Author Topic: Sarah Everard* Update Jan 2023 - Met Police rapist.  (Read 72854 times)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sarah Everard*
« Reply #760 on: November 26, 2022, 04:14:27 pm »
I'm not surprised that our public services are institutionally racist and mysogynist:

Author of London fire brigade report warns of racism and misogyny in other organisations

Nazir Afzal calls for national inquiry and says he has been contacted by NHS, BBC and police about issues they face

The problems of institutional misogyny and racism uncovered in the London fire brigade could be widespread across dozens of other public institutions, the author of a report into systemic failings in the service has warned.

Nazir Afzal, a former chief prosecutor who carried out the review, called for a national inquiry into other public bodies, saying he has been approached by several people who work for them.

The independent report into the London fire brigade, includesthe anonymous accounts of more than 2,000 staff members detailing abuse by co-workers, including from a black firefighter who had a noose placed above his locker and a Muslim colleague who had bacon and sausages stuffed in his pockets. Female firefighters reported being groped, beaten and having their helmets filled with urine.

Speaking at a briefing for media at the headquarters of the London fire brigade on Saturday morning, Afzal said he had been contacted by employees across a range of prominent institutions including the NHS, BBC and various police forces.

He called for a national inquiry to address these concerns, particularly of misogyny.

“These organisations are pivotal to British society yet people within them are seriously concerned about the way they are being treated in these organisations. There are 43 police forces with problems,” he said.

The London fire commissioner, Andy Roe, told the briefing that from Monday five years of complaints and allegations about bullying and harassment would be passed to an external organisation to be looked at.

Roe said he expected some LFB staff would be dismissed following the examination of these complaints and expected to see more complaints emerge.

He added: “We are going to take a zero-tolerance approach to bullying and harassment and discrimination.”

The report, titled Independent Cultural Review of London Fire Brigade, was published after a 12-month period in which six experts visited stations and gathered submissions from staff at all levels. While more than 4,500 of the London fire brigade’s 5,000 staff are firefighters, only 425 are women and slightly more than 500 are from ethnic minorities.

The review’s 21 recommendations, accepted by Roe, include the introduction of body-worn video by firefighters, a historic review of complaints about racism, misogyny and bullying over the past five years and secure facilities for all women in stations.

The report was commissioned after the death of Jaden Francois-Esprit, a trainee at Wembley fire station who took his own life aged 21 in August 2020. Francois-Esprit was teased about the Caribbean food he brought in for lunch and made 16 requests to be transferred to another station, an inquest heard last year.

When asked if anyone had been held to account for Francois-Esprit’s death Roe said: “I’m accountable.”

The review found that in 2020 95% of firefighters were white.

The report stated: “We don’t have an understanding of what diversity means.”

One of the struggles Francois-Esprit had was not getting appropriate support for dyslexia. According to the report, 634 LFB staff have been diagnosed with or are under investigation for whether they should be diagnosed as neurodiverse.

The report found that people of colour were “frequently the target of racist abuse”, which led to some being driven out of LFB with victims “beset with feelings of shame, guilt and fear”.

Earlier on Saturday Gareth Cook, fire brigade’s union regional organiser for London, said: “The LFB report makes for difficult reading. The reported incidents of racism and misogyny are extremely alarming. There is no place for such behaviour or attitudes within the fire and rescue service or within our trade union.”

Cook said the union was committed to working to address the concerns and improve working conditions for members.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/26/london-fire-brigade-head-vows-change-after-damning-report

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #761 on: November 26, 2022, 06:04:12 pm »
^^

It'll be yet another 'lessons will be learnt' load of bollocks.

Reviewing 5yrs worth of complaints?? 

Why not fucking deal with it properly at the time and get the fuckers out.  Instead they pussy foot around them, sweep it under the carpet and move on leaving the victims to pick up the pieces of their destroyed life.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #762 on: November 26, 2022, 06:19:05 pm »
^^

It'll be yet another 'lessons will be learnt' load of bollocks.

Reviewing 5yrs worth of complaints?? 

Why not fucking deal with it properly at the time and get the fuckers out.  Instead they pussy foot around them, sweep it under the carpet and move on leaving the victims to pick up the pieces of their destroyed life.

Sadly the public sector is pretty shit at dealing with bad behaviour. There’s a general attitude of not rocking the boat allied with weak management which turns a blind eye to a litany of sins, not helped that some managers are appointed by people as equally incompetent or amateur local politicians masquerading as appointment panels.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: November 26, 2022, 09:04:21 pm »
Sadly the public sector is pretty shit at dealing with bad behaviour. There’s a general attitude of not rocking the boat allied with weak management which turns a blind eye to a litany of sins, not helped that some managers are appointed by people as equally incompetent or amateur local politicians masquerading as appointment panels.

