The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace (Premier League) - 20:00, Monday 15th August

<< < (4/76) > >>

jackh:

--- Quote from: Hazell on August 10, 2022, 01:50:25 pm ---Thanks for the OP jack :)

Like us, Palace looked a bit undercooked in their first game but hopefully we'll be on it. Just a shame we have to wait past the weekend to get the Fulham game out of our system. Still though, can't wait for this.

--- End quote ---

Never tend to drop in on the HT threads, but it'll be one to avoid if we're 4/5 points of the pace 'as it stands'!

Fromola:
With a heatwave this weekend probably does us a favour to be the Monday night game in that respect. The heat on Saturday didn't seem to help us.

thaddeus:

--- Quote from: Lynndenberries on August 10, 2022, 02:28:51 pm ---Fabinho was way off the pace at the weekend and starting both him and Henderson seems overkill. Henderson and Keita have an excellent record together if I remember correctly.

--- End quote ---
I agree that he had a poor game and he can't really have had any complaints about being substituted.  I've always felt that he takes a few games to find his form and during that time he can look leaden footed.  I'd rather he worked his match sharpness up now rather than at Old Trafford (although there's every chance this game will be tougher based on last season!).

I also think even a leaden footed Fabinho is better than any other option we have in that role.  As much as he wasn't playing well at the weekend I don't think he'd have been taken off were we not chasing the game.

Hazell:

--- Quote from: jackh on August 10, 2022, 02:55:22 pm ---Never tend to drop in on the HT threads, but it'll be one to avoid if we're 4/5 points of the pace 'as it stands'!

--- End quote ---

Ha ha half time threads are poison, no chance I'll be in those any time soon.

Samie:
Just to shit Palace up a bit.  ;D

Darwin Nunez recorded the fastest top speed by any player in the league last week.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version