Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3455102 times)

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #58280 on: June 26, 2021, 10:05:03 am »
I just went along to a vaccine site as part of the "Big Covid-19 vaccination weekend" and had my second jab.  I'm not saying this to show off but I am very happy  ;D

The minimum gap between first and second vaccines was only 21 days so if anyone is in that window of being between 3 and 12 weeks since their first vaccine then probably worth checking out sites in your area.  The rules may be different if you're not in a Delta hot-spot so probably worth checking before you start queuing up.

Heya. Where did you get that info from as the website says you have to wait 8 weeks: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #58281 on: June 26, 2021, 10:10:04 am »
I’d be interested in what people think about the delta deaths vs vaccine figures released on ITV news last night -

117 deaths of which :

44 were unvaccinated
23 had received a single dose
50 were fully vaccinated
All we’re over the age of 50

Is the rationale for this that vaccine or no vaccine, generally speaking the older you are, the higher risk you are and therefore you’d still expect t to see relatively high (comparatively) death figures in those with 2 jabs as they are the ones who are typically older (as older people are offered the vaccines sooner?)

The report was fairly sparse, and it did say that health officials are confident that the vaccines are reducing severe illness and death but nevertheless presumably you’d hope to see the ratio of deaths/vaccine to be lower?

I’m not always the best at analysing numerical data, hence hoping that some in here are and can point me in the right direction!

For reference this is the report, there’s a video link within if you want to watch it:

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-06-25/covid-delta-variant-the-top-20-hotspots-in-england

Its pretty much what you would expect to see if the vaccines were working well, the at-risk groups are all heavily vaccinated, but the vaccines obviously don't have 100% effectiveness, so there is still a heavy skew towards deaths in older people or those with underlying conditions, but the vaccine is weakening that link significantly.

The big evidence that vaccines are reducing deaths of course is just looking at the overall death rate now as a proportion of cases, which is far lower than it was in the earlier stages of the pandemic as the vaccines do their thing!

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58282 on: June 26, 2021, 10:13:43 am »
Two of my colleagues have been off sick this week. Both vaccinated. One tested positive and the other didn't. That one could've had something else of course and we will likely see some respiratory viruses re emerge but she's lost taste and smell which are a bit unusual for bog standard viruses, but not unheard of. Interesting times. Suspect some will simply be more susceptible than others. Time will tell.
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58283 on: June 26, 2021, 10:18:25 am »
Heya. Where did you get that info from as the website says you have to wait 8 weeks: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

Hi mate.

The reference to 8 weeks is from the current UK vaccine delivery programme, so that's just setting out the current logistics about delivering those doses.

Whereas the 3 weeks for Pfizer referenced is the minimum interval required based on current evidence (as set out in advice to health professionals administering doses, in what's known as the Green Book).

No need to spend any time reading it, but the source of this is here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-the-green-book-chapter-14a
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 10:22:37 am by Classycara »

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58284 on: June 26, 2021, 10:19:53 am »
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-panel-review-heart-inflammation-cases-after-pfizer-moderna-vaccines-2021-06-23/

FDA are moving to add risks of heart inflammation in young people to their Pfizer and Moderna fact sheets after taking a 2nd dose. Represents a small number atm and the benefits outweigh the risks but interesting move nonetheless.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 10:22:29 am by Studgotelli »

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58285 on: June 26, 2021, 10:20:47 am »
Its pretty much what you would expect to see if the vaccines were working well, the at-risk groups are all heavily vaccinated, but the vaccines obviously don't have 100% effectiveness, so there is still a heavy skew towards deaths in older people or those with underlying conditions, but the vaccine is weakening that link significantly.

The big evidence that vaccines are reducing deaths of course is just looking at the overall death rate now as a proportion of cases, which is far lower than it was in the earlier stages of the pandemic as the vaccines do their thing!

Thanks, that’s reassuring!

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
« Reply #58286 on: June 26, 2021, 10:21:29 am »
Hi mate.

The reference to 8 weeks is from the current UK vaccine delivery programme, the 3 weeks for Pfizer reference is the minimum interval required based on current evidence (as set out in advice to health professionals administering doses, in what's known as the Green Book).

No need to spend any time reading it, but the source of this is here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-the-green-book-chapter-14a

Thanks mate. I just didn’t want to go to a walk in centre and they refuse to give me the second vaccine (I had Pfizer on 21st May).

