The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Parry finally gets his Memorial.

(1/3) > >>

KOTP:
well congratulations rick parry you have finally got what you wanted, a lasting memoiral for yourself at the expense of Liverpool Football Club.

in a few years time the heart beat of Liverpool FC will be destroyed, and knocked down just so the twat Parry can have his memorial built.

what is the fuckin point in moving 100 yards for 10,000 extra seats Rick??? those 10,000 extra seats could have been put in at Anfield, but no you couldnt do that could you as it would mean that you wouldnt have your memorial built.

hope you all enjoy sitting in the fuckin parry bowl in 2005, i cant see myself sitting in it.

Paul:
You would really be so bitter about it as to stop going to support your team because of a stadium move?

A lot of people dont like the idea of a new stadium - but then again a lot of people (myself included) would go to support our team if they were playing at the local waste disposal site (no not OT before you ask).

buckshee:
I know that anfield has history with a capital H attached to it but its the bloody team we're supporting.....

If we keep supporting them and ged keeps them progressing as they are then in a few short years we'll have loads of history in the new stadium as well.

One small step for man but one huge.......!

TheKid.:
I hate the idea of moving as much as most people seem to but, fucking hell, ill watch them whereever they play!!

Dan_L:
Same here. It will take a long time for most fans to get over it but a true fan supports its team wherever they play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version