Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 970687 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #6680 on: September 10, 2022, 04:35:53 pm »
They won’t sack him because they know that he’ll sort things out. Some journalists are talking about it as it gets them their 5 minutes of fame. Other fans are talking about it as they know that Klopp is world class. Some of our fans may be talking about it simply because they are pricks.

Klopp isn’t going anywhere.

We’ve had a very unfortunate run of injuries which is nobody’s fault. We haven’t refreshed the squad enough and so our midfield is not good enough to compete. Klopp will get the best out of the squad but he now needs help from the owners and to bring in more good players.
You've pretty much nailed it there. Klopp is world class. The best there is for me.

'Journalists' are doing what they love to do these days. Namely, create the news rather than report the news. They crave clicks and attention, and will spout any bollocks in order to get it. Many are little more than parasites.

Opposition are terrified of Klopp and even more terrified that we have him. They are just hoping to get a wave of opinion against him in order to disrupt us further. It's desperation on their part.

To be honest, I've not heard a single, Liverpool fan even mention Klopp being sacked. It's a preposterous notion. I, thankfully, don't have Twitter or Facebook though.

There's probably only one club in world football that wouldn't want him straight in as their own manager right now, and they are a political entity rather than a football club anyway.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6681 on: September 10, 2022, 04:38:49 pm »
The ones on Twitter always have Nigeria flags against their names as well.

No disrespect to the Zambians.

Not having Twitter and Facebook the worst ones I get to see are the ones that use that little comments box you see on foreign streams of our games.

I lose the will to live after about 30 seconds.  :rollseyes :rollseyes :odd :rollseyes :rollseyes
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6682 on: September 11, 2022, 12:30:33 am »
subsequent Van Dijk Quotes

"I like people who look at the positives..."

Quite a lot of folk here not on Big Virg's Christmas Card list, I see ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #6683 on: September 11, 2022, 12:54:49 am »
It’s funny listening to rival fans wanting Klopp gone, people like cundy calling for it

Do they know how transparent that is? It’s mental

Quick sack him before he sorts it 😂😂😂

Tits
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6684 on: September 11, 2022, 01:13:21 pm »
It’s funny listening to rival fans wanting Klopp gone, people like cundy calling for it

Tits

It's absolutely ridiculous.

They're saying it knowing full well it won't happen. The ironic thing is, if it did happen they'd all be slating the club for lacking class, lacking patience etc and it would be seen as another example of the fickle nature of modern football and modern life.

Whichever way the cookie crumbles, it gives these parasites leeching a living out of the game the opportunity to talk utter shite.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6685 on: September 11, 2022, 01:16:33 pm »
It's absolutely ridiculous.

They're saying it knowing full well it won't happen. The ironic thing is, if it did happen they'd all be slating the club for lacking class, lacking patience etc and it would be seen as another example of the fickle nature of modern football and modern life.

Whichever way the cookie crumbles, it gives these parasites leeching a living out of the game the opportunity to talk utter shite.

And utter shite lapped up by legions of morons.

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6686 on: September 11, 2022, 01:18:25 pm »

Tits

There is no better way of baiting fans of all football clubs than mentioning the name Klopp.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6687 on: September 11, 2022, 01:19:09 pm »
And utter shite lapped up by legions of morons.
Sadly true. 🫤

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6688 on: September 11, 2022, 01:35:17 pm »
Sadly true. 🫤

And some so called ‘supporters’ of this club.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #6689 on: September 11, 2022, 02:47:31 pm »
We're the 22nd most valuable sports team in the world, according to Forbes. Also the 4th most valuable football team. Worth $4.45 billion.

Red Sox are $3.9 billion.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2022/09/08/the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams-2022/?sh=1518846d385c

Have to think Klopp's had a big part to play in that
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6690 on: September 11, 2022, 03:04:37 pm »
World’s most valuable football clubs according to Forbes:

1: Real Madrid: $5.1Billion
2: FC Barcelona: $5 Billion
3: Manchester United: $4.6 Billion
4: Liverpool: $4.45 Billion
5. Bayern Munich: $4.28B
6. Manchester City: $4.25B
7. Paris Saint-Germain: $3.3B
8. Chelsea: $3.1B

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #6691 on: September 11, 2022, 03:10:11 pm »
Anyone who is hoping someone is going to come along and buy the club off FSG for that valuation and then plough hundreds of millions into the playing squad every summer is living in la-la land.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6692 on: September 11, 2022, 03:11:42 pm »
Well they could mate but then we'd become what we detest.  :P

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6693 on: September 11, 2022, 03:12:26 pm »
Anyone who is hoping someone is going to come along and buy the club off FSG for that valuation and then plough hundreds of millions into the playing squad every summer is living in la-la land.