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #58287 on: June 26, 2021, 10:53:00 am »
Two of my colleagues have been off sick this week. Both vaccinated. One tested positive and the other didn't. That one could've had something else of course and we will likely see some respiratory viruses re emerge but she's lost taste and smell which are a bit unusual for bog standard viruses, but not unheard of. Interesting times. Suspect some will simply be more susceptible than others. Time will tell.
Weird that they haven’t got tested if they’ve lost their sense of taste and smell.

Vaccination doesn’t stop all cases of course, but it makes a huge difference to the number and severity.

If we weren’t so highly vaccinated, this wave of delta variant would be far far worse than last March.  It’s potentially much much more deadly.

As it is, the vaccination seems to have got the mortality rates down to flu levels.

If the next two weeks shows continued small numbers of hospitalisations and deaths, surely there’s a  good argument to progress with stage 4 of opening up?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #58288 on: June 26, 2021, 10:53:10 am »
Thanks mate. I just didn’t want to go to a walk in centre and they refuse to give me the second vaccine (I had Pfizer on 21st May).

Don't go to the Saracens Stadium, we won't give the vaccine to anyone less than 8 weeks here. So 1st of May or before then for second doses.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58289 on: June 26, 2021, 10:59:26 am »
Weird that they haven’t got tested if they’ve lost their sense of taste and smell.

One tested positive and one (with loss of taste/smell) negative

I'm sure we will open up next month and probably some measures like masks will be in places. I also think there's no doubt that the govt continual poor handling of the pandemic will mean people will suffer from covid unnecessarily because the numbers are so high. For the majority it won't be death but it'll still be significant for some. What happens as we get to winter and we start to reach 12 months after the vaccine is anyone's guess
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58290 on: June 26, 2021, 11:02:33 am »
One tested positive and one (with loss of taste/smell) negative

I'm sure we will open up next month and probably some measures like masks will be in places. I also think there's no doubt that the govt continual poor handling of the pandemic will mean people will suffer from covid unnecessarily because the numbers are so high. For the majority it won't be death but it'll still be significant for some. What happens as we get to winter and we start to reach 12 months after the vaccine is anyone's guess
Yes, that’s an imponderable. 

How long will the vaccines last?  A lifetime, a year?
Sounds like the over 60s will get an autumn booster anyway though, so that should be sound.

My biggest worry now is getting kids vaccinated.  We can’t keep sending kids home all the time. It’s really damaging them. 

I was of the opinion we opened up too soon and that giving it three weeks or so more would have had a really impact  of getting case numbers low.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58291 on: June 26, 2021, 11:44:46 am »
Lots of talk of cancel culture..

But Clapton is a bigoted racist antivaxer yet keeps going.

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/eric-clapton-racist-outburst/

Big fan of Enoch Powell.. genuinely

the anti-vax to red-pilled to facist bigot pipeline is very real (and that includes POC in my experience)
YNWA.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58292 on: June 26, 2021, 11:45:53 am »
I've been "not right" since the first jab. Won't go into too much detail but the first period I had after getting it made me throw up with pain, and whilst I've been bad before it was by far the worst I've ever had. The other one after that wasn't much better, over a week late and agony again.

Eeek, hope it gets better very soon.
YNWA.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58293 on: June 26, 2021, 11:48:15 am »
I just went along to a vaccine site as part of the "Big Covid-19 vaccination weekend" and had my second jab.  I'm not saying this to show off but I am very happy  ;D

The minimum gap between first and second vaccines was only 21 days so if anyone is in that window of being between 3 and 12 weeks since their first vaccine then probably worth checking out sites in your area.  The rules may be different if you're not in a Delta hot-spot so probably worth checking before you start queuing up.

What vaccine?

I helped out at Wimbledon Centre Court yesterday and we pretty much denied anyone a walk-in second jab of AZ unless they were close to their 8 weeks (unless they had an urgent situation or flight booked for the next day or something). Maybe not worth people doing a trip unless it's in a convenient location!
YNWA.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58294 on: June 26, 2021, 11:58:11 am »
the anti-vax to red-pilled to facist bigot pipeline is very real (and that includes POC in my experience)
Why wouldn’t it? People are people, no matter what their back grounds, ethnicity or skin colour.
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58295 on: June 26, 2021, 12:03:36 pm »
I'm not a fan of Clapton or have followed his career in any way, but from what I've known about him I never would have thought that he'd be such a c*nt. It's a bit as if someone discovered old footage of Mother Teresa eating chips and telling a kid asking for one "Piss off, I'm starving".

