Author Topic: Kingdom  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Kingdom
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:07:49 pm »
Anyone watching this?

Absolutely love it so far. Just finished Season 1 and can’t wait to start 2

Some of it reminds me of LOTR storyline with Wormtongue and King Theoden in how Lord Cho Hak-Ju of the Haewon Cho Clan has manipulated his way to the top and is pretty much controlling everything

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 01:00:27 pm »
Finished it a few days ago, such a good show.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 01:45:07 pm »
On episode 4. Really enjoying it, however, I wanted to download the series, she said she would watch it with me and wanted to use Netflix, WHICH IS FUCKING DUBBED!

Its like that police academy scene.

Anyway, enjoying it, but we are downloading the rest from now on, which gives me two positives, a) no dubbing and b) she won't watch it now. 8)

Zombie dawn of the dead meets Ran. Whats not to like.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 02:50:40 pm »
Aw man I thought you guys were talking about the MMA show.

Watch the MMA show too! It's way better than real life MMA!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 05:39:59 pm »
Haha J, boss isn’t it. Everything about it’s smart as fuck. The soundtracks superb. The actors are all ace and there’s just that lil bit of comedy In it between the Crown Prince and his Guard and a few other characters like the shithouse Governor that reminds me of Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan and their chemistry.

Spoiler
Really surprised by it. Knew about the plague but didn’t expect what happened. Think if it carries on in the same vein it’ll probably end up being by fave show ever.
[close]

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 05:48:14 pm »
On episode 4. Really enjoying it, however, I wanted to download the series, she said she would watch it with me and wanted to use Netflix, WHICH IS FUCKING DUBBED!

Its like that police academy scene.

Anyway, enjoying it, but we are downloading the rest from now on, which gives me two positives, a) no dubbing and b) she won't watch it now. 8)

Zombie dawn of the dead meets Ran. Whats not to like.

You can switch it to original korean with English subs, do it on one episode and it saves your settings for the rest 👍

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 07:09:52 pm »
You can switch it to original korean with English subs, do it on one episode and it saves your settings for the rest 👍

Good to hear, based on the recs in this thread, was interested, but not with horrid English dubs.

Assuming the switch works here stateside, which I admit might not be a safe assumption...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 07:14:33 pm »
Good to hear, based on the recs in this thread, was interested, but not with horrid English dubs.

Assuming the switch works here stateside, which I admit might not be a safe assumption...

I’d imagine you can, it’s on the netflix menu before you click on play episode, under audio and subtitles (shocking, i know! ;D)

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 07:39:09 pm »
Not heard of this so ta I will get on it tomorrow [emoji106]

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 08:05:55 pm »
I’d imagine you can, it’s on the netflix menu before you click on play episode, under audio and subtitles (shocking, i know! ;D)

Success...

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 08:47:26 pm »
Haha J, boss isn’t it. Everything about it’s smart as fuck. The soundtracks superb. The actors are all ace and there’s just that lil bit of comedy In it between the Crown Prince and his Guard and a few other characters like the shithouse Governor that reminds me of Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan and their chemistry.

Spoiler
Really surprised by it. Knew about the plague but didn’t expect what happened. Think if it carries on in the same vein it’ll probably end up being by fave show ever.
[close]

Yep, loving it P. Something about Asian movies that a pause in the dialogue, seems that so much more. Anyway, my only gripe, is why do Asian movies do incompetently bad shithouses, so well. :P

Love the eeriness around the king, they're probably my favourite scenes and you do find your heart starting to race when they're getting legged and as for the the queen.....I well would! ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2020, 10:40:14 am »
It's brilliant. I was so impressed with the first one but the second got even better. No stretching the plot, high production values with some great photography and the zombies genuinely threatening. Wash The Walking Dead stench off and watch this gem.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2020, 02:43:07 pm »
No stretching the plot
This above anything is what makes it so good.

Can’t praise this show enough. I watched the first two episodes of season 2 last night and was paying more attention to the soundtrack. Christ,it’s gorgeous. Dead dark and macabre. Suits it down to a tee. It really is a fucking brilliant show from top to bottom

Just the little sounds and that. Lil breaths and whispers etc just adds to everything that’s already great about it

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2020, 02:46:43 pm »
Yep, loving it P. Something about Asian movies that a pause in the dialogue, seems that so much more. Anyway, my only gripe, is why do Asian movies do incompetently bad shithouses, so well. :P

Love the eeriness around the king, they're probably my favourite scenes and you do find your heart starting to race when they're getting legged and as for the the queen.....I well would! ;D
haha they do don’t they.(Shithouses) Defo right about the anxiety when they’re legging it. Not had that feeling since Evil Dead.

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14 on: April 9, 2020, 04:40:19 pm »
Just finished the show and I loved it.

The lighting and cinematography were perfect. The setting, the acting and the pacing were top notch. The ice scene in the final episode of season 2 was just gorgeous. So much more compelling than the mess D&D made with GOT.
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2020, 07:46:59 pm »
Came across this Saturday night , a real hidden gem . The storyline just doesn't give you a moments rest .
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 01:32:29 pm »
Fucking love it, the scene at the start of episode 4 in first season where they're being chased into the fort was immense. The zombies are genuinely terrifying.

