Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 256048 times)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: mingebags
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2006, 10:59:46 am »
Lad at our work, 30, has a wash at work to save on his water meter at home. He washes his face here, has a shave a couple of times a week, brushes his teeth etc.
Also eats either soup (the tins of which he washes out and takes somewhere to get 2p back per tin) or reduced meat that he's had frozen for ages.
Fond of eating stuff well out of date if its free too. Had an old pie that no-one wanted, was two months out of date, he creamated it on the grill, ate it, and was promptly off work for the next week with food poisioning.
Also ate a pizza that was a couple of months out of date, no ill effects from this though unfortunately.
Will eat food he hates, if its free and will fill him up.

lads i work with used to be on the docks,and they had a fella like this,but he'd rob butties out of bags,so they set him up with cat shit on bread,after he ate 2 they told him,the dirty bastard ate the other 2 laughing while they threw up!
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2006, 11:16:26 am »
lads i work with used to be on the docks,and they had a fella like this,but he'd rob butties out of bags,so they set him up with cat shit on bread,after he ate 2 they told him,the dirty bastard ate the other 2 laughing while they threw up!

Nooooooooooooo.    :puke2

Oh.  Did I mention our seriously minted neighbours who won't spend on drying costs.   They strung up a line in the tiny back gardens we have, where no wind blows though so the washing just hangs there, forlorn.   Shamed them out of that by suggesting (a) it was an unusual way to train an ivy, and (b) that their towels were so hard that to use them was surely an infringement of the Geneva Conventions covering cruel and unusual punishment.

They spend three months every year on their boat, and are so hysterical they might be charged for water they don't consume they've had a water meter fitted.

Now they do have a washing machine and a tumble dryer, but won't use it, preferring to dry their laundry on the bannisters.   Mr May was invited to examine their new roof extension and ran the gauntlet of our neighbour's drawers hanging all over the place.   He was not happy.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2006, 12:30:24 pm »
Reminds me of my Nan, Tom. 

Funny name for a Nan!

I actually think that's slightly worse than being a mingebag. He's pretty much stealing from his friends there, really.

Totally agree with you there - would show him up the thieving git.

Offline bellinter

• Infamous author of 'The Joy of Hate'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2006, 12:39:25 pm »

Totally agree with you there - would show him up the thieving git.

will have to be done eventually i suppose!
In ceremonies of the horsemen, even the pawn must hold a grudge.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2006, 01:01:00 pm »
will have to be done eventually i suppose!
would you let him take a tenner out of your wallet?give him a slap.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2006, 02:00:29 pm »
you dont know the bloke. Asking him for the receipt wouldn't help. he wouldnt have it/give it to me. If I confronted him about it, he would have thrown a tantrum and been a nightmare to live with for about three weeks.

The reason I checked the prices was simply to see just how much i was being ripped off by!

Next time tell him you'd like to see the receipt before he does the shopping. If he refuses he'd have to come up with a bloody good reason not to without blowing his game.
ps are you sure he bought the stuff in tesco and hadn't bought it all off some dodgy geezer on the corner?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2006, 03:36:58 pm »
or next time go with him, and get a share in the profit...

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2006, 03:58:45 pm »
or next time go with him, and get a share in the profit...

Are you doing business studies by any chance ? If not you should be ;D
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2006, 05:03:22 pm »
Are you doing business studies by any chance ? If not you should be ;D

It's a part of my course.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 6, 2006, 02:54:01 pm »
the inspiration behind this thread has just returned from 3 weeks holiday.in the locker we use ,he has boxes of cup-a soups.he has just been counting them and found 1 missing.the lad who "borrowed" it now has to bring him 1 back in.tight as a tight thing in a tight competition.