It's that no accountability thing again isn't it.  Nobody wanting to make tough decisions which leads to even more problems down the line.

Surely a strong HR department would help though and also making sure junior management do their appraisals and reviews on time with proper feedback and follow ups.

Then there's having a proper grievance procedure in place too so the staff have confidence their complaints will be dealt with thoroughly and honestly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: November 26, 2022, 10:39:37 pm »
It's that no accountability thing again isn't it.  Nobody wanting to make tough decisions which leads to even more problems down the line.

Surely a strong HR department would help though and also making sure junior management do their appraisals and reviews on time with proper feedback and follow ups.

Then there's having a proper grievance procedure in place too so the staff have confidence their complaints will be dealt with thoroughly and honestly.

Oh there’ll be policies and procedures by the dozen with hordes of people writing and updating them.

The problem is that they aren’t followed or completely ignored.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: November 26, 2022, 10:50:13 pm »
Oh there’ll be policies and procedures by the dozen with hordes of people writing and updating them.

The problem is that they aren’t followed or completely ignored.

How annoying.  It makes life so much easier and far less stressful when there are good policies and procedures in place.

We can only hope that better management are put in place once labour take over.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: December 8, 2022, 12:45:04 pm »
More abusive behaviour by a Met Officer 😡

BBC News - Twickenham: Met officer charged with false imprisonment and assault of woman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-63903676

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #767 on: December 9, 2022, 11:33:27 am »
Just a few bad apples

Not representative of the Met Police (and police in general)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-63914891

Met Police officer charged with two rapes

A serving Metropolitan Police officer has been charged with two counts of rape.

PC Rupert Edwards, attached to the South West Basic Command Unit, was arrested on suspicion of rape on 5 September.

The charges relate to alleged offences in Lambeth and Surrey against two women aged in their 20s and 30s.

PC Edwards, who has been suspended from duty, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court later.

The rapes are said to have been committed in Lambeth on 26 August, and in Surrey on 5 September, while he was off duty.

Commander Jon Savell, from the Met's professionalism command, said: "This news is deeply worrying and I recognise the concern it will cause the public and other police officers.

"We took immediate action to suspend PC Edwards from duty when he was first arrested in September.

"Legal proceedings are now active and it is important that I do not comment while that process takes place."

The force said both women were being supported by specially trained officers.

The Met's Directorate of Professional Standards and the Independent Office for Police Conduct have been informed.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #768 on: December 14, 2022, 09:17:42 pm »
Another innocent woman murdered by a scumbag, who’d stalked other prospective victims before finding his eventual target;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-63970290

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: December 14, 2022, 11:08:05 pm »
The horrendously sad thing is you don't have to be murdered to die of abuse, women kill themselves because of such c*nts.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: January 16, 2023, 11:29:56 am »
Met Police officer David Carrick admits to being serial rapist

David Carrick, 48, pleaded guilty to 49 offences, including 24 counts of rape. His offences spanned 2003 to 2020

He was suspended from duty as an armed officer when he was arrested in October 2021.

The Met has apologised after it emerged he had come to the attention of police over nine incidents, including rape allegations, between 2000 and 2021.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-64289461

Just a few bad apples

Not representative of the Met Police (and police in general).

He has only had his pay stopped last month and have not gone through any disciplinary procedures with him until next week
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:32:31 am by gazzalfc »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #771 on: January 16, 2023, 11:35:12 am »
Met Police officer David Carrick admits to being serial rapist

David Carrick, 48, pleaded guilty to 49 offences, including 24 counts of rape. His offences spanned 2003 to 2020

He was suspended from duty as an armed officer when he was arrested in October 2021.

The Met has apologised after it emerged he had come to the attention of police over nine incidents, including rape allegations, between 2000 and 2021.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-64289461

Just a few bad apples

Not representative of the Met Police (and police in general).

He has only had his pay stopped last month and have not gone through any disciplinary procedures with him until next week

It's just unbelievable how casual they are, it would almost make you think twice about going to the police now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: January 16, 2023, 11:38:26 am »
It's just unbelievable how casual they are, it would almost make you think twice about going to the police now.

I grew up hating the smell of bacon and it hasn't dissipated during my adult life.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: January 16, 2023, 01:33:36 pm »
It's almost as if they don't mind that kind of behaviour and if someone does get caught, they will be looked after. It's a shame that I no longer look at police officers the same anymore, I feel like most of them have skeletons in the closet.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: January 16, 2023, 03:27:29 pm »
The Met needs scrapping and starting again. 

