The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jürgen Klopp

<< < (1363/1696) > >>

HeartAndSoul:

--- Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude on October  1, 2022, 08:41:24 pm ---He just can't stop playing Milner over and over again and never in the same position.

--- End quote ---

It’s mental how often he’s bringing Milner on for 20+ minutes and he’s coming on time and time again and stinking out the place. Today and Everton springs to mind. He must have signed some sort of contract that says he needs to get on the pitch every game he’s fit cause he’s genuinely played in every single one of our games this season.

That double sub he made today was so so baffling. Genuinely couldn’t believe he brought on Milner and Elliott on at the same time. Both move at snail pace and we were struggling with second balls so he brings on 2 slow players.

MPowerYNWA:

--- Quote from: HeartAndSoul on October  1, 2022, 10:13:17 pm ---It’s mental how often he’s bringing Milner on for 20+ minutes and he’s coming on time and time again and stinking out the place. Today and Everton springs to mind. He must have signed some sort of contract that says he needs to get on the pitch every game he’s fit cause he’s genuinely played in every single one of our games this season.

That double sub he made today was so so baffling. Genuinely couldn’t believe he brought on Milner and Elliott on at the same time. Both move at snail pace and we were struggling with second balls so he brings on 2 slow players.

--- End quote ---

Elliott wasn’t too bad - he was pressing.  He will get better with age.

please, I have my reasons for it but...:

--- Quote from: MPowerYNWA on October  1, 2022, 10:53:53 pm ---Elliott wasn’t too bad - he was pressing.  He will get better with age.

--- End quote ---
He's being set up for failure by being played in midfield

Bjornar:
He's messed up badly by getting too inspired by what City are doing with an unrealistic fantasy football budget, is my impression. Needs to get back to tactically focusing on the things we are best at and what we are all about. Like stringing together runs of results that will make this post look daft in time, hopefully.

I'll Have A Glas Christmas Without You:

--- Quote from: Bjornar on October  1, 2022, 11:17:59 pm ---He's messed up badly by getting too inspired by what City are doing with an unrealistic fantasy football budget, is my impression. Needs to get back to tactically focusing on the things we are best at and what we are all about. Like stringing together runs of results that will make this post look daft in time, hopefully.

--- End quote ---

it's daft now, so I doubt it’ll age better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version