Unless it’s a state or state entity looking to sport wash their image.

Maybe Gazprom post Russian defeat by Ukraine.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6694 on: September 11, 2022, 03:18:04 pm »

Well, yeah, there is that. But surely there can't be many more of those type of potential owners left.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6695 on: September 11, 2022, 03:29:14 pm »

FSG model is to sell a stake to strategic partners who can help the group grow

Lebron James / Springfield
Gerry Cardinale / Redbird

if the right partner was available they could raise funds if required, it’s not required though since they have the money and it remains to be see if the valuation is going to stay where it
is after this season

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #6696 on: September 11, 2022, 03:34:38 pm »
Well Norway does have an investment fund...
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6697 on: September 11, 2022, 03:42:52 pm »
I always laugh at these pricks that have these Klopp out shouts.

Who is supposed to replace him then? And it is always some 2-bit, shite manager not fit to clean Jurgen's glasses.

The name I've heard shouted, which shows you how poor the depth of option are, is Thomas Frank.

From rival fans (Cundy) and Twitter knobheads like, but yeah that's near enough the quality you are looking at
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 03:45:32 pm by Stockholm Syndrome »

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6698 on: September 11, 2022, 03:55:22 pm »
The name I've heard shouted, which shows you how poor the depth of option are, is Thomas Frank.

From rival fans (Cundy) and Twitter knobheads like, but yeah that's near enough the quality you are looking at

Why would we be even considering other managers?

Utter bullshit.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6699 on: September 11, 2022, 04:20:39 pm »

Yeah, I know that. I'm talking about those Liverpool 'fans' who want FSG to sell the club.

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
« Reply #6700 on: September 11, 2022, 04:28:21 pm »
Apart from FSG there was nobody willing to buy us off Hicks and Gillett for £300m so $4.45B we are stuck with them.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6701 on: September 11, 2022, 04:39:08 pm »
Why would we be even considering other managers?

Utter bullshit.

Not saying we are, we aren't at all. But when talking about people to replace Klopp, the Twitter freaks and the opposition fans have managers of the calibre of Frank as to who can replace him, the quality of bullshit they can make is that poor

Online StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
« Reply #6702 on: September 11, 2022, 04:58:55 pm »
You've pretty much nailed it there. Klopp is world class. The best there is for me.

I would just add to this idea that not only do I feel JK is world class in terms of football management, but he just seems world class in every other way as well.  He seems to represent the idea of LFC to a tee.  I love that he's a great coach and leader of football players, but he is a model of a good citizen as well. 

Maybe to some people all that matters is to win the most possible football matches and trophies as possible.  I get that that is important. 

But JK brings both the ability to compete on the pitch at the highest level while also being an individual we as fans can be proud to have as manager. 

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #6703 on: September 11, 2022, 05:02:05 pm »

if the right partner was available they could raise funds if required, it’s not required though since they have the money and it remains to be see if the valuation is going to stay where it
is after this season

don't worry about this, this is the Klopp thread anyway

back our manager, he is here

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #6704 on: September 11, 2022, 05:28:58 pm »
He goes, I go.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6705 on: September 11, 2022, 05:49:26 pm »

Maybe the UK government or King Charles should buy us. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6706 on: September 11, 2022, 05:57:42 pm »
Maybe the UK government or King Charles should buy us. ;D

Looking at those countries that have jumped on the F1 bandwagon as part of their sports washing program both Aberzaijan and Bahrain haven’t got a football club yet. And Kuwait haven’t even started so there’s hope yet.

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #6707 on: September 11, 2022, 06:01:59 pm »
The wort thing anybody can do is bring quotes from twats like Cundy onto RAWK. I've seen the graphics comparing our start with Chelsea's completely ignoring their results were influenced by the instability at the club and a new owner wanting to stamp his authority on the club.

Simply, the headlines that would otherwise have been reserved for Utd have gone to us and Chelsea. It's just a game the papers and pundits like to play.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #6708 on: September 11, 2022, 06:46:18 pm »
We can blame owners, spending, not buying a midfielder etc but the last few games we lost is not due to those reasons. Forget the results, we have played better when we had a worse team in 16-17 and 17-18. The performance of the current set of players is to blame and that’s on the football side of things not the business aspects or transfer aspects. Could we have put out a better team? Of course yes, we soend more we get better players. That doesn’t translate to a better performance always. So let’s look at what we have as a team as of now. I don’t think owner’s ability to spend has any bearing on the performances we saw. The team should have performed better.