It’s not entirely good news on the mother Teresa front either  I’m afraid.
haha yeah beat me to it. dont want to shock you stoa mate, but she was a complete scumbag
Beat me to it too. :) For some background, stoa:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa

Mother Teresa was beyond disgusting and vile.

Edit: Oops. I see that I am way behind on this thread.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58296 on: June 26, 2021, 12:12:54 pm »
Maybe not, but she was no saint either.
Mother Teresa is, quite literally and officially, 'a saint' according to Pope Francis - beatified in 2015. ::)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #58297 on: June 26, 2021, 12:16:25 pm »
Mother Teresa is, quite literally and officially, 'a saint' according to Pope Francis - beatified in 2015. ::)
I think he meant she was shite at diving headers.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58298 on: June 26, 2021, 12:24:49 pm »
What vaccine?

I helped out at Wimbledon Centre Court yesterday and we pretty much denied anyone a walk-in second jab of AZ unless they were close to their 8 weeks (unless they had an urgent situation or flight booked for the next day or something). Maybe not worth people doing a trip unless it's in a convenient location!

That 21 days was in reference to Pfizer

As you say, Az/Oxford ideally shouldn't be given to anyone prior to 8 weeks except in exceptional circumstances.

I'm going to quote the section on dosage schedule from the Green Book for health professionals I posted earlier, just for the sake of clarity (with the source at the bottom). Ignore the dosage volumes obviously, those are irrelevant to us

Dosing and schedule
Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2
The dose of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is 30µg contained in 0.3ml of the diluted vaccine. After dilution each multidose vial can be used to deliver five or six doses of 0.3ml.
The vaccine should be administered in two doses, a minimum of 21 days apart.

AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
The dose of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is 0.5ml.
Based on good evidence of higher clinical protection, JCVI currently recommend that, ideally, an eight week minimum interval should be observed for this vaccine. An interval of 28 days may be observed when rapid protection is required (for example for those about
to receive immunosuppressive treatment).

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
The dose of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is 0.5ml.
The vaccine should be administered in two doses, a minimum of 28 days apart

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #58299 on: June 26, 2021, 12:33:06 pm »
Ignore the Green Book as it doesn't reflect the recommendation from the JCVI.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58300 on: June 26, 2021, 01:03:10 pm »
Why wouldn’t it? People are people, no matter what their back grounds, ethnicity or skin colour.

I think a lot of my Asian and Black friends that are into conspiracies often have a blindspot for the 'link' with white supremacy many of these circles have.

Even when I was 17 I would've believed a lot of random conspiracies too. But it's often more down to being disenfranchised or anti-establishment as are a fair amount of my community.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 01:13:30 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Rahul21

• Anny Roader
« Reply #58301 on: June 26, 2021, 01:06:14 pm »
Yeah I went to a walk in centre and they wouldn’t do it before 8 weeks, even for Pfizer.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #58302 on: June 26, 2021, 01:32:22 pm »
I see it's 'a day out in London to protest against a virus and vaccines' day again.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #58303 on: June 26, 2021, 02:28:23 pm »
Thanks for this mate, got my 2nd pfizer in London yesterday after only 4 weeks.

Where did you go for yours?

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58304 on: June 26, 2021, 03:09:09 pm »
Got my second shot of Pfizer here in Aus - 3 weeks apart. 

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #58305 on: June 26, 2021, 03:42:52 pm »
Seeing more and more dickheads in pubs, on trains, on buses and in shops without masks

No doubt they all come out with "URGhh... Urve gut uh conditoun..."

My arse.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #58306 on: June 26, 2021, 03:49:09 pm »
Can I just walk up and get my 2nd jab without booking in before 8 weeks after my first?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #58307 on: June 26, 2021, 03:52:03 pm »
Seeing more and more dickheads in pubs, on trains, on buses and in shops without masks

No doubt they all come out with "URGhh... Urve gut uh conditoun..."

My arse.
I know exactly what you mean - we were in London a fortnight ago to see our daughter. On the train coming back home there was a group of foul-mouthed Engerland fans in our carriage, no masks and boozed up to the gills. When one of them walked past us to go the bogs, I said '...do you mind wearing a mask please, when moving around.' His reply was....'I'm exempt...and so are all my mates....'   :wanker

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58308 on: June 26, 2021, 04:03:51 pm »
Yes, that’s an imponderable. 

How long will the vaccines last?  A lifetime, a year?
Sounds like the over 60s will get an autumn booster anyway though, so that should be sound.

My biggest worry now is getting kids vaccinated.  We can’t keep sending kids home all the time. It’s really damaging them. 

