The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Non-football events at Anfield

<< < (7/10) > >>

wz4jc3:

--- Quote from: Scouser-Tommy on July  1, 2022, 03:02:57 pm ---It'll be interesting to see what singers or bands are announced to play Anfield for next summer.

I'd love it to be Bruce Springsteen.

--- End quote ---
Exciting times, but, they need to massively improve the efficiency of the bus service back into town.

Son of Spion:

--- Quote from: wz4jc3 on July  2, 2022, 06:03:12 pm ---Exciting times, but, they need to massively improve the efficiency of the bus service back into town.

--- End quote ---
I've not been to any concerts at the ground, but surely there are a fleet of shuttle buses from town to the ground and back for such events?

WhereAngelsPlay:

--- Quote from: mikeb58 on July  1, 2022, 05:24:10 pm ---Can't wait to find out, great buzz in the area, no matter who is playing! I think LCC gave Liverpool permission to hold 6 Summer concerts, a compromise on the 10 the Club applied for.

Don't know how these things work, but Anfield has only hosted 3 concerts this Summer, which is a bit disappointing or maybe the Club are happy with that return?

--- End quote ---

That's because of them laying new pitch.

mikeb58:

--- Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on July  2, 2022, 09:47:11 pm ---That's because of them laying new pitch.

--- End quote ---

Of course...I never thought of that!

mikeb58:

--- Quote from: Son of Spion on July  2, 2022, 06:18:25 pm ---I've not been to any concerts at the ground, but surely there are a fleet of shuttle buses from town to the ground and back for such events?

--- End quote ---

Don't think so...I've seen hundreds of people walking back to Town after a gig, quite an odd sight really!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version