Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091271 times)

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15680 on: November 28, 2020, 12:22:38 am »
Don't qualify for the league criteria at the current minute.. The 2k thing baffles me that we have 2k in a 54k yet you'll have the same amount in a 16k stadium just over the water so in respect of distancing etc it would make more sense of a %.

Be interesting to see what criteria happens if we get the FA Cup 3rd round home tie..... and then the European knockout rounds in February providing we remain in tier 2.

The reviewing every 2 weeks makes it a little tougher for turnaround for the club too.. if we drop to tier 3 again, suddenly we get locked out and if we drop to tier 1 suddenly they need to decide how to allocate an additional 2k.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #15681 on: November 28, 2020, 12:22:56 am »
It’s not L postcode only. You can live in St. Helens, Widnes and Runcorn and still be eligible for a ticket.

Don't see the point in that. Encouraging people to travel? May as well open it up to our fans all across the country?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15682 on: November 28, 2020, 12:39:41 am »
Don't see the point in that. Encouraging people to travel? May as well open it up to our fans all across the country?

Because the Liverpool city region has been the area used by the government for the tiers. When Liverpool went into mass testing and regional lock down, all those areas were too and classed as same area. Traveling a few miles where you can use a save away is hardly the same as travelling from London.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15683 on: November 28, 2020, 12:41:09 am »
Don't qualify for the league criteria at the current minute.. The 2k thing baffles me that we have 2k in a 54k yet you'll have the same amount in a 16k stadium just over the water so in respect of distancing etc it would make more sense of a %.

Be interesting to see what criteria happens if we get the FA Cup 3rd round home tie..... and then the European knockout rounds in February providing we remain in tier 2.

The reviewing every 2 weeks makes it a little tougher for turnaround for the club too.. if we drop to tier 3 again, suddenly we get locked out and if we drop to tier 1 suddenly they need to decide how to allocate an additional 2k.

It's for congestion outside the ground, pre and post game. Doesn't matter how big the stadium is.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15684 on: November 28, 2020, 06:29:32 am »
Because the Liverpool city region has been the area used by the government for the tiers. When Liverpool went into mass testing and regional lock down, all those areas were too and classed as same area. Traveling a few miles where you can use a save away is hardly the same as travelling from London.

Yeah exactly. If you don’t know what a save away is then you definitely shouldn’t be anywhere near the ground  ;D

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15685 on: November 28, 2020, 07:40:12 am »

Actually they are only talking about 900 for Prenton park, well for Liverpools womens team anyway.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #15686 on: November 28, 2020, 09:21:17 am »
Has anyone got a link to the new ticket website so I can check my purchase history from 18/19 & last season?

Do people think that for the CL games, they will have the same criteria as the PL games? And if that is the case, have the confirmed that credits generated this season for the CL, wont count for next season if we're then at full capacity?

I dont like the idea that I could be knocked off the ladder. If anything this season jeopardises my ability to buy next season I'll jib it completely.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #15687 on: November 28, 2020, 09:39:15 am »
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:40:55 am by Philipm20 »

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #15688 on: November 28, 2020, 09:43:01 am »
They already said this season no credits will be issued for any games

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15689 on: November 28, 2020, 09:53:29 am »
Actually they are only talking about 900 for Prenton park, well for Liverpools womens team anyway.

Tranmere are looking at 2k for their game next weekend. The womens team only average about 900 anyway, pointless planning for more!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15690 on: November 28, 2020, 10:18:00 am »

You’d only be travelling inside of that one tier, you’re not supposed to travel outside of your ‘area’ unless it’s for work.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15691 on: November 28, 2020, 11:27:03 am »
Tranmere are looking at 2k for their game next weekend. The womens team only average about 900 anyway, pointless planning for more!

Seems a little short sighted, I am missing live football.  Living just outside the Liverpool city region I doubt I will get a chance at any competition so I am looking at local games.  Tramere is up there and the Liverpools womens game is one I would like to attend (and I don't regular attend there games).  Also could do Chester.