Offline SGTBabbel

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #210 on: December 6, 2006, 03:24:53 pm »
a 'mate' of mine will insist on you buying him a drink even though he hasnt finished his 2nd or third drink!!! come the end of the night he'll still have about 4 or 5 drinks round him, drunk about a quater out of all of them, the ice has disappeared from the shorts he's had, and somehow, he's also managed to get the least amount of rounds in!

does my nut in 

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: December 10, 2006, 11:01:00 am »
Don't talk to me about mingebags, there's this Mohammed bloke I know, he's loaded (aren't all mingebags?) and he only wants to offer a paltry 450million for the greatest club on earth. Sheik Mohammed tightwad I think I shall call him from now on.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2007, 11:49:11 am »
the inspiration to this thread was given permission to leave work yesterday  at 3 pm due to the weather conditions, stayed till 5.30 for an hours overtime. mingebag.

Offline rafared83

• cAPTAIN cAPSLOCK
  • Anny Roader
  • THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS
« Reply #213 on: August 5, 2007, 08:06:17 pm »
Sorry for bringing this thread up but its a whopper

not long came back from a hol with the boys only 4 of us in total , and 1 mingebag

anyways in summary

he didnt by a bevy until the 3rd nite said the free wine and shots were fine for him that u get off promos in the bars

refused to pay for a pedalo saying cos he wasnt pedaling just holding the sides in the water.

Drank all my bloody Jd but in return bought the cheapest bottle of vodka when it was his go.

Had a 20 euro limit "clubbing money nite "one nite he came home with more ???

and last but not least used ev ones elses fooking shower gel/toothpaste / suncream

MINGE

Offline DizzyMunchkin

• Kopite
« Reply #214 on: August 5, 2007, 10:08:43 pm »

People who exhaustively scrape every last molecule of yoghurt out of the little pot. there they sit for about 10 mintues after finishing the goddam thing, scraping away, holding it up to the light, scrape a bit more.....

Open another one if your still hungry!!! bloody mingebags! I tell you what Ill buy it for you hows that? Have one extra spoonful and chuck the rest away! just stop making that godawful racket!

:lmao    my other 1/2 does this & it drive me garity  I said to him why don't you put your tongue in & lick the fucking thing clean instead of annoying the fuck out of me!!!

I was accused of being tight the other day me & some old work mates meet up once every 2 months for a  piss up,  there was 7 of us including a friend of one of them, we  had  agreed between ourself  that we'd buy a round each,  fair enough   meanwhile I'm up at the bar helping one of the girls get the drinks  & I said to her I won't be stopping long as I've got meet him in doors as we are going to a party I'll get this round in, she say OK gives me some drinks to take back to the table while she finished the ordering I fight my way back to the bar the cow has paid!, anyway I finish my drink  tell the rest  I'm going say  c ya & drop the money  for my round ( minus my drink but more than enough for the rest) on the table  This clown friend of my friend pipes up  you tight cow there isn't enough to get a round in!!! eh how do you work that out ?? well if I have a double  there won't be much.....( we'd been buying singles so far) cut her off before she went on, ( we were IN a wetherspoons FFS) picked the money up took out some from it put it back down & said  now there enough cause YOU aren't getting one then tipped her drink in to her lap ( she was wearing a white linen suit )........this c*nt earns treble of what I earn when it was her round she got us soft drinks!!
« Last Edit: August 5, 2007, 10:11:38 pm by DizzyMunchkin »
I'm old enough to know better,but young enough not to give a FUCK!!!

There are good-looking cars & then there are Aston Martins

Offline KENTY

• Anny Roader
  • Justice For All
« Reply #215 on: August 5, 2007, 10:11:37 pm »
Funny as fuck that is, boss.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #216 on: August 5, 2007, 11:34:40 pm »
Had a 20 euro limit "clubbing money nite "one nite he came home with more ???

:lmao

some people take the fucking piss!!
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #217 on: August 6, 2007, 05:01:56 pm »
Not got many friends who are like this consistantly thankfully. Although i have witnessed these mingebags in action.

One occassion had a woman probably in her 40's that used to come into the coop where i used to work and we used to be pretty sure she was on the rob most of the time.
Anyway, i sued to follow her about on the sly when she came in and i saw her a few times going up the fruit section and picking up a pack of organic bananas (she was a bit of a health freak by all accounts) which were in a plastic packet with a barcode on. She would then rip the pack open and then take the bananas up on their own and pass them off as standard bananas - saving herself about 20p or something silly...