I am also confident that Klopp understands football better than any of us. So he will find solutions to this. The performance issue is squarely on the players and coaches. They need to find solutions. Given the levels we have seen the team perform, I am more surprised at the performance or maybe taken aback at the lack of effort. I think the break will do all of us good, Players and fans alike. It’s possible we tried some tweaks in our plays which has backfired. Klopp and the coaches deserve that leeway to experiment. Worst case we lose the league. I am sure we will fix our issue by the next CL match. I am confident we will return to more acceptable levels of performance to qualify the group.

We can start blaming the owners for the next transfer window again, it’s fun to read but frankly they haven’t done too badly so far. We don’t have a arab sheikh or a mafia boss but that’s fine with me. We have a new stadium with 60k capacity, not bad as we were looking at going into administration as a club 10 years back. We are stable, good income, great infrastructure in place, football operations are enviable. Those are the facts. Al may spin up many theories but compared to the top 10 teams we are doing pretty good. The last 6 games has nothing to do with owners. Even if thiago was dancing a tango at Napoli, we might well have ended with similar results as almost everyone else was below par. If we have to look at conspiracy theories, I suggest we investigate who is spiking our asthma sprays with marijuana as players  look spaced out.

Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6709 on: September 11, 2022, 07:07:41 pm »
I would just add to this idea that not only do I feel JK is world class in terms of football management, but he just seems world class in every other way as well.  He seems to represent the idea of LFC to a tee.  I love that he's a great coach and leader of football players, but he is a model of a good citizen as well. 

Maybe to some people all that matters is to win the most possible football matches and trophies as possible.  I get that that is important. 

But JK brings both the ability to compete on the pitch at the highest level while also being an individual we as fans can be proud to have as manager.
I couldn't agree more.

He's the complete article. Clough and Ferguson were great managers, but quite repugnant as people. I'm sure there are other examples too. But Klopp has it all. He's an elite football manager, but also a top class human being too. Fantastic with people. Humble and respectful. Honest and self aware.

The man fits this club like a glove. I'd go to war with this man. You'd have his back, because you know damn well he'll have yours too.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6710 on: September 11, 2022, 07:16:39 pm »
Though so far the state owners have only bought clubs for peanuts and then ploughed money in. I don't think a regime has yet paid anything like the amounts FSG would want. Which is a good thing.

The Norwegians are cool, but the reason they have such a healthy sovereign wealth fund is that they don't blow it on dumbass money-drain purchases like PL football clubs ;)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #6711 on: September 11, 2022, 07:17:47 pm »
The Oil money. Funnily enough, the British offshore oil business was worth about the same, having estimates of similar amounts of resources to it. Margaret Thatcher very kindly sold ours for us to her husbands mates. All these decades on, it's interesting to compare the state pensions of the two countries, around £18k for them, £7376 here. despite us having way more other resources, seems like nationalising the oil revenues was quite sensible.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6712 on: September 11, 2022, 07:18:17 pm »

Yep. He's everything I want in a football manager and a human being. Even if we were relegated I'd still want him as manager.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6713 on: September 12, 2022, 12:07:40 pm »
Though so far the state owners have only bought clubs for peanuts and then ploughed money in. I don't think a regime has yet paid anything like the amounts FSG would want. Which is a good thing.
The Norwegians are cool, but the reason they have such a healthy sovereign wealth fund is that they don't blow it on dumbass money-drain purchases like PL football clubs ;)

Nail on head.
Said this a while ago but people who don't look beyond the money should be asking themselves why the Norwegians don't feel the need to "invest" in football.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6714 on: September 12, 2022, 02:30:41 pm »
Nail on head.
Said this a while ago but people who don't look beyond the money should be asking themselves why the Norwegians don't feel the need to "invest" in football.

I mean they could not even if they wanted to. That wealth fund is not managed by some singular entity like an Emir or sheik and Norway has no need for these dick measuring exercises of the likes of Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Qatar.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6715 on: September 12, 2022, 02:46:21 pm »
I mean they could not even if they wanted to. That wealth fund is not managed by some singular entity like an Emir or sheik and Norway has no need for these dick measuring exercises of the likes of Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Qatar.
I understand that. But as you said it's the fact there's no need for them to do it that's the key thing.

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6716 on: September 12, 2022, 02:55:24 pm »
Klopp and sack should never be mentioned in the same sentence, like seriously.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6717 on: September 12, 2022, 03:39:51 pm »
Klopp bought a sack of potatoes yesterday at the local market.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #6718 on: September 12, 2022, 05:14:52 pm »
Surely great big balls in Klopp's sack...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6719 on: September 12, 2022, 05:44:42 pm »
Klopp and sack should never be mentioned in the same sentence, like seriously.
I find it hard to believe that its a thing.

Modern sport, journalism, and just modern journalism in general, is disgusting. Fuckin sickens me.