Author Topic: Grenfell Tower Fire  (Read 138993 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: Grenfell Tower Fire. Please no Party Political Point Scoring.
« Reply #960 on: June 27, 2017, 01:34:06 pm »
OK I'll bite before Alan comes along and deletes the post. Crisis Actor is from the lexicon of conspiracy nutjobs. So how can you tell that they are crisis actors in the background? Could they not just be people? Or could you see their equity card?

And, here's the big question, why? Why on earth would a shadowy cabal want to insert actors into a disaster scenario?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: June 27, 2017, 01:34:31 pm »
Watch the video first mate

Why would we? When someone daft enough to visit such a stupid website and consider it in some way truthful, having personally appraised it as a 'russian conspiracy site', I think it's safe to say it's toxic shite.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #962 on: June 27, 2017, 01:35:54 pm »
Unbelievable.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #963 on: June 27, 2017, 01:36:00 pm »
Watch the video first mate

What video. The only information is that it is on a conspiracy site and in Russian. I am not trawling a conspiracy site, because stupid appears to be contagious.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #964 on: June 27, 2017, 01:38:09 pm »
What video. The only information is that it is on a conspiracy site and in Russian. I am not trawling a conspiracy site, because stupid appears to be contagious.
It's a bollocks youtube channel mate

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #965 on: June 27, 2017, 01:40:48 pm »
The reporter was British interview was in London crisis actors were laughing. If you can't watch video don't make stupid replies.

Listen mate, ask yourself some questions first before posting shite! If you need people here to ask those questions for you, then your either too lazy or too stupid - either way, don't bother in the first place.
And in short, I was afraid

Offline Omygoditsomar

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #966 on: June 27, 2017, 01:41:28 pm »
I've just deleted the posts my point is crisis actors are being used and there's obviously some hidden agenda going on.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #967 on: June 27, 2017, 01:45:12 pm »
I've just deleted the posts my point is crisis actors are being used and there's obviously some hidden agenda going on.

Fuck off mate. Not needed on this site. You're the kind of twat that no doubt believes Sandy Hook was staged. If you're that credulous I feel sorry for you.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #968 on: June 27, 2017, 01:45:25 pm »

Can you delete this one as well?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #969 on: June 27, 2017, 01:45:41 pm »

This is a strange and novel use of the word obviously.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #970 on: June 27, 2017, 01:49:20 pm »

What are "crisis actors"? Do they only appear in conspiracy videos?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #972 on: June 27, 2017, 01:50:18 pm »
Anyone else feeling the need to post shite like that can apply for a permanent ban here.

The same disgusting creeps come out of the woodwork after every attack talking about 'false flags', 'crisis actors' and the like. 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #973 on: June 27, 2017, 01:53:37 pm »
I had to look it up:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crisis_actor

Boy, there really is an alternative universe out there inhabited by people with strange needs.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #974 on: June 27, 2017, 01:55:14 pm »
I had to look it up:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crisis_actor

Sandy Hook is the most despicable example. Parents who lost their children are regularly harrassed by utter c*nts who believe this shite. It's beyond disgusting. Imagine not just losing your child in a horrific shooting but then having some prick who believes any old shit they read in the 'alternative media' sending death threats and publishing your home address online.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/02/sandy-hook-school-hoax-massacre-conspiracists-victim-father
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #975 on: June 27, 2017, 01:56:15 pm »
Can you delete this one as well?

He's gone. We'll leave it up as a warning.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #976 on: June 27, 2017, 01:56:58 pm »

Noone laugh at this. Omar might think you're in on it if you do!

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #977 on: June 27, 2017, 01:58:45 pm »
Boy, there really is an alternative universe out there inhabited by people with strange needs.
I hope Omar realises what he's viewing is disinformation and utter nonsense, surely the promotion of the the flat earth idea should put him off that and other channels.

Or alternatively get your arse down to Grenfell Tower and see it for yourself, you'll soon shut the fuck up up about crisis actors

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #978 on: June 27, 2017, 02:00:11 pm »
I hope Omar realises what he's viewing is disinformation and utter nonsense, surely the promotion of the the flat earth idea should put him off that and other channels.

Or alternatively get your arse down to Grenfell Tower and see it for yourself, you'll soon shut the fuck up up about crisis actors

Unfortunately it won't it'll just reinforce the crazy.

Have a "friend" on facebook who believes all manner of conspiracy theories. 9/11, Chemtrails, Vaccines and the list goes on. Absolute nutter.

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #979 on: June 27, 2017, 02:02:18 pm »

I wouldn't have banned him, just given him a little break.
And in short, I was afraid

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #980 on: June 27, 2017, 02:06:10 pm »

No mate - it's despicable shite. There are 'crisis actor' videos that show people who escaped and relatives of those who died with captions like 'crisis actor award'. It is fucking subhuman to treat people like that.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #981 on: June 27, 2017, 02:07:00 pm »

Tend to agree if that was his first offence of this kind. Now we can't engage him/her and get them to see these conspiracy sites/theories for what they are.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #982 on: June 27, 2017, 02:08:16 pm »
Tend to agree if that was his first offence of this kind. Now we can't engage him/her and get them to see these conspiracy sites/theories for what they are.