I was of the opinion we opened up too soon and that giving it three weeks or so more would have had a really impact  of getting case numbers low.

Think we should get the kids vaccinated before end of term. It'll be a lot easier logistically to do it in school. Also they'll then have at least some sort of protection before going away or visiting lots of family over the summer. Then do a second dose when they're back in next year.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58309 on: June 26, 2021, 04:22:18 pm »
18270 new cases and 23 deaths reported today.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #58310 on: June 26, 2021, 04:38:36 pm »
18270 new cases and 23 deaths reported today.

If they keep rising I wonder if the lifting of restrictions will be put back further, or more likely certain ones are left in place such as face coverings.

Can I just walk up and get my 2nd jab without booking in before 8 weeks after my first?

I was invited back to get mine after 6 weeks, a couple of friends recently had theirs 5 weeks apart.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58311 on: June 26, 2021, 04:55:45 pm »
Ignore the Green Book as it doesn't reflect the recommendation from the JCVI.
Er, don't ignore it..

They're entirely aligned and written by a lot of the same people, and it does reflect the recommendation.

The context of the discussion was someone saying that where they work administering doses, (outside of extenuating circumstances) they wait a minimum of 8 weeks between Az doses. Which is backed up in the Green Book section I quoted, with direct reference to JCVI's recommendation.

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
« Reply #58312 on: June 26, 2021, 05:00:31 pm »
Can of worms job this one rawkites. Best guess on how you see covid pan out for the UK in the next 6-12 months, then up to 2 years down the line from now.
The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Online filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58313 on: June 26, 2021, 05:52:08 pm »

« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 07:17:08 pm by filopastry »

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #58314 on: June 26, 2021, 06:16:14 pm »
Case numbers are obviously looking bad recently but are there graphs for deaths/hospitalisations over the last 3 months? Aren’t those numbers ultimately going to be the key to what happens going forwards?
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #58315 on: June 26, 2021, 06:42:02 pm »
Just got back from cricket, has a bit of a tuning, one of our players, young lad of 14 was feeling a bit under the weather during the game, bad head and not feeling himself.

I jokingly said to his old man, "he doesn't have CoVid does he?"

Anyway, go back to the club to watch the footie, get a phone call from his dad, "guess what, our Sam has just tested positive bfir CoVid via a lateral flow test!"

I then went straight home but the damage may have been done. I'm fucking furious his old man didn't test him before leaving the house. His Mam is a nurse too on the CoVid ward.

Guess we all have to isolate now for 10 days which means we won't be playing next Saturday unless his PCR comes back negative.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58316 on: June 26, 2021, 06:58:06 pm »
Case numbers are obviously looking bad recently but are there graphs for deaths/hospitalisations over the last 3 months? Aren’t those numbers ultimately going to be the key to what happens going forwards?

They haven't been looking too bad recently, although no data out today as its a weekend

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #58317 on: June 26, 2021, 07:17:02 pm »
Er, don't ignore it..

They're entirely aligned and written by a lot of the same people, and it does reflect the recommendation.

The context of the discussion was someone saying that where they work administering doses, (outside of extenuating circumstances) they wait a minimum of 8 weeks between Az doses. Which is backed up in the Green Book section I quoted, with direct reference to JCVI's recommendation.

Well you've got two choices. You can either go by what the Green Book says or you can go by what is actually happening on the ground. About 100 people turned away today where I'm working because they came for theit vaccine less than 8 weeks after their first, for Pfizer as well.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58318 on: June 26, 2021, 07:25:01 pm »
Well you've got two choices. You can either go by what the Green Book says or you can go by what is actually happening on the ground. About 100 people turned away today where I'm working because they came for theit vaccine less than 8 weeks after their first, for Pfizer as well.

You're making it seem like they're mutually exclusive when they're not. I think you've misread/skimmed over the word 'minimum' a few times, and possibly missed the full conversation.

No-one in any part of the discussion made a claim contrary to your last sentence. I think Thaddeus said it's worth anyone who's on three weeks or more asking, if they wanted, but not that it's what's happening on the ground.

I then followed up with what the recommendations for usage are, and deliberately tried to differentiate between rules for dosage intervals and the logistics of the delivery programme.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 07:27:42 pm by Classycara »

Online djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58319 on: June 26, 2021, 07:30:01 pm »
Walk in clinics all across London again today. No GP or NHS number needed, no questions asked.
Can search here by postcode/town for a walk in clinic anywhere in England. Tells you which vaccine/dose is available at each too.

https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site