It's nothing more than festering pit of corruption and sexual abuse.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #775 on: January 16, 2023, 05:47:56 pm »
Fuck me, is it true he was in the same unit as Couzens?!

I’m sure lessons will be learnt, anyway. At least no one died this time, eh?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: January 16, 2023, 05:54:24 pm »
Fuck me, is it true he was in the same unit as Couzens?!

I’m sure lessons will be learnt, anyway. At least no one died this time, eh?

Applications from misogynist murderers and sexual deviants are welcomed.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: January 16, 2023, 06:19:41 pm »
Applications from misogynist murderers and sexual deviants are welcomed preferred.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #778 on: January 16, 2023, 06:37:49 pm »
A truly horrible establishment rotten to the core.

Having dealt with my local Police over a nutcase, I cannot say I am surprised. They protect them and then come out with some bullshit that they will learn from it.

Sickening.   

No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: January 16, 2023, 06:55:43 pm »
A truly horrible establishment rotten to the core.

Having dealt with my local Police over a nutcase, I cannot say I am surprised. They protect them and then come out with some bullshit that they will learn from it.

Sickening.

They have a them against us attitude and that's pretty much it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #780 on: January 16, 2023, 07:19:56 pm »
This is fucking awful…

But then I think to myself this…

If you surveyed any organisation with that many men, how many would come back as sex pests or sexual predators…

It’s fundamentally depressing to consider…. People we all work with are doing this too, surely? We have to be better at calling it out where and when it begins
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Speedy Molby

• Not as fat as his name suggests but is still a bad formby wool :)
  • Campaigns
  • Kopite
  • Satire? In Wigan?
« Reply #781 on: January 16, 2023, 08:03:59 pm »
They have a them against us attitude and that's pretty much it.
Hillsborough is widely accepted as the most shameful episode in British police history, yet not a copper has been punished. No wonder they think they can get away with anything.
I am alone now. I am beyond recrimination. The curtains have shut, the furniture has gone. I am transforming. I am vibrating. I am glowing. I am flying. Look at me now.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: Sarah Everard* Update Jan 2023 - Met Police rapist.
« Reply #782 on: January 16, 2023, 09:59:28 pm »
I've changed the title. I won't put that c*nt's name alongside Sarah Everard.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Sammy5IsAlive

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: January 17, 2023, 12:55:12 am »
Surely the Met is now the equivalent of a dysfunctional Local Authority where they can no longer be trusted to get their house in order and so central government needs to step in? Obviously there are some worrying implications of the government running a police force but maybe there could be some kind of cross party solution? It's not enough to fiddle round the edges - they need root and branch reform and it feels like this is unachievable for even the best intentioned senior people within the force.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: January 17, 2023, 09:30:42 am »
Surely the Met is now the equivalent of a dysfunctional Local Authority where they can no longer be trusted to get their house in order and so central government needs to step in? Obviously there are some worrying implications of the government running a police force but maybe there could be some kind of cross party solution? It's not enough to fiddle round the edges - they need root and branch reform and it feels like this is unachievable for even the best intentioned senior people within the force.

Its too big and too powerful. It needs gutting.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: January 17, 2023, 10:52:10 am »

If you surveyed any organisation with that many men, how many would come back as sex pests or sexual predators…

I think you would find just as many. Though you wont find any with warrant cards, powers to stop and search and an overall air of 'control' over the general public.

Policing by consent works when officers are responsible for and with their extended powers. But we are now seeing just how easy it is for those responsibilities to be abused.

But it is not just the responsibilities that are abused. It is the whole system. Obviously unions protect employees when they are going through legal issues and we still believe in anyone being innocent until proven guilty. These inhuman men know that the rules and law were always going to protect them. Least that is now starting to slip

This isn't just a Metropolitan police thing. This is UK wide.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: January 17, 2023, 11:17:37 am »
I think you would find just as many. Though you wont find any with warrant cards, powers to stop and search and an overall air of 'control' over the general public.
[/b]
Policing by consent works when officers are responsible for and with their extended powers. But we are now seeing just how easy it is for those responsibilities to be abused.

But it is not just the responsibilities that are abused. It is the whole system. Obviously unions protect employees when they are going through legal issues and we still believe in anyone being innocent until proven guilty. These inhuman men know that the rules and law were always going to protect them. Least that is now starting to slip

This isn't just a Metropolitan police thing. This is UK wide.

