Author Topic: One Man's Mission to X $44 billion Goodbye  (Read 69917 times)

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Re: One Man's Mission to X $44 billion Goodbye
« Reply #960 on: April 16, 2024, 11:34:14 pm »
Employees $200M
Materials $150M
Rent $800M
CEO bonus and stock options $3,600M
Utility $150M
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my company is dying
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #961 on: April 17, 2024, 02:48:38 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/apr/17/elon-musk-tesla-pay

Musk devotees on the board still want Musk to be paid $56B after the Dealware court rejects the pay award as 'unfathomable'.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #962 on: April 17, 2024, 06:19:31 pm »
Musk’s obsession with creating worker robots doesn’t seem to chime with his dislike of layoffs. A cynic might think mass layoffs and robotisation are his end goal…

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #963 on: April 19, 2024, 12:44:33 pm »
Musk’s obsession with creating worker robots doesn’t seem to chime with his dislike of layoffs. A cynic might think mass layoffs and robotisation are his end goal…
He's the embodiment of why so many people are nervous about AI and robotics.  It's not so much the enslavement of the human race by robots - although I wouldn't put it past Musk to fire the person responsible for the line of code that stops robots harming humans - but rather the enslavement of the human race by billionaires.

Each time there's a crossroads where advances in automation increase productivity and lower employee workloads they are taking the path that funnels more money to the top.  The natural conclusion will be that you're either one of the few sitting at the top of this pile or you're one of the many fighting over an ever decreasing slice of the pie.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #964 on: April 19, 2024, 01:38:44 pm »
Once again their advertising is bizarre.

After being offered a hummingbird feeder on a regular basis I am now being offered cheap Hijabs. I have nothing against humans, but how poor is their ad targeting??!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #965 on: April 19, 2024, 02:55:16 pm »
Once again their advertising is bizarre.

After being offered a hummingbird feeder on a regular basis I am now being offered cheap Hijabs. I have nothing against humans, but how poor is their ad targeting??!
...but not as good as robots, ay?
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #966 on: April 19, 2024, 03:22:16 pm »
Ok bollocks, hijabs

Bloody phone predictive text
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #967 on: April 20, 2024, 06:30:09 am »
They should just lock up whatever Australian based senior management they can. Fines mean nothing to these clowns.

Elon Musk and his social media company X have vowed to fight orders by Australia’s online watchdog to remove content related to alleged Sydney church stabbing attack.

On Tuesday, eSafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant said social media giants X, formerly Twitter, and Facebook parent company Meta would be issued a notice of removal.

The notice relates to content depicting “gratuitous or offensive violence with a high degree of impact or detail” following the alleged stabbing of Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel.

In a tweet early Saturday local time, Elon Musk, who purchased Twitter in April 2022, claimed “The Australian censorship commissar is demanding *global* content bans”.

Faced with fines it failed to comply with the order, X’s global government affair’s team claimed posts it had been ordered to remove did not violate its rules on violent speech.

In a statement, which was shared by Musk, the social media giant said “recent attacks in Australia are a horrific assault on free society” but vowed to fight the removal notice.

“The Australian eSafety Commissioner ordered X to remove certain posts in Australia that publicly commented on the recent attack against a Christian Bishop,” X said.

“X believes that eSafety’s order was not within the scope of Australian law and we complied with the directive pending a legal challenge.

“X has now received a demand from the eSafety Commissioner that X globally withhold these posts or face a daily fine of $785,000.”

The company described the alleged stabbing of the Assyrian church leader as “a tragic event” and said it did “not allow people to praise it or call for further violence”.

“There is a public conversation happening about the event, on X and across Australia, as is often the case when events of major public concern occur,” X said.

“While X respects the right of a country to enforce its laws within its jurisdiction, the Commissioner does not have the authority to dictate what content users can see globally. “We will robustly challenge this unlawful and dangerous approach in court.

