The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Welcome Darwin Nez !!!

<< < (947/1206) > >>

JordanTremenderson:

--- Quote from: thaddeus on November 29, 2022, 12:03:54 pm ---I expect once we get more options up-front again we'll see more of that interchanging as, like you, I think being too constrained centrally doesn't always suit Nunez.  Getting on the end of through balls and crosses - definitely - but when it becomes congested in the middle he's not got the finesse of our other forwards.

--- End quote ---

Yes I agree.

Persephone:

--- Quote from: lionel_messias on November 29, 2022, 11:39:51 am ---Uraguay have been crap. I had them as dark horses for the tournament but it seems
more likely they are for the meat grinder.

Get Darwin over to Dubai. Massive man-hug from Klopp. Crack on in a real team, let the CL underestimate him...

--- End quote ---
The quicker our players come back from that shitshow the better. It's a pity that Brazil look good, we'll probably only get the Brazilians back right at the end.

lionel_messias:

--- Quote from: Persephone on November 29, 2022, 12:38:09 pm ---The quicker our players come back from that shitshow the better. It's a pity that Brazil look good, we'll probably only get the Brazilians back right at the end.

--- End quote ---

Seems Fabinho will be well-rested and if Brazil keep playing well, so will Alisson be!

SamLad:

--- Quote from: lionel_messias on November 29, 2022, 01:03:17 pm ---Seems Fabinho will be well-rested and if Brazil keep playing well, so will Alisson be!

--- End quote ---
pretty sure Fab will start their next game.  after that, leave him on the bench.

sattapaartridge:
I think he needs to impose himself on the game a lot more. I was impressed by Bentancur and Pellistri, I would have expected more from that team to be honest. Oh well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version