The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jürgen Klopp

<< < (1699/2527) > >>

Dim Glas:

--- Quote from: jepovic on December  7, 2022, 08:05:52 am ---Dont get this wrong, but I think Klopps real strengths are in developing players, between matches, rather than the in game coaching. The way players suddenly develop in Liverpool is amazing, but I dont think its the tactics. So , not a perfect fit for such a job. But he would be a great manager for Germany of course

--- End quote ---

I dont agree with any of that. there’s always been this thing with Klopp because of his personality, to really play down the actual football side of his talents, and it’s wrong.

And in fact at National level it’s probably more important to be a good man manager above everything, to gather all those egos together and make it work. That’s what pushes a lot of these teams to become succesful national teams - the unity and common goal approach. National team coaches don’t have a lot of time to coach. And many of them are just really average coaches -that’s why they are in the job, most of the really good coaches are in club football.

WhereAngelsPlay:

--- Quote from: I'll Have A Glas Christmas Without You on December  7, 2022, 01:23:31 pm ---
I dont agree with any of that. there’s always been this thing with Klopp because of his personality, to really play down the actual football side of his talents, and it’s wrong.

And in fact at National level it’s probably more important to be a good man manager above everything, to gather all those egos together and make it work. That’s what pushes a lot of these teams to become succesful national teams - the unity and common goal approach. National team coaches don’t have a lot of time to coach. And many of them are just really average coaches -that’s why they are in the job, most of the really good coaches are in club football.

--- End quote ---

You mean to say he hasn't just failed upwards ?

Red Beret:

--- Quote from: Son of Mince Pie on a Plate on December  7, 2022, 12:19:18 pm --- :o

My god, that would be like him managing Chelsea.

*Shudders*

--- End quote ---

Like Rafa managing Everton.  At least Trent would get a game though.

Historical Fool:

--- Quote from: I'll Have A Glas Christmas Without You on December  7, 2022, 02:15:20 am ---He has said in the past that he’d be interested, one reason being because his sons would love him to do the job. But it’s all about timing isn’t it.

--- End quote ---

One of his sons is on RAWK and posts quite regularly.

killer-heels:

--- Quote from: Hysterical Paper-wrapped Foal (Ponies are for life!!!) on December  7, 2022, 02:29:27 pm ---One of his sons is on RAWK and posts quite regularly.

--- End quote ---

Is it Samie?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version