not getting the email to reset did you or your dad go through the fan update process towards end of 2019 for that ID?

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17103 on: May 7, 2021, 07:11:52 pm »
Hi. If you’re not getting the email to reset did you or your dad go through the fan update process towards end of 2019 for that ID?

No he didn’t. But it won’t let me set up a new ID under his name as it says his name is already on the system. I can still see his number linked to my F&F but I don’t know what email address or phone number it’s registered to.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17104 on: May 7, 2021, 07:19:21 pm »
Does anyone know if any of the fan ticketing groups who had discussions with the club agreed to this, or indicated that it was the best/fairest option?

At least all the cup competitions were completed in full, so moving forward the ticketing arrangement for cup competitions should be straight forward and fair.

Still in two minds whether or not to renew our memberships for next season, or whether to take the season off if it's going to be a credit less season.  I think I'll only be going back next season if the match day experience is back to normal.  As much as I want to be back an Anfield again, I don't want to have to be in at a set time, leave when told, be in a severely reduced capacity ground etc etc.

Hi. When the discussions were had, folks pushed back on this looking for another way to assess those impacted, detailed a bit in a post from me yesterday. Nothing “bad” is ever automatically accepted because that wouldn’t sit well with many.

With respect to where this all stands now, it’s not moving. I don’t know the full complexity that club saw with other options around this or other numbers impacted by going a differing way. It’s something that will probably be pushed on in the next meeting, whenever that occurs.

My feeling, not knowledge from output of forum, is this went to percentages of impacted. It’s a low low percentage of qualifying members. That certainly doesn’t make it any easier to being palatable because everyone who’s been there knows how hard it’s been to get the number of requisite credits.

My other feeling is that a better time to push on this is once members have completed the registering of intent to attend matches in 21/22 season. Not everyone will be comfortable returning. There’s no guarantees things could change then but it would be a stronger position based on actual rather than presumed data, if that makes sense?

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17105 on: May 7, 2021, 07:21:40 pm »
No he didn’t. But it won’t let me set up a new ID under his name as it says his name is already on the system. I can still see his number linked to my F&F but I don’t know what email address or phone number it’s registered to.

Got it. Best thing is to raise an issue with club. Password reset would need to go somewhere so might be worth seeing the older email ticketing confirmations your dad would have got over years

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17106 on: May 7, 2021, 07:51:01 pm »
They haven’t done ‘longer than a season’...they’ve completely skipped a season.

Rewarding loyalty longer than a season would be to go off accumulated credits from 18/19 and 19/20

Agreed, they've made a dog's dinner out of it but I can see what they were attempting to do. 

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17107 on: May 7, 2021, 08:58:07 pm »
Right. Enough of the bickering/handbagging/finger pointing nonsense.

Warnings will reduce soon enough and you can post again. Minus the childish stuff.

As you were. I’ll go through from last posts and see what I can answer :)
Have you got any insight on the ACS for Members? Is it going to be a ballot for those who qualify or a first come first served sale like previous so you know?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #17108 on: May 7, 2021, 10:36:00 pm »
Have you got any insight on the ACS for Members? Is it going to be a ballot for those who qualify or a first come first served sale like previous so you know?

If not everyone qualifies then they seriously need to go back to previous seasons!! Seen some rubbish in the Europa league already  ;D

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #17109 on: May 8, 2021, 11:15:34 am »
I feel like I've reached a zen like level of calm about the whole thing now. It's a weight lifted just to have the club confirm what they're actually doing instead of it just rattling around my head.

Two quick questions for those who tend to know a bit more if anyone can help:

1. The new ticket website. Any sort of insight as to whether an autorefresh will work on it? I know no-one will have had any need to do this so far, just trying to get an idea of how I'm going to dedicate my time from August 2022 onwards

2. The ballot. Is it a ballot for each individual game? Or will the success for the first game of the season impact on your ability to be successful for the second game of the season etc. My fear is that you won't be eligible for another game until everyone has been... I know that sounds / is selfish but it's a massive change from the current way in the bulk sales.

But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #17110 on: May 8, 2021, 11:16:20 am »
Agreed, they've made a dog's dinner out of it but I can see what they were attempting to do.

Think this hits the nail on the head really.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17111 on: May 8, 2021, 11:25:31 am »
How will anyone ever build any credits/loyalty ever again? They won't will they?
The current guaranteed will just drop, not grow, until gone.
Master stroke really from the club to then be in control of what they do with half the tickets in the ground, as previously not in control.
It was the plan anyway - the previous questionnaires showed the way they wanted it to go.

It will be interesting to see where demand is though.
Will the ground be oversubscribed, or take time for people to get back interested? (Especially as we're currently a bit rubbish). I don't think it will be there - could be wrong.