Surely they should be looking at 2,000 to try and encourage more fans to attend.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15692 on: November 28, 2020, 11:41:31 am »
Seems a little short sighted, I am missing live football.  Living just outside the Liverpool city region I doubt I will get a chance at any competition so I am looking at local games.  Tramere is up there and the Liverpools womens game is one I would like to attend (and I don't regular attend there games).  Also could do Chester.

Surely they should be looking at 2,000 to try and encourage more fans to attend.

What about Marine in the FA Cup tomorrow? Is that allowed fans now?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15693 on: November 28, 2020, 11:44:52 am »
Sorry ignore, just remembered it starts from next month

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #15694 on: November 28, 2020, 11:58:38 am »
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-gb/categories/membership

Cheers mate - relieved to see I have 19 from 18/19 - so hopefully if they open it up to other regions apart form Liverpool in the new year, there may be a chance to get a ticket.

They already said this season no credits will be issued for any games

I hope so
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 12:15:34 pm by Always_A_Red »
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #15695 on: November 28, 2020, 12:22:44 pm »
I think the club have got this spot on. It's a small step in the right direction from DCMS but a significant one for clubs in league 1 & 2.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #15696 on: November 28, 2020, 12:43:16 pm »
Anybody else noticed this on the new site? Almost like you'll be able to load your account? or do we think it's just a fancy way of saying basket?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #15697 on: November 28, 2020, 01:21:28 pm »
Anybody else noticed this on the new site? Almost like you'll be able to load your account? or do we think it's just a fancy way of saying basket?

Think it’s credit from last season I’ve got credit and returned one ticket last season so I assume that

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15698 on: November 29, 2020, 01:59:22 am »
Supporters must also be a season ticket holder or current official Member with 19 credits from the 2018-19 Premier League season who have completed Fan Update.

Meaning you must have already renewed like most said it wouldn't be?  :-X

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15699 on: November 29, 2020, 09:58:21 am »
Supporters must also be a season ticket holder or current official Member with 19 credits from the 2018-19 Premier League season who have completed Fan Update.

Meaning you must have already renewed like most said it wouldn't be?  :-X

Hahaha. Oh yeah by the way the £44 ticket now costs you another £30 for the membership renewal, and you might not pull another from the ballot.
And might not even got one in the first place!
Bit of a dilemma that for some?

Not like they can say 'you don't need a membership' as loads paid at the start. They did have a choice like of course. But loads did. So which will it be! Enforce the membership and make people pay £30 to go in a raffle, or not?

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #15700 on: November 29, 2020, 10:06:51 am »
It’s not really travelling is it, Widnes and St Helens both border Liverpool, are within 10miles of Anfield itself as well as having direct bus routes into Liverpool
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15701 on: November 29, 2020, 11:40:02 am »

Hahaha. Oh yeah by the way the £44 ticket now costs you another £30 for the membership renewal, and you might not pull another from the ballot.
And might not even got one in the first place!
Bit of a dilemma that for some?

Not like they can say 'you don't need a membership' as loads paid at the start. They did have a choice like of course. But loads did. So which will it be! Enforce the membership and make people pay £30 to go in a raffle, or not?
Isn’t the membership now £15.99? I’m not renewing until I have at least half a chance of getting a ticket, which at this rate, is not going to be until next season with a bit of luck. I’ve got 13/19 from 18/19.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #15702 on: November 29, 2020, 12:11:58 pm »
Isn’t the membership now £15.99? I’m not renewing until I have at least half a chance of getting a ticket, which at this rate, is not going to be until next season with a bit of luck. I’ve got 13/19 from 18/19.

I don’t think so. The person who mentioned it in the forum said they received an email saying memberships from 15.99. Think the keyword there is from so it’s probably like the junior memberships that are 15.99 or something

Just checked and it’s the europe international one that is 15.99

Not able to buy light memberships either!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 12:13:56 pm by RebeccaLFC »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15703 on: November 29, 2020, 01:19:44 pm »

Not able to buy light memberships either!