That's the thing, isn't it.  These types of men will be throughout, however, they are attracted to certain positions, as they have disproportional amounts of power and influence over others.

The power that a police officer has over the rest of us is huge, and to think that the force is rife with men like this is a very scary prospect.  He wasn't just a regular officer, he was an elite officer too (just like the murderer of Sarah Everard).

The public sector has a huge problem was intitutional racism and mysogyny.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #787 on: January 17, 2023, 11:36:01 am »
The Met has corruption built in, right from the top. The Commissioner has a guaranteed seat in the Lords (as long as they do as they are told). I don't think this helps.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #788 on: January 17, 2023, 12:05:25 pm »
The Met is currently investigating 1,000 allegations of sexual abuse and/or domestic violence against 800 officers, according to BBC News.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #789 on: January 17, 2023, 12:16:34 pm »
The Rapist
Bastard Dave

What other nicknames do these c*nts have for serving officers? Ste the Serial Killer? Pete the Paedo?

The MET is full of fucking scum.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: January 17, 2023, 03:06:15 pm »
So this evil bastard has finally been sacked but has he been sentenced yet?

I can't find anything but then I can't find anything about a trial either so I guess he's just coughed the guilty plea to avoid having to answer questions publicly and to secure a lenient sentence.

I hope they chuck him to the wolves though most likely he'll be in the cushy wing instead!!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: January 17, 2023, 03:15:36 pm »
So this evil bastard has finally been sacked but has he been sentenced yet?

I can't find anything but then I can't find anything about a trial either so I guess he's just coughed the guilty plea to avoid having to answer questions publicly and to secure a lenient sentence.

I hope they chuck him to the wolves though most likely he'll be in the cushy wing instead!!

They'll still get to him. I doubt the staff will want to protect the c*nt, others in for rape etc will want to get at his because he's a copper. Kettle of sugared water will be a nice start.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: January 18, 2023, 07:27:04 pm »
Another evil bastard Met Police Chief!

BBC News - Met Police chief inspector arrested over child abuse images found dead

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-64321188

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: January 18, 2023, 10:24:20 pm »
Not sure if I heard this right but I am sure that they just said on the radio that all UK forces will now do a PNC check of all active officers.

My question (to myself when I heard it) is why the fuck wouldn't they have already been doing that,why ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #794 on: January 18, 2023, 10:34:41 pm »
Yvette Cooper explains some of it here… https://twitter.com/ridgeonsunday/status/1615826711060307968?s=61&t=eEEE5mqgxRUgNxniuSsjVw

Frankly it’s staggering….

I have to do training in safe recruiting, the Police?  Fuck all… that’s just incredible ….literally can’t believe that’s been allowed to happen
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: January 19, 2023, 12:22:21 am »
Yvette Cooper explains some of it here… https://twitter.com/ridgeonsunday/status/1615826711060307968?s=61&t=eEEE5mqgxRUgNxniuSsjVw

Frankly it’s staggering….

I have to do training in safe recruiting, the Police?  Fuck all… that’s just incredible ….literally can’t believe that’s been allowed to happen

Thanks.

Crazy isn't it,a vocation that's in the top 10 for attracting psychopaths & they've not thought that it'd be a good idea to do the most basic of criminal checks.  :butt
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #796 on: January 19, 2023, 09:51:53 am »
Thanks.

Crazy isn't it,a vocation that's in the top 10 for attracting psychopaths & they've not thought that it'd be a good idea to do the most basic of criminal checks.  :butt

...and misogynists ...and rapists ...and racists ...and paedophiles... etc etc etc
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #797 on: January 20, 2023, 12:35:31 pm »
I did think after MeToo and the convictions against historical celeb abusers that this kind of institutional privilege crime would start to stop

with the advent of cell phones that keep all kinds of records and can be used to tape conversations that I had hoped a lot of this kind of abuse would go away and that the institutions themselves would start to take the complainants more seriously

I remember in the 70s and 80s that the institutions couldn't care less about people and did what they wanted and they felt that they set the narrative. Hillsborough being a prime example of this.

It is so depressing that the largest Police force in the UK appears to be in the same mind set 10 years after the Hillsborough Independent Panel and years after I felt the tide turned on police officers/celebs feeling like they were bullet proof because of who they were.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #799 on: January 25, 2023, 08:38:21 am »

https://news.sky.com/story/serving-met-police-officer-pleads-guilty-to-child-sexual-offences-12794837
"These offences are made all the more sickening by the fact that some of the image offences were committed while PC Chehab was in a role as a Safer Schools officer attached to a secondary school in Enfield between May 2021 and his arrest in August 2021."