I think with the potential for future covid disruption, this setup probably reduces the disruption, and may change in the future. Sadly for some, that future is too far away to build a habit.

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #17112 on: May 8, 2021, 11:35:44 am »
Seen a few posts saying that as the 13+ group are now guaranteed every game (previously they weren’t guaranteed cat C’s) then they are now effectively season ticket holders but paying more for the privilege.

It will never happen but is there an argument that if you have  demonstrated this commitment over a period of say 5 yrs + that you are more entitled to a season ticket than someone else who paid a fiver to go in the list and may never have gone a game since?

If you’ve been on the list and also gone the games/built up the credits in the meantime then fair do’s.

Eg I’ve been taking my son since he was 4 every game but the waiting list was closed so he couldn’t go on it however he still gone and has maximum credits for 7 seasons.

Who’s more deserving people who actually go or people on a list?
« Last Edit: May 8, 2021, 11:39:11 am by AnthonyStabile »

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #17113 on: May 8, 2021, 11:36:43 am »
How will anyone ever build any credits/loyalty ever again? They won't will they?
The current guaranteed will just drop, not grow, until gone.
Master stroke really from the club to then be in control of what they do with half the tickets in the ground, as previously not in control.
It was the plan anyway - the previous questionnaires showed the way they wanted it to go.

It will be interesting to see where demand is though.
Will the ground be oversubscribed, or take time for people to get back interested? (Especially as we're currently a bit rubbish). I don't think it will be there - could be wrong.

I think with the potential for future covid disruption, this setup probably reduces the disruption, and may change in the future. Sadly for some, that future is too far away to build a habit.

Yeah exactly..only way this situation could’ve been resolved was to build at least an 80,000 seater. If it meant me going the game whenever I had the time/money without all the hassle I would’ve happily waved anfield goodbye. Missed opportunity

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17114 on: May 8, 2021, 11:38:57 am »
Yeah exactly..only way this situation could’ve been resolved was to build at least an 80,000 seater. If it meant me going the game whenever I had the time/money without all the hassle I would’ve happily waved anfield goodbye. Missed opportunity

Clubs don't actually really value number of seats. It's the money generated per seat. Juventus stadium a good example.

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17115 on: May 8, 2021, 11:53:22 am »
Seen a few posts saying that as the 13+ group are now guaranteed every game (previously they weren’t guaranteed cat C’s) then they are now effectively season ticket holders but paying more for the privilege.

It will never happen but is there an argument that if you have  demonstrated this commitment over a period of say 5 yrs + that you are more entitled to a season ticket than someone else who paid a fiver to go in the list and may never have gone a game since?

If you’ve been on the list and also gone the games/built up the credits in the meantime then fair do’s.

Eg I’ve been taking my son since he was 4 every game but the waiting list was closed so he couldn’t go on it however he still gone and has maximum credits for 7 seasons.

Those on 13+ may well be guaranteed every game this year by avoiding a category C ballot, but I bet that this is a one off and the season after we’ll all be chucked into that category C ballot again and therefore won’t be guaranteed every game.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17116 on: May 8, 2021, 11:55:02 am »

Rightly they need to go through the waiting list first, however if they do ever open it again priority to go on it should go to those in the 13+ plus group.

Win/win for the club you get more GA tickets by adding them to the waiting list but saying that I expect to be dead before I would ever get a chance at a season ticket.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17117 on: May 8, 2021, 11:56:25 am »

There would still be demand for tickets at 80,000. We should've built 250,000 just to be sure. Fuck the 140 years of history, the intimidating atmospheres that can be created at Anfield, if we have 250,000 then anyone will be able to go when they can be arsed.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17118 on: May 8, 2021, 12:25:01 pm »
Didn't they send a survey out to the 13+ brigade last season asking if they thought a ballot for everyone on less than 13 was a great idea? Absolutely no care.

Just on this, I think it was to all members but every 13+ member I know is fully against a ballot for anyone, so please don't blame us all! Plus, we didn't know if we'd be included in them anyway!

Anyone who thought a ballot was a good idea will soon change their minds when they see them in action I imagine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17119 on: May 8, 2021, 12:27:40 pm »
Just on this, I think it was to all members but every 13+ member I know is fully against a ballot for anyone, so please don't blame us all! Plus, we didn't know if we'd be included in them anyway!

Anyone who thought a ballot was a good idea will soon change their minds when they see them in action I imagine.
I agree. We’re on 13+ and have been for years, but I don’t agree with a ballot for anyone or on any level. Sort the website out, make it robust and able to handle the demand while adding a pre-queue. The addition of a ballot pretty much across the board by all accounts, is nothing more than shifting the real issue to the side.