Jesus their greed knows no bounds

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #15704 on: November 29, 2020, 04:37:53 pm »
Jesus their greed knows no bounds
What's interesting is the "adult" membership listed now is the price of the light membership and the full membership I bought (£35.99) isn't available

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #15705 on: November 29, 2020, 10:49:40 pm »
Announcement on ballot etc must come tomorrow, surely
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15706 on: November 30, 2020, 11:43:35 am »
On your ticket history on the updated site, is it just me that seems to have games missing towards the end of the list? Seems to suggest I didn't go to anything in 12/13 or 13/14 which I definitely did, albeit with only a handful of credits on my card. Weird.

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_History
YNWA.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15707 on: November 30, 2020, 11:51:34 am »
On your ticket history on the updated site, is it just me that seems to have games missing towards the end of the list? Seems to suggest I didn't go to anything in 12/13 or 13/14 which I definitely did, albeit with only a handful of credits on my card. Weird.

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_History

I think they've removed all history prior to the 15/16 season as I'm not seeing anything before that

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15708 on: November 30, 2020, 11:52:40 am »
Same, no history for me prior to 15/16 either

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15709 on: November 30, 2020, 11:53:50 am »
Same.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15710 on: November 30, 2020, 11:54:13 am »
And it was all there when they first moved it across, mine went back to 2005. So they have purposely removed all the history prior to 2015 for some reason

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15711 on: November 30, 2020, 11:56:44 am »
I took screenshots of all mine before they took the old site down. Not that I don't trust them or anything! :P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline J_Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15712 on: November 30, 2020, 12:00:52 pm »
Do we even need our purchase history that far back? I guess its nice to have a complete picture but I don't think there are any practical reasons to keep it. Knowing the club they may have needed to free up server space or something ;D

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15713 on: November 30, 2020, 12:01:41 pm »
I took screenshots of all mine before they took the old site down. Not that I don't trust them or anything! :P

Smart. Weirdly quite liked having a history of them all.
YNWA.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15714 on: November 30, 2020, 12:03:23 pm »
Do we even need our purchase history that far back? I guess its nice to have a complete picture but I don't think there are any practical reasons to keep it. Knowing the club they may have needed to free up server space or something ;D
Small away allocations will need them

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15715 on: November 30, 2020, 12:04:22 pm »

Maybe not for league matches but I need it for my away league cup credits. Others will need it for their FA Cup credits as well seeing as some really small allocations were given to us before 2015.

Offline J_Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15716 on: November 30, 2020, 12:05:30 pm »
Fair, I presume they won't be gone for good then.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15718 on: November 30, 2020, 02:28:39 pm »
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-gb/categories/ballots?fbclid=IwAR37xgVxUz5xTRlWvZj5rOBjoSOTOsMmx0hRnGq8J4nXk1l1atwpmUXiSU0

Results tomorrow

Love the way it doesn't display the ballot unless you are eligible. Hopefully they do the same with matches over time to stop all the morons adding tickets to baskets for games they don't qualify for.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15719 on: November 30, 2020, 02:30:54 pm »
Should you be successful in the ballot and purchase a ticket for the Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers fixture, you will be excluded from entering further ballots until all other eligible supporters have been successful.

If you choose not to enter this ballot, then you will still be eligible to enter future ballots.

Any tickets purchased will not count towards eligibility for future sales criteria.

We have introduced NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for stadium entry which means that tickets will be digital and only available on a smart mobile phone.

Tickets are non- transferrable.

You will be able to download your ticket to your smart mobile phone and this cannot be forwarded on to another mobile phone / supporter.

Supporters will be asked to bring photographic ID with them for checks at the turnstiles before entry.  We will not allow entry if proof of ID is not provided.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/return-of-supporters-to-anfield/ticket-information