Could almost understand that if it was an old woman or something but seriously!!

One thing that really does my head in is the people that NEVER pay there way for transport, whether its a taxi or there getting a lift with you.

They always pull the usual shove some coppers in your hand and jump out leaving you there looking like a mug struggling to find the cash to cover the fare! Or worse they just give you the "you get this and ill get you a pint in the first bar..." Yea ok fair enough.

Exept they race into the bar and by the tie youve messed about paying the cabby theyve "already got theres - sorry mate - ill get yours next bar" and this goes on till 'hopefully' from their point your too pissed to remember or just give up trying.

MINGES!

Likewise with people gatecrashing a lift to places. Driving a fair distance (not like 10 minute trip) and the gatecrashers will happily hop in to save on getting the train or whatever, but you have the bottle to ask them to contribute towards fuel etc and you get the old "you were going anyway you tight c*nt..."  FUCK OFF. free loading bastards, if you want a lift IN MY CAR - WITH ME DRIVING YOUR TIGHT ARSE ABOUT, then the least you can do is pay your way.

MINGEBAG. c*nts.

Rant over.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #218 on: August 7, 2007, 10:37:35 am »
A mate wants to do three hanging baskets for the old people's home her Mum's in.  So she's got three empty baskets.  She asks if I'll give her my spare plants as fillers and she'll do the rest from stuff she's got for her own baskets.  I say "Fine".  Over the next week, on various days, she says she's running out of moss, can I give her some of mine as she only wants a bit and doesn't want to buy a full bag, so I do and she says "Oh I need more than that", so I give her more.  Then she's running out of soil, can I give her some of mine, as..... etc etc.  etc.  Then she's not got enough plants and she's just seen me coming back from the flower market, and perhaps ......... 

Mr May reckons I should have "MUG" tattooed on my forehead to spare people a second or two of their time working that out for themselves.   :(
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Phil M (ET Crew)

• Main Stander
« Reply #219 on: August 7, 2007, 12:45:14 pm »
I think I can take the whole restaurant bill splitting to a new level here!

Some years back (when I was married) my wife and I went out with an old school friend of mine and his wife. Went to one of my wife's regular Chinese cafe style places in Londons Chinatown.

He and his wife racked up a couple of extra dishes that they didn't even bother to finish and then insisted on splitting the bill equally. But to make it worse, when he thought no one was looking he nicked the till printed bill off the table when he thought no one was looking. (This was after we layed down the cash) This was clearly to claim the whole lot back on company expenses. (Something he had bragged about being able to do on prior evenings out so clear what he was doing) But not only that, by taking said till receipt / bill the cafe were unable to do a proper tally on the meal at cashing up time and when they asked us if anyone had taken it both my firend and his wife really had a go at the poor waitress and continued moaning about how dare they be treated that way.

So a complete mingeback who also embarressed my wife to the extent she stayed clear of the place for ages.

On the way out he asked if we wanted to go for a few drinks but we politely declined.

Problem was it was my wife who saw him pick up the bill and didn't tell me till on the way home. (Reason for not going for drinks was simply down to the extra dishes and wanting to pay half) Otherwise I would have really kicked off. I think he got the message as I never called him after that and didn't speak until he rang out of the blue about 2 years later.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: August 7, 2007, 12:48:44 pm »
What a tit, when it comes to stuff like that I always agree to split the bill as I'm a push over :butt

I see it as at the end of the day its your mates and its only a couple of quid. But then the c*nt tried to pull a fast one and reclaim YOUR money back aswell :wanker

Offline timiano

• Flatlander
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: August 7, 2007, 01:02:27 pm »
He might have only been able to claim for a portion of the bill. I know my company works like that, so I'll have a copy of the receipt. Admittedly my allowance for an evening meal is £25, so I'd claim whatever was up to £25 and then let the others pay the rest.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: August 9, 2007, 11:13:24 am »
He might have only been able to claim for a portion of the bill. I know my company works like that, so I'll have a copy of the receipt. Admittedly my allowance for an evening meal is £25, so I'd claim whatever was up to £25 and then let the others pay the rest.

