The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jürgen Klopp

<< < (1697/2532) > >>

ljycb:

--- Quote from: Samie on December  2, 2022, 02:47:47 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I do wonder if he will have a look at the Germany job one day. I would say that his skills as a manager of people would lend itself well to an international tournament.

Dim Glas:

--- Quote from: ljycb on December  7, 2022, 02:06:25 am ---I do wonder if he will have a look at the Germany job one day. I would say that his skills as a manager of people would lend itself well to an international tournament.

--- End quote ---

He has said in the past that he’d be interested, one reason being because his sons would love him to do the job. But it’s all about timing isn’t it.

farawayred:

--- Quote from: I'll Have A Glas Christmas Without You on December  7, 2022, 02:15:20 am ---He has said in the past that he’d be interested, one reason being because his sons would love him to do the job. But it’s all about timing isn’t it.

--- End quote ---
Hopefully, the new owners don't do anything stupid to provide a "timely boost"...

Hedley Lamarr:
I think it's inevitable that he takes the Germany job at some point, probably when he's a bit older though, he seems to really dig the day to day things he wouldn't get at an International job.  I expect him to leave when his contract is up (although I didn't think he'd sign his recent one so what do I know) spend a year travelling around with his wife and then evaluate things. 

I think after the world cup the noise about him and the Germany job will become deafening though, we'll all panic, he'll just ignore it all, same as it ever was.

jepovic:

--- Quote from: ljycb on December  7, 2022, 02:06:25 am ---I do wonder if he will have a look at the Germany job one day. I would say that his skills as a manager of people would lend itself well to an international tournament.

--- End quote ---
Dont get this wrong, but I think Klopps real strengths are in developing players, between matches, rather than the in game coaching. The way players suddenly develop in Liverpool is amazing, but I dont think its the tactics. So , not a perfect fit for such a job. But he would be a great manager for Germany of course

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version