Offline JongWK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2020, 03:47:29 pm »
Excellent show, can't wait for Season 3.  8)
"I look at him doing all sorts of crazy shit and mostly I burst out laughing at his insane genius.
I mean, if his first reaction to a ball bouncing in front of him 40 yards from goal is 'I'm going to whack this into the net from here', you just have to laugh at the sheer improbability of it all."
~~Ray K, on Luis Suarez (Liverpool 5 - Norwich 1)

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2020, 05:01:54 pm »

So did I that's why I came in, very disappointed haha.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2020, 05:02:52 am »
Finished second season last night, anyone know who the woman at the end was?

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2020, 11:08:20 am »
Finished second season last night, anyone know who the woman at the end was?

Spoiler
Think it's the mother of the child who the mad daughter kidnapped. The wife of Crown Prince's right hand who's now deid
[close]

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2020, 11:25:53 am »
Spoiler
Think it's the mother of the child who the mad daughter kidnapped. The wife of Crown Prince's right hand who's now deid
[close]
Different actress altogether mate

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2020, 03:36:36 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Was thinking that but as Capon says different actress so new character obviously then.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2020, 10:27:47 pm »
Spoiler
Imo the mysterious woman is a good guy. Dont think its the person theyre looking for but someone whos also looking for the plant seller
[close]

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2020, 11:50:30 am »
Different actress altogether mate

Yeah, you're right. Thought there was resemblance when I watched (now that I went back and checked there isn't  ;D ) it and she would be out for revenge and all.

Wondering if the next series will be the last. This genre is better suited with few seasons imo.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2020, 05:21:42 pm »
Yeah, you're right. Thought there was resemblance when I watched (now that I went back and checked there isn't  ;D ) it and she would be out for revenge and all.

Wondering if the next series will be the last. This genre is better suited with few seasons imo.
Think with the 6 episodes per season and, it it not being diluted it could go on for a few more. This plant seller story could last a few seasons then the king born with the disease storyline could be done which could inturn bring the rightful king back to the throne having saved the country,or not ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2020, 11:48:01 pm »
Just got around to watching this. What a brilliant show. Hope there's a season 3.

Offline Razors Razor

• Sworn enemy of Occam's Occam.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2020, 03:43:36 am »

Me too. Boss prog that. Gutted it got cancelled. Proper cliff hanger in the last episode if i think on correctly.

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2020, 08:48:52 am »
Just got around to watching this. What a brilliant show. Hope there's a season 3.
A hidden gem really. Loved that there wasn't just one element to the show. Politics, drama, action and horror.
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2020, 01:14:59 pm »
Me too. Boss prog that. Gutted it got cancelled. Proper cliff hanger in the last episode if i think on correctly.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't been cancelled mate. There was that other show named "Kingdom" about the trashy family of fighters starring that trashbag Frank Grillo and the one pencilheaded Jonas (please ignore the editorial nature of this comment  :P ) and that was cancelled a few years ago, but the Korean one is still greenlit for the future as far as I can tell from searching. Which is good, because I love it.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2020, 04:52:00 pm »
I'm pretty sure it hasn't been cancelled mate. There was that other show named "Kingdom" about the trashy family of fighters starring that trashbag Frank Grillo and the one pencilheaded Jonas (please ignore the editorial nature of this comment  :P ) and that was cancelled a few years ago, but the Korean one is still greenlit for the future as far as I can tell from searching. Which is good, because I love it.

We were talking about the good one that was cancelled, not the Korean one. Sorry for the confusion
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2020, 05:36:32 pm »

Are they not both finely-honed pencil-heads?

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2020, 05:43:37 pm »
Are they not both finely-honed pencil-heads?

There are three of them, like a set  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2020, 06:00:02 pm »
We were talking about the good one that was cancelled, not the Korean one. Sorry for the confusion

We don't have to worry about the Korean one getting cancelled before the story ends,it's massive everywhere.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2020, 06:05:47 pm »

We don't have to worry about the Korean one getting cancelled before the story ends,it's massive everywhere.

Like McNasty's

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2020, 06:09:11 pm »
Like McNasty's

Only less addictive and more filling.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2020, 06:11:30 pm »
Anybody know when it’s back?

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2020, 12:40:34 pm »
Anybody know when it’s back?

I don't think it got a jump on the virus, like "Succession" and a few others apparently did, so it's TBD as far as I can tell. We're waiting on the bastard Corona. I'm pretty sure that other "Kingdom," the trashy one, caused this pandemic. It was really greasy.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2020, 01:27:41 pm »
I don't think it got a jump on the virus, like "Succession" and a few others apparently did, so it's TBD as far as I can tell. We're waiting on the bastard Corona. I'm pretty sure that other "Kingdom," the trashy one, caused this pandemic. It was really greasy.

Would be next year if they are able to follow previous scheduling.

Offline Razors Razor

• Sworn enemy of Occam's Occam.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2020, 03:16:42 am »

Thats the one with the Jonas lad. Good little series.