I'm assuming the rest didn't add up to much and you weren't dining on fine caviar and Bollinger?

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #223 on: September 8, 2007, 04:36:48 am »
While we are on it, fuckin coupons in the papers, 5p off a packet of Ryvita, 25p off toilet duck. I'm by no means flush but I couldn,t be fuckin arsed getting a pair of scissors and cutting the fuckin thing out, I'd fuckin die of embarrasement in a checkout handing a load of these at the end. I,ve nowt against people who haven,t a pot to piss in using these but supermarket staff should check your car before giving out the deduction. ie, "Right, you want 40p off a box of Persil, where is your car madam "  "Its that new Mazda RX8 over their"   "I'm sorry madam but you can fuck right off yeh tight c*nt"

This x100000 over here in Hong Kong. Replace Mazda RX8 with "chaffeur driven Mercedes Benz S500". Fucking pisses me off it does - its also usually the married women who have about 55 servants back home whom they could have sent instead, and who take their time. c*nts.
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #224 on: September 8, 2007, 06:07:23 pm »
I know a few tight pricks.

I know this one lad(he was in the Boasters thread about the Invisible Women he seems to bag when Im in the Toilet or by the bar) and everytime we go out, he cries poverty and says hes only got £3 to his name, so everyone feels sorry for him and buys him drinks.
Then when hes had a few drinks and getting pissed you see him pulling out all these banknotes on the sly, one time I confronted him and said, 'You said you had £2 on you, unless the bank are making 10p notes then your trying to make c*nts out of us', he denies having the notes then and hes then playing away on the BANDIT HALF A HOUR LATER!!!
His other trick is to ask someone for a lend of a Fiver, they lend him it then when they want it back he says, 'Oh come on lad you arent going to ask a mate for a measly Fiver back are you?', Id  have let him off with the fiver but of course I learned he leant a Fiver off 6 of the other lads we hang around with as well(so thats £35 quid in the tight c*nts for nothing if we didnt pressure him for the money back).
And when we have a night out, he fucks off the toilet or just goes missing for about 20 minutes on his round, and when the tight c*nt does get a round, he buys himself half a lager and then gets double vodka and red bulls on everyone elses round.
HE EVEN HAD THE CHEEK TO ASK ONE OF THE LADS TO GIVE HIM MONEY TO BUY A DRINK FOR THIS GIRL HE WANTED TO CHAT UP!!!

And dont even get me started on Taxis, he always says oh I gave my money to such and such(you ask that person he has given them about 32p in pennies for the taxi and thats when he bothers to pay).
Then the tight c*nt threw up in the taxi the other week, we were going from Town back to Kirkby(Journey is usually about £16 without anyone being sick in the cab) so we had to pay for the journey and for the tight c*nt vomiting, so we asked him for the money while the fella was sorting the cab out and THE TIGHT c*nt SAID HES ONLY GOT ABOUT £2.40!!

So we were all left covering the bill for him vomiting as well, I told the lads I wont go out in his company again.

ONE TIGHT c*nt!!

Theres a couple more lads I know like that Ill name and shame them as well when Ive got a bit more time.....

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: September 8, 2007, 06:08:53 pm »
Why on earth do you still hang round with the c*nt?
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #226 on: September 8, 2007, 06:14:45 pm »
Why on earth do you still hang round with the c*nt?

Some of the group of lads actually feel sorry for the c*nt and believe his bullshit.

Oh yes thats another classic of his, he came out one time in the afternoon with 5 of the lads, each of us got a round in and when it was that tight c*nts turn  he replied, 'Oh Im off home now lads I only ever drink 2 pints in the afternoon' and fucked off home.

I felt like twatting him

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: September 8, 2007, 06:15:33 pm »
Sounds a right c*nt, tell him so

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: September 8, 2007, 06:17:39 pm »
I felt like twatting him

A real man would. You won't, obviously, but a real man would.

Just saying.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: September 8, 2007, 06:32:31 pm »
Cos naturally violence is the answer to all lifes problems.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #230 on: September 8, 2007, 06:48:25 pm »
A real man would. You won't, obviously, but a real man would.

Just saying.

