Author Topic: New Replies Link  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
New Replies Link
« on: December 16, 2020, 06:43:48 pm »
Hello folks!

I've been getting an error message when clicking the 'New Replies' link over the last half an hour, is there an issue with it? All other links are fine.

Getting this message:

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: New Replies Link
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 07:28:01 pm »
Seems to have sorted itself with a laptop reboot btw

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 07:34:23 pm »
Apologies for the further post but it's just started doing it again

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 08:42:48 pm »
I can't believe I haven't got around to asking this yet, but is there anyway to see when people have replied to or quoted one of your posts? I know there's "New replies," which just seems to be all new posts on threads you've posted on, but is there anything more specific?

At the moment, I'm forced to select my own posts and then to search my own username in the threads using the "find in page" feature in my browser.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 08:43:36 pm »
There's nothing more specific no