As if you can reason with people like that.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #983 on: June 27, 2017, 02:09:22 pm »

He's posted colossal shite many times before

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #984 on: June 27, 2017, 02:09:25 pm »

You're probably right - I didn't see the posts before they were deleted.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #985 on: June 27, 2017, 02:18:29 pm »

Once someone believes that shite they're beyond help. I tried on here a few years back - mostly focused on 9/11 - but when they lose a sense of reality and are willing to believe something so horrendous as the Grenfell Tower fire being faked it's a waste of time.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #986 on: June 27, 2017, 02:38:52 pm »
I cannot believe there are people that think it's just "another conspiracy."  :butt :butt :butt

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #987 on: June 27, 2017, 02:42:11 pm »
I cannot believe there are people that think it's just "another conspiracy."  :butt :butt :butt

I posted this eleven years ago:

Someone has to. It's one of my interests, particularly trying to understand what it is about these stories that are so enthralling to so many people. I worry about the general dumbing down and sensationalism that is represented by these people and am very suspicious about the agenda of people like Alex Jones. I grew up reading Pilger, Hersch, Paul Foot etc.. serious investigative journalists who expose particular crimes by particular people using clear unambiguous evidence. 

I also disagree with the argument that it's ok for people to represent the truth as a matter of opinion.

Of course it's mindless tripe, but if people believe it what else will they believe?

Sadly it's getting worse with more people relying on alternative media for their 'news'.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #988 on: June 27, 2017, 04:12:04 pm »

Sadly it's getting worse with more people relying on alternative media for their 'news'.

I agree, some of the stuff that I have seen on social media is mind boggling!!  Anyone can create "news" nowadays, and get it out to lots of people.

Pilger was / is a fantastic journalist, not many of them around anymore.  I grew up watching World In Action back in the 80s.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #989 on: June 27, 2017, 04:15:10 pm »

That's interesting Alan. Two of the journalists you mention have caught the conspiracy bug themselves. John Pilger is one. Seymour Hersch - spectacularly - is the other.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #990 on: June 27, 2017, 04:30:39 pm »
That's interesting Alan. Two of the journalists you mention have caught the conspiracy bug themselves. John Pilger is one. Seymour Hersch - spectacularly - is the other.

I thought you may have said that.  He's done a lot about the "War on Terror" recently, not conspiracy nonsense, just interesting to get a different perspective on things

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:33:17 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #991 on: June 27, 2017, 04:46:29 pm »
I thought you may have said that.  He's done a lot about the "War on Terror" recently, not conspiracy nonsense, just interesting to get a different perspective on things

His stuff on the Balkans is genocide-denying conspiracy nonsense. Wary of going into it, but since a mod was discussing Pilger, here's a good example of him being called out for his bullshit here https://storify.com/pauloCanning/oliver-kamm-vs-john-pilger

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #992 on: June 27, 2017, 05:07:13 pm »
His stuff on the Balkans is genocide-denying conspiracy nonsense. Wary of going into it, but since a mod was discussing Pilger, here's a good example of him being called out for his bullshit here https://storify.com/pauloCanning/oliver-kamm-vs-john-pilger

Interesting, however, one mistake doesn't discredit him totally.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:48:41 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #993 on: June 27, 2017, 05:16:01 pm »
We are now living in such dangerous times, where reported news is considered "fake" and conspiracy is treated as fact.

This entire page should be split off into a new topic, "how important are lies"?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #994 on: June 27, 2017, 05:17:40 pm »
You lads and all our emergency services are the very backbone of any society that has the temerity - or in the case of this present Tory mob, the bloody bare-faced cheek! - to call itself civilised. Great personal commitment and absolute valour when that brown stuff hits the spinning thing and the balloon goes up. Thanks a million to you all Albie.

I second that Johnno.
Over the years I have met many fire service people, socially and professionally, and have even had family in the service. The overwhelming impression I have gained from these contacts is one of of absolute professionalism, and dedication. I was told why by a retired officer. Every time there is a shout, they go to it not knowing what they will be up against, but they never back down. To do that they are trained thoroughly, and practice constantly. When they tackle a job, they are part of a team. The team depend on each other for their lives. That is no exaggeration, it is how it is. That is why it is so despicable when politicians of any shade look to denigrate these people, with bullshit canards about them having 4 jobs and retiring at 40. All because the want to 'save money'.
(As an aside. At Hillsborough, SYP and SYAS were there from the outset. But if you look through the statements of witnesses, it was only when the Fire Service arrived that any organised response took place, and leadership was shown.)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #995 on: June 27, 2017, 06:11:12 pm »
Interesting, however, one mistake doesn't discredit him totally.

It's rather more than one "mistake" (which he made systematically by the way). Pilger has said several times that 9/11 was probably an 'inside job' - that the Americans knew the attack was coming and deliberately let the planes hit their targets.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #996 on: June 27, 2017, 06:33:25 pm »
We are now living in such dangerous times, where reported news is considered "fake" and conspiracy is treated as fact.

This entire page should be split off into a new topic, "how important are lies"?

I imagine it's a basic issue of trust. People who come out with this stuff likely don't trust the government, politicians, news outlets, the police. So with that they create their own narrative because their trust levels are so low. It fuels a lot of the conspiracy theories in question, IMO.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #997 on: June 27, 2017, 06:38:22 pm »
It's rather more than one "mistake" (which he made systematically by the way). Pilger has said several times that 9/11 was probably an 'inside job' - that the Americans knew the attack was coming and deliberately let the planes hit their targets.

I have seen all his DVDs, including the ones on the "War on Terror."  I have his boxset. 

I could go on, but lets not derail the thread anymore.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #998 on: June 27, 2017, 06:44:46 pm »

I know. Interesting to read that back after ten years.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #999 on: June 27, 2017, 07:30:59 pm »
Strange that Scotland have said they haven't found much wrong with their cladding have they got different building regulations?
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.