Have done mate, argued with him, cracked him you name it, he changes for about a week then slowly goes back to his old ways, he doesnt listen to what anyone says.

A man with no pride

Offline BIGdavalad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: September 8, 2007, 06:50:19 pm »
Cos naturally violence is the answer to all lifes problems.

Depends how good you are at it really.

Have done mate, he doesnt listen to what anyone says.

A man with no pride

That's just become my standard answer to things in work mate.

Personally I'd jib him right the fuck off. Sounds like a cock of the highest order. Obviously if the others won't, you won't be able to easily. Start working on them  ;)

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: September 8, 2007, 06:52:40 pm »
Depends how good you are at it really.

Or indeed how much of a neanderthal c*nt you are.

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #233 on: September 8, 2007, 06:53:14 pm »
Oh yes another twat I know.
This lad Ive known for years who occasionally drinks with us, miserable c*nt he is and a right tight bastard.
One time we were out he was drinking cans of Red Stripe on his round, when it was someone elses round it was double JD's and Cokes.
We then moved onto another Bar and it was his round, without even asking us what we wanted he came back with 8 bottles of Bud(1 for each of us), I ask him why he didnt ask us what we wanted, and why he bought me Bud when he knows I cant stand the stuff.  He says we could all do with a change and to chill out and stop being boring.
Anyway as I go for a piss later on I see a poster on the bog door with 2 for 1 on selected bottles.......You guessed it Bud was one of them!!
So I nearly dragged the tight c*nt back up the bar to get another round!!!

I just dont see the point in being obssessed with pennies and being a tight c*nt and a laughing stock who no one likes......People dont miss things like that and you dont keep many mates being like that, besides lifes too short why be obsessed with saving pennies, you cant take them with you when you pop it?
« Last Edit: September 8, 2007, 06:55:35 pm by Roberts LFC »

Offline grimreaper

• this is a new one... ok it's shite but it is a no-brainer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: September 8, 2007, 07:05:57 pm »

So I nearly dragged the tight c*nt back up the bar to get another round!!!

I just dont see the point in being obssessed with pennies and being a tight c*nt and a laughing stock who no one likes......People dont miss things like that and you dont keep many mates being like that, besides lifes too short why be obsessed with saving pennies, you cant take them with you when you pop it?

you should of , sounds like a right whopper

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #235 on: September 8, 2007, 08:04:37 pm »
Or indeed how much of a neanderthal c*nt you are.

Phil, being violent doesn't always mean you are a Neanderthal.

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: September 8, 2007, 08:06:47 pm »
Phil, being violent doesn't always mean you are a Neanderthal.

Fuck off before I smash your face in.

Offline eLVIScOSTELLO

• Kopite
« Reply #237 on: September 8, 2007, 08:16:26 pm »
I was once in a taxi from Halewood cabs, and I heard their office putting a call out for one of the drivers called Judas Iscariot.

I asked the driver if the lad was called that because he was a snide/snitch etc. but he said "no, its coz he's a mingebag."

When he saw my totally puzzled look, he explained that "If you ever ask the tight fucker to lend you a tenner, he never does because all he says is "sorry mate, I've only got a pocket full of silver"".....

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: October 1, 2007, 04:11:17 pm »
half time at wigan, the prize in the kids crossbar challenge was a pair of goalie gloves signed by EX WIGAN KEEPER John Fillan!!! fuck off dave whelan you tight twat, saving it for the tories are you?

Offline Roberts LFC

• Has left the building
  • Kopite
« Reply #239 on: October 21, 2007, 11:25:58 pm »
Sorry to bump this thread guys.
But today one of my mates(who is known for his tightness) was sitting there while we were having our meal, my two mates ordered a steak(but forgot to ask for it well done) so anyway the steak came back and it was as Red as my Liverpool top 
So our tight mate(who previously wasnt hungry) said he wasnt ordering anything, but when he realised my two mates werent going to eat their Raw Steaks, he offered to have it instead!!
So he threw both Raw Steaks on the plate and decimated the steaks with Tomato Ketchup and eat the two of them, you could tell he was just eating it as a freebie because he was almost green in the face when he was eating it