“Global take-down orders go against the very principles of a free and open internet and threaten free speech everywhere.”

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/censorship-commissioner-musk-blasts-governments-sydney-church-stabbing-order/news-story/38793c584e8e50801959778cba2e3c13
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #968 on: April 20, 2024, 03:56:07 pm »
They want the freedom to spread all the conspiracy & other evil shit that they like, all in the age where 1 tweet can wipe billions off of a companies worth or cause a mob to commit murder.

Twatter is also owned by Saudi Arabia.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #969 on: April 21, 2024, 02:15:43 am »

;D

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #970 on: April 21, 2024, 03:07:32 pm »
Speaking of cybertrucks, they've had to recall all of them because the trim on the accelerator pedal can become unstuck and forces the accelerator to get wedged on full throttle.

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #971 on: Yesterday at 07:38:05 am »
Speaking of cybertrucks, they've had to recall all of them because the trim on the accelerator pedal can become unstuck and forces the accelerator to get wedged on full throttle.

Imagine having 825hp underneath your pedal and having that happen to you.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #972 on: Yesterday at 10:06:52 am »

The build quality on all Tesla's is abysmal.

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #973 on: Yesterday at 10:24:05 am »
It makes you worry for the rest of the car if they're not following the rule of designing out single points of catastrophic failure in a bit of footwell trim. Like the brown M&Ms trick, if the small stuff isn't taken care of then the big stuff is concerning.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #974 on: Yesterday at 11:32:32 am »

:o

The whole thing looks like a prop from the original Star Trek series.  I think my kids would dismantle it from the inside out on one long journey.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #975 on: Yesterday at 12:36:58 pm »
I though some here would be interested the Thunderf00t Youtube channel. It is dedicated to busting bollocks tech. For readily understandable reasons, the channel has moved much of its attention - all diatribes - to Musk over the past year or two.

https://www.youtube.com/@Thunderf00t/videos

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #976 on: Yesterday at 04:42:02 pm »

This must be how my pants feel
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #977 on: Yesterday at 05:40:26 pm »
Fake alloy pedals  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #978 on: Yesterday at 10:24:29 pm »
Fake alloy pedals  ;D

For her fake Chinese rubber plant

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #979 on: Today at 08:42:51 am »
Latest figures shows that he’s put democrats off buying Teslas. They used to make up 40% of people who bought them. It’s now 15%. Part explains their big sales drop. Who’d have thought MAGA cap-wearing, anti-woke climate deniers weren’t the main EV buyers.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #980 on: Today at 09:03:06 am »
Latest figures shows that he’s put democrats off buying Teslas. They used to make up 40% of people who bought them. It’s now 15%. Part explains their big sales drop. Who’d have thought MAGA cap-wearing, anti-woke climate deniers weren’t the main EV buyers.

"I bought this before I found out Musk was a dick" seems to be a popular bumper sticker amongst the existing owners.

It's funny, he seemed to be selling himself as the saviour of the left not that long ago, but he found that the left don't easily let scummy behaviour slide (to a fault at times) whereas the right can be quite easy to please. I doubt the owners of other car companies that sell EV's are any better, but the fact that they're not parading their awful personalities on twitter puts them at a big advantage.

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #981 on: Today at 09:30:41 am »
The winners in America have been the pesky foreigners, mainly Mercedes and Hyundai. It was always inevitable that Tesla would lose market share as other manufacturers caught up with their tech, but Musk has made things significantly worse. He’s confused customers and fanbois.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #982 on: Today at 09:45:12 am »
The winners in America have been the pesky foreigners, mainly Mercedes and Hyundai. It was always inevitable that Tesla would lose market share as other manufacturers caught up with their tech, but Musk has made things significantly worse. He’s confused customers and fanbois.

It's really odd that that haven't really evolved either though, other than a new bumper and some trim was it? The cars look sooooooooo dated now

Oh and the Genius Yoke idea